Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

+4
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Empty Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:13 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 42_zps3bda0a0b

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
-------------------------
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"

"T-they'll be fine, I s-swear," Zoey told Craig, before she blinked and glanced behind her as she heard Cassie speaking to her, promptly blushing- though, when the other took her hand, she squeaked a little and looked away, clearly looking uncomfortable. She didn't seem to hold the other's hand in return, either, and even tried to quietly free her own hand. Cassie was sweet and all- but she wasn't brave enough to hold hands with what appeared to be another girl, not in public. She was still too afraid of being judged. Not to mention her hand hurt. "I-I wouldn't m-mind if you joined u-us..." she replied to Craig, struggling to offer him and Luke a timid smile before looking to Cassie to see what she thought.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Empty Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:43 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Efc0d895744a2514e63be9917bef589b069d5411_zpsfd6f819c
Lucy Lancer
Recluse Camper
"...don't come near..."
Lucy's Theme- I cannot even...

Lucy saw a few people and hid. She looked at them, and had a crazy idea. She should talk to them. She took one step, and instantly went three steps back.
"Nope nope nope nope...not doing it!" she said, hugging herself. "I can't do this, I need to go home right now!" she said, pulling out her cellphone. She was about to dial her mom, but she stopped. "I...I...okay...no..I...I can't...okay." she put her phone away. "I'll just...never leave my bed! Perfect! I'll never leave my bed and I will...where is my bed...oh no.." she curled up on the grass and hid herself. "THis......this isn't good..."
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:53 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 CamusUtaprifull1627348_zpsb796810e
D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon gave Blythe a 'yeah right' look.
"What kind of person would I be if I didn't bring either of those things." he grinned. "Of course I did! And Super Smash Bros, and Golden Eye, and Banjo and Kazooie and Twooie, And all three Mario Parties. As for movies, well, you know." he grinned and continued to eat.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:19 am

Yuki Taku
The Happy One

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 BZqAxEA

The day was going nicely as a boy walked off towards where the entrance was. "So this is the place huh?" He looked around to see if this was the right place. The bus already started to leave him behind as he took out the small pamphlet that he had in his pocket. "Yup. This is definitely the place." He took a deep breath as he walked his first step inside the campsite. Already after the first step, the boy was happy and full of excitement as he jumped around in a small circle. He couldn't wait to make friends! It has been so long since he had them and he couldn't wait to see what type of people he would meet here. He hoped that they were fun and that they would like him too! He just wish and hoped that none of them would have their faces being red or trying to do weird things to him like his previous friends have done. Yuki shuddered at the thought of that since he had no idea they even started to do that in the first place. "Alright!!! I gotta go find the people that are staying here at this place like the campers or the adults!!! But...where do I find them?" Yuki started to scan the area to see if he could find anything to anyone that could give him a clue on where to go when he noticed something not fat away. It looked like there was something on the grass but he couldn't tell what it was as he started to walk towards the place. A bit later, he was a few feet away from the object as he realized who it was. "Hi there!! Do you go to this camp place? It's nice to meet you! I'm Yuki. Yuki Taku is who I am!" He smiled to Lucy as he extended his right arm out for a handshake. Handshakes are always good and a sign that that person is trustworthy.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:20 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Tumblr_n4rvetW9Zz1tz9lb9o1_1280
Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassie understood. She released the redhead's hand just as softly as she had taken it. "I would love that." She looked over to the boys. "Hi, I'm Cassandra. You can call me Cassie." She extended a hand amiably.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:08 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Efc0d895744a2514e63be9917bef589b069d5411_zpsfd6f819c
Lucy Lancer
Recluse Camper
"...don't come near..."

Lucy turned around and saw that someone was getting too close. Her eyes widened and she screamed loudly, putting her hand out and blasting Yuki with her fear malnipulation. Suddenly, Yuki's worst fears were springing up, as if a black ball was incasing him, and he was surrounded by the most groutest things ever. Lucy was now using something called the FEAR strategy
Fuck
Everything
And
Run
Lucy grabbed her bag and bolted out of there, heading for the kids cabins. She ran into the girls cabin and jumped into the first bed she could find. She looked alone, so she quickly made her bed and jumped into it, panting.
"That...was close...too close...I can't believe I got out of there. Where's my music...?" she quickly put her headphones on and turned them on, and let out a sigh. This was nice, comfortable even. In a sleeping bag, listening to music. She liked this.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:45 pm

Yuki Taku
The Happy One

Yuki walked closer to the girl when he saw that she raised her hand in the air. He was confused as to what she was doing but the next second, everything went black around him. "Huh? What's going on!? Why is it so dark in here?" He spun around to see if anything was on the other side but all he kept seeing was the empty darkness that was around him. This was starting to freak him out as he didn't know what was going on. Just then, the worst of his fears started to hit him as the darkness was getting closer to him, choking him as he could feel how lonely he was. How there was nothing that could save him and that he was all alone. His worst fear was there in front of him. He didn't want to be isolated, he wanted out now! He tried to let out a scream when piles and piles of horrible food started to fall down from the sky into his mouth. His eyes were wide open as the tears started to come out. This was hell and there was no way out. As soon as the girl was gone however, the nightmare ended as he was back to seeing light and stuff around him. He sighed in relief as he was a bit frustrated on what just happened. Why was he there? Who did that? Did someone do that? He picked up his bag and went searching for the girl. She must have been new and she definitely needs a friend cause friends are good!! He noticed that there was a door open in one of the cabins as he took a peek inside. Yuki saw that Lucy was in one of the beds as he knocked onto the door frame to try and get her attention. "So ummmm...are you new here or something?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:19 pm

Lucy Lancer
Recluse Camper
"...don't come near..."

Lucy sort of heard Yuki from the door. She turned around and screamed.
"THIS IS A GIRLS CABIN GET OUT!" she put her hand out again and the nightmares returned. She closed the door with her mind and curled up under the sleeping bag, holding her headphones to her ears. The nightmares then faded away after a bit.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:01 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Headmaster1_zps51f89ed0

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
-------------------------------------
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

"My, my--such a rough start!" came a voice as the Headmaster suddenly appeared beside Yuki, stretching his hand out and erecting a bright golden, translucent shield in front of them, dispelling the nightmares that Lucy had sent before they could touch Yuki. Once the nightmares were gone, he put the shield down, then turned, smiling at the bluenette. "You're a new camper here, am I right, young man? I'm terribly sorry that your first few minutes here had to be so turbulent! Trust me, there is plenty of happiness and fun to go around, right over there!" He put a hand on Yuki's shoulder, using his other hand to point in the direction of where everyone else was eating dinner. "You'll find a lot more campers and staff over that way, too. Plenty of friends to be made!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jun 14, 2014 4:46 am

Yuki Taku
The Happy One

Yuki didn't know what was going on but as Lucy extended her hand out, he felt like something terrible was going to happen. Before anything could happen, someone showed up as a gold shield was placed in front of him. Yuki gasped as he started to freak out. "H-Huh! W-What was that!? Like was that shield real!! What what what!!!" He started to flail his arms in front of the headmaster as he didn't know how to respond. He listened though to what the man had to say. "Um yeah I'm new here. This place looks really great though!! But ummm...is that girl going to be alright?" The man then told Yuki where the other campers were and the direction. "Oh why thank you mister!" Yuki ran over to where everyone else was as he made a big entrance. "HI EVERYONE! I'M NEW HERE BUT IT's NICE TO MEET YOU! I'M YUKI TAKU!!!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:18 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 39a45fd62d3b468c4f693e3d5f3ede9411ae6f0c_zpsa1db3fa3
Lucy Lancer
Recluse Camper
"...don't come near..."

Whoever that man was who took that kid away was her savior right now. She did feel kind of bad that she basically nightmare fueled that kid in his first few seconds, but that was way too open and fast for her comfort. She just got here, and was trying to work up the courage to go and say hi, he was VERY forward. Anyway, she curled up in her sleeping bag for a moment, but realized how hungry she was. She wanted to eat...but...people...so fuck that. She slowly got out of bed, got her PJs on, and grabbed a nutrigrain bar from her bag, nibbling on it. It tasted sweet and it was good. That's kind of why she had these snacks...to avoid eating with people. She grabbed another and ate it up, feeling satisfied with her meal. She climbed back into bed, putting her headphones on, and curled up in her sleeping bag.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:11 am

No, It's OK, Ignore the Freak...
Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Tumblr_luf170gvEU1r0xy8ro9_400
I'm Probably not Worth your time anyway
&_&| Brian Bohart |&_&
The Misfit Counselor

Brian stood up and wiped his face... Th-Thank you... He let Sami put a psychic barrier on his mind to relax the hormones in his system... He gave Sami one last hug blushing slightly... Here what do you say we get back to the festivities I think nearly everyone's gathered at this point... He lent Sami a hand, not that she needed it or that she was crippled, just because it was nice.

&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|...Ow, My Nose! It's Always My Nose!...|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&|&_&

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 15, 2014 2:27 am

Sami
Monroe

The Crippled and All Knowing Counselor
Sami's Theme- I'm tired of all the pain
I am a cripple...a useless corpse for society to mock

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Cripplesami-1

Sami smiled and took the second for a moment, but then led the way to the door. She opened it and made her way to the main lodge where dinner was going held. She walked in and saw there was no chef. What? Who made dinner?
"Where's the chef? I thought dinner detail was supposed to hire the chef for the summer? Hmm." she made a quick phone call for a chef. "And done. We'll have breakfast at 8:30 everyday, Lunch at Noon, and Dinner at 5pm. Dunno who forgot that." she chuckled and went to the CIT table with the others. "Hello." she said, sitting down with her food.

People can be so cruel
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:02 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Gauge8_zpsed9537d4

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

Gauge was a bit confused when Vaughn took his hand--but then was just surprised as Vaughn suddenly let go and freaked out. Gauge looked over at Boe and replied to her with a smile,
"It's probably just first-day jitters, you know?" Then, he followed Vaughn over to where everyone was eating. He glanced around a bit, looking at all of the tables. "We should probably sit with the other campers, right? Man, am I gonna get a hamburger, or a hot dog--? Too many good things to pick from--"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Blythe15_zpsc8f240b1

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

"Oh man--that's perfect! I brought a few games, too--I'll show you later, once we all go back to the cabins," Blythe grinned, nodding as he replied, then continued to eat as well. This summer was shaping up already! As the other counselors joined them at the table, he waved to them in greeting, wondering where they had been. Either way, it didn't matter much--they were probably just off doing counselor stuff.

Blythe's Theme - I Burn
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:19 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Mack20_zps74649e0a

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

Mack jumped slightly when thunder suddenly cracked in the sky--startling her so badly that she almost dropped her food right back down onto her plate. She glanced over at the source of the thunder, seeing a boy standing there--then looked away nervously. And the next camper to arrive was a boy, too, and...he sure seemed enthusiastic. Where were all of the girls...? Mack knew that she'd probably be a bit more comfortable around them...less awkward. Even though being awkward kind of seemed to be just the thing she kind of did without meaning to--

Mack's Theme - Pink Terror
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:28 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Luke2_zps0815617b

Luke Kyler
Shy Camper
"U-Um...a-alright...I'll give it my best shot...! I-I guess..."

Craig smiled at Cassandra as she agreed to let them come and eat with them, then as she prepared to give him a handshake, he took her hand, giving it an enthusiastic shake as he spoke to her,
"It's very nice to meet you, Cassie! I'm Craig, this here behind me is Luke." At hearing Craig introduce him, Luke gave a little wave and a nervous half-smile. Craig then looked to Zoey, giving her an inquisitive smile and speaking to her, "What's your name?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke's Theme - Those That Can Fly

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Craig2_zpsa42f32f2

Craig Kyler
Naïve Camper
"Pardon, do you think that we could spend some time together? I was getting awfully lonely all by myself!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:39 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Headmaster1_zps51f89ed0

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

The Headmaster watched Yuki run off with a smile on his face, nodding somewhat. Then, he paused for a moment, turning around and going inside of the cabin, looking around and seeing Lucy on one of the bunks. He stayed in the doorway, then spoke to her,
"Did that boy do something to you, Miss?"

The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:44 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 B_157_zps91096f44
Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

"Yeah. Let's sit with the others...I-I'm gonna have a hamburger...I like them a bit better." he said, taking one and then putting on the condemints on it. He sat down, waving at the others who were eating. "Hi...uh...I'm Vaughn...nice to meet you!" he said, trying to sound normal.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:47 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 CamusUtaprifull1627348_zpsb796810e
D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon smirked.
"Nice! This is gonna be great!" he said, and started eating. He really did consider Blythe to be one of his closer friends, it was good he was here. "Ah right. Hi Sami." he said, and then turned back to Blythe. "So, I have the campfire ready. We're just gonna go over some rules about the camp, curfews and stuff, then send them off to bed. Easy enough. I have the times memorized." he said.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:50 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 39a45fd62d3b468c4f693e3d5f3ede9411ae6f0c_zpsa1db3fa3
Lucy Lancer
Recluse Camper
"...don't come near..."

Lucy heard that voice again. She curled up more, frightened of this man.
"Please go away..." she said in a whisper. "That boy...got too close...He almost touched me...I...I'm not ready for this..." she said, coving her face with her pillow. She tried using her fear powers again on the Headmaster, trying to make him go away.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:22 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 42_zps3bda0a0b

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"

Zoey relaxed as Cassie slowly released her hand, fidgeting in place before wrapping her arms loosely around her own waist and looking down, waiting quietly and awkwardly as Cassie and Craig talked- until she realized that he'd addressed her. She looked up quietly, biting her lip and trying to give them both a soft smile before replying. "Z-Zoey," she replied quietly, glancing between the two brothers before looking down at her feet and shifting quietly. She felt awkward, now... But she would just have to deal with it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 04, 2014 10:45 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 10 Tourill_zps85bff652
Tou'rill Vertigo
Serge Vertigo's wife

If any of you, try stealing my Serge away from me...haha I'll make it so my voice is the last thing you ever hear...
Enjoy camp. This really is a wonderful time. You all are capable of almost anything.

Tou'rill  hugged her husbands arm even tighter as someone called his name. a fan? good. Serge was such a wonderful person for doing all he did! The campers were lucky to have him as a mentor. So she felt ecstatic he had been recognized. She wasn't happy about Serges attention being taken from her however. At least it was a boy this time. Her smile brightened as her husband addressed her instead of Brent. [/ color]
Hello, dear! Are you excited? It's another summer for us to help the campers together.
she  looked at D'eon, still keeping her smile in place. After all, what did she have to be unhappy about. Her Serge was here and they would be working together all summer,
we'll get food in a few minutes, D'eon. Could you please save us a spot?

She turned back to Serge the moment he was gone and resumed cuddling with Serges manly arm, a pink aura of happiness surrounding her. [/color]
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10