Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT Baker Street (MSF)

+5
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
Skylark-13
9 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Empty Re: NOT Baker Street (MSF)

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:24 am

░░▒▒▓▓You  are  a  beacon  of  joy▓▓▒▒░░

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Kylie%2017_zpsngfbm1k7

░░▒▒▓▓That  simply  never  goes  out▓▓▒▒░░

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
♥-------------------------------------♥
Love is a force . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . more formidable
than any other

The hug police struck yet again--and Kylie latched onto Ashley like a baby koala, intent on delivering plenty of hugs--especially after it became apparent that he hadn't paid his hug taxes yet.
"No dice, mister! You've got to pay your hug taxes back in full! I don't make the rules, that's just how it is!" she screeched happily as she snuggled him with hugs and cuddles for as long as possible--even after he went ahead and stood up. At that point, she kind of just stayed latched onto his chest looking much like a cicada on a tree. At the point when Rika came over and hugged her then gave her candy, she stayed where she was, but did use one arm to take the candy and put it into her mouth before giggling, "The hug police are stone cold! No mercy!" She hadn't actually noticed Isla and Tiffany nearby yet--but there was a guaruntee that the hug police would strike again when she did.

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 05, 2015 3:55 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 1613

Ⓕⓐⓜⓔ, Ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔ Ⓢⓗⓔ ⓦⓐⓝⓣⓢ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ!
Ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓞⓝⓛⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ ⓡⓞⓐⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Layout17

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

Barbara shot a glare to Rika immediately when she mentioned the word 'love' "Eat a dick that isn't my father's..." she retorted in a low voice. And then, as if to show off her manic-depressive self, she ogled at Kylie from afar and cheered her on "YOU'RE SO CUTE KYLIE~!" the assassin held no punches with her extremely obvious crush on the pinkette. Thankfully, she then looked back to Ashley, inevitably expecting some words from him on the whole 'eat a dick' comment "Hey so... I honestly don't give a shit about how you feel man- and I didn't stop my stream to see this lady again. I know you're preparing something big right? I gotta busy schedule so chop chop! Before I get annoyed and leave-" Barbara had definitely been straying further and further from the MSF recently to make a career on her own. She stuck around with the MSF as of late because of their intentions with Sin City, but she was starting to get impatient.

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Barbara's Theme - Retaliation
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:37 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Tumblr15

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" O n e      d a y        I     w i l l      t h e      w o r l d     w i t h      m y    w i t s    a l o n e   "

Lin Konishi
Tactician of the Militaires Sans Frontières
Lin's Theme: Supreme Logic

" U n l e s s      y o u        t h i n k        o t h e r w i s e         w h i c h       I    d o u b t  "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

There was a slight sound coming from the building nearest them. That was the sound of Lin head desking. She didn't like the noise.
"Why...are they so loud...can they tell I'm trying to work?"
she mumbled and grumbled, hearing most of the things that were being said. Yes, there were rumors going around about Lin and Ash's relationship. She didn't mind those cause they were the dumbest rumors. As entertaining it would be for Lin and Ash to be a item, it would also be a amazing waste of her time. She went back to her plans, pouring over the maps of Sin City. That was their next plan of attack, along with the Vigilantes...and they weren't going to get a warm welcome. "I need more information..."she yawned and got up, opening the door and sort of shielding her eyes a bit as the sun was ow. She looked at the mohawked man.   "I need either you in here for a few minutes, or I need you to send a scout to our destination. I need to know the movements of a few key factors..." she said, leaning on the doorway, sort of giving a deadpan glare at the group.  

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Linsig10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:48 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Heroism  is  accessible▓▓▒▒░░

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Santana%206_zpsgdp0m0bi

░░▒▒▓▓Happiness  is  more  difficult▓▓▒▒░░

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia
⚔-------------------------------------⚔
Fight for freedom and justice . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . but don't you dare forget
the people you left behind

And then suddenly a portal opened up down the street. Santana stuck his head out of it, looking around and spotting Ashley from far away--his head retreating back into the portal as the portal closed--only for another portal to open up right at Ashley's side.
"Hey, there you are, Ashley! Qué pasa?!" Santana greeted him enthusiastically, just his top half sticking out of the portal at first, looking away from the mohawk-donning assassin for a moment to observe the rest of the street, then looking back to Ashley, seeing Kylie kind of plastered on his chest. "Looks like you guys are having fun." Santana pulled himself fully up out of the portal, re-sheathing his sword and then crossing his arms. "I thought I'd stop in to say hello--some of my subordinates are coming, too, but they can't really do the teleporting thing, so...they're behind. Kinda. Also, Ash, you may or may not have to ground Zombie. It depends." Santana was still being pretty casual--especially for somebody who had just literally teleported into the center of an already progressing conversation. Even if they were allies, it had been a bit...sudden. "Boy, am I glad to be here, though--do you know how difficult my faction members can get sometimes? Ay, caramba!" he murmured quietly to Ashley, still as casual as ever. Apparently, despite this being a surprise visit, he wasn't really expecting people to be actually surprised.

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
With Hope On His Blade - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:42 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 120

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

"How's it hanging old man?" Zombie's voice could be heard from afar before the assassin abruptly fell from the sky, slashing his blade down on Ashley out of nowhere. This was unfortunately... quite common from Zombie. He liked attacking his father out of nowhere, like he was his Asian sidekick or something. He just wanted to make sure the leader of the MSF wasn't getting rusty "Oh hey, about the Absolute Failure dudes- they started it! Hell, they even said you were nothing but a criminal... I'd expect you to do WORSE than what I did~" the man shot a rather conniving grin to Santana before closing his blade back into its satchel and slipping it into his pocket. Of course, he assumed his father had passed his test with flying colors so he didn't even both checking up on his well being following his attack. He, in fact, turned his back on the assassin entirely, a cocky grin on his face "Is Barb still giving you trouble with Rika by the way~ You should consider talking to her you know~ Oh and while you're at it give me a raise so I'll be happy with you too~" the man spoke in a somewhat playful tone.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Aug 07, 2015 5:08 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 5b666b10
Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru drove into Not Bakers street and silently looked around at the group of criminals in front of him, there was a big man with a tiny girl on the ground and he thought that was really strange was it some sort of strange foreplay or was this some weird criminal thing, either way he was keeping his mouth shut to directly follow his bosses orders. If he can't say anything nice don't speak at all, after all it was better then being fired. 
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:16 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Nml-isabella109_zps3m4pzseu
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since Santana had naturally fashioned himself a portal to NOT Bakers Street,Isabella wasn't surprised to see the well dressed Cuban samurai already there, and speaking to a man whose Mohawk identified him as Ashley Kims. She watched Zombies entrance from above, surprised by how amused it actually had made her. He was still as cheeky as ever, but how he acted with his adopted father was almost sweet - Almost. She wasn't going to forget whom this was, not anytime soon.
She looked around, surveying the area and well, giving Santana and Ashley enough space to be able to talk privately. He had said they were friends after all. The ranked assassins were fairly easily to identify, particularly when one of them had an internet show. Though Isabella did notice a few faces who weren't ranked. One woman leaned in a doorway, what was presumably plans in reach. Another just appeared to be talking.
Isabella turned her attention back to the leaders, still alert to what was alert to what was around her.        

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_nou2mdzmwW1r2h8qj_500
      Isabellas Theme-Messing with the Best

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 10, 2015 2:51 am

✖ ✖ ✖ ▸ I`M A SOLIDER, YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY EYES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdon`t matter which side is wrong or right
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome innocent lives will be lost on the battlefield tonight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxso hungry to kill, only death can curb his appetite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive ammo hits the flesh and it feels so right

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 2811

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Coolte12

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x they say even when the man dies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a soldier never cries x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Commander of the MSF】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Baaah--! Nooo!" Ashley produced an obnoxiously loud groan as Kylie insisted that he needed to pay his hug taxes, and held her in a tight hug as he pulled himself up into a seated position. Actually, using Kylie as a weight for sit-ups was a really good idea, and he was surprised he hadn`t thought of it before. Also, Barbie was being Barbie, but he kind of knew there wasn`t much he could do about it but offer Rika an apologetic look. His girlfriend was mostly used to this by now-- which was actually horrible-- but, at least it meant Barb didn`t get the reaction she was probably looking for.
"Secret. I need everyone assembled before I can say anything- but, yeah, I do have plans. Me an` perro de la justicia have plans..." He bristled some at Lin`s voice behind him, and craned his neck back to look at her. "And I need you to not order me around- savvy? Actually, no, I need you over here. Quit with the anti-social vibes for a whole two minutes, yeah?" He called over, sighing and taking a second to brush a hand through his hair and collect his thoughts. He knew he`d have to give a big speech in a few minutes-- and as used to it as he was, Ashley had always been a soldier before a leader... public speaking, even in front of his family and friends, was a bit strenuous on him-- more often than not, he`d have either Rika or Lin order people in his place, but he knew this was one he`d have to do on his own.
"Alright... so-" Before he could finish-- a fucking portal opened and Santana`s head literally came out of it. "sANTA MIERDA HIJO DE UN CONO--" He abruptly barked, sputtering out an incoherent stream of Spanish curses as he protectively clung on tighter to Kylie and stared at Santana with wide eyes-- eventually, after a few moments of silence, he begun to process the situation, and his cheeks flushed lightly with red as he gently released Kylie. "...Hola, Santana. Lovely suit." He murmured somewhat ruefully, pulling himself up onto his feet (with Kylie still clinging to his chest, of course). He chuckled, smiling once again as Santana mentioned that he would need to ground Nathan, and then added the bit about his faction members. "Aye, I`ve tried... never works out... yer lucky you missed out on the children thing, mi amigo-- though, I suppose running a faction just about feels the same, right?" As he spoke-- he very nonchalantly pulled a bright red blade out from the back of his shirt, swinging to his side to flawlessly block Nathan`s incoming strike, his sight focused on Santana all along. With a snide smirk that at least hinted that he was aware of his actions, he slipped the sword back onto his person, crossing his arms and giving Nathan a bit of a look. The random assaults weren`t anything he wasn`t used to-- if anything, it was the closest both Nathan and Ashley got to openly displaying their odd affection for each other-- because God only knew they were both incapable of doing that like any regular father-son pair. "I don`t need you happy with me, chico. Just working and willing. And, yeah- I`m well aware of what a buncha snobs and hypocrites the vigilantes are- you don`t have to tell me twice!" He gave a hearty laugh and patted Santana on the back-- perhaps a bit too roughly-- as if to make his comedic effort a bit less of a personal insult to his friend. He wasn`t completely kidding, and Santana could probably detect that- but, he wasn`t too guilty about it. "Heck, get a load of these tools." He very casually motioned to Hikaru and Isabella with his hand, addressing their animosity- and threw an almost condescending wink Isabella`s way, before returning his attention to Santana.  "You`ve made excellent timing-- I was just about to talk to the MSF about our plans. You fill your guys in already or what?"      

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fighting may`ve been the only thing I was ever good at... but at least I always fought for what I believed in.  
Ashley`s Theme - Left, Right
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:22 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Ba1d3910
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Rika_r10
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Coolte32

**********************☠☠☠☠☠***********************
Rika smirked at Barbras comments, she was way too used to this by now to give Barbie any satisfaction of getting upset from petty insults and temper tantrums.Instead she leaned down and kissed Ashley again and whispered what she was going to do to him now he was back because she liked whispering sweet naughty nothings in his ear, then she smiled at Ashley , she was opening her mouth to ask if they could go somewhere quite and talk when Ash got up and started making a speech. Knowing him it was something important if he was giving the speech himself, meaning their talk could wait until another time, but before the speech even started a strange hispanic samurai popped out of a portal and suggested Ash ground Nathan which made her laugh. Nathan showed up in quick time as well along with a few people she assumed were vigilantes so she assumed now was time for business "You must be Santana nice to meet you, Im Rika Rose" she looked back at Ash and whispered "so to get this clear no matter how self righteous and annoying they are I'm not allowed to shoot them I'm assuming" she ended the statement with a smile and a slightly amused look on her face while talking to the big dork of a man with a koala kylie on him. 
*****************************☠☠☠☠☠****************************

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:39 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Tiffany_zpsmfaoqaws

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Tiffany%209_zpsj0frm8ph

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cannot stop the inevitable

Tiffany sighed lightly as she watched everyone interact, talk, and act like friends. Even while fighting, they were so close and personal. She sighed lightly before turning towards Isla.
"I don't feel like getting into the middle of all of that... But it seems something important is going to happen. We better inch closer to listen..."
But even after she spoke, she didn't move. It felt odd to her. Nonetheless, however, she did need to move forward to listen to what was going on. She shot Isla a grin as she took a few steps forward. Not talking, just listening with her arms across her chest. She turned towards Isla and nodded her over. Hopefully she would come.
"Hope this is interesting..."

We can only pray that it will not be our end
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:16 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana awaited Ashley's reaction to his sudden appearance--and the mohawked man's screeches made Santana give a grin and a laugh, clearly amused as he realized that he'd accidentally startled the man. He understood only one word in Ashley's string of curses--and that was 'mierda'. Santana knew that one, and took some pride in that. Even if it did just mean 'shit.' As he finally got a greeting from the man he kept up his grin and nodded, replying,
"Good to see you, friend! It's been a while! And thank you--I was saving it for just such an occasion as this!" As Zombie made his presence known and spoke, Santana gave him a sour look before his expression became somewhat more neutral and he looked to Ashley again, speaking calmly, "Yeah, you should definitely ground him." When Ashley compared having children to running a faction, Santana gave a nod, knowing full well how difficult it was to deal with his subordinates sometimes--he stil wasn't used to having everyone hanging on his own word, and he'd been in this position for decades now. And then came Ashley's playful smack to the back--which sent Santana reeling forward a bit, stumbling and flailing slightly but not actually falling over--he quickly collected himself and gave an awkwrd chuckle, reaching up to fix his hair a bit. He was clearly aware of the tensions between the two factions--he'd been trying to ignore both those tensions and his own reservations against the MSF for this interaction--but, based upon how everyone else on the street was acting, they had other ideas. As Ashley asked Santana if he'd already filled in his faction, he shrugged and responded, "I told them the basics, at least. I figured we could save the more detailed stuff for when we could collaborate in person, you know?" As Rika greeted him, he gave her a smile and a subdued wave, answering, "Yeah, that would be me. Hola, chica. Nice to meet you." He was ready to assist with the speech when it began--he wanted this entire operation to go well. Frankly, he knew that fighting could erupt between his faction and Ashley's at the drop of a dime--at this point, he wanted to be as sure about their plan as possible so that he could minimize any potential flare-ups.

⚔--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚔
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 10, 2015 8:21 pm

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

So Kylie continued kind of just quietly cicada-ing on Ashley's chest, giggling every once in a while, but still kind of staying there--until Nathan suddenly appeared. hE HADN'T PAID HIS HUG TAXES EITHER. iN A LOOONG TIME.
At this point, Ashley had already put her down, and Zombie had his back turned to her. A perfect opportunity for the hug police to strike. A big grin crossed her face, and this time without even getting a running start, she kind of just launched herself at Zombie, screeching,

"oVERDUE HUG TAAAAAAX NATHAAAAAAAN--" It was getting clear by this point that Zombie's dislike for her was never going to really sink in--she still wanted his hug tax. She'd get taxes from the vigilantes after Nathan--his were very overdue. It required immediate hug police action.

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:18 am

Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru looked around at the criminals and kept his distance and his mouth shut even when he was insulted by Ashley he did however throw a nasty look the big mans way. Hikaru crossed his arms and watched and listened not doing anything until that is the small pinkette tackled Nathan then he let out a laugh.
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:06 am

Isla Berget

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 45_zpsgx1ddb4y

Silent Sparrow
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Women and men we are the same.............................
.............................A human vulnerability
Doesn't mean that I am weak."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

Isla glanced up as vigilantes suddenly began appearing, tensing a little with nervousness before taking a deep breath and relaxing, tugging her hood forward enough to cover her face. As she heard what Tiffany said though, she hesitated a split second before nodding. Carefully, she stepped forward, approaching the small group clustered around Ashley quietly. As soon as she stood behind the main portion of the group, she stopped, fidgeting on her feet a little but doing her best to make it seem only like she was keeping alert. She could have stayed as far back as Tiffany did... but when important things happened, she sacrificed her nerves in favor of trying to look like a confident and strong follower. This way... they didn't question her loyalty, or where she was - or any of those things that could ruin a person.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 11, 2015 2:22 am

Nathan chuckled as Ashley effortlessly parried his attack "Heh... you haven't lost your touch... not yet at least~" the man took a step back after that and let Ashley and Santana had their space. It was middle-aged man talking time, and as a young man Nathan was simply not invited into that conference. There were too many old men in here, Nathan was told there would only be a few old men, but there were simply too many old men. Zombie DID however shoot a rather mocking smile to Santana and the Vigilantes as Ashley, in essence, pretty much took his side "Heh~" the man spit out his tongue at Hikaru before deciding to listen in on Ashley and Santana's conversation whilst also pretending to not give a shit about them. Because that was what he was the best at. And then IT happened. Zombie's eyes widened as he heard a familiar, FAMILIAR voice. It was HER. Zombie brought his left arm up as a reflex "sHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT-!!!!" the assassin activated his plasma shield as Kylie went in for the hug, and what ensued was possibly the most destructive chain of events that could have possibly happened. Though Nathan used his shield to attempt and stop the hug, Kylie's sheer velocity and strength meant that the man was sent skidding back through entire buildings, literally crashing through three and a pile of cocaine before the plasma shield gave up and Kylie managed to tackle hug him. They then crashed through another... 6 or 8 buildings before Zombie crashed through the last one and skid across the ground, creating a rather large crater in the ground. Nathan tried all her could, but there was no dodging the hug taxes. Kylie was like the IRS, but much more dangerous and adorable. In the end, Nathan was on the ground, holding two handguns in his hands (Where? How?) as he let out angry grumbling "Why don't you die...?" he evidently did not appreciate the hug police.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:49 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Tiffany_zpsmfaoqaws

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Tiffany%209_zpsj0frm8ph

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cannot stop the inevitable

Tiffany watched Isla inch closer, which drew her to also come closer. As she was now, technically, within the group, she was caught off guard by Nathan being practically trampled. Tiffany covered her mouth and tried to muffle a chuckle, even after Nathan had his guns. She wasn't doing fairly good at it, but hey, it was muffled.... Kinda.
"Kylie never fails in delivering her hugs, does she?"
She mused as she folded her arms. She had always seen Kylie practically KILL people, which, she had to admit, was pretty funny in of itself. It was even funnier watching her do a smack-down move on grown men.
"She should be a pro wrestler."

We can only pray that it will not be our end
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:33 pm

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

Kylie went barreling through all of those buildings along with Zombie, giggling and shrieking in glee the entire way--up until they finally stopped, and it became clear that somehow during all that destruction, she had actually managed to latch onto him in a hug. When Nathan spoke, and apparently had taken out his guns, Kylie still didn't seem deterred--in fact, she just stayed latched onto him, beginning to affectionately rub her cheek up against his cheek as she replied,
"Too cute to die! Plus, there are too many people I haven't hugged yet!" After a moment, she sprung up to her feet while still hugging Nathan, effectively pulling him out of the crater that they had created in the ground. "Gosh, how did we get all the way down here? We'd better get back to everyone else!" And so Kylie began running back towards Ashley and everyone else--while still hugging Nathan, and basically carrying him along in her vice-like grip. Clearly the hug taxes hadn't been fully paid yet.

A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:14 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Tumblr15

" O n e      d a y        I     w i l l      t h e      w o r l d     w i t h      m y    w i t s    a l o n e   "

Lin Konishi
Tactician of the Militaires Sans Frontières
Lin's Theme: Supreme Logic

" U n l e s s      y o u        t h i n k        o t h e r w i s e         w h i c h       I    d o u b t  "

Lin sighed and rolled her eyes at Ashley. Bullshit and crap, she hated social things. And with how insane everything was. And apparently 8 buildings were gone what the actual fuck. Lin sighed and closed her eyes, suddenly a big smile was on her face, her eyes were practically shining as she approached Ashley and Santana.
"Sorry for being so rude sir. I just want our groups to be as optimal as possible. My apologies." 
she said and then turned to Santana and bowed before him   "A pleasure to meet you, Santana. I've heard of your exploits, and I'm honored and humbled that you're here."she lifted her head and after listening a little bit, she chimed in once more.   "I am wondering if you already have plans for the next phase of our plans. I am coming up with some, and would like to review them with everyone if you do not mind."Lin chuckled a little. Her mental cybernetics were pretty uncanny, but hey, they worked.

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Linsig10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 5:18 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Co_tas10

" F u c k      y o u        a n d      y o u r       s e l f     r i g h t e o u s      e g o s "

Tasha Forsythe
Ace Pilot Vigilante
Tasha's Theme: Cruel Rose

"  I ' m        a b o u t        t o      m a k e       y o u     w i s h      y o u     w e r e       n e v e r       b o r n ! "

Meanwhile in the skies, Tasha finally arrived in her copter. She had to run and get gas at a nearby base...and by get, she meant comedere. Don't ask, Tasha's a funny cookie. She slowly descended and landed on the group, but didn't bother getting fully out. She just turned and seat on the cockpit seat sideways, watching the people. "Sup!"she waved a bit, but that was about the extent of her conversation, as she waited to be told what to do.

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Tashas10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:16 pm

Nathan was not happy. And her certainly wasn't into that hot cheek on cheek action "FUUUUUUUUUCK." he was trying his best to aim his guns at her, but it was somewhat difficult with how she was on him "TOO CUTE MY ASS! I'D LIKE TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT AFTER I PUT A BULLET IN YOUR HEAD! I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I- GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH-!" Zombie made a not-so-masculine shreek as he was just picked up by Kylie and heaved up outside of the crater in Kylie's arms and brought towards Santana and Ashley again. "Kill me." Nathan spoke, in a rather dull voice "Just kill me- put an end to this suffer-" as they got close to Lin, Nathan dropped his guns and shot her a rather mocking grin "How's it going sweet ass?" he openly taunted her as he attempted to reach for her butt- BUT, Kylie was holding him, and thus she was JUST out of his reach "WAI- FUCK! KYLIE! NO! NOOOO! Walk backwards-" he tried his best to dig his elbows into her shoulders, which would likely get any normal person to drop him. However, this being Kylie, that likely wasn't going to work.

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:06 pm

✖ ✖ ✖ ▸ I`M A SOLIDER, YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY EYES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdon`t matter which side is wrong or right
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome innocent lives will be lost on the battlefield tonight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxso hungry to kill, only death can curb his appetite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive ammo hits the flesh and it feels so right

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 2811

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Coolte12

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x they say even when the man dies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a soldier never cries x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Commander of the MSF】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ashley continued to try to interact with Santana as if Rika had not just whispered a thing into his ears that notably flustered him- she did meet her eyes with a bit of a meaningful look however before he resumed speaking with the vigilante. "Maybe I will." He sighed as Santana mentioned that he should probably ground Zombie-- his eyes flitted over to his son as if to enunciate his point, only for him to get the experience of watching Kylie tackle him through some buildings. He blinked, shrugged, and looked back at Santana, opening his mouth to speak- but pausing as Rika leaned toward his ear again. "Relax." He replied to her with a smirk for her wording, and wrapped an arm around her shoulders as a physical reminder to chill. He loved Rika and all-- but her trigger happiness needed to chill sometimes. And that was coming from Ashley, the definition of unchill trigger happiness.
"Anyway-- yeah, we`ll give `em the full rundown now, then. We should get moving afterward... the word`s that The Alliance is shoving together a whole buncha factions to help defend the place. We`re gonna have our work cut out for us, yeah?" He chuckled, perhaps somewhat ruefully- and was about to call everyone over when Lin approached. He frowned at the smile on her face-- to him, the polite facade was almost blaring. Her attempts to be civil were good, better than his own or anyone else`s... but, he still needed to give her a bit of crap over it. "Honored and humbled my ass..." He mumbled- just quiet enough for Lin, and maybe Rika to hear. "Plans sound good-- lay `em on us on the way there. I kinda trust your judgement on that shit better than mine-" Ashley had quite a few years of military involvement and assassin work under his belt, so he definitely felt confident about his own strategies-- but, he was more confident in Lin`s. That was her thing, after all. He cleared his throat, ready to fully submerge himself in business things now- then glanced around and spotted Kylie (holding Nathan but like who cares) and waved her over, smiling as they approached, but and in about two seconds Nathan managed to piss him off. He glared at the blonde for a second, and then looked to Santana and curtly saying, "Yo. Call your people." Before looking back at Kylie. "Hey, Kylie! Pass him here!" He was distracted--  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fighting may`ve been the only thing I was ever good at... but at least I always fought for what I believed in.  
Ashley`s Theme - Left, Right
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:01 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Ba1d3910
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Rika_r10
NOT Baker Street (MSF) - Page 2 Coolte32

**********************☠☠☠☠☠***********************

Rika gave her pleasantries back to Santana and then visibly relaxed when Ashley put his arm around her she didn't like dealing with people and he knew that, and they were supposed to be their allies Rika just had a hard time trusting people even more so that they probably wanted to kill or arrest them, but none the less she relaxed with the mans arm over her and she felt no more need to shoot anyone for the time being. She looked at Ash again and softly whispered "Sorry you know how I get with new people and these are people who if we were not allied would be trying to arrest me which makes me slightly uneasy" she smiled up at him she honestly needed better people skills that didn't involve shoot first ask questions later.
The Alliance huh she thought as she listened to Ash speak, now there was a fight she was excited for, a bunch of factions facing off. She hadn't seen much action in a while and she was dying for a good fight, she smiled up at Ashley like he had just told her she won the lottery, he knew how much she liked a good fight that is after all how they met, NOW THAT WAS A FIGHT. She continued her quiet reminiscing of the past when Lin walked over and gave it her best shot at being a human being towards Santana, which was interesting to watch but what made it even better was Ashley's comment which made her softly laugh. She liked Lin well enough but she was..... hard to deal with she didn't like anyone and that made her kinda hard to deal with especially when Rika was a toned down version of that so it was like two unsociable fighting fish in a tank waiting for a fight most of the time, but she was not going to lie Lin did know plans and that made her slightly more bearable.
She finally noticed Nathan getting dragged back from his hug tax and Rika smiled, holding back a laugh. He was always going on about being tough and here he was being man handled by a small loving pinkette  and failing at smacking Lins ass all at the same time, it was a sight to behold.    
*****************************☠☠☠☠☠****************************

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:11 pm

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

"You can't just put a bullet inside someone, silly!" Kylie giggled in response to Zombie's screeching. "It's not like they're cabinets, you can't just put stuff in people! You're a silly-willy!" She proceeded to swing Nathan around a bit playfully as she hugged him--which would probably give any normal person whiplash because this was Kylie. She heard his request to move backwards, but at the same time heard Ashley calling to toss him over there--so Kylie combined them into one. She leapt backwards, then spun around and threw Zombie over towards Ashley--easily vaulting the assassin into the air and waving to him as he sailed away. She trotted back towards the center of the group then, looking around at all of the others with what seemed to be excitement--searching for a new target for the hug police, no doubt.

A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:33 pm

Santana Pejoves
Espada de Justicia

Santana was more or less doing what he could to take in the geography of the area while Ashley talked to other people from his faction--if they were eventually ever forced back to this point during battle, Santana wanted at least a few points of reference to work off of. He looked back to the mohawked assassin when Ashley described the fact that the Alliance was supposedly gathering together people to oppose them--and then the samurai gave a laugh, grinning as he replied,
"No sweat! The Alliance? Psh! No match for us, and certainly no match for the illustrious MSF, eh amigo...? Let 'em gather their people together--we'll just arrest 'em, no problem!" he gently nudged at Ashley with his elbow, not seeming very concerned about their criminal enemies--after all, he was confident that he could get them. The issue with Jo had been a one time thing--it wouldn't happen again.
His eyes flicked over to Lin as she approached and spoke to him, and he shrugged and gave her a smile.
"No need to be humbled, chica. I'm just some old man who's good at swinging a sword around. That's all." He could sense some of the force behind Lin's look--clearly she wasn't as happy to see them as she wanted to appear. That didn't upset him or anything--he just wished that people would be more frank with him sometimes...
Soon enough after that, Ashley requested that Santana bring his people in--he looked around, and saw they were still missing a few, but he didn't exactly want to stall, either--so he called out to the vigilantes,
"Hey, anyone who came here with me, come on over here! We've got strategy to discuss!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:40 pm

Hikaru Mitsuna

Hikaru watched Nathan get his ass handed to him by the pinkeye and gladly watched it like tv that was until he heard his boss shout for the men to assemble, and assemble he did. Hikaru quickly scrambled over to right behind Santana keeping his distance from all of the criminals and big busted women that made him uncomfortable, because he was not allowed to start any fights while they worked together. "Here"  he calmly spoke from directly behind the cuban samurai. 
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum