Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

+4
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Vladislavich Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:16 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Tumblr_n4h28oDlPn1tz9lb9o7_500
Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"No, no, that's all I needed! Thank you so much Sami!" Phew, that was painless... I hope she didn't see through my illusion... Cassandra shook her head and bounced over to the red haired girl. "Hi! I'm Cassandra!"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Empty Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:19 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Kieran2_zps284359c8
Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran looked over at the girl and waved at Cassandra as she introduced herself. She'd been about to say something when role call began.  Kieran smiled at the girl before turning back towards Brian. She raised her hand as her name was called,
Here.
Kieran brought her hand down and looked around at the other campers. She noticed cowboy hat guy paying particularly close attention to his boots, though Kieran saw that the blonde had also noticed this and was already approaching Vaughn. She also noticed a red haired girl who didn't seem to be talking to anyone. Before she began making her way towards the girl, she heard Zoey's voice and turned to look at the girl, waving at her, acting as if she hadn't seen Zoey's less than graceful entrance. She looked in surprise as the red haired girl was suddenly standing next to her. Her smile widened as she spoke to the girl,
Hi. My name's Kieran. It's nice to meet you!
She looked over as Cassandra suddenly joined them. She smiled at the girl, slightly nervous. She almost hadn't expected to be talking to this many people so quickly. It was great that she was, but that didn't mean that she wasn't a little nervous.
Hello.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:29 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Mack20_zps74649e0a

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
-------------------------------------
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

Aha--! The conversation was actually progressing! This was good--Mack could tell that she was off to a good start here! She just needed to keep this up...!
"Hey--I'm Mackenzie. But--I mean--you can just call me Mack. I mean, I'd like it if you just called me Mack--I don't like my full name much." 'Too much rambling--stop that--' Mack scolded herself internally, before continuing. "So--K-Kieran, huh? Uh--what are you here for--? I-I mean--powers--what sort of abilities do you have--?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mack's Theme - Pink Terror
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:43 am

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran was glad to see that Mack seemed to want to talk to her.
On no, don't worry. I'll call you Mack. I'd hate to call anyone by something they don't like. That would be really awkward.
She smiled at Mack and nodded, a bit less nervous now.
Yup. I've been told its a weird name for a girl, but I like it. I know what you mean. I manipulate metal and I can sort of make force fields. What about you?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:06 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Pokesona3_zps79e1ac02
Rose Elmire
Thorny Rose Maiden and CIT

Rose smirked a little at Blythe's response. She was curious about that as well. She felt like there was a lot of potential in this group and normally she wasn't wrong about something like this. She nodded at Blythe, assuredly but still good natured.
You know I'm going to be giving my all. Our job is important. I'm going to be putting my all into assuring our campers use their powers wisely. Good luck keeping to that though, Blythe.
She smiled at her fellow CIT before turning to Deon.
Knowing you,D'eon, I don't think you'd let anything hold you back.
She hadn't known D'eon that long but Rose had already been able to gather that when he set his mind to something, he generally didn't let anything hold him back, generally for the better sometimes for the worse. She hoped for the better in this case. She gave him a small smile, glad to have another CIT, particularly one who would be committed to his job, inwardly rolling her eyes at all of the girls enamored by the blonde. Sometimes she just didn't understand girls.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:29 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Tumblr_n4h28oDlPn1tz9lb9o7_500
Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
This was a mistake I shouldn't have started off this outgoing I might get too excited and lose my illusion... "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mack and Kieran! I hope we can all be friends!" She put on a huge, fake smile, closing her eyes to feign a Duchenne and extended her hand.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 23, 2014 1:51 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Gauge8_zpsed9537d4

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

"Grass?" Gauge blinked at Vaughn in confusion for a moment, then looked down to the ground. "Is something weird up with the grass? I mean, I do come from the city, so I guess that I wouldn't notice this stuff--oh! I'm Gauge, by the way." He straightened up, then grinned at Vaughn. "How about you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:03 pm

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

"Ooh, metal and forcefields! Cool!" Mack replied to Kieran--though she then faltered a bit when she was asked what abilities that she possessed. "I--uh...do...stuff--?" She was relieved when Cassandra spoke up again, and Mack turned, shaking the ravenette's hand. "Nice to mee you, Cassandra! Mind if I call you Cass?" Mack paused for a moment, then spotted Zoey stumbling off the bus. She remembered at that moment that they needed at least, if not more than, four girls to fill a cabin. After thinking for a moment, she glanced at Cassandra and Kieran, grinning, before trotting over to Zoey, motioning for her two friends to follow.
"H-Hi there...!" She was feeling a tiny modicum of new confidence, now tthat her first two introductions had worked out--if they could be friends with this girl, too, then they'd have the minimum amount of people for a cabin, no problem--not to mention friends on the first day! And that was a real accomplishment! "H-Hey, are you okay? You didn't hurt your knees when you fell or anything, right--? Is your camera okay--? I know that those things are delicate--" 'Guh you're rambling again Mack stop that--' she thought, keeping up her anxious smile as she looked at Zoey, hoping that Cassandra and Kieran had followed her over.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 4:06 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 B_157_zps91096f44
Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

"Oh...uh...the grass here is...nice..." he was trying to speak and not like...die or something. Vaughn straightened himself up, and grew even taller then Gauge. "I'm uh...Vaughn...Serenes..." he said, tugging his collar a bit in fright. "It's...I mean...nice to meet you..." he said, looking at the girls who were already chatting it up. "Man...I would kill for some of that confidence...I mean...I wouldn't kill be...yeah..." he thought to himself. He looked at Gauge. "Is this...your first year here?" he asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Wed Apr 23, 2014 8:25 pm

No, It's OK, Ignore the Freak...
Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Tumblr_luf170gvEU1r0xy8ro9_400
I'm Probably not Worth your time anyway
&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian took down names... He took a double take at the chart, so many names had been scratched out and rewritten... Who put this crap down... Serge... Ugh... The last one was super messy, he tried to pronounce it anyway... Vo-geh... Oh Vaughn... uh... Se-re-nes?... is that it? Wow this hand writing was bad, Serge was not allowed to do any of the paperwork anymore... Then Sami spoke... OH SHIT! what did Brian just do?!... Out of all the stupid ignorant idiotic crap... He really hoped Sami took it well he hated making people feel bad, especially Sami, What was he going to do... Brian just kinda froze there unable to say or do anything out of guilt and embarrassment, he thought his face my be heating up, Oh God this was bad... After the accident he always made the stupidest mistakes... Why him.

&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|...Ow, My Nose! It's Always My Nose!...|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"Could you call me Cassie if you have to shorten it? I think that's cuter~" she replied happily, but still concentrated on her illusion. After her new friend went over to the other girl, she eagerly followed. I am off to a great start! I just hope that they don't find me out and if they do they don't hate me for it... The smile faded from her face, but she still followed Mack. "Hi, I'm Cassandra, are you okay?"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:35 pm

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Cripplesami-1

Sami smiled at the kids.
"Looks like everyone is here for the most part. Good!" she glanced at Brian.
"Don't worry about it Brian. It happens to the best of us." she sent a message to him to his head.
"Anyway kids, let me be the first to welcome you to the camp! Tonight, we're going to have a campfire so we can all get to know each other. Also, the kids cabins are on the south side of camp. Girls on the left, boys on the right. You are free to pick bunk mates. It's up to you!" she smiled. "D'eon, Blythe, will you show the campers to their cabins?" she asked.

People can be so cruel
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:23 am

Kieran Titan
Fiery Tomboy

Kieran looked over at Cassandra and smiled at the girl. She thought the girls smile seemed a little odd. She hoped the girl wasn't upset. She knew she would hate being upset on the first day at a new camp. Kieran shook the girls hand heartily.
It's nice to meet you too, Cassandra!
She turned back to Mack, smiling at the girls reaction. Though she did find Mack's answer a bit odd. If she was at this camp she had to have some sort of ability. She hoped she hadn't made her uncomfortable somehow.
Thanks. I'm sure what you do is cool too.
Kieran followed where Mack had been looking and saw Zoey. She smiled and followed the red head, waving as they approached the girl.
Hi there. Are you alright? I hope your camera is okay. It looks like a really good model.
Kieran kept her smile calm, but she really hoped she wasn't screwing this up. She was normally pretty comfortable with people but that didn't mean she wasn't still nervous when she was first meeting someone.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:00 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Pokesona3_zps79e1ac02
Rose Elmire
Thorny Rose Maiden and CIT

Rose looked back towards Sami as the woman began speaking. When she'd taken a quick look at the campers, she was glad to see some of them were already beginning to get to know each other. Some years the campers were so awkward they were barely able to speak to each other at all. Typically that wasn't the case, but generally it was better when people actually felt comfortable around each other at camp, especially since they shared cabins.
She walked over to Sami after she had finished her announcement,
Is there anything you'd like me to help with, Sami?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:07 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 CamusUtaprifull1627348_zpsb796810e
D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon nodded to Sami.
"Of course. Alright guys, will you follow us please? This way!" he called, trying to herd the kids to follow him. It looked like everyone was getting along for now, so that was at least a plus for him. Good times. He looked at Blythe. "Come on, we got things to do man." he said, and gestured all the kids to follow him across a large bridge to the south cabins.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:12 pm

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Cripplesami-1

Sami looked at Rose.
"Hmmm...not really right now. Maybe go with Blythe and D'eon and see to that the campers set up alright." she said, "I'm going to have something to drink, something like lemonade. That sounds good...oh Brian!" she looked at him and smiled. "Would you care to have that meeting over tea and lemonade?" she asked with a smile.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:32 pm

Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
"C'mon, let's go! I can't wait to see where we'll be living." and where i will be most likely to be found out... Cassandra traipsed over to the tall blonde gentleman.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Apr 25, 2014 12:55 am

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 MatrixBinaryInventor

Matrix was cleaning the cabins for the campers. He shook out the rag from all the dust and sneezed before rubbing his eyes. "Hmmm..." he mumbled before taking the broom. He began to sweep the dust out the door, creating a cloud of dust with a little Daddy Long Legs flying right out. He looked out to look at the oncoming group of campers. "Looks like it's time..." he said as he put the broom away and yawned. Today was going to be tiring. He waved to the group before going back into the cabin.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:33 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 42_zps3bda0a0b

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
-------------------------
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"
-------------------------

Zoey's nervous energy faded a bit and her small smile withered when at first it didn't seem like anyone had noticed her, but when finally it became apparent that Mack was walking towards her, she quickly dropped her gaze to the ground. Had she seen her stumble...? Hearing the girl call out to her, she snapped her head up to see that two others were following her- and, embarrassed as she realized what the girl had asked, she blushed further. "I-I'm alright--" she responded quickly, fidgeting as yet more questions followed- but her answer seemed sufficient to cover them all, right? Well... Except one. "A-and yeah, it's fine too--" Blushing, she hugged her camera close, then sighed and bit her lip. Why we're they all there...? She felt super embarrassed to realize so many had seen her. Talking to people was awkward...!
Either way, as the group of girls began to move out, she followed suit--she didn't want to get left behind, after all.
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 26, 2014 1:40 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Blythe15_zpsc8f240b1

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

"H-Hey, hang on a second, man--!" Blythe objected as D'eon began to leave with the rest of the kids. He rushed over to D'eon, catching up with the other CIT, and glancing around. "Trust me, man, I know that I've got work to do--and the Headmaster's gonna catch me in the middle of slacking off if I do--he always knows--I swear, he knows everything--I rest for one second and he comes popping out of a trashcan or something--" It was true--the camp's Headmaster always seemed to be both everywhere and nowhere--he was quite the mysterious individual. Yes...very mysterious...

Blythe's Theme - I Burn
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:01 am

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper

"Alright, Cassie it is," Mack replied to the black-haired girl as she answered, and the redhead nodded as she spoke. She smiled to Zoey when Zoey replied--hoping that her smile didn't look totally awkward--and then suddenly came the call for everyone to head to the cabins, and Mack heard Cassie calling for everyone to follow her to the CITs. "Ah--coming--!" she hurried to rush over to join the others, tugging Zoey and Kieran along with her. She joined the group of campers following the CITs, hoping that the rest of the day would continue to go as well as things were going now.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:07 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Gauge8_zpsed9537d4

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

"Nice to meet you, too, man!" Gauge grinned at Vaughn--but then, before he knew it, it seemed like everyone was heading off to the cabins. He took note of this, then saw that--they were actually being kind of left behind. Oh. "Oh--hey, we'd better hurry--!" He quickly moved to join the group that was leaving towards the cabins, motioning for Vaughn to follow behind him.

Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:04 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 B_157_zps91096f44
Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

Vaughn looked at Gauge. It was nice to meet him...that was new. Vaughn blushed at Gauge told him to catch up to the group.
"Y-yeah! Coming!" he called, and ran after them, going to the group and walking with them, towering over them. "Why am I so tall?! I wish I could get shorter..." he thought to himself. "So...Gauge right...uh...do you have any...uh...hobbies?" he was trying to sound cool and calm...not going too well.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:26 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 CamusUtaprifull1627348_zpsb796810e
D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

"Well that means you can't slack off like normal, right? Isn't it inspiring or something like that?" he was talking to Blythe as they were walking. "Look, the Headmaster has plenty on his plate managing the camp. He's not going to make a guest apparence until the campfire tonight, I'm sure. Just get over it." he stopped the kids in front of the cabins. "Alright, here we are, girls on the right, boys on the left. You can choose bunkmates too, but no swapping beds after you pick one...and NO...PURPLE! If there is any boy in a girls bed, or vise versa...bad things will happen..." he then lightened up. "Alright then, go pick."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Apr 26, 2014 5:27 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 2 Headmaster1_zps51f89ed0

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

As D'eon was showing the kids to the cabins, and as the group congregated, there was a sudden rustling in a nearby tree--when suddenly, a man quite literally came flying out of it. Right at D'eon. Apparently trying to tackle him.
"c.I.T. TEST--" the man shouted dramatically--only to fly right past D'eon and faceplant on the ground. He lay there for a moment, with his face in the dirt, speaking with a muffled voice, "You win this round, D'eon...!" He kind of just lay there for a moment--before he sat up rather abruptly, tears in his eyes. "yOU KIDS GROW UP SO FAST--i'M SO PROUD--" Within mere moments, he was on his feet again, grinning, any traces of tears gone, and patting D'eon on the back--rather--vigorously-- "WELL DONE." And then, he looked at the campers--who at this point were probably rather confused--and smiled at them cheerfully, adjusting his glasses as he spoke. "Ah, so you're the new campers! Welcome, one and all to Whispering Meadows! I'm the Headmaster here at this camp! It's nice to meet you all, and I'm sure that each and every one of you will excel to the fullest during your stay! Just look at D'eon, here! wHY I REMEMBER BACK WHEN HE COULDN'T EVEN LEVITATE OBJECTS--oH AND DON'T GET ME STARTED ON BLYTHE--aHAHAHAHAHA--okay but yeah--while we're here--does anyone have any pressing questions--bECAUSE IF SO I'M ALL EARS--" This man was...very strange, to say the least--at least he was welcoming, though--

The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next