Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers)

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) Empty Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers)

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 16, 2015 2:30 am

An average looking ice cream parlor nearby the Cathedral, complete with decorative cartoon thingies on the outside glass, and at least 36 flavors stored inside. What`s also stored inside, however, is an array of weapons, bombs, and torture machines purchased by a new mafia, "The Blood Brothers". In the back freezer, there is a large throne set up for the leader (that isn`t really used much, because they made the mistake of putting it in a freezer)- and it`s rumored said leader is on the lookout for a new base, disliking the childish exterior for this one. To try to make up for it, threatening graffiti was sprayed all over the outside. From the freezer, there`s a ladder that leads up into an attic, with only a few small rooms that several footmen and officers live in. At the very least, it`s a fairly good location- well protected, unsuspicious, and spacious.
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) Empty Re: Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:05 pm

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864
|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
|xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,xxxxx|
|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Angry/Angry | Place//: Base | Company//: My Sister |

_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_X_

Two girls, arms hooked, skipped their way to the base. They were jumping literally with joy, as they wore huge smiles on their faces. The girls interred the base, looking around a bit.
"Helloooo?!"
"Anyone here!?"
Silence.
"ANYONE HERE!"
"Shut up stupid! If it's silent, then no ones here!"
"Quiet pea brain, you never know! Maybe they didn't hear me!"
"Well anyone can hear you now with the big mouth of yours."
The one in mostly black puffed out her cheeks and stepped on her sister's foot. The pink one yelped and growled, pulling her sleeve back to reveal a double barrel rifle. Luki's eyes widened and she pulled hers back, revealing her three razer-sharp claws.
"Do you really wanna go!"
"Come at me useless!!"
The twins went against each other and pressed their weapons against one another. They both barred their teeth, huffing in the midst of their argument. They clashed their weapons, groaning and yelling at each other. Sadly, and oddly, it was normal for them two to fight each other in such a way.

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) Empty Re: Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers)

Post  scullpanda Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:04 am

~~~☣ Ring around the rosy,
~~☣pocket full of posies, 
~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) _x_dow10Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) Untitl12
Red perked up from where he had been sitting enjoying a spot of tea with his friends only to find two little girls fighting wearing the cutest bunny ears "Well hello there my little rabbits, what every are you fighting about its tea time not time to fight" 

♠~♣~♥~♦

Bloody Red Rose's Theme- This is Halloween
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:34 am

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) 704abcff-d3a0-4785-9575-018f7421a95f_zpsfe625864
|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Happy | Place//: Base | Company//: My Sister and Some man |

Both of the girls froze when they heard a man speak. They turned to see a weird looking man. They both put away their weapons away before the one in Pink jumped up.
"I'm Noki!"
The one in black jumped up afterwards.
"I'm Luki!"
The girls both hopped over to the man, and smiled brightly at him. Luki spoke up.
"Tea!?"
"I want Tea!"
Luki shoved Noki a bit.
"I asked first, Noki!"
"It does not matter, we can both get it! Gosh, dummy."
The girls then looked back to the man with wide smiles. Their argument ended just as fast as it began.

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) D3b9e956-faa5-491a-b03c-f395a914a97c_zps991b5454
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:40 am

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) _x_dow10Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) Untitl12
Red smiled at the two rabbits before him as they introduced themselves "well hello my little rabbits My name is Bloody Red Rose most call me Red though" he went into a bow taking off his top hat and doing some tricks with it before fully deepening into the bow then flipped it back onto his head and stood up "why indeed you two may join for tea don't mind my friends though they won't say much" with that he turned and walked towards the tea set up with several stuffed decapitated bodies sitting around the table each with a cup set in front of them each very very stuffed. 

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:54 am

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Happy | Place//: Base | Company//: My Sister and Some man |

As the girls followed Red to the tea party, there eyes sat upon the bodies. Luki went around one side, and Noki the other. They poked the bodies, then looked at eachother.
"Headless"
They said in unison. They giggled softly to one another before spinning a bit and making their way over to Red.
"Why are they headless?"
"It looks good on them!"
They girls looked to eachother and giggled a bit.
"Now they cannot talk back~"
"Hehe, the best kind of person is a headless one~"
The girls continued to giggle to themselves in amusement before looking to Red, seeing what to do next.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:11 am

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red sat down for tea and smiled as the twin rabbits were amused by his work. "I find heads do nothing good they lie and they cheat so I take them off people are better this way aren't they" His smile was brimming that others had acknowledged his work and seemed to get it "ah sit my little rabbits and join me for tea"   

♠~♣~♥~♦

[/quote]
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:18 am

The twins nodded and both plopped down in a seat, one on each side. They looked around a bit, then back to Red.
"Hehe, this is so cool!"
They both said again. Noki then nodded.
"Luki, we aren't the weirdest people alive that we know of! We met Mister Red!"
Luki nodded in agreement.
"And now we can be friends with mister Red! ... Right?"
Luki said. Then they both looked up at Red and had a hopeful look. Their eyes were wide, and they kept looking at him. They inched a bit closer and kind of pouted.
"We are friends, right?"

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:31 pm

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red served the two rabbits tea with a smile on his face "well my little rabbits I prefer the term mad to strange but i suppose it will have to do for now and I suppose you two as adorable as you are may keep you heads and still be my friends" she finished pouring the twos tea and offered them milk and sugar "one lump or two?"   

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:38 pm

The girls looked at eachother, then leaned over the table and gave one another a high-five.
"Noki, we get to keep our heads!"
"Yeah!"
They both said with bright smiles. The girls then both sat down and looked at Red. They looked to eachother, then back to Red, and they both held up two fingers.
"Two please!"
Noki then raised her hand.
"Are you in the Blood Brothers too Mister Red? "
"That would be really cool if you were!"
"Yeah, totally~"
They both giggled softly and sipped their teas.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:33 am

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Smiling he placed two lumps of sugar in each rabbits cup "I am indeed why else would I be sitting here enjoying a tea party" he handed them their cups now with two lumps of sugar in each "By "too" I assume you mean you two are my march hare and white rabbit then" Red clapped his hands and stood up and looked around thinking about it now he had not seen the little mistress in a while "my two little rabbits by any chance have you seen the little mistress she loves tea time but I can't say that I have seen her today"    

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:08 pm

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Happy | Place//: Base | Company//: My Sister and Red |

The twins looked at eachother once again, then with kind of a sad expression, they looked to Red and gently shook their heads. They hadn't seen the little one in some time either, they wondered what she was up to? Was she lost somewhere? Did she run into some old man with 'candy'? Did she want to go on a daytime killing spree? Did she die? No, that was impossible. That four year old had serious balls, sometimes balls bigger than her own body. Luki then tilted her head a bit.
"Maybe she's in another town?"
Noki then tilted her head.
"Maybe she's off killing someone?"
Then they both brought up their heads straight up.
"Maybe she's napping!"
The girls giggled at each other before looking back to Red. Noki leaned forward a tad bit.
"Do you wanna go look for her?"
"It's very unlikely, but what if she's in trouble, and we're sitting here drinking tea!"
"Yeah, yeah, for one Luki might be right!"
Luki shot glare to her sister. She puffed out her cheeks a bit before grabbing a Sugar cube and throwing it at her. Noki instantly pulled out her hand, well, gun, hand, thing, and shot it. The handgun then changed into a Shot gun, and she pointed it to Luki.
"Do you really wanna fight!?"
Luki rolled up her sleeve and changed her Jungle Dagger into a Short Sword and pointed it back at Noki.
"Bring it on, Long Range!"

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:35 pm

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red watched and listened in dismay as the two rabbits had not seen the little mistress either "well now I think this wraps up tea we shall indeed go looking for the little mistress what happens if she needs our expert skills in what we are experts in" He stood up and patted the two rabbits on their heads "now, now if we shall have a fight it will be on an adventure finding the little mistress now you two get your weapons ready we march as soon as possible"   

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:02 pm

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Happy | Place//: Base | Company//: My Sister and Red |

The twins looked up at Mister Red as he patted them on the head. They placed away their weapons and smiled widely at Red, nodding.
"Lets go find the Boss!"
"Yeah! Find the Boss!"
They both jumped up and fist pumped in the air, cheering for the adventure that had awaited them. They didn't know where the Boss was, nor what she was doing, but they new that looking for her was going to be fun!
"Where do we start?"

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:53 pm

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red thought for a while did some math and then spoke "now here in lies the problem we cannot leave the base unattended, I propose you two rabbits hop along and look for the little mistress while I stay here and man the fort" he paced and looked around "take the footmen with you and I shall bot myself in a secure area not only to make some new friends but to make sure this, our home is always safe" He put his hand and hipped is hat to the rabbits then walked off seeming to lock himself in the freezer or a freezer that wasn't the throne room with a loud Cathunk noise. 
*Technically EXIT*    

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:13 am

The girls looked to eachother with furrowed brows. Did he really just leave them? The let out audible huffs before turning and leaving the icecream shop.
"So lame."
-Exit-

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Feb 08, 2015 8:45 pm

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red walked out of the full walk in freezer covered in blood and other mystery parts of human then looked around realizing he was alone and the two rabbits had left him like he had said for them to do. Still he was used to being alone but the quiet unsettled him at this moment he had forgotten that the little mistress was still missing and it seemed that in the time he had made a new friend she had not come home and that unsettled him. "Hmmm I should go find my two new rabbits and the little mistress but where to go where to go" he put his finger on a map and thats how he choose where to look.
*EXIT*      

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:08 pm

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Pissed | Place//: The Base | Company//: My Sister |

The two girls went off to find the young boss, but got a little lost along the way..... Luki frumped as they were walking. Noki just rolled her eyes. They were unsure of where they were- which started to cause stress....
"Stop your frumping, it's your fault we are lost in the first place!"
Luki stopped, her expression was angry. Noki stopped and turned around to face her.
"Hey! It was not my fault! Don't you go off blaming me, little brat!"
Noki's jaw dropped as she stormed up to her sister, close enough that their breasts were touching.
"What did you call me!? Take that back, now."
"Or what? You gonna tell mommy on me? Well too-fuckin'-bad, she's not around!"
Noki gasped and attempted to slap her sister, but Luki caught her hand first. Noki tried pulling her hand back, but Luki had a firm grip on her wrist.
"L-Let go! That hurts!"
"You really piss me off, Noki... It's time to show you who is your elder."
"I WAS BORN BEFORE YOU WERE!"
Luki lifted up her free hand, and shifted it into a jungle dagger. She then brought it up, and down quickly, attempting to slice her sister. However, Noki was too fast. She shifted her free arm into a shotgun and blocked the down coming knife. Luki snarled at her, so Noki pulled her arm free, spun back, and shot at her sister. Luki shifted her weapon to the three bladed claws, and blocked the bullet. Then, they started going at it. Luki getting shot, and Noki getting cut up. This occurred every now again, when they just get too fed up with one another. Sometimes once every six months or so- though, it normally ended in a lot of blood shed. They were yelling and screaming, cussing at one another, while the icecream parlor was just a few steps behind them, they were just too annoyed at one another to notice it...

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:08 pm

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) Vito_210

He's served many masters
Loyal and dignified to the end
Vito serves another master
and he sees the future in her eyes...

Wretched Ice Cream Parlor of Scum and Villainy (Blood Brothers) Vito_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"I'm home!" a familiar voice called out throughout the ice cream parlor as Vito entered the building, holding a huge sack of cash with him. He had a cigarette right in his mouth, and a tired look in his eyes, as usual. Walking in with his crew, a special team of footmen he often took with him on bank heists, he dropped the sack down on a table, letting out a big relieved sigh as he did so. "Where's the boss!? I'm back from a heist! We've been getting the big bucks lately..." he called out, his footmen dragging a few more bags of money in with them as well. Vito had left a week ago to go on a heist with his team to get the Blood Brothers some money, apparently they were quite successful in their task of getting funds.

❝Good thinking... but you left an opening!❞
Vito's Theme - Unfinished Business
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:18 pm

|..Age//: Eighteen | Cybernetics | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Pissed | Place//: The Base | Company//: My Sister |

As the girls fought, they really held nothing back. Bullet were being shot, swears were being exchanged- but that all changed when a familiar voice rang out. The girls stopped and gasped with a smile across their faces. Noki and Luki completely stopped their fighting, and spun around to see the Icecream Parlor was right there. The ran towards it and through the doors, to see Vito. Both of the girls had torn clothing, blood across them, and many wounds from fighting one another. Also on their faces were huge smiles, not a care in the world in their eyes.
"Mister Vito is back!"
"Yay! Welcome home Mister Vito!"
"I'm not exactly sure where Miss Boss is... We went looking for her, but got lost.... "
"Yeah, Yeah! She even missed Mister Red's awesome Tea party! "
They both said in worried tones.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:24 pm

He's served many masters

Vito's expression seemed to lighten up as he heard Luki and Noki's voices "Oh- hey ther-" before he could finish however, he completely froze as he saw their appearances. A frown suddenly appeared on the man's face, he knew full well what they were doing "You two were fighting weren't you...?" he asked, crossing his arms and puffing up his cheeks "You two gotta stop doing that... you're seriously gonna hurt each other one day..." he let out a disappointed sigh as he leaned against a wall next to the bags of cash he and his crew collected "Well hopefully Boss comes home soon... I got a lot to report. Wait... you're telling me Red had -another- tea party...? Oh my god... do I need to call a doctor? Who's hurt...?" he asked, evidently he didn't trust Red much, he was kind of a safety hazard.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:33 pm

[quote="Your Sweet Dreams"]

The twins looked at eachother, then started taking out little Hello Kitty bandaids, and placing them on eachother. They then looked to Vito with the grin as proud as ever.
"We're all better!"
They then started to giggle a nervous giggle at the mention of a doctor. Noki scratched the side of her head a bit.
"Well... They are kinda far gone, hehe.... Not doctor needed. Ah, Anyway-"
"-What do you have to report? What happened?"
Noki looked at her sister with an angry expression for she just interrupted her. So, she slapped Luki on the back of the head. Luki yelped and rubbed her head a bit, then stuck her tongue out at her sister.
"Anyway.... Yeah, what did you do this whole time?"
Noki wondered. The girls walked closer, each one getting on each side of Vito and interlocking their non-cybernetic arms with his own. They were known to do this. Why? No one really knows for sure. Possibly a sign of friendship and being comfortable with one another?

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:59 pm

He's served many masters

Vito let out a sigh as they put bandaids on each other "What are we gonna do with you two...?" they denied the need for a doctor, so that was good. At least nobody was bleeding themselves dead and that was always good news. Then they asked about the report, Vito was entirely sure if they would understand him, but he may as well try to explain it simply, they'd probably get the gist of it. "Oh, well, I just need to report how much money we got. I was out with my crew to rob a bank nearby... we manage to get a decent amount, much more than I expected. That's why I've been gone for a week-" he explained to them, before he noticed that they were holding his hands. Vito just sort of looked to one, then the other, looking somewhat confused "Uummm... okay. Anyways- where is everyone?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:10 pm

Noki smiled widely while Luki looked dumbfounded.
"Wow! That's amazing Vito!"
"What's that mean..."
Noki rolled her eyes and looked over Vito to see Luki. Luki looked back at her sister with a still confused expression.
"He was gone forever and a half because he was getting us money! And by the sound of it, it was quite the amount!"
Noki explained and a face of understandment settled onto Luki.
"Wow... Soon enough, he will have enough power to be recognized as bad-ass people! THE BLOOD BROTHERS ARE AWESOME!"
Luki cried out, fist pumping the air with her cybernetic sword-arm. Noki giggled and did the same with her gun arm.
"Yeah! We'll show those stupid Death Worshipers or NOWHERE who's the real top dogs! Haha! Ha! Haa... Ha...... Er...... If we can ever find out leader that is...."
"Oh, yeah.... That might be a bit helpful...."
The girls' heads drooped down a bit, realizing their reason of excitement was a little far fetched.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Feb 15, 2015 11:38 pm

~☣ashes ashes ,
 your heads fall off 
Red drove his van back into familiar territory humming the ice-cream song as he did, his van as old as it was had long lost the ability to make the tune but still when he drove it he liked to hum it because it made him feel like a mature adult. when he got back in front of the parlor he parked and went and opened the door for Blood "We are home little mistress would you like me to prepare you some tea and make dinner?"      

♠~♣~♥~♦

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next