Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOT Baker Street (MSF)

+5
The Hidden Spring
scullpanda
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Akikazemoon
Skylark-13
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Empty NOT Baker Street (MSF)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:28 pm

A little row of buildings interestingly called "NOT Baker Street", which ironically enough... looks JUST like Baker Street... if it was in the middle of a desert instead of a city and not completely ruined. Even more ironically, NOT Baker Street is primarily made up of drug makers, whom make a huge revenue for the drugs they cook up and sell throughout the Wild West. Anyone who controls this area will no doubt have a huge increase in their revenue from the drug sales, it would be a huge advantage. There is a sign at the entrance that says "Please do not start big fights here we just want to make our drugs".

Bonuses: Massive drug revenue.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Empty Re: NOT Baker Street (MSF)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:32 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) 1613

Ⓕⓐⓜⓔ, Ⓕⓞⓡⓣⓤⓝⓔ Ⓢⓗⓔ ⓦⓐⓝⓣⓢ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ!
Ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓘⓢ ⓞⓝⓛⓨ ⓞⓝⓔ ⓡⓞⓐⓓ ⓣⓞ ⓘⓣ ⓐⓛⓛ
Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Layout17

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

Barbara stood in front of a battalion of MSF mercenaries, a camera crew filming her as she flipped the birds to viewers everywhere "WHAT'S UP SLUTS!? THIS IS KILLER QUEEN COMING FROM THE SHIT DUMP ITSELF: THE WILD WEST! We at the MSF have decided to camp out at this... NOT Baker Street BECAUSE WE'RE GONNA OWN SOME SUPAH CRIMINAL ASS! WE GONNA SKULL FUCK SOME BADDIES GUYS!? YEAAAAAAH!" Barbara suddenly jumped on top of a mercenary's shoulders and tried to ride him. The mercenary was... not happy, but knowing full well that this was the boss' daughter he sucked up his pride and dealt with it "RIDE EM' COWBOY! YEAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!" Barbara waved her arms around erratically, using her rapid movements as a chance to use her High Concept Weapon to unbuckle her top. It slowly fell off the red head, though she quickly caught it and kept it in place while showing an obviously-fake embarrassed expression to the camera "OH NO A WARDROBE MALFUNCTIONTHATWASTOTALLYNOTONPURPOSEANDWON'TGETMEASURGEOFVIEWERS-AAAAAAAAAAH~!" the mercenaries all let out a collected sigh as they pretended to just ignore the scene altogether. At least the F-Troop were left filming this junk. No living creature should ever have to deal with working on Barbara's show.

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Barbara's Theme - Retaliation
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:04 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Ba1d3910
NOT Baker Street (MSF) Rika_r10
NOT Baker Street (MSF) Coolte32

**********************☠☠☠☠☠***********************
Rika walked onto Not baker street and lit a cigarette watching Barbies show from behind not surprised in the least when her top dropped. She had gotten used to the show itself but she still wondered who the hell watched it. She was used to Barbie hating her by now after all five years of it had given her lots of practice for a month back, Kylie on the other hand loved everyone and Rika adored her like a child. After Grim Death had gotten boring she left the base and went back to her more then part time job with MSF. It would take a while for her to get on board with the idea of peace but she was slowly coming to term with it she just hated the idea of no more guns. 
*****************************☠☠☠☠☠****************************

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:48 pm

░░▒▒▓▓You  are  a  beacon  of  joy▓▓▒▒░░

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Kylie%2017_zpsngfbm1k7

░░▒▒▓▓That  simply  never  goes  out▓▓▒▒░░

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
♥-------------------------------------♥
Love is a force . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . more formidable
than any other

”hUG POLICE! bARBIE YOU’RE UNDER ARREST NOT ENOUGH HUUUUGS!” came a sudden shriek from across the area, which apparently had come from Kylie as the pinkette barreled onto the street—straight towards Barbie and her crew, Friendmaker in tow. She was actually going at a fairly fast pace already, passing by Rika as she ran—and as soon as she got close to Barbara’s group, she jammed Friendmaker into the ground, using it as a pole vault to launch herself into the air, flying straight at Barbara, apparently intent on glomping her, having forgotten that she herself actually probably weighed hundreds of pounds thanks to her cybernetics and was practically flying through the air like a Kylie-sized bullet right about now. She also apparently hadn't realized the fact that she was likely about to ruin Barbara's broadcast. ”Hug train, coming into the station! CHOO-CHOOOO!”

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:06 pm

Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

Barbara continued to rid the poor hapless mercenary, she really was trying her best to just demean him. And then she heard Kylie. Barbara's eyes immediately widened as her entire face turned red "KYLIE~!" Barbara literally shivered in joy. And then she came to the realization that Kylie could probably single-handedly ruin her show "oH SHIT- gUYS TURN IT OFF TURN IT OFF RIGHT N-" too late, the hug police had already struck. Barbara was sent flying off the thankful mercenary, the 2nd Ranked Assassin was sent at least a mile down Baker Street, literally skidding through the concrete road thanks to Kylie's speed and power. And Killer Queen didn't seem to mind. The red head, despite literally bleeding from the head, just hugged onto the pinkette and snuggled with her "KYLIE MY ANGEL~!" she called out, nevermind the fact that she could have likely DIED from this. No, snuggling with Kylie was so much more important "YOU'RE SO CUTE~!" she screeched, the footmen looking in horror at Barbara's wounds. Killer Queen... just didn't seem to care. Not at all.

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:16 pm

Rika heard Kylie before she saw her and then she was in the air jumping at Barbie this was still yet another thing that didn't phase Rika because the hug police were quite common just not usually a jumping version of them, but she watched as Barbie skidded a half mile down the road and fumbled around in her bag only to pull out some bandages, she was probably bleeding from the looks of that hug but instead of running over to Barbra she just stood there, she wasn't going to accept these from her. So she instead called over a footman and gave them to him telling him to go over and give them to Barbie instead along with some candy for Kylie. As much as she may be hated she still cared.   

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:00 am

Isla Berget

NOT Baker Street (MSF) 45_zpsgx1ddb4y

Silent Sparrow
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Women and men we are the same.............................
.............................A human vulnerability
Doesn't mean that I am weak."

Hugs being something she desperately wanted to avoid, Isla remained quiet as she heard shrieking from around the corner. She'd been scouting out the area, making triple sure there were no threats present - but upon hearing the shrieking, she gave up, slowly walking towards the area she knew everyone else had likely gathered. Sure enough, as soon as she turned the corner she saw Kylie and Barbie hugging, with a multitude of footmen and Rika nearby. She paused, looking over everyone - before quietly and awkwardly ducking her head, trying to retain her usual calm iciness- something that only seemed to be going partially well. She didn't know where anyone else was - but Kylie and Barbie were highly uncomfortable for her, she knew that much... The most she did was hover nearby and hope to go unnoticed, figuring it'd be best if she stuck around but not yet wanting to draw attention to herself.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

So, the hug police had struck—and as Kylie and Barbie went flying off down the street, Kylie was clutching onto Barbara and giggling all the way, until they finally skidded to a stop. When Barbara was screeching about how cute she was, she leaned in, giving the other girl a raspberry on her stomach before chirping,
”If I’m cute, then you’re DOUBLE cute!” Then she noticed that Barbara was actually bleeding from her head—and although five years ago she would’ve been fine with this, nowadays it did actually indicate to her that something bad had happened. Still, she kept her cheerful demeanor as she leaned in again, shutting one eye and shoving her face close to Barbara’s head injury to get a closer look at it. ”Oh my goodness, where did this come from?! You need a band-aid! A big one! With hearts on it!” Then the footman that Rika had sent showed up, and Kylie looked at him in awe as she was offered candy. She grinned from ear to ear, taking the candy, then the bandages as well—they didn’t have hearts on them, but it was close enough. She went ahead and kind of just messily wrapped Barbara’s wound, tying the bandages in a large bow on top of the assassin’s head. ”So CUTE!” she screeched before kind of just beginning to eat the candy that Rika had sent—all at once. Candy was good. Kylie liked candy. tHIS WAS A GOOD DAY. She didn't particularly notice Isla due to hr distraction--but it was clear that she intended to hit everyone with the hug police once she was done with her snack.

♥--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♥
A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

Barbara's face turned red from Kylie's comments and close proximity to her face, though that was hard to tell since it was now covered in blood "G-dhasdf- adsjdhasdjkf! TAYZJAS!!" she bumbled complete nonsense before footmen began to approach them. Barbara immediately sent a hiss at them, and chains burst out from her cape, ready to fucking murder them... but then Kylie took the candy and the band-aids and helped her out. Killer Queen didn't seem to mind all the sudden, and that may have had to do with the fact that there was a cute pinkette fixing her up instead of some random footmen she already considered expendable. She didn't even care that the giant bow Kylie made out of the bandages made her look stupid, she was too busy ogling at Kylie "OHMYGOD- SHE LOOKS SO CUTE WHEN SHE EATS CANDY-!!" Barbara said out loud, just sort of staying on the ground staring at Kylie. Though if anyone else got close to her, her chains would once more spring from her cape to attack them.

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Rika looked around noticing Isla showing up she was going over to say hello when she noticed and smiled as Kylie inhaled the candy and that made her stop she liked moments like this. After a while of smiling she went over to Isla  "Hello Isla, how was your last job I never did get to ask you that over the past month"she hoped she could make some friends in MSF she did miss that about Vulture team some times the friendships she had made and the way that people just accepted her, but here because she was dating the boss it was a bit different she still kinda felt like an outsider and people like Barbra hated her because of it. She just hoped one day she would fit in, but to do that she had to start by making friends.      

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:59 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Tumblr15

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" O n e      d a y        I     w i l l      t h e      w o r l d     w i t h      m y    w i t s    a l o n e   "

Lin Konishi
Tactician of the Militaires Sans Frontières
Lin's Theme: Supreme Logic

" U n l e s s      y o u        t h i n k        o t h e r w i s e         w h i c h       I    d o u b t  "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Meanwhile in a jeep, Lin and Ashley were finally back from a job they were doing. Lin got out of the jeep, slamming the door behind her.
"If you take me out on such easy missions again Ashley, we're going to be changing tactics around. Honestly, that was boring. And the most boring part was you and I in a tree for 3 hours. Could have been done in five minutes if you went with my plan..."
Lin rolled her eyes, and tiredly walked toward the back of the jeep, getting her shit. She had a building where she had set up shop and started to head there. She was going to basically ignore everyone else cause they were annoying wastes of skin until she needed them. She was tired and wanted to go back to her comfort zone of planning and such.

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Linsig10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:38 pm

✖ ✖ ✖ ▸ I`M A SOLIDER, YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY EYES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdon`t matter which side is wrong or right
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome innocent lives will be lost on the battlefield tonight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxso hungry to kill, only death can curb his appetite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive ammo hits the flesh and it feels so right

NOT Baker Street (MSF) 2811

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NOT Baker Street (MSF) Coolte12

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x they say even when the man dies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a soldier never cries x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Commander of the MSF】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Honey, I`m a wise caveman. I make wise caveman decisions. I`m used to sitting in trees for three hours, so I sit in trees for three hours when I can. Change makes me chafe. Y`should know that by now. `Sides, you like trees, I can tell you like trees--" The commander of the MSF hopped out of the driver`s seat of the same jeep Lin arrived in, stopping to both talk to her and pull out a big messenger bag of his equipment from the seat behind him. He tossed it over his shoulder haphazardly, but by the time he glanced up at Lin- she was already walking away. "...Bye to you, too!" He watched her leave for a few moments, then shrugged, running a hand through his mohawk. Of course, he was more than used to lengthy assassination jobs- actually, he liked them quite a bit-- at this point, it was both gratifying and relaxing. But, alas, he was still a normal human being, so he was fairly exhausted. The MSF and Absolute Justice were still on a timed plan-- but for now, he needed to see his family and reassemble.
He dragged his feet over to the area with the most sound pollution, glancing up at Rika, Barbie, Kylie and Isla wordlessly and neutrally- before he dropped his bag off at his side, and opened his arms open wide-- at this point, he just expected tackle hugs.  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fighting may`ve been the only thing I was ever good at... but at least I always fought for what I believed in.  
Ashley`s Theme - Left, Right
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Aug 02, 2015 10:58 pm

Before she got an answer form Isla she heard a thunk and looked around to see Ashley standing there with all of his dorky lovable glory arms open and everything. She walked over to him and gave him a long passionate kiss before whispering in his ear "I missed you and you look like a dork but you are my dork" while biting his ear and giving him a hug she really had missed him. She had been thinking about this all month and maybe it was time to discuss it with Ash now he was back arms dealing just wasn't as much fun as it used to be maybe it was time she take up a hobby, she had been going around with assassins for five years maybe she could try her hand at that she always did love killing people.        

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:38 pm

Kylie Deorio
Pink Mamba
than any other

Kylie continued eating her candy happily up until the moment at which Barbara began screeching about how cute she was—at which point, Kylie seemed to get even happier, if that was at all possible.
“You think I’m cute?! Yay! We can all be cute TOGETHER!” And then her attention was caught by Ashley and Lin arriving—and the moment that she saw Ashley’s arms opening up, her attention seemed to zero in on him. She stood up, and started a full-out sprint towards him and Rika at that moment. “AAAAAASHYYYYYYYY!” The hug police was on the move yet again. She seemed to be quite the fan of jumping hugs today—without even using anything to vault her this time, she kind of just leapt up into the air, soaring towards Ashley and Rika with her arms held open wide, flying towards them much like a cannonball. “HUG POLIIIIIIIIIICE!”

A Loving Heart - Smile!
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:44 pm

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Tumblr15

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" O n e      d a y        I     w i l l      t h e      w o r l d     w i t h      m y    w i t s    a l o n e   "

Lin Konishi
Tactician of the Militaires Sans Frontières
Lin's Theme: Supreme Logic

" U n l e s s      y o u        t h i n k        o t h e r w i s e         w h i c h       I    d o u b t  "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

Lin rolled her eyes as she got to her door.
"Yeah, but if you wanted to be time efficiant, you listen to me. If you need me, I'll be tracking the movements off our enemies with the new vigilante data Nathan got, and coming up with a plan."
she said, and was avoiding looking at Rika, since the woman annoyed her...as did Barbie and Kylie. But you know, can't like everyone. "Oh yeah. Tackle hugs at 12 o clock." she went inside and closed the door, sitting down in a dimmly lit room, working on their next plan of action. The Alliance was growing in power and it was making things difficult. Though, it didn't matter, she'd counter their every move if she had to. She just needed quiet.

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Linsig10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:45 pm

Ⓐⓝⓓ ⓣⓗⓐⓣ ⓘⓢ ⓑⓛⓞⓞⓓⓢⓗⓔⓓ!

Barbara was reduced to a bumbling idiot by Kylie, but matters were only made worse by the pinkette's words "T-T-T-TOGETHER!?!?!" Killer Queen seemed to nearly die from shock as she misinterpreted Kylie's statement. God knows what would have happened next if Kylie hadn't turned her attention to Ashley as he arrived with Lin. The assassin stood up on her two feet and watched the hug police strike again from afar, then eventually chose to approach "Yo dad- Lin-" she spoke, trying her best to play it cool. Killer Queen could be pretty loving to her father, but not when other people around. No, when other people were there to see her, he got the cold treatment. The woman placed both hands on her hips as she looked at the two with an expression of neutrality "You got news? I'm fucking bored- also, you and Lin have been around together a lot. Does that mean you're dropping that hobag Rika?" she spoke in a scathing tone, talking to Ashley as if he was trash as well as blatantly insulting Rika in front of her.

❝What's up, SLUTS!?❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:51 pm

Isla Berget

Silent Sparrow

Isla blinked as someone spoke to her, turning to look at Rika and ignoring the otherwise sickeningly sweet display behind her. Her question made her pause, hesitating, before she quietly began to reply. "Ah, it... went well- I accomplished our goal... that's all that... matt--... ers... Isla trailed off as Rika ran off, turning and instantly understanding why - Ashley had returned, as well as Lin whom she saw walking away. She looked at all of them for a moment, before flushing and looking away awkwardly as Rika kissed Ashley. Now that he was back, she seemed to be fading into the shadows... and as Kylie ran to tackle Ashy and Rika, she backed up some, slipping behind the corner of a nearby building and hiding from the attention of the others. She still felt awkward - sure, she could fight well enough... but the social aspect of this entire group made her a bit uncomfortable, and she would rather avoid being noticed if she could help it.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:20 am

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Tiffany_zpsmfaoqaws

NOT Baker Street (MSF) Tiffany%209_zpsj0frm8ph

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We cannot stop the inevitable

Tiffany was just kind of standing off on the side, listening and watching everyone as they spoke to one another. They all were so close, it was fairly odd for Tiffany to watch. She simply stood there and polished her guns. Her eyes went towards Isla as she started to back up into a similar place she was, only further into the shadows. Tiffany looked down at her gun, and thought it might be good to talk to her. She never really talks with anyone, she is very silent... And it was awkward.
"Good Day, Isla. Everything alright?"
She asked, her eyes staying down to the her gun. She could sense Isla felt out of place at this moment, it was something Tiffany knew well. But, after awhile, someone can just give so many fucks. After awhile, it doesn't bother someone as much anymore.

We can only pray that it will not be our end
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:13 am

Isla Berget

Silent Sparrow

Having fully expected to be left well enough alone, Isla jumped slightly when she heard a voice suddenly addressing her. She whirled around, staring with wide eyes - and then slowly relaxing as she recognized Tiffany. "I, um... I'm fine, yeah, everything's fine-" she responded, her voice wobbling a little at first before growing a bit more confident, the girl giving a hesitant smile to the other before looking away quietly, a bit awkward still and hoping their conversation didn't attract attention.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:20 am

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany popped out the bullets of her gun, and shined those as well. She placed them into a bag on her waste, and pulled out two red bullets, two blue bullets, and two green. She filled the cartridge before closing it and spinning it. She looked over to Isla who was acting pretty awkward, and offered her a kind smile. Her eyes looked up to everyone and at the sight, a sigh escaped her.
"I know how you feel. Kinda... Pushed out? Maybe it's just me. It's good to see that Mister Kim is back though. "
She said, shrugging her shoulders. Tiffany looked towards Isla once again, this time, giving her more of a sincere smile.
"I don't mind keeping you company if you want it. If not, there's another wall over there I can lean on. Or if there's something you'd like to talk about, I'm open. "

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:25 am

✖ ✖ ✖ ▸ I`M A SOLIDER, YOU CAN SEE IT IN MY EYES ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxdon`t matter which side is wrong or right
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome innocent lives will be lost on the battlefield tonight
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxso hungry to kill, only death can curb his appetite
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive ammo hits the flesh and it feels so right

NOT Baker Street (MSF) 2811

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NOT Baker Street (MSF) Coolte12

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x they say even when the man dies xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a soldier never cries x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Commander of the MSF】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Ashley grinned as Rika was the first to approach him- he placed his hands on the small of her back and dipped her just slightly as they shared one long, passionate kiss- and as they finished up, he pulled her back up, throwing his arms around her in a big hug. "Missed you too, beautiful." He chuckled, holding on a bit tighter as he watched Kylie rapidly approach over Rika`s shoulder-- the pinkette`s flying hug successfully knocked the large man right off his feet, which of course, he was perfectly okay with. Kylie was probably the one person who could best him as far as strength went, and Ash had a lot of fun with that fact. "Not the hug police--! I haven`t paid my hug taxes in a year--! I mean-- you`ve got nothing on me, copper!" He jokingly barked, happily scooping Kylie up in his arms from his position on the floor and hugging her tightly. This was cool. The coolness was ruined with Barbie approached them- of course, he loved Barbie, she was arguably his favorite-- but this time, she was particularly uncool. Ash blanched some at her words, glancing momentarily at Rika and trying to give her an assuring expression that he enunciated by placing a hand on her shoulder, before turning back to his daughter. "Barb, that`s not appropriate. Lin`s a nice lady, but we`re not-- like that-- and Rika is not a hoebag. Now, Juliet- she was a hoebag. You should apologize, young lady." His eyes flitted to Rika as he reaffirmed that there wasn`t anything going on with him and Lin, just wanting to be sure she got that part. Misconceptions because of her daughter`s hormones would be not good. He didn`t really notice Isla or Tiff just yet-- and at this point, he figured it was better to leave Lin be. She usually didn`t like being bothered.    

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Fighting may`ve been the only thing I was ever good at... but at least I always fought for what I believed in.  
Ashley`s Theme - Left, Right
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:42 am

Rika smiled from the warmth of Ashley's arms around her only to hear a quick tip about the hug police last time they hit they took her cybernetic arm with them she quickly darted out of the way watching as Ashley was knocked off his feet scooping the girl into a huge hug, this made her smile she loved he cared so much about his kids. Then Barbra came over and called her a hoe bag which to her defense was a pretty regular thing and Rika had pretty much gotten used to it by now, she looked back at Ashley who was defending her honor and smiled. She also knew that there was nothing going on with him and Lin and it didn't bother her in the least that they were spending time together, he was just doing his job and she hers. She went over to Kylie and gave her a big hug and some more candy "sorry I missed the hug police sweety, last time they took my arm though" she made a fun motion with her cybernetic arm and then booped Kylie's nose then she brushed Kylie's hair from her face and smiled down at the pinkette, then turned back to Barbra still smiling "I love you too Barbra"          

Rika's Theme

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:01 pm

Isla Berget

Silent Sparrow

Isla blinked as Tiffany spoke, seeming to realize how she was acting - and quickly straightening up, trying to inject more confidence into her posture. "It is very nice that he's returned, yes... Though I'm over here and not there by choice. I'm more comfortable away from all the noise and such..." She supplied a small smile in return to the other's, shrugging as she offered to keep her company. "That's very kind of you, but you don't have to... I'm afraid I'm not the best at holding up a conversation or anything-" Isla was trying her hardest to remain calm and collected, embarrassed by the fact that she'd let her awkwardness show for even a few seconds. She generally tried to act professional, collected, cool... but it was mostly an act, and a difficult one to keep up with at times.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:23 pm

Tiffany smiled a bit as she watched Isla physically straighten up. Tiffany looked over to everyone as she continued to talk to Isla. She enjoyed talking to her... Subtle, respectable, well mannered.
"Everyone is capable of holding a good conversation. You can also at ease. No need to hold your head up high when there is no one worthy of such posture before you."
Tiffany placed her gun into it's sheath, and pulled out the other one, starting to polish it. She didn't mind being seen as an outsider, for she knew that she couldn't really fit with the others. They were all great people, don't get her wrong, but.... Some things were not needed. Like the name calling between the two kitty-cats. She sighed and closed her eyes a bit.
"I wonder what we're gonna do next..."

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:08 pm

Isla Berget

Silent Sparrow

Isla blinked as Tiffany spoke, startled at first... but slowly smiling some, relaxing a tad bit but not entirely. She did look more natural, though, allowing herself to breathe easy. Once she heard Tiffany's wondering, though, she blinked - and then shrugged. "I haven't a clue, but I'm sure Ashley has some plans for us - don't worry..." She smiled softly as she glanced out at the others, all gathered around, looking specifically at Ashley a moment before glancing to Rika, and then away - watching the two of them interact felt awkward, like she was witnessing something private. She tried not to stare as much as she could...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next