Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

+8
MochaLatte
Emu Queen
Xpherix
Vladislavich
Your Sweet Dreams
Raven Todd
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 09, 2015 3:44 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Kraven%20pic_zpslwqca08p

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven couldn't help but smile, despite being a bloodied mess, as he saw the Deathworshippers. Even the kill joys like Mocha brought a smile to his face, upon hearing Ryder's comment, the man snickered and promptly responded "Life's too short to not have fun Ryder..." he then began to limp forward towards his get-away vehicle. "At least you guys aren't making me walk..." he muttered, making eye contact with Dantalion and Laina before coming to a complete stop as he saw Hannibal. WELL THEN. HE WAS NOT EXPECTING THAT ONE. "Cao I honestly don't have time for this shit right now, who brought you-" before Yuri could finish his sentence, Blood attacked. She kept forward towards him, massive chainsaw in tow as she made an attempt on his life. Kraven promptly threw a single powerful punch towards her face "YOU ARE... WEEEAAAAAKKKK!!!" he roared like a lion as he struck... this... was fairly common. After all, Kraven invited Blood to try and bring an end to his life, and she would succeed, if she was ever strong enough to do so. The blonde crossed his arms as he let out a sigh "Let us go! I am eager to return to the Cathedral!" he spoke as he approached the trunk of the can, only to come to a sudden stop as he stroked his chin thoughtfully "I feel like I'm forgetting someone..."

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned)

Post  Xpherix Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:18 am

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 NougamiNeuro21_zps06d885a0

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Dantalion let out a disappointed sigh when she couldn't give him any useful information despite having fought the enemy first hand.  Then his eyes flicked down at her upon hearing her comment about his horns, "Why thank you," he replied with a smirk seeing her looking a bit uncomfortable.  It was amusing really.  Then he heard it.  That audible and familiar laughter of the Father of Death.  He turned his head to face the man as he arrived beaten and bloodied but still lively as ever.  His lips curled further in an even smile at the announcement he made.  Change...  He took notice of the man that arrived with him.  He assumed he was an ally and one of the ones that they had made a deal with.  He gave the red man a slight nod in acknowledgement the turned to give Father a bow, "And it is good to see you made it back," he paused, "Mostly intact," he replied with a soft chuckle.  Then his eyes flicked to the side at the sound of a chainsaw ripping to life.  His eyes were practically glowing as switched into a sharp focus at the young female's attack only to get promptly struck down.  He straightened himself as Father then declared that they head back to the cathedral.  Of course sticking around was not the best idea after all.  Then Father came to a stop before getting in the van.  "Mother Death perhaps?" he suggested since he remembered that she should have gone to the city to try getting him out.  He was back but she had yet to return.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Feb 09, 2015 4:24 am

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was with laughter that boomed through the wastes of the Devil's Road. It was Kraven. It seemed that NOWHERE was competent enough, Cao actually felt like commending them on their work--entirely with sarcasm of course, or maybe a jaunty smile--but the whole idea felt so overdone he left it alone. Soon he smelt the blood reeking off the man. So fresh and almost savory. He forgot he was left with little to no food--and eating his 'allies' seemed not the best of intentions. In a friendly, maybe he should have brought them to a dinner party....No that didn't work out the last time....
His thought were soon interrupted by the mission objective, He smiled as Blood attacked him an eccentric letter opener.

Hannibal looked towards Father Death. Only a coy smile was etched on his face. As Blood took a five knuckled club to the face. He still kept the coy smile, extended his hand forward.

"I missed you too old friend. I heard you were in the neighborhood and I thought it would be nice to meet old friends--The pinkette I believe. The mother of the child abuse victim....is 'missing' " He said ever so sweetly  

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ -- T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:59 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha looked away at the sigh. She knew she could give him better info then that. Like that fact that she knew one of them, sorta. However she only knew of Rommel, and how he was able to grow claws, and be really fast. The other attacker she didn't even see, but she knew he or she used a lot of devices and had good aim. 'Then that's what I tell him.' Mocha thought as she was about to give him more information, but stopped when she heard Kraven. "Well look whose back... Stripes don't do you justice." Mocha said as she looked at his outfit, trying to give him humor. "Ryder?" she asked when she caught sight of her... Well... She wasn't sure if she could call him friend. Old boss maybe? "Since when did you start smoking?" she asked while Blood attacked Kraven. This was normal, so nothing new there. "Oh and Blood brought him." she answered for Kraven when he mentioned how Cao got here. At the mention of Catherine missing, she sighed. "Did you leave her behind again?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:13 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was bleeding pretty intensely, her arms hanging limply to her sides and riddled with bullet wounds. Her giddy skipping had at some point turned to trudging, because seriously she didn't have time to act energetic when she had just knocked some dude out with her boobs.

"Cathy's baaack~!"

The pinkette announced, scanning the crowd for Kraven and her daughter. A grin spread on her face as she spotted the blonde in stripes, and she ran towards him, attempting to glomp...until she realized her arms were not going to do that right now.

"I'm so glad you're-"

This is around the time she saw Blood... She had that 'I just got punched by Kraven look'. Her grin immediately turned to a scowl as she turned back to Kraven, her eyes blazing.

"DID YOU HIT HER AGAIN, YOU LITTLE SHIT? I'LL MURDER YOU-"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:53 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o3_400
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Vengefully flirty || Location: The Devil's Road || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

She couldn't hear Crispin - maybe because of the glass, maybe because she wasn't paying attention. But then came up Kraven.
"MISTER D!" she cried out when she spotted Kraven - but then the guy that came up right after? He was HOT.
She scoured her mind. Who is this guy? Why is he with Kraven? Then she looked at his hair. Red and spiky - could it be? No weird beard, but the hair was right. Then she heard Mocha greet him. Yep, this was him, he matched his descriptions.
She sauntered over, bumping her hips dramatically with each step, smiling a half-lidded smile towards Ryder. This would piss Jo off~
She stopped uncomfortably close to the redhead, looking him up and down and breathing in his smoke slowly and sensually. "Hey boy, I'm Laina... remember my name sweetie pie, because you're gonna be groaning it, begging me not to stop~"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:12 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 RyderHT101_zps719b7a41

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

”Guess that’s true…” Ryder replied to Kraven’s statement about life being too short to not have fun, taking another puff on his cigarette, breathing out in a sigh as he did his best to calm down his adrenaline after the fiasco over in New Tombstone. He was about to continue when suddenly, Blood attacked, making his eyebrows fly upwards—and then Kraven kind of punched her. It didn’t look like he’d held back either. Ryder took the cigarette from his lips, holding it in his hand as his mouth fell open in shock, his eyes wide. ”Did—did you just—that was—” he stuttered as he tried to comprehend what had just happened. As Kraven made a comment about forgetting someone, Ryder nodded faintly, still kind of in shock as he sputtered out, ”Y-Yeah, two someones, man—” He happened to catch Dantalion’s nod out of the corner of his eye, but was quickly distracted by Mocha’s words to him. It took him a moment to recognize her, but then a light of recognition danced across his features and he spoke, ”…Mocha, right? Oh—the smoking—? Just…recently, I guess…” he replied, placing the cigarette back between his lips somewhat self-consciously. It wasn’t a habit he was proud of, really. He breathed in once more, exhaling smoke as he observed the group gathered. He didn’t recognize a lot of these people…either Kraven had gotten new recruits, or these were just some of the people who’d been under the masks with Kraven’s old troops. Either way. As Cathy announced her displeasure over Kraven punching Blood, Ryder couldn’t help but pipe up, ”Yeah, that was kind of seriously not cool, man…you should apologize…” And then suddenly, Laina happened. This time, Ryder’s mouth fell open in shock before he could take out the cigarette, the still burning thing falling to the sand and kind of just looking pathetic there. Ryder’s eyebrows slowly raised, and it was doubtful if he could look any more uncomfortable, a bright red tint staining his cheeks. ”S-Sorry, I—I’m—already dating—” he stuttered, then quickly moved away from Laina, standing next to Kraven instead. He was really hoping that that woman didn’t try that while Jo was around—that wouldn’t lead to anything good…

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:17 pm

Emotional Status: Vengefully flirty || Location: The Devil's Road || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina followed the redhead, coming up behind him. "Oh baby, I know you're already dating. I like the thrill of the chase~" she whispered, punctuating with a small moan. She wanted to fuck his brains RIGHT OUT.
"What do you say we take this to my backseat, eh?" she asked flirtatiously, following with, "and I don't just mean my car~"
She cupped her hand and placed it onto the posterior of myth. It lived up to expectation.

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:18 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

As everyone else seemed to be welcoming Father Death back, Egil began working on trying to build up enough courage to say something—but all of that resolve was broken when Blood suddenly jumped off the roof of the car at Kraven, screeching and with her chainsaw revving. Egil nearly had a heart attack at the abrupt loud noise, stumbling backwards a few steps, clenching his hands enough that his cut, which hadn’t been bleeding before, started bleeding again. He looked down at the cut sadly, seeming quite disappointed that it had started bleeding again—but at least he wasn’t the only one bleeding here. He decided to generally stick in the background for now, although he was closely watching everything happening—and once Blood actually got struck at, once she landed, he hesitantly went over to her, mumbling to the tiny blonde,
”Are…Are you okay…?”
After all, being punched in the face by a grown man when you were four years old had to hurt….although this was a normal occurrence, Egil never really got any more used to it…

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:26 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes... I used to be the doctor. Heh... How things have changed huh?" Then Mocha realized her mistake. "Oh shit... Who else was with you?" she asked as she got out of the van, and looked around. She sighed when she saw Catherine, but was not happy in the condition that she was in. 'Gonna have to fix her up.' she thought as she took out her medical bag. Because their team tended to get hurt a lot. Even Kraven looked like a knife had carved him. "Hey, hey... No more violence... And who else are we waiting on?" Mocha asked feeling very nervous, and hoping Laina got the hint to not attack. She noticed Crona by himself, and no one bothering to talk to him. So in hoping to snap him out of it, she placed a hand on his shoulder. "Hey... You still here with us?" she whispered to him.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:50 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 110708101135151309
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin settled himself back into a more comfortable position on his seat, still looking back. He looked over at Hannibal, as the mans presence actually seemed to startle Kraven. Somehow he'd managed to forget the old man was here until now. It seemed like Kraven knew the man. He didn't seem to like him though.
The expression on Crispins face didn't change as Blood was suddenly charging at her father with a chainsaw. This really wasn't anything new. Were the girl anyone else, he would have been concerned that a four year old had just been punched in the face, or that she'd just tried to kill her father, but this was blood. She would be fine. He nodded at Fathers Deaths suggestion of returning to the Cathedral, looking around for Cathy as the man seemed to realize someone wasn't there.
Though the woman seemed to appear just as quickly as people realized she was missing. He sighed, rubbing his temples as the woman seemed to realize what Kraven had just done. Admittedly he did understand her feeling the way she did, but again it was Blood and his head still wasn't right after whatever that had been earlier.
Laina attempting to seduce Ryder didn't help matters. He rubbed his temples, looking at Ryder in halfhearted sympathy. It was either yelling or this. The yelling had been enough for him. Her moaning was another level of entirely needlessly loud noise.
As Mocha seemed to be getting ready to tend to everyone, Crispin opened the door he'd been resting against, walking over to Egil and Blood, looking down at the blonde as he mutely waited for the girls response.    
Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:38 am

[quote="Your Sweet Dreams"]

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 69033m_zpsh5o9efzi
Crona
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: ...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona was sitting all in his lonesome, when a voice and a touch startled him. He let out another squeak, and quickly turned to see who it was. It was the lady with the very large.... Pigtails. Crona raised his eyebrows a bit and looked down and away. He shrugged his shoulders a bit to her wondering if he was still with them.
"I mean... I-I guess... I don't feel comfortable with this.... I think I'll wait until you g-guys leave, then I'll be on my way.. I have nothing to do here.... I don't know anyone... I'm just a waste of space that someone else could be using..."  

He said in a depressed voice. He continued to look down, just kind of shrugging again, blowing it off.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 10, 2015 12:43 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder frowned at Laina as the woman followed him, and as she spoke again, then went so far as to touch his butt, he actually began looking a bit frustrated.
”Let’s not,” he said to her firmly, moving away from her again, obviously upset. ”I’m not the kind of asshole that would cheat, and even if I was, I wouldn’t be getting with somebody who tries to break up other couples for their own gain, thanks.” He pointedly moved himself over to Kraven’s other side, seeming determined to stay away from Laina. Not only did he feel like these advances were completely inconsiderate—he also knew that if Jo had seen that woman touching his butt, that it would probably cause the second Cataclysm. That wasn’t something they really needed right now. He took a moment to think, then looked up at Kraven and spoke, ”As soon as Jo gets here and we go back to that Cathedral of yours, we’re talking Cain, alright?”

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:26 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Kraven%20pic_zpslwqca08p

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Layout10

As Dantalion, Mocha, and Even Hannibal reminded Kraven of Cathy's existence, he scratched the back of his head, a dumbfounded look on his face "Riiiiiight... I left her on the battlefield again didn't I...? Heh..." Kraven spoke casually after sending his daughter flying away with a single punch. Kraven wiped his hands before turning to Cathy, whom had just entered the scene, and suddenly, the man looked a lot more nervous. More so then when in the clutches of death in fact "H-HEY NOW! SHE STARTED IT!" he yelled, pointing over to Blood "DONT TELL ME WHAT TO DO-!" he yelled to Ryder, pointing his knife at him... which one could have sworn he lost earlier. No idea how he got that back. Then he turned right back to Cathy, so he may conveniently miss the interaction between Laina and Ryder "L-let's think about this for a second Cathy- MURDER isn't ALWAYS the right answer! D-did I mention you look BEAUTIFUL TODAY!? BECAUSE YOU TOTALLY DO! BWAHAHAHAHAHA! LET'S TALK ABOUT THAT INSTEAD OF BLOOD- yeah-" Kraven then promptly ran over to the trunk of the van "DRIVE! NOW!" he yelled out desperately. In hopes of distracting Cathy, Kraven literally shoved his hand into one of his wounds, covering it in blood, then swinging his hand in Cathy's direction, sending his blood flying towards her. Because blood. Yeah. He didn't hear Ryder's words on Cain at all either.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:59 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 NougamiNeuro21_zps06d885a0

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 DantalionBrainEatername_zps62b4765b

It was only shortly after he made this suggestion that Dantalion heard Cathy's voice call out and saw her making her way over to them.  She immediately greeted Kraven only to get upset shortly after when she found out that he had hit Blood.  It was fun to watch everyone interacting so normally like this despite their current situation.  He watched as Laina was trying to hit on a guy that obviously wasn't interested.  It seemed a bit sudden so he didn't really understand why she did that.  He turned his head to also watch as went about talking to one another.  He lifted a gloved hand, "I can assist with fixing up injury as well," he reminded looking in Mocha's direction.  Although his method of doing so was a bit more crude and uncomfortable, it was also pretty fast.  A give and take if you will.  He looked back to Father Death as he shouted to everyone to finally head back.  Well it was about time.

"It is like the world is my stage and I am the puppeteer looming behind the curtain while the others prance around to my strings."

[ENG] Outer Science (アウターサイエンス)

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:08 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Bloodpoo_zpsqiu6u0xz

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kraven`s punch, even without any super soldier serums applied, was enough to abruptly halt Blood mid air as it connected firmly with her face, freezing her momentarily- before she literally sailed backwards, flying straight into the atmosphere until she was totally out of sight.
For a while, it sort of seemed like Blood was never coming back down... until a small scuff of sand miles in the distance indicated where she had landed. As Egil approached her, she was buried under a lump of sand, with only a part of her hat sticking up among it- but once she registered his voice, she pulled herself up into a sitting position, her expression as apathetic as usual. Her face, however, had taken very noticeable damage, a bright purple and red bump having developed on her right cheek, setting her entire face off. She didn`t seem to mind too much, though. "I am--" A cough broke her sentence- and she lurched slightly, spitting out a single tooth onto the sand. She looked at it a moment, before plucking it up and shoving it into one of her pockets. That had to be worth something in the black market. "...fine." She glanced up at Egil and Crispin, acknowledging them fully. "I appreciate the concern. I require assistance removing myself from the sand." Her entire lower half was still buried under it- and she extended her small sand coated hands upward, looking up at them expectantly as she waited to be pulled onto her feet. 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:36 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Egil165_zps400915e4

