Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils

2 posters

Go down

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Empty Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:43 pm

Located somewhere deep in the Wild West, there stood a single, seemingly wooden house. On its porch, a single figure rocked back and forth on his rocking chair. Back, and forth, back and forth. The figure rocked back and forth, a hand holding a rather large cowboy hat on his head and a shotgun by his side.

A meeting between devils begins as another dark figure approaches the lone house in the wasteland....
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Empty Re: Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:06 pm

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Pyotr10
♛-__________________________________________________________________________________-♛

"Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens...~" Pyotr hummed to himself, his chair rocking back and forth "Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens~" the man continued to sing to himself as a dark figure approached his homestead. "Brown paper packages tied up with strings~" he bobbed his head from side to side, his voice echoing through the barren, otherwise silent wasteland as the scene unfolded "These are a few of my favorite things...~!" and then suddenly, the man stopped, his chair coming to a stop as well as Pyotr leaned forward, looking to the cloaked figure before him. A wide smile on his face as he leaned it against his hand "Heh heh heh... what would bring you to these parts, old friend...~?" he asked the cloaked figure, his eyes narrowing into a glare with a big smile still on his face.

♛-__________________________________________________________________________________-♛

Pyotr's Theme - Highlander
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:52 am

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils __layout_zpse948848d

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Masky_zps256fe12d

__________________________________________________________________________________________

The sound of Pyotr`s chair nodding solemnly against the wooden planks of his homestead was soon joined by the loud sound of thumping footsteps that increasingly close with every moment. The producer of said noises, the man in the cloak, made no other noise- coming to an abrupt stop aside the chair and staring down at the man who took it upon himself to finish his song before acknowledged the cloaked man`s presence.
He was eerily silent, a red light visible through the dark holes of his mask. For long, still moments, he said nothing, even as Pyotr stopped to inquire what it was he wanted- he was similar to the tales of the Grim Reaper, looming over his neck victim in utter stillness, somehow still unnervingly threatening...
Until he just sort of plopped himself onto Pyotr`s lap, his arms roping around the other man`s neck. "Am I NOT allowed to say hi to my bestest friend in the whole wide world~?!" Masque squealed, raising a hand to gentle poke Pyotr`s nose. "Drop your god complex baby sometimes folks just wanna chat- maybe I came to warn you about the meese...? Why you gots to assume things? WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME ANYTHING BROUGHT ME TO ANY PART...?"  

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Red Masque`s Theme - Shadowlord

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:32 pm

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Pyotr10

Pyotr donned a large slasher like smile as Red Masque spoke to him, giving him a big smile "Oh dear... now you've gone and made me feel bad... I'm so sorry, have a drink~" a glass of some unknown liquid teleported into Pyotr's hand, he handed it to the masked man. Of course, it was battery acid, and he was attempting to MURDER if not severely harm his 'friend' by doing so, though Pyotr did that to a lot of people even his friends. His rocking chair stood still as the man leaned forward, keeping the same slasheresque smile on his face as he spoke once more "What is that fairy disguise...? Stop playing the fool and take off that mask of yours... strip." he then stood completely still, simply waiting for the man to remove his outfit and show his true self. He expected Red Masque to give in to his requests, since after all there was nobody here but the two of them.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:27 am

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils __layout_zpse948848d

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Masky_zps256fe12d

"That`s bad and you should feel bad-" Masque murmured, delightfully taking the drink Pyotr had offered him and lifting it up to his mask- he tilted the drink at where his mouth should have been, as if he intended to drink it... except he was still wearing the mask, so it just dripped down that and his cloak. Luckily they were made out of some strong material.
He looked back at Pytor expectantly- then visibly slacked when he was ordered to take off the disguise. "...Not 'fun'," He said, in a voice much more deeper- as he reached up and gently tugged off his mask. He kept the cloak, but tucked his prized mask away for now- before staring out into the prairie surrounding the homestead. It took him a few more long, tense moments to speak again- and when he did, he sounded flat and almost tired. "You know why I have come... It is... 'your turn' to stop playing the fool."  

Cain`s Theme - Shadowlord

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils 52f90f10
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Feb 21, 2015 12:55 pm

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Pyotr_10

Pyotr let out a giggle as the acid slid down Red's mask and cloak, though he was somewhat disappointed that it didn't harm the man it was still a funny sight to behold. He kept that dark smile on his face, it was unmoving, as if he was a machine "Playing the fool you say~? No, no... I'm never the fool Cain." Pyotr's eyes began to glisten red. He stood up, leaving the rocking chair motionless as their entire surroundings darkened. The presence of these two men alone seemed to darken the atmosphere up noticeably "How are specimen's one and two doing? Did they get killed off yet~?" he asked, obviously the man's lack of care for his children was quite impressive. "I honestly don't know why you're here... wait... wait... I know... you're here for some of my signature apple pie~! I'll go ahead and do that now~" Pyotr turned his back on Cain, presumably to make some sort of apple pie that would try and eat Cain or something.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 pm

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Cooltext1821461920_zpse4cc7ddb

Cain never once flinched, still as a statue as Pyotr spoke- though, once the other man`s eyes flared red, Cain`s eyes flashed down to his in apparent alert. His expression almost never changed ever-- but when Pyotr spoke of specimen 'one and two', the whitette scowled in very apparent disgust. His animosity was somewhat detectable- he didn`t like being in this man`s presence. He, the "first man to murder" and "creator of sin"-- felt unclean when faced with Pyotr.
"Cease." He replied concisely, not acknowledging any of the man`s frivolous comments. "You are pointless. Wissenchaft... Everything you`re doing is pointless. Seat yourself. Do not waste my time..." Cain was always amiable when he arrived someplace with the purpose of recruiting someone to his cause in mind- but here, he was very different. His words sounded more like a command than anything else-- he kind of really wanted to get out of here, and it was obvious.  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:39 pm

Pyotr suddenly froze when Cain told him to cease. The scientist just stared at him with his vacant crimson eyes for several moments before he finally spoke "What...? Did I strike a nerve, old friend? Hmmmm... I wonder why~" he shrugged to the fallen king, Cain's words didn't phase the man much. Though he did sit down when told to, no pie for Cain "You really should bring specimen 2 over next time you visit~ I say she's overdue on a visit to her doctor! Keheheheheh...~ I'd love to see her squeal in pain again~" Pyotr crossed his legs and smiled to Cain. He began to rock his chair back and forward once more, before asking "You shouldn't be so disgusted... it's for the greater good~ For SCIENCE~! They're just cattle bred to further my studies and nothing more, really they should be thanking me for bringing them into this world, because they barely deserve that~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:29 am

Cain`s vacant eyes sharped into a glare-- a very dangerous, very angry glare as he looked at Pyotr, his hands hidden by his cloak clenching up into tight, pale knuckled fists. After another few moments of eerie silence, his foot came down hard on the foot of Pyotr`s rocking chair, stopping it mid movement. "Cease." He demanded again, his voice several shades darker- matching the atmosphere that burned blacker as the whitette`s temper flared hot. "Your words are shameful. Your focus is pathetic and pointless. Poison comprehends more than you ever shall- what good is your 'science' when the world is nothing...? Creation has no place here anymore... all that`s left is a war to be won..." He spat out her name, making a point out of pronouncing 'Poison'-- not Ishbel, what he usually called her-- 'Poison', her preference and her identity. "Release your pride, Wissenchaft. You are delusional. Poison is yards ahead of you... and I will be sure to foster her. As you never could." He crossed his arms over his chest, having untensed and allowed his fists to unclench. "...You are pointless. What are you doing, Wissenchaft...? You blatantly waste your potential-- Poison, at the very least, utilizes it for a purpose..."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:04 am

Pyotr continued to cackle madly, because, of course he found his own words funny and NEEDED to laugh. That was, until Cain stopped his rocking chair, now shit was serious "Oh...?" the cowboy scientist raised an eyebrow to the fallen king "I believe you're the one that's delusional if you see specimen 2 as anything more than a doll~ She's already been broken by yours truly~ Keheheheheh~!" he stayed there, absolutely calm as Cain literally made the sky turn dark around them. He was a devil that walked the earth, and Pyotr, whether he be mad or brave, stood there without fear "What am I doing? Why am I doing this? Is this apple pie edible: Those are some questions I get asked often... I rarely feel inclined to answer~ I could care less about potential... I care about the many truths hidden in our world... your whole... holy crusade just doesn't appeal to a man like me~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:21 pm

Pyotr`s laugh offset Cain further- visible by the creases in his skin as he narrowed his eyes and frowned in heavy disapproval, only now lifting his foot off the leg of the greenette`s rocking chair. He detested this man... there were few people Cain would prefer to simply drop dead-- but Pyotr was one of them. He`d likely have tried to assault him already, if not for the fact that Pyotr was the only other human alive with a gene as potent and skilled as Cain`s own. No, as intolerable as he was- he was a potential asset that Cain couldn`t forsake. Not with so much on the line, and so much progress made...
"Practice silence or you may lose your tongue. Dolls hold no passion. Poison holds passion." He said sharply, his eyes pulled away from the scientist and focused hard on the vast desert in front of them. Standing by as he slandered Poison practically made his blood boil-- anyone else, and he would have gone for their throat and forced them to apologize to Poison personally... but here, he remained docile, and silent- though with a clenched jaw and pale knuckles. "Anything that`s left to be discovered already has been... how you can sit and be content with your own meritocracy is beyond even I. If only you were as intelligent as your daughter... then, perhaps..." Finally, he looked down at Pyotr, unphased and stoic. "...you could be of some use to the world..."  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:44 pm

Pyotr was rocking intensely once Cain's foot was removed from his chair, as if to piss Cain off with its squeaky noises. he let out a giggle as Cain, once again, told him to shut up "I'll make myself a new one~" he answered as far as his tongue being cut off was concerned. And he wasn't kidding either "It'll be cool! I would get myself a snake tongue... that's something that little DOLL doesn't have, despite trying to work up that stupid snake gimmick~ I would be the COOLEST snake guy~ I could be all like SSSSHHHLLLIPIPIPIPIPIPRIPRIPRIRPIRPRIPRPPP~!" Pyotr began to slurp his tongue around in the most annoying way possible, letting his spit fly at Cain. This continued until Cain in essence told him he was no use to the world and his science was useless too. Now, Pyotr was fine with people throwing insults at him, but for someone to tell him his science was useless was going too far. Pyotr's smile was wiped from his feet as he spoke in a low voice to Cain "Well now you're just trying to piss me off..." he spoke, frowning to the fallen kind.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 09, 2015 12:56 am

Pyotr`s inane and childish attempts at riling Cain`s temper were effective. He slowly glared down at the scientist, completely unamused at this point... even moreso as Poison was purposely referred to as a doll-- and then again as Pyotr spit everywhere. Cain turned his head away accordingly, grumbling something and moving a hand up to slowly wipe his features- pausing the motion to squeeze the bridge of his nose momentarily, as if fighting off a headache. His hand flopped back to his side-- and his lips finally twitched into something resembling a satisfied smirk at the greenette`s last remark. "Cybernetics, nanomachines, freakshows, psychics... the killer gene... tell me-- in a world such as this, what is left to discover? What is the point of a thirst for knowledge? What place does your 'science' have...?" He said, taking a step back and leaning against the homestead behind him. "The answer is none. The world has no use for it. You and I have no use for it. What we do have a use for is human instinct... a will to fight... and you, Pyotr... you as well as I know your human instinct is superb to most..." He looked down at Pyotr in the corner of his eye, now more neutral than amused as he was before. "...So, tell me now- why not put it to use? Outside of us, a level three killer gene is unheard of. Allow me to utilize you."

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:18 am

Pyotr began to dance around, making a general fool of himself before coming to an abrupt stop as Cain challenged him on the usefulness of scientific research "OH? OOOOOH? You say that, BUT, BUT, BUT... what if I told you I WAS ON THE VERGE OF A SCIENTIFIC REVOLUTION!?" Pyotr seemed VERY excited about introducing his research, to the point where he seemed ready to walk out on Cain. "Oh my gooooooood, who caaaaaaaares? You're level three too, aren't you? How about... no...? I have something MUCH more important to attend to... you see-" Pyotr then just walked out on Cain. He returned a few moments later holding a small cage. He let it down on the ground, before motioning for Cain to look at the thing. He opened the cage, and slowly... the cutest sight unfolded before Cain's eyes. "BEHOLD! THE FUTURE OF SCIENCE!!!" A baby penguin... and a baby polar bear emerged from the cage. The baby penguin let out a cute squawk, and then the polar bear let out a cute roar. This happened for a few minutes straight, before the bear looked to Cain, letting out another cute noise before crawling over to him and hugging his leg. It was an adorable sight, and as the polar bear let go of Cain, the penguin approached the bear. And then the penguin's eyes began to glow red. They glistened crimson as the penguin suddenly released laser beams from its eyes, aimed at the baby polar bear. The polar bear's head was melted off as it let out screams of bloody pain, falling lifelessly to the ground  as the penguin continued to shoot laser beams at the bear until it was a pile of distorted organs melted at Cain's feet.

And while this was happening, Pyotr began to let out a childlike laughter as he clapped "Heeheeheeheeheehee~! Laser penguins make Pyotr happy~!"

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Pengui10

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:03 am

Cain figured he had the upper hand here, and looked about ready to go into dramatic monologue mode-- but then Pyotr dismissed him just as quickly. He was back to square one-- and almost afraid Pyotr might actually show him his work... which it seemed he intended on doing, disregarding his words entirely in the meantime. "Please don`t-" He put a hand up as if intending to pull Pyotr back, but alas, he walked off. Cain heaved a heavy, agitated sigh-- clearly, he wasn`t going to get anywhere with this man. And despite him and Pyotr being the only known level three killer genes alive right now-- he still wondered if the advantage Pyotr would give him would even be worth having to actually work beside this insufferable guy...
He crossed his arms over his chest and waited impatiently, raising his eyebrows as he saw what Pyotr returned with. His arms slowly fell back to his sides and he stared, his cheeks dimming a shade of... gray...? while he watched the movements of the small polar bear and penguin with oddly focused vision. "...Wissenchaft-" He kneeled down to observe the small animals more closely, his expression now more neutral and interested than annoyed. He gently stroked the bear as it approached him, a warm smile just beginning to cross his face...
And then the thing happened. Cain abruptly stood up and stepped back, wrinkling his nose in disgust as the small polar bear was positively disintegrated-- it`s insides melted into gooey puddles of fluid and tissue before his very eyes, remnants of it`s small body splattering itself over Cain`s feet. It`s hollow squeaks of pain continued to grow weaker and weaker until it died out and only the penguin remained- triumphant. The fallen king frowned slowly, bringing his gaze up to meet Pyotr... and then abruptly, his very arms evaporated into gigantic swarms of locust that swept through the porch of the homestead, flying directly at the scientist to swoop him off his feet and nail him up against the nearby wall. Cain himself neared him in an instant, his legs having molded into the swarm as well- their faces now mere inches apart. "You sniveling little malt-worm..." He snarled, advancing dangerously as the insects tightened their hold on the man-- apparently, that was what it took to really set the Conqueror of Worlds off...

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:21 am

Pyotr was totes minding his own business and being innocent "I call it- THE FUTU-" before the scientist could finish, he was pinned to a wall by a swarm of locusts, courtesy of Cain. The Russian scientist stayed there, pinned to the wall as he smiled to Cain, laughing "Keheheheheheheh!" he was mocking Cain with his very look. If anything, he was delirious, looking Cain straight in the eyes without even a drop of fear. He flashed an inhuman slasher smile to the fallen king as his crimson eyes glistened "Sooooo... what are you going to doooo? You gonna kill me!? Keheh-! You know you can't do that... you couldn't do that if you tried... after all... you know who I am...~" the scientist's grin grew as he twisted his head in an unnatural angle to the side "After all... if you're Cain... the first man born... the first man to murder... then what does that make me? The snake in the Garden of Eden... the deceiver that leads humanity astray... Can you answer me Cain? SAY IT! WHO. AM. I!? KEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!" he leaned his head forward as he laughed in Cain's face, daring the man to do something.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:58 am

Pyotr`s unphased response to the very direct thread Cain had proposed made the king`s expression darken, the air around them now pitch black as his locusts curled around Pyotr`s body like a snake trying to suffocate it`s pray. His temper was flared to the extremes, even moreso by the man`s demeanor- but as the greenette actually begun to speak, he stilled. The locusts around him bustled and curled, but their clenching around Pyotr`s form stopped as Cain willed it so and listened, his expression vacant but his eyes swimming with interpretation and thought. He was silent, but not stunned silent- simply thoughtful and eerily quiet, eerily motionless... until suddenly the bevy of insects at his command clenched hard around Pyotr, making a point out of cutting off his laughter as the strength of the locust pushed his ribs up into his lungs- then he wrenched him off the wall, hovering back as he lifted the greenette up into the air, then careened him directly into the ground. The trauma of the blow would have been enough to kill the average man, and knowing that, Cain lifted him again and sent him stomping back into the ground repeatedly, in a grotesque display of power. The beating lasted several minutes at the very least, but eventually, Cain`s rage subsided- and with one more casual toss of Pyotr onto the porch, the locusts that had once reigned over the homestead curved inward, devouring Cain until he disappeared from sight. It as silent in the moments after his leave, just as eerily silent as he had been- but eventually, the echo of his voice fell onto the air, long after he had departed. "All flesh shall perish together, and man shall turn again unto dust... For you were made from dust, and to dust you will return..."

(EXIT)

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:45 am

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils 110

Pyotr continued to laugh like a psychopath, until eventually he was silenced by Cain and thrown around like a ragdoll. One could hear Pyotr's body contort and break as he was smashed against the ground then eventually thrown to his porch, landing on his rocking chair. The man should be dead, and for a few moments, he really did seem dead. But then a slasher smile grew on the man's face as he laughed "Keheheheheheheheheheh~!" he let out a pained laugh, before falling off his rocking chair. Apparently, Cain had broken every bone in his body, because the man was just sort of slumped against the floor. Rubbing his head, he scowled "How... uncivil..." he muttered, but of course, by then, Cain was gone. Pyotr was left to his own devices, a grimace upon his face as he looked out to the horizon "Dust huh...? Oh you should know better than to use a quote like that on somebody like me... kehehehehe- ugh..." Pyotr attempted to laugh but just ended up grunting in pain. Well that was an eventful meeting...

"Well he's gone... time to get back to work..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:46 am

Interlogue // A Meeting of Devils Conclu10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei