Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meanwhile (The Alliance)

+5
Xpherix
Akikazemoon
dbzhardcore
Raven Todd
Amazing Pan-Sensei
9 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Empty Re: Meanwhile (The Alliance)

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:15 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Werden  eingefroren  mit  Schrecken▓▓▒▒░░

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Lukas%2025_zpsf0zu2xuo

░░▒▒▓▓Ich  bin  fü rchten  inkarnieren▓▓▒▒░░

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
☠-------------------------------------☠
I am afraid to show you who I really am . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas glanced at Bunny, catching her questioning look--to which he gave her a shrug, struggling to smile to reassure her, but not really finding it in him right now. He was too concerned about this giant mess they were in to really smile right now. He he looked away from Bunny, he saw Jolyne's wink and flushed slightly, having been caught off guard with that. Once their rooms had been assigned and the frogmen came to lead them off, he followed along behind them on the way to the room. Later, once he was finally inside his room, he went and sat down on the edge of the bed. He took out his phone again, checking it--no new messages. For a moment, he sat there and thought, then shook his head, pressing down the power button on his phone and turning it off. He couldn't risk potentially putting Eagle and Jasper in danger. He'd find them again later--once things calmed down a bit. Still, he couldn't deny that it did upset him just a bit--but that felt immature. He put the phone down onto the bedside table, then figured it was about time to get some rest--they all really needed it, after today...
Rook gave a drowsy smile and a thumbs up to Jolyne as she smiled at him--then, as it appeared that everyone was gearing up to get some rest, he shut his laptop and re-situated himself on his emu, putting the laptop back into its case. A nap actually sounded fantastic right about now--he'd been sleepy all day...like usual--Either way, he guided Brunhilda down the hall on the way back to his room--and pretty much the minute that he got there, got off the emu, led her inside the room, and piled a ton of his extra pillows (which he probably had over thirty of--you could never be cushy enough) into the corner and brought Brunhilda over there.
"This is your bed, okay Brunhilda? Awright--nap time--" And with that, he took off his glasses, putting them on the nightstand--before throwing himself onto the bed and falling asleep within probably less than a minute. He was one sleepy guy.

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
The Dirge of Fear - Exitus

░░▒▒▓▓I'm  just  one  of  the  many  specks  of  dust  on  this  planet▓▓▒▒░░

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 20_zpsyelx4wiw

░░▒▒▓▓But  this  is  something  that  I  cannot  yet  comprehend▓▓▒▒░░

Rook Duske
Checkmate
♜-------------------------------------♜
Here's to those . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . who love the quiet
but thrive in chaos

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:42 pm

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Bunny_10

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Bunny just...rolled her eyes. Yeah, that sounded right...as in it made no sense at all. She looked as she was being led away. She gave Lukas a tired smile and watched him go before turning and going to her room. But then something occured to her."Wait, what about Nao?"she asked, and turned around. She walked back, taking the boy by the hand. "He'll come with me for now, but get him a room kay? He's with us."she said, and continued onto her room. She sighed as they in, and Bunny let go of the boy's hand. She went to her bed, and smiled. Oh a bed...yay! She took off her boots and went over to it, sitting down and then laying down. "Sorry to drag you into this...when I agreed to train you...I didn't think this would happen..."she looked at her phone, checking the time on the cracked screen. She didn't have any messages, cause you need friends for those. She sighed and put it away, starting to close her eyes. It had been a long day...

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:46 pm

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Lukas%2083_zpsvadnrgya

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . because if I show you who I really am
you might not like it

Lukas, at the moment, was busy working away at a table where he had a number of vials lined up. From what anyone else could tell, he seemed to be mixing chemicals together—presumably for refills of his weaponry, which quite often used weaponized chemicals during battle. He puffed away at a cigarette as he worked, seeming quite focused on what was before him. Over the course of the past month, he hadn’t spent too much time doing anything but preparing—that is, if you didn’t count the times he’d been spending time with Bunny and Nao, or talking with Jolyne. He was slowly getting closer to Bunny and Nao, and meanwhile, Jolyne had seemed to have taken a liking to him, and he was steadily getting used to her, as well. Despite his severe lack of very good social skills, he still seemed to be getting along well with the people of this faction—which was good. He hadn’t been able to contact Jasper or Eagle at all over the course of the month due to the risks associated—and he was pretty sure that they probably thought he was dead by this point. But, he wasn’t going to let that stop him from working—he’d find them eventually and set them straight. Maybe give them a good scare as payback for ditching him—although he knew that that was practically an accident. He waved his hand over a vial he’d just added a chemical too, dispersing the gas it let out so it wouldn’t actually hurt anyone, then let out a yawn. This was tedious work if anything—as much as he used chemicals, they didn’t particularly interest him. Still, it was better than fighting with just a hammer…those had been the days…yeah, those days had been awful, he didn’t want to repeat them.

☠--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☠
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:59 pm

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 38_zpsffqefily

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

Rook, meanwhile, was busy in one of the main sitting areas of the base—apparently trying to dig up information on Cain and also program one of his dating sims. At the same time. He had some music playing quiet as he worked, whistling along and occasionally tossing some candy into his mouth with a hand, chewing away thoughtfully. Maybe…just maybe…he could lure Cain out with a dating sim? Was he into those kinds of things? Unlikely, but Rook couldn’t deny that having one of their biggest enemies be a fan of his work would probably be the weirdest experience of his life. He paused for a moment to let out a loud yawn, lifting his glasses slightly to rub at his eyes. Nearby, his emu was wandering around the room, squawking quietly every once in a while—she’d been originally squawking loudly, but over the course of the month, Rook had trained her to not be so loud, since he didn’t really like loud noises.
His tablet pen gliding across the tablet on his lap, he focused intensely on drawing with one hand, while simultaneously typing to the network of hackers he worked with on his other hand—checking that screen occasionally to see their answers. He hesitated for a moment as he examined his finished drawing, just having finished coloring, then flushed a bit and grinned.

”Hot damn—since when did I draw thighs so good I need to brag about this—” He then proceeded to brag to the hacker network about how sexy he just drew some guy’s thighs. Ah, yes. This was productive.

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
A Whisper of Passivity - Sleepyhead
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 C00dbb10

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny had just come back from her daily training, and saw Lukas sort of hanging out. She smiled and sat down near him. "Yo."she said, taking out a lighter and started to flick it on and off. Ever since her training with Hassan started, she'd been a little more confident, and much more calculating. Of course this was also making her a bit quiet. "You doing alright? You seem worried."she asked, looking at him as she continued to flick the lighter on and off.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:22 pm

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Timmy%203_zpssxhdcvvt
Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Coollogo_com-2499880_zpszr0q6nvb
|-----B----L----I----N----D-----|

Timmy came out of his room on the back of his Emu. His arms were stretched wide, and his goggles were perched ontop of his head, and his mask was where it would always be. He gave out a loud yawn before bending back a bit, and popping his back. As he looked around, he spotted his good friend Rook, typing and sketching away. He made his Emu walk over, and he quickly hopped off of the Emu and landed on the ground. He peered very closely behind Rook's shoulder, breathing loudly and heavily.
"Hey there friend.... Whatchu doin.... I like that there drawin' you have..."
He said quietly into Rook's ear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is a dangerous world out there... Anything could happen...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-- Psycho - Puddle of Mudd --
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:00 am

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Latest?cb=20110915163753
Jack
The Tainted Doctor
Soon after Timmy's, what would be for most, unusual entrance, Jack quietly entered the room, eyeing the bluenette and his now quite attached friend with a smile as she somehow managed to not thoroughly puncture the file she was holding in her clawed hand. Her apparently less lethal hand stroking the emu who'd entered the room just as quietly by her side. After acquiring the creature, she'd soon begun training it to be less loud. On top of other things. The bird looked around the room like a blood hound,focusing in where it could smell people.
Another thing she'd begun teaching the bird. By the time, she was through the bird would be a good dose more lethal than even her original breeders had likely intended. Something Jack herself saw no immediate problems with. She looked through the first paper of the file, turning back to Rook and Timothy after a moment. Jack walked to the side of the boy, looking over his sketch from more of a distance than Timothy. Occasionally she did eye the masked boy with a lopsided smile. He could be cute in the oddest ways.    
Impressive. That looks quite realistic. For one of your games?
Jack moved the file to a secure position in her arms, out of the emus reach. It still wasn't entirely out of the birds nature to try and eat her reports. While she could decidedly see this as useful in the future, this report she'd rather not be located in diddles stomach.

