Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

+3
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Amazing Pan-Sensei
7 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 16, 2014 6:15 am

░░▒▒▓▓Not  only  do  you  feel  utterly  alone ▓▓▒▒░░

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Bernard38_zpsd4e096e4

░░▒▒▓▓But  you  also  know  that  nobody  will  ever  understand▓▓▒▒░░

Bernard
The Beast of the Deep
♓-------------------------------------♓
Reality is never as bad . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . as all of that insanity
that you've created inside your head

"Human...?" Bernard asked, looking up at the people fighting up in the air for a moment, then looking back to Carley as she asked if he could refrain from killing her. "Listen, lady, no offense, but killing you is way too much effort...but let me give you a tip...that gun there isn't going to really do much for you, I think...things here a bit more durable than that--but you'd know that, right? Unless you're human, too..." He gave a loud yawn, the yawn itself echoing with a metallic sound inside his mask, before he looked up at the gargoyle again, frowning at it--although nobody could really see--then looking to Carley again. "Man, that thing is really starting to get on my nerves...the gargoyle, not you--the gargoyle...it's so loud..."

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓
Dead Deep Sea Dreams - Drip of Mars
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Empty Re: Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:26 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 711

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Layout18
_____________________________________________________________________________________

"FUCKTHISFUCKTHISFUCKTHISFUCKTHIS-!" Hunter began to yell rather loudly as the situation turned more dire... well Isabel was burning the creature, that was good. The problem was that the creature REALLY didn't want to let go of him "Listen lady! I'm not really into killer gargoyle creatures!" he yelled before chopping at the Gargoyle's hand holding him with his hatchet "Now why don't you burn...? It'll be real convenient for me..." he spoke in a smug voice. He didn't even notice that there was a new presence in the imminent location, not that it mattered right now, since fighting for his life was pretty much his focus right now.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Hunter's Theme - I Walk Alone
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:30 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 1216

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Layout19

"I HATE YOUR VOICE! AND I HATE YOUR FACE! AND I HATE YOUR SWAG!" Corpse yelled as loudly as he could, smashing the meat thrown at him with the mallet. Corpse was about to charge the bear, in fact he would have loved to, but then the girls were speaking again. Corpse charged Huggles, yelling like a maniac as he lifted the big thing to smash the bear... but then he suddenly stopped and turned his head to the two girls. He rose an eyebrow very slowly as they continued to speak "So like... you two are gonna beat each other up... if we don't stop fighting...?" he asked, well that didn't sound legit. However... if they really did do that... it'd be funny as hell! So Corpse turned back to Huggles and swung his mallet at the thing "COOL! I NWO HAVE MOOOOORE INSPIRATION TO FIGHT! IT'D BE FUNNY AS HELL SEEING YOU TWO TRY AND HURT EACH OTHER!" he happily yelled as he engaged in his favorite activity: murder!

Corpse's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:01 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 1252796715534_f_zps053050d8
Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic
"Dude! Is that a standard machete? That's awesome!"
Carley's Theme- Sound of the Soul

"Yeah, I'm a human. Not really afraid to say that." she shrugged. "But I studied people like you for a long time! I know a gun will only get me so far, buuuuuuuut, whatever, I'm a Daddy's girl and Daddy gave me a gun. Hehe!" she aimed at the Gargoyle. "Yeah, it is. She's being kind of a giant bitch too..." she aimed carefully, and fired a round toward the creatures tail. "So, what's your name?" she asked, looking at him.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:07 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Tumblr_static_monokuma
Huggles The Bear
The Multicultural Murderer
"Uuupupupu...you're next bitch!"
Huggles' Theme- Here I come!

"YEAH! I GOT SWAG BITCHES!" he danced a bit, he was gonna stab Corpse as he was about to charge, but then the girls were making useless words coming out of their mouth holes. He listened and his expression didn't change cause he was a toy. Soon, Corpse was coming again, but Huggles caught the handle of the mallet. "Whoa dude! This is an opprotunity to see bitches try and fight...just imagine! This could turn into blood wrestling! Bitches blood wrestling! That's way too awesome to not watch! I say, if they don't do it, I will gut you and punt you into space, but if it's blood wrestling, WE SHOULD ENJOY THE SHOW! LIKE GOOD MEN!" he hopped back and let go of the Mallet.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:35 am

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 5113143bcade91a17166b36ddea10718-d4tf7pq
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Isabel paused before she decided to respond to Carley"I feel... Like I never have before!" As Isabel held her doll, the light within her went dim for a moment before she felt herself bursting with power. She shined bright before disappearing for a moment. Hunter would feel a cold presence on his shoulder's the moment he chopped at the creature's hand and suddenly he went right through the floor. "Need some help there?" whispered Isabel to Hunter's ear, tickling it. The gargoyle screeched and turned back to Carley having lost it's prey. She looked to Carley and Bernard, hissing at them. It was badly burned, and missing a hand. It looked ready to take off at start attacking Carley and Bernard. Hunter would then find himself fazed through the floor with Isabel right behind him. "I feel powerful... Also there's something fishy in this room, but more on that later." she said as the gargoyle charged right at Carely, claw and all. It didn't look like it could take much more damage since it was burned and was now missing a hand. "You do the honors?" Isabel offered since she knew how much Hunter liked killing these creatures.

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 045

Isabel's Theme - Alive Inside
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Bernard38_zpsd4e096e4

Bernard
The Beast of the Deep

"People like me, huh...?" Bernard asked, raising an eyebrow slightly as he watched Carley firing at the gargoyle some more. When she asked his name, he glanced down at her again, replying, "Bernard." Then, he saw how the gargoyle was charging straight towards him and Carley, and let out an exaggerated sigh, obviously irritated by the flying annoyance. "Bahhh...effort..." Bernard lifted up his hand, pulling up some of the water from the ground next to the building, bringing it up into a tall wave that crashed down upon the gargoyle, bringing it down to the roof in a soggy mess before it could attack him or Carley. "Sit. Stay. Yeah."

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:05 pm

░░▒▒▓▓The  fight  for  justice  against  corruption  is  never  easy▓▓▒▒░░

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Kazamatsurifuuka_zpscf0246d9

░░▒▒▓▓It  never  has  been  and  never  will  be▓▓▒▒░░

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
☆-------------------------------------☆
The dead can't cry out for justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . it is the duty of the living
to do so for them

Riley sighed heavily as their plan seemed to have the opposite of the desired effect on Corpse--well, she guessed that they would have to figure out something else...But then she heard Huggles. She paused for a moment, glaring at the bear, and putting one of her hands on her hip.
"...Excuse you? What did you just say? 'Bitches blood wrestling,' was it...? Well, you know what?! FUCK YOU, BEAR! You're lucky that I don't come over there and tear out your stuffing myself, you sexist piece of crap!" she spared no time in raising the hand that had been on her hip, promptly using it to flip Huggles off before shouting over to Corpse, "Hey, you with the hair! Yeah, you! I want you to make that bear fucking HURT! I don't even care anymore, just make the stupid bear suffer! FUCK HIM! NOT LITERALLY, BUT FUCK HIM!" At this point, Riley had kind of forgotten about the fact that Mei would be sharing all of Huggles' pain--she was still too pissed off over the bear's remarks. She quickly made her way over to a piece of rubble, stomping as she went, and sat down upon it, glaring daggers over at the battle, grumbling to herself, "Stupid fuckin' piece of shit teddy bear--go to hell and die--"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Noot Noot For Justice - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:51 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Tumblr_static_monokuma
Huggles The Bear

"Oops! I made penguin made! PUPU! I wish I cared more...oh wait..I DON'T!" he shook his butt at Riley. "bitch you just jelly cause I'm prettier then you and get all the boys...and girls..." he let out a laugh and then turned to Corpse. "Soooo...what are ya gonna do? Gonna let a GIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRL push you around?" he pulled out several more letter openers and a cheese grater. "COME AT ME BRO!" he was ready to continue.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:47 pm

Corpse Carnival looked absolutely PISSED when Huggles caught his weapon "Why you...!" he muttered, his grip on the mallet tightening. Then there was the part with the blood wrestling "Ew, no! One of them is like two! I'm not into that!" he spoke in disgust to the bear, but then the stuffed dick let go of his mallet "Oh okay cool-" Corpse lifted the weapon back up almost immediately after. He could vaguely hear Riley telling him to kill Huggles in the distance "I'm working on it..." he muttered, focused on, well... killing the thing. He then lifted up the mallet further, and when Huggles asked him if he was going to listen to Riley... he promptly shrugged "Meh- sure!" then promptly brought the mallet down towards the bear.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:52 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 711

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Layout18

Hunter smirked as the Gargoyle's arm was cut right off "Heh..." he mockingly smiled to the woman before fallling "Oh fuck-" that was cool while it lasted. Hunter was tired and beaten, of course this really wasn't anything new. Hunter waited for more inevitable pain, because falling, only to be fazed through a floor. He knew full well who this was "Well then..." he spoke, letting out a relaxed sigh. At least he wasn't dead "Nah..." he spoke in a weak voice to Isabel "I'll let... Pumpkins handle it..." or die, either way, it was cool. Hunter knew he was in no shape to beat that creature now.

Hunter's Theme - I Walk Alone
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:18 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 1252796715534_f_zps053050d8
Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic

Carley was about to shoot, but then water smashed the creature. She decided to shoot it while it was down. She ran over, and planted 2 bullets through the head, and then stepped back. She looked at Bernard, a little confused.
"You just...saved my life..." she walked over to him. "Thank you...I don't know why you did...but thank you...My friend fazed through the floor...I'm gonna go check on him...thank you...do you wanna come with?" she asked. She looked through the hole in the ceiling, calling down. "Hey! I killed it! Are you okay Hunter man?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 A9155ec2-99cb-4391-82e7-55f690b1db89
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black
Isabel giggled as she saw that Hunter had a moment of terror, or was expecting pain. "Your safe in my arms..." she said to him as she fazed him back up. "Alright. Pumpkin go right a head!" Isabel said as she tried her best to soothe her human. When he felt pain... She felt pain. She could feel how tired he was. The gargoyle didn't stand much of a chance as it was killed. Smashed by water and shot in the head pretty much made it really dead. Isabel looked to Carley. "Good job... And I have my artifact thanks to you two... Who is that?" she asked as she stood in front of Hunter. She didn't know if this horror was going to hurt her human, and she'd be damned if she allowed more things to happen to him.

Last edited by MochaLatte on Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:30 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 Kazamatsurifuuka_zpscf0246d9

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

"Oh my GOD--" Riley rose from her seat upon the rubble, her temper flaring again at Huggles' words. "FUCK HIM UUUUP!" she yelled over at Corpse, basically cheering him on at this point and wishing that she could get into the fray herself. She did know that if she attacked Mei, the bear would probably feel that pain, but...Mei hadn't really done anything wrong. However, even though she was aware that that worked the other way around, and Mei would feel the bear's pain, too--she wasn't about to accept this rampant misogyny that this stupid bear was pulling. "Give him something to cry about! Chauvinistic PIG!"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:38 pm

Bernard
The Beast of the Deep

Bernard let out a loud yawn as Carley went over and shot the gargoyle in the head, his voice still echoing around inside his metallic mask. As she walked back over to him and spoke, though, he looked at her in slight confusion.
"I mean...it was kind of coming for me, too...and having to dodge would've been too much effort..." he replied in a mumble and shrugged, watching Carley go over to Isabel just as she reappeared with Hunter. He noticed that the ghost girl seemed wary of him, and he raised his eyebrows unexpectantly, asking dully, "What? You think I'm here to brutally murder you all or something? That'd be way too much work. As for who I am...just your friendly, neighborhood sea monster, I guess. Or something. Call me Bernard."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:43 pm

Huggles The Bear

"OOPS! I MADE HER MAD! LOL! YOU MAD BRO!?" and then that mallet. "PUPU!" he dove to the side, throwing his array of office supplies and cheese graters. He then shook his butt at Corpse. "YOU'RE TOO SLOOOOOOOOOW!" he yelled. "Also, you have a small dick. HEY NUN!" he yelled at Mei. "Like, you wanna split this popsicle stand?! These guys are BOOORING!" he yelled.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:57 pm

Corpse Carnival let out an angry growl as Huggles dove out of his way "FUCK BOY!" he yelled to Huggles, throwing the mallet towards him at around the same time Huggles threw his shit at him. None of Huggles projectiles seemed to particularly damage the man this time around. He then had a stare down with the creature, whilst doing this he could hear Riley calling out in the distance "I- I think he's a bear! That's not a pig!" he spoke out to her, turning his head to look to her at around the same time Huggles made it clear he wanted to leave. Corpse Carnival was not going to have any of this, so he pulled out a chainsaw from seemingly nowhere then swung it at Huggles "NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE! NOPE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:45 am

Carley Kasal
Modeling Occult Fanatic

"Hold on, I'm coming down." she jumped onto a small ledge, and then down to the other pair. She knelt down to Hunter. "You were super cool Hunter man." she poked his nose, and then got up, stepping back. "Bernard kind of saved my life. Apparently killing takes a lot less effort then side stepping...I have to remember this." she reloaded her gun.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:50 am

Huggles The Bear

"I AM A BEAR! CAN'T YOU TELL BY MY ETERNALLY YOUNG FACE!? HELL, I HAVE A BON BON LAYER! IT MAKES ME SWEET!" he saw the chainsaw coming and moved back, but he was nicked! "EXCUSE!" he yelled. "FINE!" he yelled as his stuffing was sort of coming out, as well as what looked like little hard candies. He pulled two cast iron pans out of no where...dual wielding them. He ran in and started his assault, going for the knees.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Tue Nov 25, 2014 10:55 pm

Super-Gory Blood-Soaked Horror Theater 2000 (Open RP) - Page 5 A9155ec2-99cb-4391-82e7-55f690b1db89
Isabel Waters

The Girl In Black

"Well... Alright..." Isabel said after she stared at Bernard for a long time, her eyes unhardening. She looked to Hunter and held his arm. "Huuuuuunter~ We've got what we came for... Let's get out of this dump." Isabel said as she floated in the air, holding her doll lovingly.

[/quote]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:01 am

Bernard
The Beast of the Deep

"Uh--that's true for me, yeah, but I feel like humans are a bit more squishy...you should probably sidestep..." he replied when Carley brought up that apparently killing was way easier than sidestepping--which, for Bernard, it was, but he wasn't so sure if a human could go with a strategy like that in a place like this. He looked to Isabel again, staring at her dully until she looked away, then he shrugged. Then, it seemed like Isabel and her companion were getting ready to leave. He looked to Carley, muttering, "Dang, are they ditching you? That's rough. I know that feel."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Dec 07, 2014 5:09 am

Riley Rhea
The Penguinator
to do so for them

"Your face is UGLY!" Riley shouted in response to Huggles, still screaming at him from the sidelines. "And if you're sweet, then I'm the fucking Queen of England! And heads up--I'M NOT!" She didn't seem to be calming down--at all. This wasn't going so well. "Fuck him up--uh--hair guy--!" She wasn't quite sure if she had ever learned Corpse's name, or if she had just forgot it--but obviously, Corpse did have some pretty intense hair. So calling him 'hair guy' would work for now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5