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil seemed to flinch slightly as Blood spat out a tooth—the bruise that now colored her face was an indicator that Kraven’s punch had really been nothing to joke about. He swallowed heavily, obviously nervous as he watched her picking up her tooth and depositing it into her pocket.
”A-As long as you’re sure that you’re alright…” he murmured quietly, fully aware that Blood could probably take care of herself in plenty of situations—but this wasn’t one of them, so he was still concerned. As she requested help getting out of the sand, he took her hands, carefully pulling her out from the sand dune and helping her to her feet, brushing sand off of her coat before wiping his hands against each other to try to remove the remainder of the sand from his hands. He hadn’t managed to get rid of all of the sand from her coat, but he’d tried, at least…He glanced over to Crispin, giving him a nod, then heading on back to the van with him and Blood, moving quickly across the great distance Blood had flown, not wanting to hold anyone else up. Once the three of them had piled in, Egil couldn’t help but take note of Dantalion, who had gone ahead and positioned himself back on the ceiling of the inside of the car. Egil really…wasn’t sure why he did that, but whatever made him happy was fine. It seemed as though Father Death wanted to get a move on quickly, so he was glad that they had all managed to get back into the van in time so not to get left behind…

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder sighed as Kraven seemed to outright ignore him--but then the blonde actually moved, meaning that the human shield in between Ryder and Laina was now gone--wHICH WAS BAD. Considering that Ryder felt more comfortable next o a man who had nuked two cities than next to Laina was really saying something. The redhead quickly darted around to the side of the car, muttering,
"I'll drive--" he muttered loudly before tossing himself into the driver's seat. He found the keys still in the ignition, bristling slightly as he heard Kraven shout for somebody to start driving. "Keep your pants on, I'm going--!" Ryder turned the key in the ignition, seeing Mocha hop into the van at the last second. Doors slammed shut, and once everything was closed, he pushed down on the gas, driving away from anyone still outside--they had anoher car. They'd be fine. He was pretty sure Jo would be fine, too, and they could meet up again later...So, Ryder got to driving off back to the Cathedral, speeding slightly as he went. Kraven had mentioned Cain earlier--and he wanted answers...

*Exit Ryder, Egil, Crispin, Kraven, Dantalion, Blood, and Mocha*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:56 pm

Emotional Status: Ugh || Location: The Devil's Road || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Well then. Laina walked off in a harrumph. Not today, it seems. It took everything she had to not begin screaming about Jo right now, but instead she got into Alex and started him up. Leaning her head back on the seat, she began honking the horn obnoxiously, beckoning people to come. That tall one was pretty hot. Maybe?

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:20 pm

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hannibal's eyes grazed Crona. Investigating the small child. His eyes looked at the small meager frame with like a meticulous artist carefully setting an outline, dark discs for pupil scanned the child. Black Blood. His skin began to tense. Would this child be a greater specimen than others? Even Kraven? He scoffed at the notion. None were as interesting as the creature that would push humanity on the brink of destruction. His disheartened words reminded  Hannibal of those at the camps, the children that were left to die by fate...
The stare and analyzing became action as the man's paw of a hand grasped Crona's hair. Tossleing it as a father would. He spoke no words just outstretched his hand to the boys own, grasping it. The furrow of his brow conveyed 'ignorance' to the young boy, but these actions showed a bit more....Humanity than once thought apparent for the man
"I would offer you a home. A progressive home. Yet many would deny this gift like so many before--These...Death Worshippers are not the best family. If at all...." Hannibal slipped a small comunicator into the boy's hand.

"Hide this young one. I offer you salvation, however it is your choice to take it or leave it alone...." He slowly lifted the child over his shoulder. His voice was rather calm, not entirely threatening, but the gravel and deepness showed something about the man. Confidence and determination.  

He looked towards Laina. His eyes narrowing, maybe it was the noise of the horn that annoyed him--but he knew this ride would be..Interesting.

Hannibal opened the passenger side door, his eyes look toward Laina with bit of disinterest. Entering the car, Hannibal set the young boy on his lap. Looking towards the young woman he spoke. His voice emanating his dictator prestige

"Drive..."  

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ -- T H E -- K | N G 】
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Feb 10, 2015 11:56 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 69033m_zpsh5o9efzi
Crona

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: ...

Crona was sitting still, thinking, when everyone suddenly piled into the car and drove off. He opened his mouth, to call out to Mocha, or Egil, anyone he knew really, to wait or maybe let him tag along too... .... But they were gone. Crona looked down and hugged his knees to his chest. It was not exactly fun to be alone. To feel different, unwanted, overall ignored. But this was his life- with no family to go to and no faction to lean on, he was truly alone, and forever would be. The thought... Was depressing. What set him off from everyone else? Was it the purple-pink hair? His sword? His black blood? He didn't know. While dwelling in his emotional thoughts, a sudden chill went up his spine as he felt someone... Ruffle his hair? He flinched and cringed each second the touch progressed, obviously uncomfortable. Who was doing this? Then his hand was touch, and it sent him into a frozen-like state. He. Was. Petrified. He was so scared, he could not move nor speak. When he saw who was the culprit, he became even more frightened.... It was Hannibal. Why was he  touching him... And with that look? Hannibal began to  talk about giving him a home if he could, and how the group of people were not much of a family. This made Crona confused. Was he trying to... Console the boy? Then, he received an odd device. Something for communication he presumed. He looked at Hannibal with even more confusion than before as he slowly slid it into the inside of his clothing. Salvation...? Why was he so.... Calm.. As Crona thought on this, he was suddenly lifted up, and slung across the man's shoulder. He began to flail a bit, very uncomfortable.
"H-hey! I don't like this, p-put me down!"  
He whined in a meek voice. Soon, he was carried inside of the car, and was sat down on the man's lap. Ok, just what the actual fuck was happening!? Crona's face went red from pure embarrassment- he was eighteen and on a man's lap he didn't even know! Crona shifted uncomfortably, feeling his consciousness slip from his grip. His eyes wondered off, trying to find a distracti- ..... What..... Was....... That...... Thing..... Crona's eyes laid upon a very familiar object- one not particularly for cars... His eyes widened in pure shock, and his mouth opened a bit.... And then his body went limp against Hannibal. Poor Crona had fainted.

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Feb 11, 2015 6:23 pm

Emotional Status: Eyyyy~ || Location: The Devil's Road || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina watched Hannibal get in, Crona with him. Score! 2 for 1 deal! She slammed in a Rush tape and began to make conversation before Hannibal issued his command.
Laina's skin bristled. Ooh. He was taking charge. Mama likey. She shifted into gear with the fake dick, groping at it and massaging it lustfully, an eye on Hannibal.

-EXIT LAINA, HANNIBAL, AND CRONA-
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:17 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine was glad that someone was checking to see if Blood was alright, making a mental note to pat Egil later or something, but the main issue here was still Kraven. There was a certain gleam in her eyes as she recognized the fear on his face when faced with her rage, but she was still going to be a bitch right now.. Except she was suddenly left alone on the Devil's Road before she could act.

"Did this actually just happen?"

She had to ask out loud, staring in complete disbelief. She just stood there for a few moments before letting out a long string of curses and starting her way back to the Cathedral.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Emilia landed at Devil's Road, picking up her signal again of the blood trail of Catherine. "Wow... She lost a lot. What did she lose her arms or something?" Emilia asked as she looked at the trail. She looked back to see if Ganta was arriving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[/color]
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:52 pm

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Genos34_zps594ebbe2

The Devil's Road (Cannot be owned) - Page 2 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

Ganta rode in shortly on his motorcycle.  It didn't surprise him when he saw Emilia already there.  He skid to a stop and placed a foot on the ground looking at her.  "So what is it we're looking for exactly?" he questioned wondering why she had him scout the city in the first place.  He honestly had no idea of the reason she sent him in there.  He didn't have a problem with it though since he was returning the favor of her helping him with his own search.

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

Death Parade

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next