Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

+4
Raven Todd
MercutianUnknown
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
8 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Empty Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:58 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Blythe15_zpsc8f240b1

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
-------------------------------------
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

Blythe checked his phone again when he got another text, smiling as he read it. Video games and horror movies sounded fantastic. So, on that note, he left the cabin fully, in much better spirits, and headed over to the eating area, searching around and looking for D'eon. And hopefully, he wouldn't run into Rose and Matrix...he was sure that those two would have several choice words for him...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blythe's Theme - I Burn
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Empty Re: Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:08 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Gauge8_zpsed9537d4

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

"Dinner?" Gauge asked as Vaughn mentioned that dinner might be ready. "Man, I'm starving! C'mon, man, let's go!" Gauge bounded out the door, turning back to look at Vaughn, grinning at him. "C'mon!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:18 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Luke2_zps0815617b

Luke Kyler
Shy Camper
"U-Um...a-alright...I'll give it my best shot...! I-I guess..."

As all of the campers and staff were setting up for dinner time, near the front of the camp, a car pulled up--a police car, in fact. However, the siren was off, and out of it stepped two teenage boys--and a man who appeared to be a police officer came out of the driver's seat. Anybody who saw this might be concerned that two criminals had for some reason been transferred to the camp--but when the police officer bear hugged the two boys together in a big group hug, one of them looking highly enthusiastic about it and the other one just looking uncomfortable--it became clear that this was just another normal family showing up. Apparently, they had missed the initial bus, and had to be driven there by their father.
A few minutes later, when all of the goodbyes had been said and the officer had left in his cars, it left the two boys there by the entrance of the camp--and the white-haired one spared no time in grabbing his twin brother by the wrist and bodily dragging him over towards the rest of the camp, a big grin on his face as he clearly didn't notice his brother's distress.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Luke's Theme - Those That Can Fly

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Craig2_zpsa42f32f2

Craig Kyler
Naïve Camper
"Pardon, do you think that we could spend some time together? I was getting awfully lonely all by myself!"
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:39 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 CamusUtaprifull1627348_zpsb796810e
D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon was starting to eat and slowly looked around as the other campers started to file in. He saw Blythe and waved him over.
"Hey! Over here!" he said, and waved him over, saving him a seat. "We have things to discuss." he was smirking as he said that.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:54 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 B_157_zps91096f44
Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

Vaughn nodded.
"Coming..." he said, and followed Gauge out. He looked around and then looked at Gauge, and something happened. The light was hitting him just right or something, because suddenly, he was sparkling. Vaughn blushed as he saw Gauge. In his mind, music started to play. This was awful. "Yeah...coming..." he kept following. "Oh no oh no oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he thought to himself.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:18 am

Matrix

The Night Owl CIT

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 MatrixBinaryInventor

Matrix sat at the table and began eating his own hotdog, not really looking at anyone else. He was just looking in the distance. "Hmmm... Looks like two people are late." Matrix said as he saw two people in the distance though he couldn't make them out completely. "Hello Blythe... Nice to see you not being sick anymore..." he said as he chopped on his hot dog. Suddenly he heard a "BRRRRRRRRRR!" and Cherry ran past behind him. He placed his hands in his face as he finished chewing.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:20 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Boe

Boe Dio

Country Girl
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm off then!" Boe said as she went outside and ran towards the music. She ran past the twins, looking to be in a rush. "Ya'll better giddy up! Supper is on the table! I can smells it!" Boe called to them just as she sped off. "Howdy!" she called as she bumped into Vaughn. "Sorry fella." she said as she rubbed her head.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Tumblr_n69dc2nZmY1tz9lb9o3_250

Brent Stiles
The Quarterback with the Heart of Gold
"Hyeah! Let's go!"
Brent had just been ignored by his idol. Aw man. He gave a mostly-nonchalant sigh before heading over to the food. Picking up a paper plate and a roll, he fixed himself a burger topped with onion and American cheese. "Now we're talkin'!" He strolled over to a table and sat himself down to D'eon's left. Placing his plate down, he turned to the white haired gent. "Sup, man? My name's Brent. Sandy's cousin." He extended a hand.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jun 04, 2014 12:28 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Efc0d895744a2514e63be9917bef589b069d5411_zpsfd6f819c
Lucy Lancer
Recluse Camper
"...don't come near..."
Lucy's Theme- I cannot even...

A car parked in the parking lot and there was a woman's voice.
"Alright...are you okay?"
"...I...I...uh...I don't know about this anymore..."
"We can go home Lucy. You don't have to."
"......."
"Lucy?"
"I...want to...I'll...be...okay..." she was trying to convince herself of this. Her entire body was shaking. She kept her headphones in, and quickly took out a stuff animal, and held it to her chest. This was a bad idea. She got out of the car, looking around a bit, and took out her things.
"Would you like me to get a counciler for you sweetie?"
"I...I think...I'll be okay...I'll be...okay..." she kept saying it. Her Mother gave her a large hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"I'm so proud of you...call me if you need to come home...alright?" she smiled. Lucy nodded, and slowly watched her Mother drive away. She stood awkwardly in the parking lot, afraid to move and lost. She turned up her music, trying to calm her body down, and sat on her bag, trying to calm herself.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:43 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 42_zps3bda0a0b

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
-------------------------
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"

Upon Boe's abrupt departure, Zoey just sort of sighed, her shoulders slumping some- before she quickly hunted down the girl's camera, then found and deleted the picture of her and Cassie. They didn't need that being seen... Quiet and embarrassed, she scuffed her feet a little before she realized she smelled food- and with an awkward glance behind her, she quickly let the cabin to find at least a little something... She wasn't that hungry, but she knew she needed to eat something. She had actually left her camera in her cabin, not wanting to risk it... Which was a good thing, because while she was walking, she wasn't paying too much attention to where she was going- and she managed to run right into two rather unfamiliar males, making her sputter and squeak as she was knocked to her butt on the ground. "I-I'm sorry, I wasn't w-watching where I was going--" she apologized quickly, only looking up for a second before she dropped her gaze, a bit of a blush on her cheeks as she quietly brushed off her hands, checking for scrapes. They were a bit hurt, from the fall, but it wasn't bad... She pressed her palms into her skirt to hopefully hide it, quiet and embarrassed. "I-I'll t-try and pay b-better attention n-next time..."

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:39 pm

Luke Kyler
Shy Camper

As Zoey bumped into Luke, he backed up hastily, stuttering out quiet apologies while Craig just kind of stared at the redhead for a moment curiously. However, he then smiled, offering a hand out to help Zoey up.
"Pardon, but are you alright?" Craig asked as he helped Zoey up, then noticed the condition of her hands. "Oh! You scraped up your hands a bit. Is there a medical center around here somewhere where we can get you patched up?" As Craig was talking to Zoey, Luke was peeking around his brother's side, adjusting his glasses a bit as he looked at Zoey in concern. He really hoped that she hadn't gotten hurt because of him...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Craig Kyler
Naïve Camper
"Pardon, do you think that we could spend some time together? I was getting awfully lonely all by myself!"

Last edited by Akikazemoon on Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:46 pm

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.
"Hey, exploding isn't so bad once you get used to it! ...You're...going to ignore that crater over there, right...?"

Blythe was looking around for D'eon--and when he finally found him, he grinned and went over to the blonde, sitting down next to him.
"Things like horror movies and video games--? Because if so, then hell yeah we do!" he replied to D'eon--but then realized that Matrix was talking to him. He looked over at the black-haired boy and stuck his tongue out at him. "I make fast recoveries." He saw that D'eon was being addressed by somebody else now--so Blythe stood up, walking over to where the food was and grabbing a hot dog--just a plain hot dog on a bun--then went and sat back down on D'eon's free side, beginning to eat.

Blythe's Theme - I Burn
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Gauge8_zpsed9537d4

Gauge Cyrus
Energetic Camper
"Hey, c'mon, don't give up! You've got to just keep on moving ahead!"

As Vaughn stopped to look at him for a moment, Gauge looked at Vaughn curiously, tilting his head slightly.
"You okay, man--?" He looked to Boe in surprise as she bumped into Vaughn, wondering where she had popped out from all of a sudden. "Oh--hi there! Are you headed to dinner, too?"

Gauge's Theme - Skyscraper High
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:59 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Mack20_zps74649e0a

Mackenzie Flint
Spunky Camper
"H-Hey--! It doesn't matter how I look or act, it just matters that I try my best!"

Mack had lost track of the other girls somewhere along the way going to dinner--but at least now she could calm down a bit. She wasn't going to freak out anymore! That had been the worst first impression ever...guh...
She got some food, then sat down at one of the tables by herself, hoping that nobody would make fun of her for running off this morning...she saw her brother sitting over at another table, seemingly in good spirits--she wished that she was as gregarious as he was...he was always so good at being social! And she was just awkward...

Mack's Theme - Pink Terror
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Tumblr_n4h28oDlPn1tz9lb9o4_250
Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassie, confused to the point that she stopped crying, ate one of the small marshmallows. She thought they tasted a little stale. Then again, she preferred the fluff over the real stuff. She ate another. She found herself distracted. She knew one thing for sure. That girl with the accent? She could not stand her. She began to absentmindedly munch on the marshmallows, though her face was still flushed from crying.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:24 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Headmaster1_zps51f89ed0

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

The Headmaster smiled as he saw that Cassie had stopped crying, and he ate a few more marshmallows himself before speaking again,
"You see! It worked! You're feeling better already! I told you that marshmallows had a lot of joy in them! Now then--from what I can smell, dinner's being made! You should probably run along and grab some food--we wouldn't want you going the night without your evening nutrition, now would we!" He moved to the door of the cabin, gesturing towards the door. "Don't you worry! Days come in highs and lows! And lows can only lead to more highs! I'm sure that there's some kind of math theorem out there that says something like that! Or was it science--?"

The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:35 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 42_zps3bda0a0b

Zoey Halleck
Clumsy Photographer
"H-hi... Could I possibly take a picture of you...? N-not to be creepy or anything, I swear!!"

Zoey only blushed more when she noticed that one of the boys she'd bumped into was apologizing, shaking her head a little as if to deny the need for apologies- but then a hand suddenly appeared in her field of vision, and she forced herself to follow it up to whom it belonged to, glancing between the two brothers quietly. "I-I'm fine, really..." she stammered, though when the white haired one seemed to notice her hands, she flinched. "N-no really, there's no need- I'll b-be fine, it's n-not bad enough for that," she insisted, before cautiously reaching up to take the hand he had offered, accepting his help as she climbed to her feet, then started brushing off her skirt. She mostly did that to avoid having to make eye contact- she was embarrassed by her clumsiness, and the fact that she was always getting little injuries no matter what she did. Not to mention, she was just a little bit terrified of people...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Jun 12, 2014 10:47 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Tumblr_n4h28oDlPn1tz9lb9o4_250
Cassandra Baddle
Transcamper
"Here goes nothing..."
Cassie walked out of cabin at the Headmaster's behest. She was still mildly confused. As she walked to the smell of food, she found Zoey talking to the twins. "Hey Zoey, you wanna grab food?" She asked semi-flirtatiously. She regarded the twins amiably but didn't spend too much time on them. She took hold of Zoey's hand gently.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:41 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 B_157_zps91096f44
Vaughn Serenes
Strong Timid Camper
"I mean...no...it's just...okay...I guess..."

Vaughn blushed when he heard Gauge.
"I'M FINE LETS EAT FOOD!" he yelled and took one of his hands and started to walk a little bit, but then let go of it instantly. "THAT WASNT A THING!" Vaughn started to shake, he was getting frightened of himself. "Get it together!" he thought and promptly slapped himself. "Ah...ha...ha...okay...I'm alright...yeah...let's go food...I'm starving..." he said. Vaughn just suffered a panic attack. Of course he did.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:45 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 CamusUtaprifull1627348_zpsb796810e
D'eon Beckett
Stern Studious Psychic
"Those with power use it harshly...I use it sparingly."
D'eon's Theme- I May Fall

D'eon looked next to him at Brent.
"Hey man, cool, but this is the CIT table. Sorry bro, you gotta sit with the campers. Sorry man." he smiled and then looked at Blythe. "Oh yes. I brought all of them...okay I left a few at home, I only had a napsack, but I have a good few movies and I brought the old N64, with all my games." he grinned at Blythe. "After the campfire tonight, there will be some awesome stuff going on in our cabin. Garentee it." he said to Blythe, and he grabbed the food served and started to eat.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:53 pm

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Tumblr_n69dc2nZmY1tz9lb9o3_250

Brent Stiles
The Quarterback with the Heart of Gold
"Hyeah! Let's go!"
"Oh, okay. Sorry brah." He got up and walked over to the camper's table. He looked around. I don't know these people... shit, it'll be hard to build rapport here. He looked up to the sky with a grin. Suddenly, a peal of thunder rang out. That's what I call an icebreaker!

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:43 am

Luke Kyler
Shy Camper

"Are you sure? That's going to be pretty sore for a while though, right?" Craig asked, looking at Zoey in mild confusion when she said that she didn't need to get her scrapes treated. As Cassandra approached, Craig smiled and waved at her, and Luke proceeded to kind of just hide behind his brother again. Was she this girl's friend--? She wasn't going to be upset, right--?
"Pardon--but--you're going to get food? Can we come along?" Craig asked cheerfully as Cassie mentioned food, and Luke tugged on his sleeve a bit, speaking so quietly that it almost sounded like nothing more than a whisper,
"Craig, you shouldn't do that...th-they might want to hang out with their own friends..."
"I don't see anything wrong with asking if we can eat with them," Craig glanced back as his brother for a moment, then looked back at Zoey and Cassie. "So?"

Craig Kyler
Naïve Camper
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:48 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Boe

Boe Dio

Country Girl
When the boy she ran into ignored her she was a little upset. Though he looked to be... Not well... "Oh well... Yeah I am... Uh... Your friend seems..." Bow trailed off before whispering to Gauge. "Scared of somthing... What's wrong? Is he that offended that I ran into him?" she asked since she was ignored.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:50 am

Whispering Meadows, Summer Camp for the Gifted - Page 9 Headmaster1_zps51f89ed0

►The Headmaster◄
Does Anyone Even Know What This Guy's Deal Is?
"Sunshine! Cabins! S'MORES! YES! THIS IS THE TRUE SPIRIT OF SUMMER CAMP! I'M SO PROUD OF YOU KIDS."

The Headmaster watched Cassie leave the cabin and return back to her friends, then smiled. A happy camper was a mission accomplished! He glanced around the cabin, making sure that there was nobody else there, then sighed, smiling as he suddenly blipped out of sight--vanishing into thin air.

The Headmaster's Theme - A Song of Mystery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:12 am

Blythe Flint
Fiery C.I.T.

"Oh man--please tell me that you brought Shaun of the Dead and Pokemon Stadium 2--if you did, then you're ten times more awesome than usual--" Blythe grinned, cheering up already. This day was already turning out to be better than he'd initially thought it would! He'd just had a minor misstep earlier--nothing to get so bent out of shape about! This was camp! It was gonna be awesome! And he wasn't going to blow shit up by accident as much this year! Yeah!

Blythe's Theme - I Burn
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next