Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

+4
Akikazemoon
Emu Queen
Vladislavich
Amazing Pan-Sensei
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Empty Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:15 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Tallor10

(Interior)

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Talorr10

(MSI-Member Room Designs)

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Talorr11

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Talorr12

(Meeting Room)

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Talorr13
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Empty Re: Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:19 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Bird11

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Bird_l10
Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Layout32
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

Bird perched on a chair in his office, looking down on his computer. He was reading over the dossiers of every member of the team. A few of them had some rather interesting backgrounds, though for the most part Bird knew they were still ordinary girls. Bird felt sorry for them really, because of their powers, they'd forever be treated as weapons, no longer human. Of course... there was one member of the team in particular that Bird knew he had to watched out for, the one whom Bird felt no pity for whatsoever "Fei..." the avian muttered in a low voice, he could tell she was going to be trouble. He'd make sure to keep a close eye on her, and if she caused trouble, he'd make sure to send her straight back into Stronghold where she belonged. Bird flew over to the top of the computer then kicked it down, closing it. He then got his pipe and began to give it a good puff, after all that's happened recently, he needed some rest.

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
"Aℓℓσω мє тσ ιηтяσ∂υcє муѕєℓƒ! Bιя∂, αт уσυя ѕєяνιcє!"
Bird's Theme- Mortal Stampede
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Empty Re: Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home)

Post  Vladislavich Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:21 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Tumblr_ng116cgMLj1tz9lb9o2_1280
Drystan Sayer
Vetch Cutlass
"I'll stand here on the North Bank til the day I die!"

Drystan stumbled out of a restroom, rubbing his eyes. "Ah cachu, I must've slept through the mission. And on the bwced ar gyfer baw, at that!" He looked over to Bird and waved. "How'd they do today?"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:45 pm

♥ ♥ ♥ ▸ YOU`RE STANDING TOO CLOSE TO A FLAME THAT`S BURNING ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxcan`t hold me now
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou got nothing that can stop me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxswing all you want
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlike a fever i will bring you down!

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) 105188cd-4fc3-475d-afeb-20e4a2b14228_zps2b264986

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x seems you fucks will never learn xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx now sit back and watch me burn x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Burning Soldier of the Phoenix】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Since the Chesire incident earlier that day, Fei hadn`t come out of her room. She had found it on her own, locked herself inside (her roommate be damned)- and sat hugging her knees loosely to her chest, watching her fingers with mesmerized eyes as she flicked up, then extinguished a single small flame repeatedly. She`d been doing this for at least an hour now-- and showed no signs of stopping.
Without the various bows and seals in her hair, she allowed it to droop pathetically. And since she didn`t exactly have any belongings of her own, she didn`t have to waste time unpacking or anything like that-- and had simply thrown herself atop her bed, not leaving for hours on end. She was perfectly satisfied the way she was now- away from everyone else, and away from the rest of the world in general. Now would`ve been a good time to damage the Tarlorre Headquarters from the inside in very minorly inconvenient ways, like stuffing the toilet with food to clog it or unscrewing some of the light bulbs-- but earlier today had more of an impact than she was willing to admit... it was better to just keep away...  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - I Burn
\
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:21 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Msi14_zps46c375fc
Edana Titan
Fire Titan

After coming back to base,Edana had tried to make herself feel better by reading manga.  Though she'd realized after awhile that staying in one place was only making her more jittery. After telling Rona where she was going, Edana began walking through the halls they'd been given access to. Edana smiled as she finished yet another volume. Though her smile was less bright than usual. The girls in her story had made being a hero look a lot easier than it actually was. They'd still saved people today, but the bad guy had gotten away and that wasn't supposed to happen.
Edana looked at Feis door nervously, walking closer after a moment and lightly knocking. She stepped away, clutching her manga to her chest as she waited to see if anyone answered.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Dec 16, 2014 11:40 pm

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Birdman let out another puff of smoke, nothing soothed the nerves like a good pipe, he turned his head to Drystan as he made his presence known. Ironically, Bird didn't even know that Drystan had arrived in Sector 8 yet "My word...! Ahem... the team did well... the perpetrator got away, and I feel as though the team is in poor spirits because of it. However... they saved millions of lives today... and they kept their cool and succeeded where many teams would fail..." Bird had supervised many teams, they had all failed at one point or another. The last team in particular were victims of one of Chesire's plots. Bird somehow believed that perhaps this team would fair better against that man "Anyways..." Bird somehow narrowed his eyes as he looking to Sayer in a scolding fashion "Sleeping on the job... how undisciplined..." the avian was obviously quite upset "I think somebody's in charge of chores for the next week..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:29 am

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) 33_zps15e9083c

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

Noely had been in her room for a little bit, unpackng, and listening to music. Despite the fact that they hadn't managed to catch Chsire, Noely wasn't focusing on that. Rather, she was focusing on how they had managed to save lives by stopping the reactor. Once she was done unpacking, she headed out of her room, looking around for other people. Soon enough, as she wandered, she began to hear voices, and evenually ran into Bird and Drystan. She was awfully surprised--she hadn't expected to see any other guys their age here, other than that jerk Talorre. She had caught the tail end of what Bird had said, and came forward, interjecting,
"An entire week's worth, all by himself? That seems pretty harsh, don't you think? Let me help him out--the work'll get done faster, that way!" Noely paused for a moment, then, looking at Drystan, then remembering that she kind of still needed to introduce herelf. "O-Oh, right! I'm Noely! Sorry for--uh--interrupting and stuff--"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:03 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Max26_zpsabcf3c2e
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l     n o t     s t a n d     d o w n     a g a i n s t     t h e s e     w o r m s "

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Talorre Industries and the Intellectual Magistrate
Maximilien Talorre- Man of Intelligence

" F o r    m y    c o m p a n y    a n d    f o r    m y s e l f ,    I    w i l l    p r e v a i l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Max was taking a walk through the small garden of the dormitory area. He always did need to get a little fresh air after the intense pains he got. He sat down on one of the benches, took out a book, and started to read. as he sat there, he noticed a tiny flower wilting.
"Huh..." he got up and went over to the wilting flower. He checked and nodded, getting some water from the nearby fountain, and watering the tiny flower. He sighed. "This place is even killing the plant life...dreadful...one way or another, I will fix this." he went back to the bench, looking around before he sat down, and then went back to reading.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Maxsig_zpse279f459
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 17, 2014 1:29 am

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate
Grace's Theme- Final Actions

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "

So, unfortunately, Grace hadn't left the room, and Beata was out. So, she was kind of still in the room. She went over to Fei's door, and listened.
"...Hm..." Not much sound was in there. She sighed and went to the main door, opening it and seeing bird. "Allo...Bird..." she bowed to the bird, and waved at the others. She had her key in her hand. "I...am...happy...you safe!" she bowed to the bird, and waved at the others. She said smiling at the others.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Gracesig_zpsdec57fc7
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:11 am

Jupiter Crush
The Iron Steel

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) 943c37039748573b91d3cc454b3f1651

Jupiter was pissed. Pissed at herself for not stopping the damage that happened earlier today. She felt like a total failure and the best way to relieve herself was through exercising and punching things. She decided to go to the gym that was in the facility as she spent the next few hours punching bags and other exercises. Jupiter felt a bit more happy as she went back to her room to shower and change. "Will everything be okay though..." She asked her hammer as she clipped it back to her shirt as she decided that a popsicle could really hit the spot.
Jupiter decided to go to the food court as she got a nice popsicle to help cool herself down. She really didn't need to overthink about today as there was always tomorrow. As soon as she got the popsicle she thought to herself where would be a nice place to eat this. Of course! She remembered that there was a garden where the fresh air can help her calm down! The rest of the day was going to be great! That was until when she got there she saw that Maximilien was there. Of all the people why him! Jupiter tried her best to avoid the guy as she sat down on a bench away from him as she stared at the sky. Maybe everything will turn out to be fine?

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:01 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) 105188cd-4fc3-475d-afeb-20e4a2b14228_zps2b264986

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

Fei jolted at the sudden knock at the door, hopping up onto her feet in a battle position... before she realized what the sudden noise had really been. She wrinkled her nose, falling into a seated position atop the bed again and bouncing some on it`s surface as she stared at the door inquisitively... she wasn`t sure how to respond, for a few long seconds-- she hadn`t expected anyone to really try to approach her after today... But, either way-- she wasn`t feeling it. 
"Go away, bitch."
She called back in response, facing away from the door now as if that would make it more obvious to the person on the other side that she wasn`t in the mood for socializing...  

My heart is shivering with enough heat to burn up! The beat of my blood-- it tickles! Restriction one released! Limiters... ignite--! Your flesh and bones will know the true meaning of power, fucker!
Fei`s Theme - I Burn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:01 am

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana  frowned at Feis response, but didn't walk away from the door. It wasn't in her nature to give up on someone. Besides it took alot more than yelling to dishearten her. Besides Fei yelled alot anyway, so this wasn't really out of the ordinary. She took a deep breath, trying to sound confident as she spoke.
Fei, I wanted to see how you were doing. Even if you don't want to talk now, whenever works with me. I have some books with me if you ever wanted to borrow them, to read or burn or whatever.
She hugged her manga to her chest. Alot of her books she'd been planning on donating anyway, so if they could make someone she worked with happy,Edana was fine with that.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:37 pm

Drystan Sayer
Vetch Cutlass

"Aye, just like the Jacks back home!" Drystan laughed, predictably thinking about soccer. Then Bird said the thing about chores for the next week and we winced. "Ffyc! For a ffycin' week?" He lowered his arms in exasperation when Noely piped up. "Yeah, what she said!" Drystan chimed in response to her offer of help. He then turned to the girl and smiled, putting a hand on the back of his head. "Na, friend, you're fine. I'm Drystan, Drystan Sayer, future star of the English Premier League club Swansea City, and magical-" he stopped himself, his voice starting to drain as he remembered, Ffyc, that's right. These powers are 'cos of my dirgelwch. "S-sorry. By the way, you do like she pronouns, right?"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:48 pm

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Birdman suddenly sent a death birdy glare to Noelly as she spoke up in defense of Drystan "Poppycock! No... this is a punishment for not helping when the terrorist threatened to destroy our city!" the avian called back to the blonde before looking back to the bluenette. He seemed to be owning up to that slip up however, and Bird respected that immensely "Drystan I'm sure you and Noelly can speak liberally later on in the evening... I believe you should report to Max Talorre and tell him you're reporting for chore duty..." because Bird was a jerk, not only did Drystan have to do chores, he had to do them at the stead of Max, the human dickwaffle.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:12 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) 8da719c4c14e13225076e928e155726f0ecb9e55_zps8edf33d8
" I       o n l y      w i s h     I      c o u l d      b e      a s      g o o d     a s      t h e      o t h e r s "

Grace Dahlberg
Princess of Fate
Grace's Theme- Final Actions

" T o      p r o v e     t o       m y s e l f     I      a m      u s e f u l "

Grace looked down a little, since she was overlooked, and decided to sneak out. She went into the garden ad saw Jupiter there. She waved and walked over.
"Hello..." she said to the girl with a large smile. "You are...with...my...sister...yes?" she ewas speaking slowly, stumbling over her words. She wasn't good at speaking. "I...Grace!...uh...mmm..." she decided to just bow, and end it there. She didn't know what else to say besides that.

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Gracesig_zpsdec57fc7
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:25 am

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

"Nice to meet you! And--um--uh--y-yeah--?" Noely blushed slightly as she answered his question, not getting the intent behind it at all, and instead getting kind of self conscious over it. Did she look like a guy in girl's clothing, was her first worry--but, he still did her best to smile, and gave Drystan a thumbs up. "Good luck dealing with Talorre, he's a dickwaffle!"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:28 pm

Drystan Sayer
Vetch Cutlass

"Cyfarchion to you too!" Drystan began before noting Noely's confusion at his question. "Er, yeah, like he said, we can talk later. Cyn bo hir, Noely!" He headed out of the room, in the direction of the garden. If Max was there, he wasn't sure, but if he wasn't, at least it was some fresh air! Come to think of it, he didn't even quite recall what he looked like. He saw a picture when he was given the assignment to Sector 8, but he scrolled idly through most of the info.
So he called out, "Drystan Sayer, here for chore duty, Mr. Tallore!"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:52 pm

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Bird somehow waved goodbye to Dystan as he went off on the magical adventure that was putting up with Max's shit "Good sport! Make sure to never sleep on the job ever again!" he called out to him, and then he was gone. Bird looked back over to Noelly, letting out a sigh "It's simply discipline... you're all away from your parents... I hate to sound like this but it is my duty to parent over you all while you're in service in Sector 8. I am your legal guardian after all..." if they needed anything that would require the legal consent of an adult, Bird was supposed to be the one to handle it. Speaking of which... actually "Actually we need to talk... I need you to watch over somebody for me... I've been reading over all your dossiers and I need somebody watched carefully..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:37 pm

xxxxxxxFei Yen✖↰ Liang
xxx

"Do I look like some sort of religious extremist to you--? I don`t burn books," Fei snapped back, sounding even more annoyed than before-- though in reality her stomach was light in nerves. She wasn`t really sure how to deal with this attention-- the only answer was for Edana to get lost. Now.
"Listen, pipsqueak- I don`t need your comforting or your fucking pity- so why don`t you go hump someone else`s leg, huh--?!" She went on to bark, a thin smile now wearing upon her lips- that one was at least a bit grotesque. That`d push her away. 

Fei`s Theme - I Burn
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

"Uh--bye!" Noely called after Drystan, waving to him before looking to Bird and listening to what he had to say. "So you're like our bird-dad--?" But then he said that he actually had a special job for her, which surprised her somewhat. She straightened her back a bit, doing her best to be more professional. "Who is it? I'll watch 'em like a hawk!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:19 pm

Edana Titan
Fire Titan

Edana sighed. She hadn't meant to offend anyone. She knew Fei probably wanted her to to go away, but she didn't want to leave the girl thinking she thought those things about her.
That wasn't what I was implying. Back home, some of my classmates would destroy their textbooks after finishing a class they hadn't liked. It apparently helped them. I was just saying if something like that would help you, I have some books you could do that with and I'm not pitying you. You're stronger than that. If you thought that was what I was doing, I'm sorry.
She just looked at the door, confused at Fei's implication she humped legs. She knew she was short but didn't think she acted like a dog. If she did she hoped someone would have told her by now.
I know I'm short but I don't do that. It's going to take more than that to offend me. If that's what you're trying to do, but if you want to be alone I can understand that. I'm going to go. Just.....like I said, If you want to talk, I'm here, but not out of pity or anything like that.
With that Edana walked away from the door, absent mindedly thumbing through her book. She wondered where everyone else was. The building had seemed quiet since coming back from their mission.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:32 pm

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

"Quite." Bird replied to Noely when asked about him being the bird-dad, as dry in his words as ever. Since they were now talking about an official mission, he was far more focused on talking business. "Fei... I unfortunately cannot tell you everything... I have been ordered not to disclose any of your backgrounds to the other team members... but I can say with confidence that Fei's background is spotty, to phrase it lightly. I can assure you that she is not to be trusted, and prone to criminal-like behavior. She currently operates in MSI so we may keep her under control... tell me Noely... have you ever heard of Stronghold?" he informed her, then topped it all off with a question. It was obvious Bird wanted Noely to watch out for Fei, but now it seemed he was eager to explain it all to her. He could not tell her the full story, but he could at least try to explain the situation.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:46 pm

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza

Noely listened carefully to Bird, nodding slowly as he said that she had to look after Fei and keep tabs on her. While Noely assumed that that could probably result in some pretty nasty burns, she could tell that it was an important job, since Bird was being so serious about it, so she figured that she would give it her best!
"Stronghold...what's that?" she asked, hoping that Bird could explain it to her--she was super curious now! "Does it have to do with Fei--?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:11 pm

Who is
The Most
Dashing?
Sophisticated?
Gentlemanly?

Bird took a puff of his pipe, this was definitely going to be hard to explain. After all, this new team seemed so nice... but he didn't want to risk what happened with thelast team to happen again "Stronghold is a maximum security prison designed for- well- supervillains... basically... for the types of criminals MSI deals with. Not your typical bank robbers but magical beings and world conquerors... to put it bluntly... Fei should be locked up in THERE right now. But instead she's working for MSI, rather than stay locked up in Stronghold, MSI figured she would be more useful on the field. She's no better than Chesire... possibly more dangerous." he was sure Noely noticed it, Fei acted very different from everybody else on the team. Her willingness to kill Max with minimum thought put into it showed this well.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:14 pm

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Max26_zpsabcf3c2e
" I      w i l l     n o t     s t a n d     d o w n     a g a i n s t     t h e s e     w o r m s "

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Talorre Industries and the Intellectual Magistrate
Maximilien Talorre- Man of Intelligence

" F o r    m y    c o m p a n y    a n d    f o r    m y s e l f ,    I    w i l l    p r e v a i l "

Max looked up at the boy who was there. He rose an eyebrow, and then looked a his book.
"Right...though I think you're a little lost, I can see you're with Bird. I'm Max, I'm your boss, now go away until I need you again." he went back to reading. He didn't need to deal with that right now. Having one of them around was bad enough. "So...off you go. Listen to Bird until I need you."

Talorre Industries Headquarters (MSI Home) Maxsig_zpse279f459
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next