Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

+4
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Vladislavich
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 Empty Re: Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:47 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 Msi14_zps46c375fc
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana smiled at Grace. Her voice soft as she spoke to the girl. It seemed like the bluenette was kind of homesick. Edana restrained herself from hugging the girl. She wasn't too sure how the girl would take to that.
That sounds really nice. Oh, well the Liberty Bell is the bell that was outside Independence Hall, where the declaration of independence was signed. It cracked the first time they used it, but it's been really well preserved. They keep it on display.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 Empty Re: Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:02 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate
Grace's Theme- Final Actions

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Hmmm?" Grace had no idea what Edana was saying. What was a 'declaration'? Why did it need to be independant? Hearing all these new things was so confusing to her, but she smiled and nodded at the girl, pretending like she understood. "Tell...more..." she said, wanting to know more abiout the world she was from.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 Gracesig_zpsdec57fc7
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 03, 2015 4:10 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 3610

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ
Ⓞⓝⓛⓨ Ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓢⓔⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 Layout35

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧

Terry didn't seem to change his expression much when he heard Rona's voice. He absent-mindedly nodded to her until she responded to his statement suggesting he wanted to know her, though perhaps not in the way he had expected. Terry rose an eyebrow, a mate? Did he sound like he was hitting on her? He didn't realize that "That wasn't exactly what I intended to sound like, you are pretty though, I wouldn't mind that. I was in fact literally saying I'd like to know you, for information." he answered her quite bluntly, following the bluenette to the elevator. Despite wearing a suit, he seemed quite leisurely as he waited around, his clothing didn't suit him "I'm not actually sure what you are... so I'm curious-"

♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧ ♠ ♡ ♢ ♣ ♤ ♥ ♦ ♧
"ǀηтяσɗυcє α ƖιттƖє вιт σf... cнασѕ... ιηтσ уσυя Ɩιfє~"
Chesire's Theme - Carnival Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:52 pm

Aquamarine

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

"Ah. That makes more sense." Rona said as she nodded to Terry. So he wanted to get to know her for information purposes? That was fine with her, but what would he do with it? She didn't mind his bluntness since that's how she usually responded to people anyway. "What would you like to know?" she asked as she waited in the elevator, and when he said that he was curious as to what she is Rona gave off a sigh, and stood there in silence when the doors closed. She pressed the button for the lobby, and wondered how she would explain this. "I don't know." she said after the first two floors down.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked at Grace, blushing when she realized the girl probably didn't know what she was saying. She smiled, thinking about how to simplify what she'd just said. Edana didn't really know how much Grace knew about American history.
Well, um, America used to be owned by the British as a colony, so one day this group got together in a building called Independence Hall. They signed a document called the Declaration of Independence to tell the British they were their own people.They rung the bell to celebrate, but it cracked when they used it.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:12 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 3610

Ⓣⓗⓘⓢ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ
ⓓⓔⓢⓔⓡⓥⓔⓢ ⓣⓞ ⓑⓤⓡⓝ
Ⓓⓞⓦⓝ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓐⓤⓣⓗⓞⓡⓘⓣⓨ
Ⓞⓝⓛⓨ Ⓘ ⓒⓐⓝ ⓢⓔⓣ ⓨⓞⓤ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓕⓡⓔⓔ

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 Layout35

Terry stood with Rona silently for quite some time, not saying anything either until she stated she didn't know "What... you dont' know what you are? Do you know where you're from then...?" he asked, just standing next to her. He didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable so he kept a bit of distance and made sure not to ask too many questions at once "Did you... lose your memories or something?"

"ǀηтяσɗυcє α ƖιттƖє вιт σf... cнασѕ... ιηтσ уσυя Ɩιfє~"
Chesire's Theme - Carnival Night
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 03, 2015 7:28 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "

Yeeaaaah, Grace had no idea what Edana was saying. With Beata to translate, Grace couldn't understand English very well. She just smiled and nodded, looking confident she knew exactly what the other girl was saying. "Is...pretty...?" she asked about the city, like with lush greenery and such.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 03, 2015 8:05 pm

Aquamarine

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) - Page 4 MizunoAmi6001138564

Rona Masters

Rona closed her eyes, and she seemed rather distraught. "I...I may have amnesia... I always knew that I didn't belong, and I've always had a nagging feeling in me to tell me what was right and wrong for me... Plus I haven't aged like a human for about..." Rona counted on her fingers, "For 7 years I've been here... I just only got taller... I don't know what I am exactly, but I do know that I am from different world. My ship said that much... I am still discovering things about myself. Flashes come back to me from time to time... But..." Rona said as she looked back at Terry before looking back to the doors. The elevator seemed to go slow for her this time around. "I may be the last for all I know."

Last edited by MochaLatte on Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:31 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked at Grace. The girl looked confident, but Edana still wondered if she really understood what she was saying. Before now, she'd stuck pretty close to her sister. She guessed Beata was something like a translator. She had spoken English pretty well on their mission. She nodded.
It's pretty. It's more green near the park. It's-not very green near my house.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:27 am

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

Grace tilted her head a little bit. "No green?" she asked, and then looked around for a moment. She stood up and pointed toward the big buildings of Sector 8.   "Like...this?" she asked and sat down again. She sort of looked down. "I...not used to...this...want to...make better..." she sat there and thought for a moment. her mind was racing with ideas of what she could do to help people. Then, inspration. "I...cook! I...well cook!"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:19 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana nodded, her smile waning a bit as she looked where Grace was pointing.
Yeah, it is. Like this. I like green better.
She looked down at her feet, kicking the air near her manga for a moment. Edana was short enough her feet were almost off of the ground. She looked back at Grace, smiling softly.   
I want to make it better too! Cooking would be good. There are a lot of people in cities like this who'd really like good food.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:02 am