Jack's Theme-Lilium
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:29 am

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Coollogo_com-11283985

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Maya.28Aoki.Hagane.no.Arpeggio29.600.1665334

"Battleship-Senpai will notice me!"

"Mia has arrived!" Mia yelled as she suddenly popped off of Jack's back. How she did that without getting noticed, she did not know, but it was cool for her. Mia looked around the new place she was in with oohs and ahs as she kept switching from curious mode to chibi mode as well. Everything looked so pretty to her as she finally noticed the people that were in the room. "Hi there! Nice to meet you! I'm Mia-OH MY GOD!" Mia suddenly gasped as she pointed a finger at the Emu. "What is that big bird thingy a jig!" Her eyes sparkled up as the curiosity was now all over her face as she quickly ran up as she was a little bit away from the bird as she stared at it. "OOoooooooooh! It's so majestic in a weird sort of way!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:42 am

♡♡♡ ▸ YOU CALL ME INSATIABLE, AND I CAN`T DENY ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxon the hunt for the irreplaceable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxximpossible to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshould i settle for less?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re good but i want the best

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 1310

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Cooltext120580862107619_zps3voftm8m
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i want you along with the rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want the world with no consequences x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Black Widow】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

While Jackal was out gathering forces against Absolute Justice and MSF, Jolyne was left responsible for the base-- and while she was obviously disappointed that she was stuck with the more boring side of their leader-y responsibilities, she did the best she could with her time. And that was making, like, 40 plates of grilled cheese.
She left all but two in the kitchen- she carried both plates with her as she moved through the base, stopping wordlessly by where Rook, Tim, and Jack were seated- and placing one of the placed directly on top of Rook`s head. It had been cut into three halves of equal size-- presumingly for the three of them. "A gift. Share." She said, deadpan and quiet- before scurrying off without a word. She moved over to where she knew Lukas and Bunny to be sitting next- and set the other plate in front of Lukas, as she snuck up behind him and carelessly tossed her arms around his shoulders, sort of purposely shoving her chest to the back of his neck. Messing with him was really fun, and pretending Bunny wasn`t there was maybe even funner- though, she didn`t really dislike the redhead. This one had also been cut in two-- presumingly, for Lukas and Bunny to share. "Hell-o, lover! Whatcha doin`-- some nerd stuff--?"      

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No need to be scared! ...Or alive.
Jolyne`s Theme - Fly Away Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:07 am

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

Rook continued typing away on his laptop even as Timmy slowly rose up behind him, typing into the message center of the hacker network,
’Pics to come! Stay tuned! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°’ He didn’t seem very phased by Timmy’s heavy breathing--so long as the guy didn't touch him, it was fine. He attached the picture onto the chat, sending out the clearly NSFW picture out to everyone on the chat, because Rook couldn’t fathom that anyone would ever not want to see sexy man thigh. He turned slightly to look at Timmy once he was done sending the picture, smiling faintly as he replied to him,
”You like it? I think it came out pretty well. It’s one of the guys in my new project thing. He’s kinda like—like he’s the kind of guy who likes to get in fist fights with people then make out with them after sorta. But like later they turn into kinda love punches? Yeah. Love punches. That.” He paused for a moment, eating a few more pieces of candy, then looking over at Jack and nodding. ”He’s kind of a new character. You know, this is actually the first nude I drew of him? Came out way better than I expected.” And then Mia happened. Rook looked over at her and kind of just stared at her for a long time, apparently confused although his expression stayed extremely neutral. As she approached one of the emus, he called over to her, ”They eat people. Be careful.” Otherwise, he didn’t seem very concerned about this security breach—and quickly got more distracted by far by the plate placed on his head. He balanced it on his head carefully, then reaching up and feeling around until he managed to grab one piece of the sandwich. He saw it was a grilled cheese and grinned—you could never go wrong with grilled cheese. ”Thanks, Boss!” he called to Jolyne before beginning to eat his part of the sandwich happily—still balancing the plate on his head seemingly without much care about it being up there.

♜--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♜
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:15 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

Lukas continued on quietly with his work until he heard Bunny approach, and looked up at her, noticing that she seemed a bit different than usual, although he couldn’t exactly put his finger on why that was.
”Ah—hello there. I’m just vorking on preparing for vhatever’s coming, I guess—Vhat vith all zhis Branches of Sin stuff happening, I just vant to be ready…by zhe vay, some of zhis stuff is pretty flammable, you probably don’t vant to have zhat lighter out—” He fell quiet for a moment, mixing a few other flasks together, handlin them carefully, before speaking again, ”I’m…not sure if you vould exactly call vhat I’m feeling ‘vorry,’ but…it does feel similar, at least, I think…” It was that moment that he saw a plate being put down near him, and then suddenly felt boobs at the back of his neck—which immediately made him hunch his shoulders slightly, his face flushing bright red. Jolyne’s phrasing, too, seemed to fluster him further—which almost resulted in him combining two chemicals that would have resulted in something really quite bad, had they gone together. As he registered the fact that she’d actually asked him what he was doing, he stammered quietly in response, ”A-Arming chemical veapons? I used vay too many of zhem on zhat idiot Zombie last month—I had to make some new vones so I vouldn’t run out—”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:33 am

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Inga%2044_zpsszvauvjd

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao was up.  He'd been awake since dawn and was wandering about the place as he usually did.  Just scouting the area and seeing if he could find any new hiding places scattered throughout the place.  When he was done doing that, he just walked around aimlessly.  He was a restless person and just couldn't stay in one place for too long before wanting to move.  He ended up doubling back to where he had spotted Lukas doing weird stuff and he wanted to know what it was.  He made his way over and saw that he was still there along with Bunny and Jolyne.  "Morning!" he announced before walking inside and staring at the stuff Lukas was working on curiously with wide eyes.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:48 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny watched him mix his chemicals with a smirk, just kind of enjoying the company right now. "Maybe make more of a numbing agent too. Just a thought, but it's easier to get someone when their legs are like jello."she said, waving as Jolyne's boobs entered the scene. She snatched part of the sandwich and started to eat it. She heard Nao's voice and then smiled at him. "Hey Nao. Have you eaten yet buddy? Come get some."she beckoned the boy over and then looked back at Lukas and Co. "So, got any other plans besides having boobs in your face?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:25 pm

♡♡♡ ▸ YOU CALL ME INSATIABLE, AND I CAN`T DENY ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxon the hunt for the irreplaceable
xxxxxxxxxxxxxximpossible to find
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxshould i settle for less?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxyou`re good but i want the best

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 1310

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Cooltext120580862107619_zps3voftm8m
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i want you along with the rest xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx i want the world with no consequences x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Black Widow】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jolyne squeaked with laughter at Lukas` reaction to her antics- and without further ado, she hopped over the back of the thing to land seated right next to him and grab a hold of one of his arms in both of hers, cuddling into that as he spoke. "Ah... so, nerd stuff...~?" She chimed and tilted her head, feigning innocence about the topic. Anyone who knew Jolyne knew that she knew more than a few things about chemicals and the many different ways to utilize them-- but, for whatever reason, she preferred to play the part of the ditz. "At least you look cute doing it!" She reached over with her free hand to happily pinch one of Lukas` cheeks- but stopped abruptly when Bunny suggested a numbing agent. "Don`tcha already have one of those?" Before she could get a response, Nao hopped over to them- and Jolyne greeted the purplette with a friendly smile and a wave, not looking away from him as she then addressed Bunny`s question. "Nah, he has a full schedule of boobs in his face, he`s booked today-- right, Lukissme? L dog? Lukeinator--?"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
No need to be scared! ...Or alive.
Jolyne`s Theme - Fly Away Now
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:39 pm

Timmy slowly maneuvered his way to behind Rook's other shoulder. He simply watched as he drew and finished. Timmy smiled, though, no one could see it. He then saw as Jolyne placed down some grilled cheese onto Rook's head, and Timmy gasped in excitement as he quickly snatched a piece.
"Thanks Jol!"
He called out before crouching down really, really low, to where no one could see his face. He pulled down his mask ever so slightly and just shoved the grilled cheese into his mouth. When he got back up, there was a small puddle of blood on the ground, but this seemed like a normal thing when he ate. He swallowed down the grilled cheese and just ignored the blood, by shifted to the other shoulder once again.
"It looks so hot, I would do him in an instant. Just kidding. Not really. But it does look really good, I can't draw worth a crap!!"
He said with a soft chuckle. His eyes then shifted over to the little girl who just kinda came in. He then looked back over Rook's shoulder, not paying her much mind.
"If the Emu doesn't eat you, I will. So, you know, stock up on sweets for me, kay?"

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:51 pm

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 4510

Top Of The Head, I'm On The Set
Do The Impossible, Don't You Wanna Bet?
Cuz, Alot Of Things Changed, We Be Waiting In Vain
If You Wanna Get By, No Pain No Gain

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Layout16

【J】【a】【c】【k】【a】【l】
✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿

Jackal's voice could be heard throughout Meanwhile as the swamp base rose from the water and opened up for the Zombie Princess "QUUAAAAADD!!" he yelled, signaling his arrival. The man approached Jolyne, Bunny, and the people around them "The Ministry is on board... also something about the Blood Brothers? Never heard of them... but they said they'll help too for what it's worth-" he actually really wanted to ignore that Vito guy, but the man insisted on talking. Jackal just agreed to accepting the Blood Brothers' help out of necessity to just move on with his life. He chose not to mention the League in Bunny's company "The pieces are all fitting into place... but not soon enough... I worry that we may be too late..." MSF and Absolute Truth could attack at any moment, it would likely take the Ministry and Blood Brothers time to get prepared. If the MSF struck first, it could possibly be just The Alliance against the world. The blonde shot a look towards Smile as he called out to him "Aye! I'm going to be paying a visit to NOWHERE now! I promised I'd find your friends Jasper and Eagle... well they're there. Come with me... I'll be leaving soon." he told the German, Jackal believed in keeping his promises. Besides, he needed Lukas to be his inside man within NOWHERE. The Zombie Princess then looked to Bunny "Bunny... it's happening. I'm going to need you to work as a scout for us, go to Sin City immediately and work the location, alright? The rest of us will join you soon." and then, finally, there was Jolyne. As the other leader of The Alliance, her part of the plan was going to be somewhat more... intimidating. Jackal was going to deal with NOWHERE, Jolyne was going to do her half of the plan, setting up their defenses and getting The Alliance to Sin City "You know your part-" he told the pinkette as he lit a cigarette "I'm a bit worried... I haven't heard from The Church in days... but it's now or never guys... we either take a stand... or die trying."

✿◄███▓▒░░❤●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬๑[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]๑▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●❤░░▒▓███►✿
【S】【w】【a】【g】【g】【e】【r】

"♪♪ Ī ѠΛS ß♡ŔИ Λ Ṗ♡♡Ŕ ƇĿ♡ИƐ ƇĤĪĿD~!♪♪"
Jackal's Theme - Be Pimpin'!
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:25 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny sighed and chuckled. She gave a smirk to Jolyne"May have to steal him, his face is redder then a tomato in the sun, and I know the difference between comfortable and not." she said with a confident tone, and then turned to Jackal. She nodded as she got her mission. "I'll go, but I'm leaving Nao here. Jackal, watch him please." she still was...a little on edge with Jackal. But...she got over it...least she wanted to think so. She shook her head. "I'm off. Lukas, I'll be in contact if you need me. Watch yourself."she smiled, holding her phone and hugged Nao tightly for a second, before going to her bike. She screamed out of the garage and started the long drive to Scarlet. (exit)

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:37 pm

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Viola-sc5-by-seeso2d
Jack
The Tainted Doctor
Jack raised an eyebrow as she suddenly felt a very noisy someone pop of her back. Strangely she had no idea how the girl had gotten there. Jack eyed Mia for a moment. Something passing through her eyes as the girl seemed more preoccupied with ogling everything in foreseeable sigh than posing an actual threat. Her eyebrow stayed in place as the girl seemed to have noticed her emu-and was getting precariously close to the bird. Diddle's eyes narrowed at Mia as it watched the girl, seemingly ready to pounce any moment. Jack's one as she addressed the girl didn't seem too    
As they've said, Deary. Do be careful. This bird has no compunction about eating you if the fancy strikes it.
Jack's tone as she gave this admittedly important warning was surprisingly calm. She had no reason to wish this girl harm...yet, but she had no foreseeable reason to care about the girls safety as well. Jack turned from Mia as Jolyne walked over, placing a plate of grilled cheese.
Thank you, Love.
Once Rooke seemed to have the plate balanced, she reached over and took one of the sandwiches, chuckling at Timmy's response to the girl. She took a bite of the sandwich, eyeing the drawing. It truly was lifelike. It reminded Jack of the books with models of the human body she'd owned in the past.
Truly? He came out very well if that's the case. Did you use a reference or is this all from your imagination?
She turned at the sound of someone actually entering using the door. As she saw who it was entering their base, Jack ran a hand through Diddle's feathers, listening to the blondes words..The Blood Brothers?..Had she ever heard of them come to think of it?
Either way, pushing that thought aside, Jack nodded in agreement with Jackals statement that they needed to take a stand. Considering all that'd happened as of late, waiting much longer could very well be the death of them, and she intended to do and learn far more before that happened. Jack's gaze flickered to her file and clawed hand at that thought.

Jack's Theme-Lilium
[/color]
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:30 am

Lukas Reinhardt
Smile
you might not like it

“Ah—good morning—” Lukas greeted Nao as he suddenly appeared as well. He wasn’t quite used to having a crowd watching what he was doing like this, so he become slightly more awkward—if at all possible—than he had been, considering the back of his neck was kind of consumed in cleavage, which wasn’t a thing he was very used to, despite having spent plenty of time with Jolyne over the past month. As Bunny took a half of the sandwich and offered the other half to Nao, Lukas didn’t really have any objections—Nao was a growing boy, it was important that he ate. Lukas himself was a little bit hungry, but he wouldn’t mind waiting a bit longer for food—it was probably best that he didn’t eat while handling dangerous chemicals, anyway. At Bunny’s question as to whether he had other plans than ‘having boobs in his face,’ he sputtered awkwardly in an attempt to speak, not really making much headway on that front.
Soon enough, Jolyne was seated next to him—which he felt more comfortable with than with the extreme chest-pillow situation, so that was alright. As she repeated her question, he paused, then nodded and shrugged slightly.
“I…guess you could call it zhat?” The cheek pinching seemed to just confuse him more than anything, looking over at Jolyne with a clearly very puzzled expression on his face—and as she questioned about him already having a numbing agent, he nodded, motioning with a tilt of his head over towards one of the vials that was already set aside. “It’s zhe yellow vone zhere.” And then came the talk of the schedule—which earned another embarrassed splutter from him—and upon being asked for confirmation, he wasn’t really sure what to say, and ended up just kind of blurting out, “Uh…ja—? Vait I mean—uh—did I ever decide on a schedule? I don’t—remember exactly—?” He jumped slightly as Jackal suddenly came roaring into Meanwhile—however, he did listen closely to what the man had to say, and as he mentioned Nowhere, Lukas’ eyebrows rose, and he nodded, hastily added together the last two chemicals he needed and corking the vial, beginning to clean up the work space. He couldn’t deny that he was actually kind of excited to see Jasper and Eagle again—although he’d never actually really say it. “Right, I’ll be ready in just a minute.” Once he was done cleaning up, he looked to where his arm was still kind of being held by Jolyne—and carefully slid it out, giving her an apologetic look before speaking to her and Nao, “Sorry zhat I’m running off vhen you just got here…” He nodded to Bunny as the redhead spoke to him, then stood up from his seat, gathering together his supplies, opening up his arm cybernetics for a moment to insert a few vials, then closing his arms back up and adjusting his clothes a bit, looking to Jackal and waiting for the man to be ready to go.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:19 am

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Coollogo_com-11283985

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Maya.28Aoki.Hagane.no.Arpeggio29.600.1665334

"Battleship-Senpai will notice me!"

Mia was staring at the Emu as the words of danger came out of Jack's and Rook's mouth. The girl sighed as she stopped looking close to the Emu and kept looking around and waving to everyone in the room. Even though none seemed to notice her, she didn't care. She was having the time of her life! Then Jackal came in which at first made Mia eep before looking at them with curiosity. What was it that he was wearing? As soon as he finished, Mia jumped around and raised a hand in the air. "Can I join in this as well?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:43 am

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

Rook seemed to eat his part of the grilled cheese quite quickly—and soon enough, he was already eating candy again. As Timmy remarked on the sexiness of the picture, Rook’s eyebrows rose slightly, seeming happy—then his eyebrows dropped again when Timmy said he was kidding, but they rose again as he complimented the art in general.
“Thank you—but really, it just takes practice. Anybody can draw, they just need to care enough to get better at it,” He said absentmindedly as he watched the replies roll by on the hacker network, not really paying Mia much mind—he was much more absorbed with the idea of people seeing his work. He did look over at Jackal as the man spoke, pondering whether he should be helping with this—but at hearing no direct orders, he shrugged, saving his work on the picture again to make sure, then putting it away into a folder and getting back to drawing the next one—which was equally, if not even more, inappropriate, based on the line art, which he’d finished the other day, and was only just now beginning to color. He looked quite often back at the hacker network chat—he really wanted to make sure that people were looking at his stuff—he’d be pretty embarrassed if they just ignored it, after all. At hearing Jack’s question, he replied, “No reference this time—I use them sometimes, but definitely not as often as I used to. I’ve drawn enough naked guys by this point that I pretty much know what they look like—not that I’d mind seeing one in real life, but meh—not everyone can be that lucky, am I right?”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:53 am

Timmy kind of ignored as Jackal walked in, but only really spoke to his new favorite people. Doesn't matter, this didn't concern him. His eyes stayed locked on Rook's work as he sighed lightly.
"Yeah, no, I'd totally fuck him."
He said calmly as he watched him change characters to one that was barely coloured in. He heard him talk about not seeing a guy in real life, and to this, Timmy quickly jumped up and started to undo his belt in front of Rook and basically everyone in the room.
"I mean, if you wanna see a human reference, I'm not ashamed of my... Package~ Just gotta ask~"
He said with a chuckle and a wink. He then left his belt undone as he glanced back to Jackal and the others, and sighed light, looking back at their little Trio of rejects: Timmy, Rook, and Jack. Oh well, he liked his friends. His eyes went back to room as he smiled.
"Offer's always open~"

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:26 am

Willow Sinclair

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 2_zps2bpqvcsm

Cyanide Stiletto
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"I’m your dream girl, this is real love....................................
...................................But you know what they say about me
That girl is a problem."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

"Rook-!! You have GOT to stop being so good at this!! Babe, have I asked you to draw Gunnar yet??? You'd make him look SO CUTE--" In a flurry of movement, Willow launched herself at Rook, grinning and giggling as she hugged him and plopped in his lap, smiling as she crossed her legs and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Oooo, another one-?! This one looks like it'll be a good one, hot damn~ I can't wait to see it colored..." The blonde hummed as she settled comfortably in Rook's lap, not seeming too concerned with making sure he could still draw - she felt like being clingy, and he was her current target after she'd seen his finished work of art. What could she say? She appreciated the thighs too, after all.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow's Theme - Problem
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:36 pm

Rook Duske
Checkmate
but thrive in chaos

Rook, although his expression didn’t change all that much, and he was kind of just sitting there with a plate on his head, seemed happy when Timmy said that he’d definitely want to do the guy in the drawing. That was a success! And then Timmy undid his belt. Although surprised, Rook’s expression still didn’t seem to change much aside from his eyes slowly sliding down to Timmy’s crotch and kind of resting there for a long moment—and then Willow jumped on him. He lurched a bit in surprise, his eyes widening a bit, the plate slipping off his head—although he reached out deftly and caught it in his hand before it could hit the ground. He kind of seemed to stiffen up a bit at her touch, but more or less didn’t seem to react much expression-wise aside from becoming a bit more tense. However, this was Willow, so he wasn’t exactly surprised or upset by it—just uncomfortable.
“I could definitely draw him, but I would need a reference,” he replied to her, leaning slightly to try to get a look at one of his screens before adding, “Oh, and—thank you. The picture that’s up there now actually took me a few tries. It was pretty hard to make it look right.” He paused, then, his eyes kind of aimlessly wandering back over towards Timmy’s crotch and staring for a good ten seconds before he looked back to his computers—or at least tried to. It was kind of hard with Willow right where she was. He kind of reached out, putting the plate down on the table instead of having to hold it, and kind of just settled down in the chair he was in, trying to chill and not freak out over actually being touched—he did pull the collar of his jacket up a bit higher, though.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:00 am

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Inga%2044_zpsszvauvjd

Meanwhile (The Alliance) - Page 5 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao looked away from Lukas' stuff when Bunny beckoned him over to get some food and went over to her.  He took the piece of the sandwich gratefully and began eating it.  He watched and listened to them all as they continued talking to one another.  Then Jackal came back from wherever it was he went with what sounded like good news.  But then everyone started leaving to go do things.  He looked over to Bunny as she had to go do something by herself.  Then Jackal and Smile had to go do things too.  He was gonna be left behind and he understood that.  He watched Bunny go then went to sit down in the corner with his sandwich.  Once they were all gone, he would go back to wandering around or something.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum