Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned)

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) Empty The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:40 pm

A town entirely populated by juggalo clowns. To live here you must be a juggalo clown, no exceptions. Ever. It's a surprisingly peaceful town in a war-torn region, as juggalos tend to be rather open-minded and conflict-free. However, they do have a hell lotta drugs here, and they tend to be anarchists who make bombs, for some reason. Any control over this location would grant some drug revenue and possibly even a few good bombs.

Bonuses: Drug revenue. Bombs.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) Empty Re: The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:14 pm

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) 1310

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Loud speakers throughout the Juggalo Town beat loudly, filling the streets of the small town with the music of the Insane Clown Posse, which was literally the only music that seemed to ever play there for some reason. Just roll with it. With this, one could not audibly hear the sound of Axel's motorcycle driving onto the scene on the horizon, but as he crashed into a nearby building in the own... it became more apparent. So it turns out that Axel WAS drunk, and he probably shouldn't have been driving right now. Axel, in a dazed state, wobbled out of the building he had just crashed into, before falling to the ground in the center of its main street "We need... jobs... give us money... need... beer!" Axel's face then made contact with the ground.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:46 pm

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna was probably holding onto Braque too tightly as they rode the ** into the Juggalo Clown Town- not only was she terrified of the idea of not having alcohol and having clowns get too close to her, but they were also riding behind Axel, who was quite evidently not okay. Also she hated moving around in anything that wasn't her own two feet, so vehicles in general made her uncomfortable..EITHER WAY Braque would not have been comfortable- but this is what Inna was like most of the time.

"Axel, wai-"

She tried calling out to her 'brother' as he started heading towards a wall way too intensely, and winced as he crashed...then fell on his face. Sure, she was biting back a laugh at the blonde's everything, knowing the blonde's muscle mass could take pretty much anything...and what the muscle didn't take, the nanomachines would...but she still demonstrated some sort of concern- jumping off the bike all-too-eagerly (totally not because she didn't like driving) to sort of stare at Axel on the ground.

"...Are you alive?"

She gently kicked the blonde's side and looked back at Braque, as if waiting for his opinion on whether Axel counted is living or dead at the moment. How long had he been in that bar...? If she was responsible she'd probably talk to Nelson about rationing Axel's beer..but she'd kill him if he did that to her, so she had to respect her 'brother's' issues. Western men were such lightweights.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:57 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) BRAKAY_zpszsgojags

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Despite his discomfort with Inna`s clinging, Braque preferred to never really mention it-- especially since he knew vehicles made her uncomfortable, and he kind of actually didn`t want her to feel bad about it, because he low-key cared like that. More important than Inna`s vehicle issues however was the way Axel was driving... which, the longer he looked at, the more anxious Braque grew. He probably could have fit an Axel on his bike, he should have at least made an attempt... He was just sort of getting increasingly worried and guilty as he watched-- and then lo and behold, Axel crashed into a building. "AXEL-!" He called out, voice dripping with panic as he slammed down on the brakes of his bike-- except no, because the blonde wobbled away fine a moment later... and Braque sort of just sank into the seat of his motorcycle a bit more as Inna got herself off, his cheeks dying themselves a pink hue in his embarrassment over caring too much. As Inna approached him however, the fiery haired one was quick to awkwardly get off his bike and hurry behind her, staring down at Axel pensively. He knew he should know that Axel was okay, not only due to his intense muscle mass but due to his impressive nanomachines... but he still did the worrying thing because Braque was kind of a mom like that. He looked back at Inna, then at Axel, then at his cybernetic arm, then Axel again- before kneeling beside where his 'brother' sprawled out on the ground, looking to a place on his back where he knew there to be a nerve (thanks to a thing that Inna had told him once about nerves and shit when he asked about nerves and shit), and gently placing his right hand over it. Then, he mentally turned on the setting in his arm that made it abruptly begin to rapidly vibrate. "Axelgetup-"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 24, 2015 7:49 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel kept himself plopped on the ground, lifelessly as his siblings called out to him. He was perfectly fine and breathing, but seemed pretty busy with his face on the floor doing nothing... it was difficult understanding the man sometimes. He did seem dead however, and it took Braque's magical vibrating hand to get the blonde jolting up. An intense grimace on his face, the vibrating arm alerted him and Axel soon ran off, hiding under a pimped out car. He stayed under there trembling, glaring to Braque's hand from afar "Grrrrrrrr...!!!" why they here again? I dunno something about getting money for drunk parties.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:07 pm

The Juggalo Clown Town (Unowned) 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

If Inna hadn't known Braque's various upgrades and gadget things, she would have had to question what he used a vibrating arm for. Not that she would have understood what other individuals may have used it for, but still. Either way she couldn't help but smile approvingly as the redhead used the nerve trick she had taught him, reviving Axel. She didn't seem as worried as Braque did, because he was a sentimental wuss, but she still lazily walked to the pimped out car that Axel hid under. She sat on the ground, cross-legged, and called out to her 'brother'.

"Axel, come on... We need money for alcohol."

She said calmly, having gotten used to such situations, but still smiled ever so slightly as she tried to coax the blonde out from under the clown vehicle. She looked back at Braque, seeking assistance with their 'brother'.

"He ees okay now, so I would not be against useeng violence..."

She suggested, though it was unclear whether she was joking or not, when her face was covered by her mask.

"Or...lureeng heem out weeth a chew toy."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:40 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Axel`s jolting reaction to the vibrating arm to nerve thing made Braque let out a shit eating laugh, as the blonde scurried off in the blink of an eye. He turned off the function quickly and took a moment to flash Inna a shit eating grin, as if silently asking her if he was impressive or not for remembering her weird nerve shit- but she had already gone to go try to coax Axel from under the car. While momentarily disappointed, he watched from afar for a second, still grinning like mad- though as chew toys were recommended, he paused. "...Yooo- I got this. Wait watch," He said, beginning to blindly grope about his huge coat... until he seemed to find what he was looking for-- a flask! Which was filled with filtered water, but Axel didn`t need to know that. The redhead was careful not to unclip the top, knowing Axel`s scent of smell would allow him to detect if it wasn`t liquor- and gently sort of wiggled the flash over the floor where the blonde could see it, hoping to draw him forward. "Pssh, pssh- Axel, c`mere boy-!"

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Jan 28, 2015 12:20 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel defensively stared at Inna and Braque from afar, frowning intensely and still growling to them "Grrr....!" however, once Inna mentioned chew toys, Axel seemed somewhat more offended. His eyes widened in shock and he barked out to the woman "I AM NOT A DOG! I WAS JUST RAISED BY WOLVES YOU IGNORA-" and then Braque offered a flask which Axel immediately assumed was alcohol. "MINE! MINE! MINE!" he suddenly yelled as he ran on all fours towards Braque, swiping it. He then opened it and poured it down his mouth... only to just be met with filtered water. Axel spit it out, before looking to Braque with a growl "WHAT IS THIS SHIT!?" he asked, horrified. He didn't understand why Braque would ever have this UNGODLY abomination of a drink on him. Axel scoffed before walking off, turning his back on Inna and Braque "I'm going to search for... jobs..." he muttered, letting out a depressed sigh. He approached a job board, which most if not all settlements in the Wild West seemed to have, and began to search for possibly avenues to search "They have one job here that requires what they call a... "DEE-JAAAAY".... what is this 'DEE-JAY? Braque are you one of these!?" he asked, tearing the paper off the board without a care in the world as he searched for more jobs "Junk. Junk. Junk. Junk..." Axel casually spoke as he ripped paper after paper from the job board until he stopped at a certain page "This is interesting..." Axel spoke, taking the paper from the job board and actually keeping it this time "They lost contact with Westonshire and want somebody to look into it for them... sounds more like our kind of job... what do you two think...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:45 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

The exposed half of Inna's face broke into what most closely resembled a goofy grin when Axel reacted to her chew toy comment. She turned her head to Braque, not sure if she should be laughing at this point...but he had a plan. Before she could properly register what it was the redhead had taken out, Axel was making a run for it, which should have only meant one thing- alcohol -except she knew Braque...and she found it pretty unlikely that he would walk around with a flask filled with booze when he so often preached the evils of alcoholism at her and Axel.
The Russians suspicions were confirmed as Axel's expression twisted into one of disgust. She shook her head as if thinking 'poor guy', unsure of how ethical she considered this method of coaxing their 'sibling' out. If roles were reversed....she'd rather not think about it. The thought was too painful. Water. It gave her shivers. ANYWAY now wasn't the time to think about that- Inna shrugged to Braque and followed Axel, who was the one being useful at the moment. As the muscular blonde read jobs off, Inna shook her head slowly..why had she thought the Juggalo Clown Town would have something they could actually work with..?

"What does that even mean...?"

DJs were a foreign concept to Inna. So were most things that people had fun with before the Cataclysm. Or most people that people had fun with- ever. Finally a job they seemed qualified for was mentioned.

"Oh wait, da- that one."

She considered the details (which weren't very extensive) and nodded, looking back at Braque to make sure they all agreed. Inna had been wanting to actually do something for a while now, having gotten bored since their last job, so really she was up for this even if it wasn't too rewarding, but still the question of their payment was important..

"Ees eet enough to pay Nelson..?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:19 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque knocked himself off his kneeling position as Axel dashed toward him, as a sort of defense mechanism because if he could avoid getting tackled again today then he would like to-- either way, Axel`s reaction to being tricked into consuming water was pretty priceless. The redhead broke out in obnoxious laughter, shaking his head feverishly, "hAHA SUFFER--" He howled, picking up his flask where Axel had left it and tucking it away. That was the flask he kind of carried around with him in bars so he could seem tough without having to get drunk... so, he needed it. He allowed himself to simmer down at Inna and Axel both went over to the job board, and wandered up behind them a few moments late- and then Axel was flinging papers around, and Braque took it upon himself to grab each one so he could take a quick glance at it and throw it over his shoulder again. Most of these really were garbage-- not just garbage, but low paying garbage. He wasn`t having any of that. He didn`t really bother to answer Axel`s DJ inquiry, seeing as how he was too busy staring at a lady juggalo on the other side of the street... one it seemed like Inna and Axel found something they liked, however, he began to pay attention again, stepping forward to squint at the paper. Once he read a few lines of the not very descriptive job description, he wrinkled his nose and turned away. "Eugh, hell no- Westonshire`s full of phonies, I dun wanna help them--" He argued, "They`re all capitalist peegs." He laced his voice with an obviously mock Russian accent for the last two words, then turned his head to try to make solid eye contact with Inna.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:38 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel just vacantly stared at both Inna and Braque after asking them about the mission, he nodded in response to Inna as regards to paying Nelson, but then Braque spoke. And just like everything else Braque said, it stunk of whiny white boy "What is... a peeg...?" he asked, not quite getting the Russian accent coming from Braque. Axel just thought that way "Also... what is... capial... east?" he asked, before shrugging and stuffing the job flier into his pockets, which were rather large "We can do the job or we can be denied the booze... I choose doing the job..." Axel spoke, already walking to hos motorcycle. He was ready for action, and more importantly he was ready to drink more pints.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:43 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna promptly flipped Braque off as she immediately detected the mocking of her accent. Despite the redhead's mockery, she took his words into account...did they want to be helping bad people? Then again, Braque tended to complain about EVERYONE, so she wasn't sure she should be taking him so seriously.

"I do hate capeetaleest peegs.."

She pondered, before shaking her head at Axel's question to indicate that it was just Braque being stupid. Either way, the Russian knew they needed the money...it was worth a try. If they went there and found a bunch of evil, they could get rid of those people..and take their money too. If not, they could get the actual job done. Then they could have alcohol again..

"I theenk we should go.. Eef they suck, we keell them and take their valuables."

She grabbed Braque's sleeve and started pulling him back towards the motorcycle.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:51 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque snickered, satisfied as Inna flicked him off- that was the kind of reactions he liked to see. Also, Axel was asking what a capialeast was, and Braque felt obligated to reply. "Y`see Axel, when a mommy and a daddy love each other very much--" But too late, he was already brooding over back to the bikes. Braque pouted, mostly because he was hoping they`d hear his objection and immediately agree-- he disliked the folks at Westonshire, but not enough to actually argue with the blondes on not taking the job. Either way, Inna said the most persuasive thing he had ever heard, causing the redhead to immediately perk in excitement. "I`m feelin` that, yes good- bettah be a promise-"
He allowed the Russian to pull him over to the bikes, sort of dragging his feet along the way to make her life more difficult- but once they reached the bikes, he secured them both onto it, and rode out of the town with both his 'siblings' in toe.

(EXIT THE WOLFPAC)  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Feb 15, 2015 3:45 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel and the rest of the Wolfpac returned to Jugallo Town on their motorcycles, many were eagerly awaiting the return of the mercenaries. They wanted to know what had happened in Westonshire. Axel parked his bike and flopped right off, mumbling "I'm hungry..." it was fairly evident at this point that Axel, was, in fact, hungry. He stood back up on his feet and looked over to Braque and Inna "Let's report our findings... I want to eat and drink already..." Axel was just eager for payment already, he did what he had to do, now it was time to relax and enjoy a well-earned feast!

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Feb 15, 2015 7:10 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna rode in with Braque again, frowning slightly as she saw the large amount of people waiting for them. Interaction wouldn't be nice, but it needed to be done. Ignoring Axel's repeated hunger reminders, the Russian walked towards the group awaiting them, scanning the faces as if examining lab samples.

"Who pays us?"

She asked bluntly, wanting to get straight to the point and finish the job. A meek-looking woman stepped forward with an envelope, and Inna nodded to her.

"From what we could...gather...Westonshire was taken over by Krieg forces, before they were gunned down by...unknown sources. A man called Marcus seemed somehow eenvolved also.. There are survivors. That ees all."

She spoke efficiently and quickly, then nodded as the woman handed her the envelope. She handed the envelope to Braque to check that it was all there- she hadn't looked at the payment details of the flier, focusing on the actual task and the fact that they had a job.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:37 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

"Man, we get it-!" Braque quipped as Axel again remarked that he was hungry- clearly, the redhead was still fairly agitated and unhinged from his previous encounter with the Assassin`s League... not just because he had forgotten that he had gotten into that scuffle over a girl to begin with, only to not even get laid-- but because out of the three of them, he was the only one bleeding profusely. That Victor guy needed to suck a dick...
He stepped off his bike after Inna had, too grumpy to even speak for the Pac like he usually did. He just crossed his arms and stood behind Inna with Axel, looking scary as usual- though his expression softened slightly as Inna handed him an envelope. He opened it with two fingers, quickly sorting through the payment and doing the math in his head, before giving Inna an affirmative nod. "Checks out. Let`s get wasted-"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:57 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel automatically assumed they would be paid and was already walking to a little food place before Inna had even done anything to get money yet "I want steak." he spoke bluntly, as always. Luckily Inna actually did get paid, but that didn't stop Axel from going into the nearest crappy restaurant, ordering a steak and three beers. Braque and Inna would have no choice but to follow the man, unless they wanted to deal with the inevitable aftermath of a man raised by wolves being told he can't leave until he pays for his meal. That wasn't going to end well. Axel was just sort of sitting outside on the porch of the restaurant, though there were seats for three more people. He just sat there... a vacant look in his eyes as he awaited his food.

"Steeeeaaaaakkk..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Feb 16, 2015 11:22 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna nodded and suppressed a grin as Braque confirmed that their payment was all good and they could finally afford to get drunk again. Watching Axel walk out, she turned away from the Westonshire-onauts and contemplated Braque.

"You look like sheet.. We must feex you, da."

Having been with him on the motorcycle, the Russian had had plenty of time to regard the redhead's wounds and tell him he was an idiot for getting in a fight with some lunatic over a girl..but she knew she would easily do the same over a bottle of vodka, so she wouldn't keep talking about it. She knew each member of the Pac could handle any idiotic fights they got into.
Heading to the restaurant, Inna immediately separated part of the money- what they owed back in Amadeus. She then ordered a full bottle of vodka, struggling to make the somewhat-terrified waiter that it wasn't just one drink she was asking for. Once that was dealt with, she tried to figure out how to get Braque to not die, while drinking straight from the bottle.

"Can we use your coat to stop the bleedeeng? Eet ees already durty anyway.. Maybe some vodka can clean eet or sometheeng.."

It obviously pained her to offer her alcohol for means other than her personal consumption, but Braque was kind of more important than a lot of people, and he didn't have Axel's nanomachines, so sacrifices needed to be made.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:03 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

"MEH," Was Braque`s dismissive response to Inna insisted that he looked like shit and should probably do something about that-- where he was from, fixing injuries was a pussy thing to do. He had dealt with a large amount of infections and scars in his past, he wasn`t gonna start treating things now of all times, when he felt like he had more to prove than ever now that the stakes were higher. He sauntered alongside Inna to follow Axel to the restaurant, far beyond the point of questioning either blonde, though he did have stuff to say on what Inna was saying. "Are you seriously suggesting pouring vodka on my bleeding sword wounds...? I dunno a whole lotta medical bull but honestly yer lucky yer cute-" He murmured loud enough for her to hear as he roped an arm around her shoulders, "Also no my coat`s sacred, chill." Because Inna needed to chill with the concern, concern was gay. Especially when he was doing the concern thing, which he did like ninety percent of the time... Either way, he swooced himself beside Axel, not seeming very interested in eating much at all.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:10 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Around the time Inna and Braque came around to sit next to Axel, his food and beer had been delivered. Axel almost immediately began to dangerously devour EVERYTHING BEFORE HIM. All the beer was gone, as it ordered more and more bottles, and the steak was gone in no time "Vodka is good-" Axel spoke, adding his own opinion into Braque and Inna's conversation. Eventually Axel finished... and Inna was given the bill. As it turned out, the bill was about HALF the money they had JUST earned. Axel ordered a SHIT TON of beer and the most expensive steak on the menu. "Yeah sister Braque's coat is made of god's pubic hair. Braque told me himself the other day-" it wasn't entirely clear if Axel had misheard Braque or if the red head had mislead the blonde, but either way that statement didn't sound 100% correct. Axel began to smell his own armpits as he looked around the restaurant, evidently bored with the situation already "I want more beer..." he muttered, evidently not satisfied with the monstrous amount he had drunken already.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:56 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna scowled at Braque's loud murmurs, tugging on the arm that was now around her shoulders and pinching a pressure point on his hand- maybe some temporary numbness would teach him to tease her.

"Eet made sense een my head.."

She muttered defensively, before hearing both Axel and Braque's comments on the coat solution. Taking her mask off, she stared sternly at Braque before looking at Axel- what could she even say to that? She opened her mouth, probably to start a lecture on why the coat was cool and all, but it was most definitely not god's pubic hair, when the bill was placed in front of her. The calm expression turned into one of absolute surprise before she glared at Axel.

"Axel."

Inna gripped the vodka bottle tightly, taking a long gulp before looking at the bill again. They were going to need more jobs if they were going to keep up with both her and Axel's alcoholism, as well as the male blonde's expensive steak tastes. She just sort of slipped the bill over to Braque with a resigned gesture, drinking some more and hoping the nice burn of alcohol on an empty stomach would blur the fact that they'd be struggling to feed themselves soon.

"We cannot...keep doeeng thees. Cheaper places, da?"

She placed the money on the table almost hesitantly, grimacing at how quickly they had lost that much of the money they had just earned. They needed to get more jobs...and soon. As she took another swig of the vodka, the Russian considered how she'd need the job regardless of the money- she had been spending too much time breaking inanimate objects and training on her own lately, she needed something real to work on, some real asshole to beat up.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 18, 2015 4:43 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque was fairly neutral to the sudden numbing sensation running up the length of his not-cybernetic arm thanks to Inna`s nerve pressing shit-- it was almost as if he was used to it. He nodded solemnly as Axel mentioned his coat`s holy value, making it a bit more obvious that he was the one who had told Axel that at some point in time... he liked this coat a lot, so it might as well have been God`s pubic hair. Inna`s sudden demeanor change from cold to colder made the redhead`s eyebrows raise, and then he took note of what she was looking at- and his stomach practically did a flip.
He began tapping his metallic fingers onto the table and staring at Inna intensely, visibly irritated and waiting for the bill to be passed his way, and once it was- his eyes only flitted down to the number at the bottom for half a moment before he reached and smacked Axel directly upside the head. "YOU RETARDED PECTORAL MUSCLE." He loudly growled, holding his head in one of his hands pensively. "That`s, like-- fuckin` HALF-- UGH. We needa get another job. I ain`t livin` by check, no way- we`re getting another job-" Braque always seemed borderline obsessive on having slightly more money than they needed to get by-- he needed to be somewhat financially stable, and their recent situation was stressing him out an awful lot.

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 18, 2015 8:45 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel stared at the empty plate in front of him with a completely deadpan expression on his face "I"m still hungry too..." he muttered, apparently he was a black hole that must devour anything and everything because his hunger was insatiable. And then his name was called out, Axel looked to the Russian woman like an attentive hound "What is it sister...?" he asked, his eyes staring right at her. They began to dilate for some reason as she told him they needed to to cheaper places. Axel then just stood there vacantly... it seemed he wasn't completely understanding what she was trying to tell him. And then eh was hit in the head, Axel's head boggled forward as he bit his lips in pain. He looked to Braque with big sad puppy eyes and whimpered "W-what was that for brother...!?" he tilted his head when he was told they needed another job. "But I'm still hungry..." Axel retorted to the red head, looking over to another table where people were eating. He began to reach for the strangers' food when they weren't looking, eyeing it with a big wide stare "...!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:18 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

While Inna tried to numb the feeling of dread that the bill had brought upon her, she was more than glad that she at least had Braque to act upon what she subconsciously felt needed to be done. Of course, Axel went straight to stealing other people's food, so the Russian had to intervene

"Axel stop-"

She pinched a few pressure points on his neck that would make him go limp, doing so much too casually, as if it was an everyday affair, then turned to nod to Braque. The redhead was right, they needed a job, and soon. Willing as she was to cut down on expensive restaurants, alcohol was expensive, and she would not accept having to limit that.

"Deed the noteece board have anytheeng else we could do..?"

She asked absently, trying to remember if she had seen anything that they might be qualified for- or at least something that was worth their time.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:02 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

The way Axel was looking at him was actually making him feel really guilty- so instead of actually telling his 'brother' what was wrong, Braque crossed his arms and grumbled incoherently, glaring over at Inna in the meantime. He didn`t say anything as he noticed Axel reaching to another person`s food, because he kind of felt like he deserved that after Braque hit him... and instead, he focused on what needed to be done right now. Job getting. Hopefully, he could find something a little more entertaining than just checking out Westonshire...
"Lemme go check. You guys just--" He stood up, dusting himself off and beginning to walk away, but not without reaching back and ruffling Inna`s hair a bit. "stay here and look pretty."
He was gone for a minute at most, spending some time carefully looking over every job offering plastered on the board and shoving aside anyone else who tried to- some were sketchy, others weren`t high paying enough for him to be satisfied... until he came about one, which his metal claws pierced through just slightly. With a shrug, he clutched it tightly, and headed back to the Pac.
Once he reached them again, he tossed the sheet in the middle of the table- an ad from N.O.W.H.E.R.E., asking for muscle. "Temp job from some nutjob gang I`ve heard of a few times- it`s a good pay and could prob get us cred since big name and all-- ya`ll in?"  

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next