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

Grace shook her head. She was getting frustrated. She wished she spoke English a bit better.   "No...for...uh...waffle man!" she said, sitting down again.  "People...work...with...food...so...make food...people work...! she looked at Edana, hoping that her message was getting through. She REALLY HOPED. "Right?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 04, 2015 3:01 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana nodded, her smile brightening as she thought she understood what the girl was saying.
Yeah! You're right. Food for people is a great idea!
She looked at the girl, hoping Grace understood her. She kind of felt bad for the girl. It seemed like Beata was the only one she didn't have trouble understanding.  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:34 pm

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

Grace smiled. She nodded back, but then sighed.   "Faen! Jeg skulle ønske jeg kunne snakke engelsk! Jeg ønsker å lage mat for de Talorre folk." she spoke Norwegian fluently, and it helped her think. She looked at Edana, thinking about what to say next. She wasn't sure at this point.   "Hvordan skal jeg si , hvor kan vi lage mat? Oh Beata ... hvor er du søster..." she said, and decided to not give up. She gave Edana a cheer. "We...cook!"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:14 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked at Grace, confused for a moment as the girl started speaking another language. After a moment she smiled. It sounded pretty, whatever language it was. It was definitely clear Grace was confident speaking it, which was nice to see.  Her smiled brightened as the girl switched back to English.
Yeah! We cook!

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:50 am

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

Grace jumped up and down, happy that she got the message across. Her english was getting better! "We cook! We cook!" she cheered, and giggled a little. She stopped and then blushed and looked away. "Where...cook?" she asked the girl as she looked toward the dorms, and pointed with a questioning look in her eyes.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana smiled. It was nice to see someone actually feeling better. Trying to help Fei hadn't gone well and while it took a lot to actually dishearten Edana, it had been a damper on her day. She nodded, enthusiastically.
Yeah! We cook.
 She looked in the direction Grace pointed, thinking for a moment before turning back to the girl with a smile,
I think there's a kitchen area we can use.  

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 06, 2015 1:29 pm

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

Grace nodded and took Edana's hand and started to skip toward her dorm. Fei was out, so the door must have been unlocked! She walked into the room letting go of Edana and saw the kitchen and clapped. She opened the window so people could smell. "What cook? Hmmmm..." she said, and started to look through the kitchen supplies. "Vi må kanskje gå til butikken." she said as she was getting out various trays and bowels.

[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:05 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana smiled as Grace took her hand, skipping along with the girl. She was a bit grateful Fei was out of the room for the moment. If the girls mood was a bad as before, she probably would have yelled at them until they left. Edana looked at the kitchen, wondering how many supplies they would need to buy themselves. She was payed by MSI, but she didn't know if Grace was. Edana looked though the drawers, smiling when she found noodles, broths, and even some canned foods. She looked back at Grace,
I can make.. pasta, soups, meats, sandwiches..what about you?
 She looked at the trays and bowels, seeing pretty much anything they'd need. After they cooked, maybe they could take the food to one of the downtown districts? Last she heard, there were food drives going on.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:46 pm

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

"No no...no salty...something..." she started to think. But then an idea burst into her brain. "Småkake!" she shouted and jumped, but then realized that she didn't know how to say cookie in english. She looked around and found a pen and a post in note on the counter, and drew a tiny cookie on it, and then took it to Edana. "This...make..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:47 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana looked at Grace, her eyes widening a bit as the girl suddenly shouted. So was salty good or bad? She didn't think the foods she'd suggested were that salty, not how she made them. Maybe meats and soups were made differently where Grace was from? She looked down at the note, smiling.
That'd be great. People love sweets!
 She looked around the cabinets, pulling out a bag of chocolate chips and presenting it to Grace with a bright smile.
Lets add these!  
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 07, 2015 2:01 am

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

"Sweets...this sweets..." she looked at the bag of chocolate chips and opened it taking a few in her hand and eating them. Her expression lit up a little. "Yes! This! she put the bag down and started to pace. "Sweets...sweets..." she was pondering how to make...trying to remember her mothers recipe.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jan 07, 2015 7:09 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana nodded, her smile brimming with enthusiasm. She had always loved sweets. Mom usually worked too much to be able to spend much time making them, but Edana and her siblings always loved it when she did. Her smile brightened as Grace seemed to like the chocolate chips.
Alright! Did you have a recipe in mind?!
 As the girl paced, Edana looked through the cabinets, pulling out eggs and flour. She tapped the counter as she tried to think of what else they would probably need. She hadn't really memorized any recipes back home. She looked back into the cabinets as she tried finding the sugar.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 07, 2015 9:29 pm

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate

"Uhhh...very...small...english." she said, knowing she didn't know some of the ingredients in English. She knew them, she watched the cooks at their castle make them when she was a tiny princess. She started to pace. "Hmmm..." first she needed the wet and dry ingredients in two different bowls. She pulled out two mixing bowls. "One...wet...one...dry...for sweets!" She started to draw tiny pictures on the post it notes for what she needed. Eggs, vanilla, sugar, butter, and then the same for the dry. Her pictures were...eh, but she started to pull out some things and got ready.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana softened her smile, nodding at Grace as she spoke. She looked down at the post it notes, giving the bluenette a thumbs up, before pointing at the eggs she'd already pulled out. Edana put the flour back, digging through the cabinets before finally finding the sugar and placing it on the counter with a bright smile.
Here you go!
  Edana found the butter and what after closer inspection turned out to be vanilla a moment later. She put the ingredients down next to the sugar and eggs, smiling at Grace as closed the cabinets once she was sure she'd found all she could.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next