Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned)

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:32 pm

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 1310

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Axel was slowly reaching for another nice juicy snake before Inna suddenly (and casually) struck a few pressure points. This simply lead to the gigantic blonde flopping down to the ground, causing the entire building to shake "Ow..." he dully spoke, just kinda staying there on the ground with everyone in the restaurant staring at him. He continued to stay there on the ground with a vacant look on his face until Braque returned with another job. That was fast "Who is it and where do we meet them? Meet... meet... meat... I'm hungry..." because really all Axel cared about was eating more and getting more beer.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned)

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:39 pm

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna glared at Braque as he ruffled his hair on the way out, muttering a few things about looking veeceeous, not pretty. At least he was doing things- which reminded her that Axel wasn't doing things cause he was immobilized. Right. She pinched the point again, giving the blonde full movement once more and helping him up.
When Braque came back with a job, Inna listened to the description and nodded, seeming to accept what was going on. It sounded pretty okay- but what gang was this? Picking up the flier, her eyes widened as she recognized the name. NOWHERE. Infamously led by Josephine Beaumont. Why was it that suddenly so many figured from her past were popping up?

"Nyet."

She said simply, putting the flier down and reaching for her mask- it would be easier to seem just uninterested if she could cover her face literally instead of just hiding her reaction behind a metaphorical mask.

"Another."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:12 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 BRAKAY_zpszsgojags

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Braque seemed fairly pleased as Axel accepted the job he had fetched for them, beginning to bask in his glory. "It gives coordinates to some place in the middle of the fuckin` mojave, and it says to look for a cactus- a cactus. How sick is that...?" Inna blatantly rejected him. His eyebrows flew up for a moment at her abruptness- before he plopped himself next to her in a seat, one elbow placed on the tabletop. "Ugh- what`s wrong with it, you drama queen--?! I got up and got this myself-- you`re being totally ungrateful right now. I feel disrespected-" He picked the flier up and shoved it further toward her again, more aggressively this time. "It`s good money-- you just dunno good money like I do. Let`s take the stupid thing-- WAIT. Are you just trying to put me down because you know how much I like cacti...?" He wasn`t sure if that was the real plural version of cactus- but, worth a shot. He just kind of didn`t wanna get p again...  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:26 am

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 1310

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel was on the floor being left completely unattended to, which would probably be worrying to Normal people who cared about things like that. Except no, instead he was just left on the floor "I like Cact...i...? Can I eat it...?" he asked, it was pretty obvious he was single-mindedly focused on eating now. And then Inna said no, which made Axel grimace more than usual "But I like this one..." he managed to nod when Braque accused her of saying no because of his love for cacti "Really...? Sister... why do you hate Braque so much... are you two separating...?" he asked like a confused child questioning his parents. He made it apparent that if Inna didn't say yes to this job, there would be much crying.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:21 pm

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna covered her face with the mask and shrugged as she was questioned by her 'siblings'. She promptly crumpled the flier up and threw it to one side as Braque tried to force it onto her, then took another long drink before speaking.

"I weell get another. Thees one ees bad. Ryder Mercy ees fucked een the head- not the type of people we want to work weeth."

She explained, avoiding talking about Jo for fear that it might give away that this was actually about her. Ignoring Axel's own complaints, the Russian got up and looked at the other fliers, searching desperately for something else, ANYTHING else, but Braque was right. The NOWHERE gig was the only decent-paying, not-blatantly-immoral job being advertised.
Trudging back to the restaurant, Inna plopped back down beside Braque and Axel, grumbling grumpily.

"Fine."

She muttered, then growled angrily as the next drink she took finished the bottle she had ordered. Her knuckles went white as she gripped the empty bottle. She knew that they needed the money, and it killed her that one of the biggest reasons for that was her own alcoholism- but this was what she had been avoiding for the past 5 years. It was a struggle to accept that she'd need to face this...maybe they wouldn't even need to see the leaders..?

