Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

Post  Not Manchee Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:33 pm

Mei Güheb
Fork-Tongued Freeloader

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 8aacb208-2c28-485d-88fd-90bd191fd229_zps640aa3fc

Mei's eyebrows shot up as, from the stack of corpses, a somewhat demonic-looking teddy bear burst out...and talked to her. Was this supposed to be a normal thing that she wasn't aware of? Her eyebrows only inched higher up as she actually listened to Huggles' words, who proclaimed wherever she was as the best place ever.

"You've got a fucked up view of what's good, man.."

She started saying, then the other comments from the plushie happened. At this point she was so surprised that she didn't even give herself time to scowl and be outraged, all she could do was scoff.

"You're joking, right? I mean look at you-"

Before she could finish THAT threat, the mask guy was attacking her, and the teddy bear was intervening just as she threw herself to one side to avoid the blow. As the two argued over who got to kill her, apparently, her gaze drifted back to Riley, the only seemingly sane person in the vicinity. She nodded slowly as the girl explained her own thoughts on wherever they were.

"Are we sure this is a legit thing right now? Cause I'm surprisingly calm about this...so I'm either dreaming, or I'm really high."

Riley's attempts to split up the fight just seemed to annoy the murderous redhead, but none of them were still trying to kill her, so that was good. Then questions happened. With a somewhat mocking air, she gestured to her outfit again, as if it justified every action ever. She looked at Corpse as if he was a total idiot for a full 30 seconds before scoffing.

"Bro, do you even SEE what I'm wearing? Open a fucking book or something, it's common knowledge that us PRIESTESSES- ah, who am I kidding? Don't tell Jesus or whatever, but nah."

She shrugged, a smile that just didn't seem as apologetic as it should have been painted on her face.
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:08 pm

░░▒▒▓▓The  fight  for  justice  against  corruption  is  never  easy▓▓▒▒░░

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Kazamatsurifuuka_zpscf0246d9

░░▒▒▓▓It  never  has  been  and  never  will  be▓▓▒▒░░

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
☆-------------------------------------☆
The dead can't cry out for justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it is the duty of the living
to do so for them

Riley had been about to answer Mei's actual query--but then she heard Mei answer Corpse's fateful question, and she immediately realized what was about to happen next. She made it a point to take a few steps away from Mei at that moment, glancing at Corpse every so often. This...wasn't going to end well.
"Ohh fuck--" Riley murmured to herself as she continued to back up, moving back around and actually getting behind Corpse Carnival again. She knew what was coming--and it was going to be messy. "Are you sure we can't go find other people to kill? That aren't being guarded by weird teddy bears?" She gripped her bat with both hands, leering around Corpse at Huggles--she wanted nothing more than to just get home now, and to be quite honest, she knew that she wouldn't be able to stop Corpse once he was on a warpath--so, now that Mei had said that she wasn't a virgin, there wasn't anything she could really do for the woman now...

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Noot Noot For Justice - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:52 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Tumblr_static_monokuma
Huggles The Bear
The Multicultural Murderer
"Uuupupupu...you're next bitch!"
Huggles' Theme- Here I come!

Huggles jumped and was fighting back.
"EXCUUUUUUUUSE YOURSELF CUNTBRICK! I'm taking this nun!" he yelled, he slashed at Corpse across the back, and then landed, standing tall. He didn't care if he missed. Instilling the fact he was fighting back was enough. "HOW YOU LIKE THEM APPLES?!" and then he started to pelvic thrust. "Uh uh uh uh...AHHHHHHH YEAH!" he looked at Mei. "By the way..." he skipped over to her and held her hand. "Mine." he said. There was a slight tingly sensation. "Ahhh...yeeeeess..." he let go and turned back around. "Where were we? Oh yeah!!" he took out several more letter openers...and a spatula. "LET'S PLAY!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:56 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 1216

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Layout19
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Corpse Carnival burst out into maniacal laughter when Mei annoucned she wasn't a virgin "KYAHAHAHAHA! I CAN KILL THIS ONE! I CAN KILL THIS ONE! OH THIS WILL BE FUN...!" he yelled happily as he brandished his hatchet, only to get a slash in the back. The slasher's eyes widened from the attack. but he didn't so much as let out a yelp, he was bleeding though. He just didn't seem to react to it... at all. He slowly turned to the bear, glaring directly to him "OH... I think somebody's gonna get the hurting right now..." he muttered angrily. Even spatulas couldn't deter him now "STAY OUT OF MY WAY PENGUIN!" he yelled to Riley before leaping out at Huggles, sending his hatchet crashing down towards him "I WONDER IF THERE WILL BE CANDY WHEN I BUST YOU OPEN BEAR!?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Corpse's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:16 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Tumblr_static_monokuma
Huggles The Bear

"BITCH PLEASE!" he saw the hatchet coming and threw the spatula at his face to distract him, and then ran away to the other side of the corpse pile. "PUUUUPUUUU!" he jumped and unleashed his barrage of letter openers at Corpse. "I WONDER WHAT YOUR INNERS LOOK LIKE?! MAYBE I SHOULD TAKE THEM OUT AND SHOW YOU!!!?!?!"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:07 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Kazamatsurifuuka_zpscf0246d9

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

Riley watched the fight intently as it began, cringing slightly as she saw Huggles' attack slash Corpse across the back--and then, to her utter shock, she felt an abrupt pain in her own back, and let out a yelp, stumbling forward slightly in surprise. She twisted her hand around to feel her back, all of her panic sensors going off--however, she felt no blood, nor any wound of any kind on her own back. But that pain had been very real...
"Wh-What the hell was that--?!" she demanded, trying to draw a connection here. She had felt a pain on her back just when Corpse had gotten slashed on his back...it was just like earlier, when she had felt a dull, almost non-existent pain in her crotch when she'd been attacking Corpse there...and then, a light flickered on in her thoughts, and her eyes widened. She listened to what Corpse said and backed off, but then quickly called to him, "F-Fine! But you better not be taking any more hits!"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Corpse Carnival grimaced when a spatula was thrown in his face "Da fuck is this-?" he asked, but too late, the bear had ran across the whole hill. Corpse promptly followed, because he wanted to kill things. "Sure! Sure kid! Just stay out of my way!" Corpse barked out to Riley when she told him not to get hit, he was promptly slashed in several places by flying letter openers, though once more the guy barely seemed to notice. He lunged out at the bear, swinging it wildly at Huggles multiple times "OH? YOU KNOW WHAT!? I BET MY INNARDS ARE PRETTIER THAN YOUR UGLY ASS INSIDES! YOU'RE PROBABLY JUsT AS UGLY INSIDE AS YOUR ARE OUTSIDE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:50 pm

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

"Hey, I'm being serious--!" Riley shouted to Corpse before suddenly she felt the pain from him getting slashed by the letter openers--along with the sensation of getting smacked in the face with the spatula--and jolted again. "Fuck--! Fucking fuck fuck--" She took a deep breath, straightening her hat and trying to compose herself, then stumbled back over to Mei. "I-Is that bear thing yours? Could you call it off--? This really isn't going well--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:27 pm

Huggles The Bear

"MY BODY IS BEAUTIFUL AND ITS MY TEMPLE AND YOU DON'T GET A SAY SINCE I'M THE PRETTIEST!" he was tracking the movements of Corpse, however one of slashes cut a seam. "You...you HARMED me....YOU HARMED ME! HOW DARE YOU WORM!!!!" He threw more letter openers and a spoon at Corpse, sliding down the corpse pile.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:19 pm

Mei Güheb
Fork-Tongued Freeloader

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 8aacb208-2c28-485d-88fd-90bd191fd229_zps640aa3fc

Mei groaned as Riley seemed to dislike her answer to Corpse's question. Was she gonna give her a sermon about purity or something...? The priestess soon learned that Riley had real cause to be concerned, as the redhead attacked her.. And again the teddy bear, who obviously thought very highly of itself, was defending her. Then again, it was evidently just so IT could be the one to kill her...but still.

"...definitely high."

She concluded, as Huggles' and Corpse's fight just became more and more bizarre. She was kind of just slowly backing away at this point, when she noticed that Riley seemed to be getting hurt whenever Huggles landed a hit on Corpse. Was that a thing that was supposed to be happening...? She shrugged as the girl asked her to call Huggles off.

"Literally no idea who or what that bear thing is...but he seems to be wanting to kill me just as much as he wants to kill your friend...so I don't think I can help here."

She said, almost apologetically. She was still bordering on indifference, though, assuming this was all some fantasy she was experiencing...until she suddenly felt her skin being torn apart just as Huggles' seam was cut.

"Shitfuckcuntbarkpissassmotherfucker!"

She spewed out her train of thought so rapidly that the words were almost incomprehensible as she groaned and searched for her attacker...but much like Riley, she found that she had taken no direct hits. There wasn't even any blood. What was even going on...?

"OKAY so this is more real than any of us would like it to be. I DON'T want to feel that again.. Gonna try to get them to just...quit it."

And her fantastic plan was to literally just pick up one of the corpses...and throw it between the two Horrors.

"It's an extra special corpse, pinky promise.."
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:29 pm

"YOU'RE FAT AND UGLY AND NO ONE LIKES YOU!" Corpse yelled out to the teddy bear as he wildly swung the hatchet around. He hit the letter openers and spoon away using his own weapon as they flew at him, he wasn't going to fall for that trick again. The masked lunatic growled as he stomped towards Huggles "I'm going to make you into a cotton ball..." he muttered, only for the corpse Mei threw at them to fall between them. Corpse awkwardly looked down to it... then rose his head back up to the bear "Ooookay then... what a weirdo..." he spoke of Mei, before jumping over the corpse and swinging his weapon down on Huggles "yOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:21 am

Huggles The Bear

"YOU'RE JUST JELLY BECAUSE I'M SO BEAUTIFUL AND GET ALL THE HOT CHICKS! I mean, look at me, I'm GORGEOUS!" he said, and was about to attack again, when a corpse happened. Huggles looked at Mei. "Baby, just sit tight. The adults are talking." he said, and then turned to see Corpse about to slice him in two. "PUUUUUUUU!" he ran through Corpse's legs and pulled out a cast iron frying pan. He jumped and swung for Corpse's head. "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!" he yelled as he swung.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:33 am

"SHUT UP! IT'S JUST THE VIRGINS I CAN'T GET!" Corpse yelled out to Huggles, throwing the hatchet aside, it wasn't crazy enough. He needed a funnier way to murder this bear. But then the bear ran through his legs "Wai-wha-!?" before Carnival could truly comprehend what was going on, he turned to Huggles... only to get a frying pan to the head "DOH-!" that one kind of hurt. I mean jesus christ, a frying pan to the face! What kind of Wiley Coyote type of bullshit was that!? Shit just got real! Corpse pulled out a mallet from the cold dead hands of a corpse on the hill, lifting up the rather large mallet over his body "JUST DIE ALREADY! AND ALSO BURST INTO CANDIES BECAUSE I'M HUUUNGRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 06, 2014 12:45 am

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

Riley watched in anticipation as Mei tossed the corpse out between the two who were fighting--only for them to completely ignore it. Riley then watched in horror as Huggles slipped through Corpse's legs and came in to attack him with a frying pan to the head. Oh--oH HELL NAW--
"wATCH YOUR FUCKING HEAD--" But it was too late--Riley staggered back with the force of the pain that exploded in her noggin, bringing up her free hand to clutch at her temple. Letting out a frustrated growl, she glared over at Corpse and Huggles. "I swear to GOD, I don't care WHO started this fight, but if you two keep going, I'm going to FINISH IT!" That was a bluff--by now, she knew that she could do nothing to fight off anything unhuman in this place. But at this point, she was starting to get very irritated by the fact that she was expected to just stand here going through pain spasms. "You know that we're feeling all the pain of the hits that you guys are shrugging off, right?! JERKS!" She paced restlessly for a moment, trying to figure out what they could do about this. "Shit...this is such bullcrap..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:05 am

Huggles The Bear

As his attack connected, he started doing a little dance.
"I'm the best. Aw yeah. I'm the best, fuck you. PUUU!" he laughed and then saw him grab a mallet. Oooooh, now it was getting exciting! He liked exciting things! Not really, but you know. "YOU'RE HUNGRY!? I AM TOO!" she swung the pan at the mallet, and they clashed. "PUPU! You're SOOOOO FUNNY CUNTBRICK!" some meat on the bone dropped suddenly. "BON APPITETE!" he yelled, and kicked the meat at Corpse. Not nearly hard enough to be an attack, mostly just because it was meat. Meat...
Meats of Evil.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:57 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 5113143bcade91a17166b36ddea10718-d4tf7pq
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
"She's moving up. Follow the blood trail or maybe..." Isabel began to say as she motioned for another path. "You can cut her off. Give her a surprise." Isabel whispered, "But don't you ever fire-" Isabel began to say until Carley came into the picture. "Pumpkin..." Isabel said as she was impressed that the blond could even make it up the hole. She followed Hunter, and began to feel around for the area. "She's close... And heading right for us again. She's above." Isabel said as the screeching could be heard, and the gargoyle went to tackle Hunter from above.

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 045

Isabel's Theme - Alive Inside
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:59 pm

Yumi Xioang

Red Orchid
Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 AdaWongfull598257
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yumi rolled her eyes, and looked to the distance. "People?" she asked Zek and kneeled down to her Horror. "What kind of people?" she asked, very interested in who she might encounter. She was almost willing to meet anyone else at this point. "Think you can check it out Zek my dear?" she asked in a sweet voice before she rubbed the creatures head tenderly.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:18 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 711

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Layout18

Hunter frowned as the blonde showed up again "Pumpkins! What are you doing here!? Don't get yourself killed..." this allowed for the man to be distracted enough to get tackled full on by the gargoyle "Oh shi-!" the man was brought down to the ground. Gritting his teeth, Hunter called out to Isabel "A little help here!" he called out to the ghost as he swung his hatchet to the Gargoyle's throat at a close range.

Hunter's Theme - I Walk Alone
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:30 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 1252796715534_f_zps053050d8
Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic
"Dude! Is that a standard machete? That's awesome!"
Carley's Theme- Sound of the Soul

"I'm fine man! I can handle a gun!" she said, and then saw the gargoyle dive on Hunter. She looked at Isabel. "Why don't you try and get your thingy back? I'll fire once you've cleared. She'll be distracted with Hunter so you can grab it." she said, and started to aim at the creatures foot, safely away from Hunter's body.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:27 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 726
Zek
Alien Monster
Zek's Theme- Daring Pass

Zek let out a low growl and started to move toward the people. He stayed in the shadows, scepticle about the entire thing. A soft hiss escaped him as he was looking at the two horrors, a person and...a bear? And then two females. He kept observing, staying in the shadows.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:58 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 5113143bcade91a17166b36ddea10718-d4tf7pq
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
"HUNTER!" Isabel yelled as the creature attacked Hunter. Heat started to emanate from her body, fire was around her body as she went to burn the gargoyle. She had to save her Hunter, and began to burn the wings of the gargoyle. The creature, though it was being attacked, grasped onto Hunter's arm, fighting against his grip. "You won't escape..." the gargoyle said in a very raspy voice. Isabel looked to Carely, could she touch her own artifacts? Isabel looked to her doll's head and went right for it, burning the rope, and the dolls head going onto the ground. "GET YOUR FILTHY CLAWS OFF MY DOLL!" The gargoyle, screeched and twisted around, lifting up Hunter as she turned around to use him to protect herself from gunshots.

Power Unlock: Choose

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 045

Isabel's Theme - Alive Inside
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Mei Güheb
Fork-Tongued Freeloader

Mei initially scowled incredulously at the two Horrors, who both seemed to ignore her. Then she shrugged as she realized that she hadn't cared about being noticed 5 seconds ago and she shouldn't care about it now... Though the whole 'feeling evil teddy bear's pain' thing wasn't something she was looking forward to... At this point some even weirder stuff was going on in that fight: meat and frying pans were involved, she wasn't sure she wanted to look at this anymore. Riley's complaints also seemed to reach deaf ears; it didn't seem like the Horrors would be stopping any time soon.

"Hey, you think THEY feel OUR pain if we hurt ourselves?"

She wondered out loud, her right hand absently going towards her arm. Almost without thinking, she tested her own theory, pinching her arm, hard. Maybe if the Horrors realized what was going on, they'd quit...probably not, but it was worth a try.
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:28 am

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

Riley considered what Mei said for a moment, then a lightbulb seemed to go off in her head, and she quickly scurried over to Mei, speaking to her quietly,
"I'm not actually gonna hit you or anything, but just go along with this for a second!" And with that, Riley raised her bat up above Mei's head--and just kind of held it up there. Then, she looked over at the fighting Horrors and shouted over to them, "Hey, you, teddy bear! If you just felt that pinch just now, if you know what's good for you, you'll stop, otherwise I'll kill her instead! And yeah, you too, Spikey!" Apparently that was what she was calling Corpse now-- "Neither of you get to kill her if you don't stop fighting right now! And--uh--yeah if you feel our pain too then we'll beat each other up and make you guys get hurt! And stuff! Yeah..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:47 am

░░▒▒▓▓Not  only  do  you  feel  utterly  alone ▓▓▒▒░░

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 Bernard38_zpsd4e096e4

░░▒▒▓▓But  you  also  know  that  nobody  will  ever  understand▓▓▒▒░░

Bernard
The Beast of the Deep
♓-------------------------------------♓
Reality is never as bad . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . as all of that insanity
that you've created inside your head

♓-------------------------------------♓

As the battle was going on on top of the building above between the trio and the gargoyle, Bernard had been simply sitting on a bench at the foot of the building, reading. Or rather--trying to read. The battle had gotten very noisy, and no matter how many times he sighed obnoxiously loudly up at them, they never seemed to hear him. Now, he didn't know how any sane person could hang out and read when that sort of racket was going on up above, so he figured that he'd have to deal with it. He stood up, closed his book, shoving it into his coat pocket, then raised his arms up, pulling water up from the sewer openings nearby, then letting the water rise up underneath himself--creating a pillar that brought him up to the top of the building where the fighting was taking place. He stepped off of the water onto the edge of the building, then just kind of stared at them all for a moment before looking to the nearest one, Carley, and speaking in what was probably the most unenthusiastic voice ever,
"Could you all keep it down...? I know that gargoyles are troublesome and all, but some of us are trying to read..." He went to pull the book from his pocket--only to see that it had gotten totally waterlogged. "...Never mind..." He always forgot that paper wasn't waterproof... "Sooo...why are you guys fighting, anyway...?" He didn't seem to have any intention of helping them at the moment--he was just kind of staring.

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓
Dead Deep Sea Dreams - Drip of Mars
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:08 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 4 1252796715534_f_zps053050d8
Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic
"Dude! Is that a standard machete? That's awesome!"
Carley's Theme- Sound of the Soul

Carley looked around for the voice that was talking to her.
"Huh? Am I hearing things?" but then turned to see...A SIX FOOT TALL FASHIONABLE GAY AUSTRAILIAN AETHIEST FISH MAN! Or at least that was her first guess. Her second was a scuba diver with half a face...maybe that worked. "Whoa..." she kind of looked back, and there was a pause between her and him for just a second. She felt a twinge in her chest. "Huh? What the?" she touched her collar bone for a second and then shook her head. "Uh, nothing! I mean, we're just fighting this thing! I'm trying to help my friend and his friend. The human one, not the one flying...I mean, they're both flying...the GARGOYLE! AHH!" she was kind of freaking out now cause stress. "So uh, if you're gonna kill me, I mean, let's face it guy, then could you wait until I save my friend? Please? After that and like...2 more things, THEN you can kill me. Like totes." she looked up at Isabel. "Hey, are you okay?!" she called, aiming her gun at the gargoyle.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next