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:42 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Braque had given Axel an affirmative nod when he asked if he could eat the cacti, and the more he made it sound like a divorce rather than the rejection of a job offer, the more heartbroken Braque began to look, frowning dejectedly and holding a metallic hand over his heart.
As Inna flung the job away, Braque flung himself sideways to catch it- which he just hardly did, between two fingers, and straightened up again just in time to watch Inna walk away. "C`mon, how bad can a guy with a last name as cool as 'Mercy' be--?! Where`re ya going?!" He barked back, before settling into his seat a bit more smugly. There would be nothing there she liked- and he was proven right as she quickly moved back then, plopping right back into her seat. Braque took this chance to revel in his victory and proclaim loudly, "HA. Told you. Look, it`ll be alright- if we don`t like the guys, we`ll just kill `em and harvest the organs like good law abiding citizens! We can at least get a laugh outta followin` the cacti coordination- X marks the fuckin` cacti-" He uncrumpled the job offer, scanning over it with newfound interest- he had only really cared for the money and the street cred earlier, but now that Inna had shown her distaste in the organization itself, he was pretty fascinated with it because Braque was an asshole.

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:05 pm

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 Axel_110

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel crawled over to Inna and grabbed one of her legs, looking up to her "Sister... can I walk again?" he asked whilst still looking up at her. And then all this talk about Ryder being EVIL, and then not, because his name was Mercy, and then they were going to do another mission, except not because they didn't find any jobs. Axel was lost in the whole process, all he knew was, RYder Mercy sounded TERRIFYING. By the time Braque said it was time to go find the cacti, Axel was just staring into nothingness as if he was having war flashbacks "Ryder scares me now..." he muttered, WAR FLASHBACKS.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 20, 2015 3:24 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was just grumbling some more as Braque made a point of rubbing in that they were going on this job. The one thing she least wanted to do right now was work for Jo again..but they needed the money. She threw a grudging punch at the redhead before looking at Axel when her leg was grabbed.

"I unfroze you like-"

She paused, considering how it might lift her mood to see Axel dragging himself everywhere...On top of that, he was talking about how scary Ryder was..so many ways to mess with him right now.

"Well he should, he-"

Okay no, angry as she might have been, Inna didn't really have it in her to do that to Axel- that was Braque's job. So she sighed and forced the blonde up.

"You can walk. See?"

The Russian sort of pushed her muscular 'brother' so he could see how he could walk. Now she got up, figuring they should start looking for this cactus... At least Braque seemed willing to kill things if it turned out that they sucked, which, though a joke, comforted her.

"I hate cac..cactee? Cactai?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Feb 20, 2015 4:36 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

It was a good thing that Inna had decided to take pity on Axel this time, because once Braque smelled the muscular blonde`s fear, he grinned, propping his chin up on the table again. "I feel ya, man... haven`t you heard? That Ryder guy`s a fuckin` freak-- heard he eats blondes for breakfast. No wonder Inna`s so scared to go over there- I`m the only safe one, man. Good luck." He tut-tutted, pulling himself out of his seat now that Inna had done the same. He figured they should get to looking for the cactus-- but really, he wasn`t in a rush. They could wait- whatever they needed couldn`t be too urgent. What was urgent was Inna saying she hated cacti. "I hate you-" Braque quickly retorted, furrowing his brows and looking utterly offended.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:03 pm

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) - Page 2 Axel_110

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel's eyes widened and began to get teary as Inna proved he could walk again "I... I can walk...? I can walk!" it was like one of those cheesy movie scenes where that guy that's been in the wheelchair all his life can suddenly walk, it was a miracle!!! But his burst of joy was soon crushed as Braque painted a vivid image of Ryder the Destroyer, which caused Axel to shiver in fear "I don't like him... Braque let me borrow your hair!" he tried to reach for the red head's hair to pull it out... but suddenly stopped when Braque said he hated Inna. Silence followed "Please don't separate..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Feb 20, 2015 5:16 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna normally would have at least partly played along with Braque, but she was just not in the mood for it now, so she just silently exited the restaurant, waiting for the others to join her at the motorcycles. She didn't even crack a smile at Axel's reaction to the terrifying image of Ryder that the redhead had painted, waiting patiently as she leaned against Braque's bike. The hate comment she could have brushed off...but Axel reacted to that negatively.

"There ees notheeng wrong, Axel.. Braque ees just being an...asshole? Da. That. Let us just...go."

She said, trying to sound calm, but there was some tightness in her voice- she REALLY didn't want to go on this job. Then a thought occurred to her: no one needed to know it was her.. The mask hid her pretty easily, right? People CHANGED over the course of 5 years..and there were people that looked like other people all the time. She could totally pull this off. She just needed to think of some sort of backstory... Which is exactly what she did once they were all outside and on the bikes. With the flier held in front of them, they headed towards the infamous cactus.

*exit the Wolfpac*

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2