Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:21 am

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Victor11

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

So apparently a credit card wasn't good enough for these folks! Victor let out an annoyed sigh as he slipped the card back into his pocket. Well, that was worth a try. Oh well, time to go about this in a completely different way "Well that sucks... nah man, I don't have that much cash. Not enough to buy a whole fucking business.... sooooooo-" a sudden mischievous grin appeared on Victor's face. Shit was about to go down "I guess we're gonna have to do this your way..." he replied to Ken as his fists clenched tight. Money didn't work? Force it is then!

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Unowned)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:31 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Ken sighed. This was not going according to plan. When Victor cracked his knuckles however, he understood completely what Victor meant. He turned towards the owner after making sure no one could see what they could do as he got in and whispered, "Look. This man here is Victor, a member of the Assassin's League. I think it would be an honor if you would let's say...sell it to him for a pretty penny?" An innocent smile formed on Ken as he realized this was not just all talk as he turned back to Victor. "Victor, you and the owner here should talk in a private room so you can get the deal finalized and all."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 2:04 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor donned a dark grin as Ken spoke up about him, the blonde really knew how to sell a threat "That's right... you sell us the business for a nice price and there won't be any trouble, alright? Unless you'd rather suffer the wrath of the Assassins League~" he hummed, his grin growing when ken said they should continue this in a more private room. And that they did, as Victor placed a hand on the back of the man and brought him to a back room with Ken. "Alrighty... how about it...? You sell us this joint and nobody gets hurt..." eventually he gave into the threats, which brought a relieved smile to Victor's face. Mission accomplished! Victor brought his right hand out to shake hands with him "It's a pleasure doing business with yah man-!" they met hands... but then suddenly, Victor's right hand started to light up. "Oh shi-" his cybernetics activated on their own and let out a shock, electrocuting the man and giving him a seizure. In a matter of seconds he was dead. Victor had a vacant, blank look on his face during the whole ordeal "Uuuuh... whoops..." that was NOT part of the plan. Oh shit.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Empty Re: Morning Wood Saloon (Unowned)

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:05 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken followed Victor and the owner into the private room as he locked the door behind him. He listened and listened to what they were doing and smiled when Victor was able to buy it for a cheap price. "Congrats you two." Ken reached into his coat to take out some money for the owner since he was feeling a bit bad for the owner when the unexpected happened. Victor killed the owner. Victor killed the owner. VICTOR KILLED THE OWNER! Ken sighed as he facepalmed himself really hard as he couldn't believe what Victor did. "Victor...what the fuck man." Ken said in a low voice as he continued. "He agreed and this happened." He sighed. "Oh well. Victor you need to go and find the deed he had since it's yours now. Don't worry about this, I'll get rid of everything."
With that Ken noticed that there was a backdoor as he opened it and started to drag the poor dead body out now. The look on the man's face was still painful as he knew what had to be done. He had to make sure no one sees this body. With a quick motion, Ken threw a card on the body as he backed up quite a bit and waited. He was listening to the patrons that were going on inside. As soon as he heard a loud noise happening inside, he detonated the card as the body was enveloped in a blast. All that remained was a small crater as Ken sighed. Hopefully no one heard it with the loud noises going on inside as he walked back in.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Mon Feb 16, 2015 8:34 pm

Atlas
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 AtlasH_zps6b3c4b93

↘↘↘ Atlas continued his work dutifully for the most part. Serving customers and attending to every issue, however out of the corner of his eye he noticed the two people at the counter starting to lead the official bartender out to one of the saloon's private rooms. From the look on the freakshow's ostrich face, Atlas didn't think that it was a rather friendly manner. As the door closed behind them he sighed softly, turning to a waitress, "Take care of the orders for a little while, should anything happen; give the customers free reign with their firearms. Something's going on." Atlas stated smoothly, rolling up his sleeves and beginning to unbutton his vest. He made his way over to the door to the private room, standing outside for a moment as he strained to listen. All the words were muffled, but he with an unmistakable thud occurring through their conversation Atlas could hardly contain himself. His blood was boiling now at the prospect of a fight, his lips were curling slightly at the thought; he walked away from the door and towards the back room where he kept his things. From his locker, with all his stored clothes he retrieved two firearms; basic pistols. Nothing to special. The feel of them just felt right. The grip sat gently in his palms as he moved back towards the private room, kicking it in without a care in the world.

↘↘↘ "Oh. Where'd the boss go?" Atlas remarked, his eyes a blood red now and his grin somewhat sadistic. He raised both of his weapons and kept them pointed at the remaining man in the room, the other seemingly not present. "And here I was hoping you would be able to stay a while.. Guess I'll have to kill you now." Atlas went on, faking a huff of disappointment. With the door open and Atlas's voice rising as he spoke, the majority of the customers could hear him now; some even getting up and beginning to draw closer to see just what was going on. It was then that the first trigger was pulled, Atlas had already started shooting at Victor with the left firearm; saving the right's clip in case he started moving closer towards him.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Patrons.
Damn look at this place :: Behind the bar.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I'm somewhat helpful.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:58 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor began to panic. He REALLY did not mean to do that "Oh shit oh shit oh shit-" and then Ken got on his ass. Victor shook his head to Isaac in a rather disturbed tone "I didn't mean it man! It was a mistake!" he tried to explain himself, he really didn't know HOW that happened. Ken got rid of the body, and the assassin let out a relieved sigh "Oh god... yeah let's just get the dead- we did buy the place after all..." and then Atlas entered the scene once more. OH SHIT. Victor panicked, waving his hands in front of himself as he backed away from the red head "WHOA WHOA WHOA NO MAN! THIS IS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" he tried to explain himself, only to get shot at. Unfortunately, Victor was missing his sword... he left it at the bar. So instead he brought his arm up and activated his cybernetics, the electricity from his am stopping the bullets in their path. Victor then called out for the blonde, a terrified expression on his face "K-KEN! I DON'T HAVE MY SWORD! HELP ME OUT HERE!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Feb 17, 2015 12:47 am

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o4_500
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Determined! || Location: Morning Wood Saloon || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina kicked the door open and pointed at Atlas. Then gunfire. Oh. Well. In that case.
She strafed around the room and up to the bar. Yelling over the gunfire, she asked the gunman, "GIVE ME A PLATE OF POUTINE AND A BLOODY CAESAR, EH?"
Then she noted his appearance. Oh wait. This guy was at the Cathedral a bit ago. Well, when the firefight quieted down she'd ask about that. Right now she was hungry and thirsty. And a little too sober.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken came back inside the room. The deed was done as the body no longer existed. What happened in front of him was a sight to behold. Victor was in some deep trouble as Ken sighed. He really wanted to laugh as the scene was pathetic. "Fine I'll help you, but you owe me big time for this." With a flash, Ken took out a card and threw it on the ground as the entire place was encased in fog. Thirty seconds later, Ken was back with Victor's sword in his hand as he handed it to his teammate while the fog was dissipating. "Make sure you don't lose it again. I don't want to keep doing this for you."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Tue Feb 17, 2015 4:26 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas continued firing with his left firearm even after seeing the first few bullets get reflected, he just liked the sound in the end. The man tried talking his way out of it, even going so far as to call for help. How entertaining. From behind, Atlas barely registered that someone was trying to order; his mind in complete disarray, he was in no state to be serving people. "I'm busy! Ask a waitress!" He shouted, just in time for a smoke cloud to go off within the room. A few moments of blindness later, and it seemed like the missing partner had returned to the scene of the crime. "Oh there you are.. I was wondering where you went. Care to tell me where our bartender is?!" Atlas shouted, but gave no time for an answer; charging forward crazily, both guns firing now but at the blonde instead.

↘↘↘[color=#990000] He kept his eyes open for the sword wielding one now, but with bullets moving towards the blonde Atlas relied on his speed to keep moving and shooting. If he were to be struck down at close range, he would just have to drop his guns; the concept of bringing them in close was all the more entertaining as he imagined the blood and the shock of a good fight. Behind Atlas, customers had begun to rush to the door of the private room; some were hooting and hollering, calling out for bloodshed. Others were taking out their own weapons, either shooting at the roof in pleasure or aiming towards the two miscreants now that no one would tell them not to. Atlas was in no state to scold anyone, they were free to do as they pleased.

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:22 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor grinned like an idiot as Ken came in for the save "Bitching! Heheh..." the smoke did a number on him too, but it mattered not, because it cleared his sword Kusanagi was back in his grasp. Victor gripped his blade, ready to draw it as he glared directly towards Atlas. "Aye listen up now! We own this establishment now, legally, and without killing a soul! Kinda..." Victor began to slowly draw his blade, knowing full well what the damage would be if he had to use it "Now don't make me use this thing! If you hadn't noticed, it's hella big... if I have to use it I'm gonna have to do damage to the building and the people around me!" with everyone crowding around the private room, if Victor were to use his over-sized weapon, there was a pretty good chance of him harming a bystander if he had to attack Atlas.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:56 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken did a light chuckle when Atlas asked him where the bartender was. "Oh nothing. He's just going for a pretty long walk." That didn't do much to convince the red head however as he saw guns firing at him. Ken did a small smirk as he dodged the bullets with ease while cutting some of the others with the card in his hand. He then waited for the man to reload. Once he saw that opportunity, Ken spoke up as he took out a piece of paper from his coat. "Attention everyone! What I have here in my hand is the deed to this establishment! And as you can see here, Victor is the owner!" He opened up the piece to show that the previous owner's name was crossed out as Victor's name was on it now in big bold letters. "And as the new owner of this place, Victor has now promised that the next three rounds of the signature drink are ON THE HOUSE!" Ken said this enthusiastically as he hoped this would stop the shooting at the moment.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:55 pm

Emotional Status: Miffed || Location: Morning Wood Saloon || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

"Hey! Toehead! If you're the owner then shut the fuck up with your third person bullshit and serve me, eh!?" she yelled at Ken. She was having none of this nonsense.
"And you, Mister Compensation!" she continued shouting, turning towards Victor. "Quit waving your sharp steel dick around and sit down!"

No one accused Laina of being smart. After all, she very recently tried to attack Josephine Fucking Beaumont.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:08 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas was born to be reckless. To live like this, and as Victor started to draw his blade and send out his glare Atlas felt his body liven up. His blood pumping faster, he was ready to test that blade! "Like that would stop me!" He shouted in excitement, just about to leap into the two of them. Injuries and wounds were nothing if he could heal fast enough, and he was hell bent on catching that large blade of his; healing limbs was... Difficult, to say the least. Through the declarations of peace, ownership, and free drinks; Atlas's mind remained addled, with no simple way to return it from the brink.

↘↘↘ And there it was. A loud smash of glass as a rather slim waitress managed to push her way out from the crowd, wielding the largest bottle of the tavern's special drink in hand before bringing it down on Atlas's skull from behind. "Free drinks! You hear that boys!" She shouted, getting the crowd of people excited; forgetting the fight and returning to the bar and their tables, waiting impatiently to be served these free orders. Atlas on the other hand went down easily. His guns bouncing to the sides as he hit the floor boards hard, blood even coming out of his nose for a while till the wound healed; but with his conscious out of state the nanomachines started to get to work. Finishing up repairs before draining his system of the excess adrenaline. The waitress that had knocked him out stood resolute, glancing over at the other two before speaking. "New owners, huh?" She remarked, glancing over the both of them before seeming to acknowledge or accept their role. "Alright. Treat the ladies right, and they'll work well for you; especially with your little promise earlier... Taking them all." She went on, smirking at that; she spoke like she was exempt from the other waitresses, but she seemed no different. "I'll drag this idiot upstairs and let him sleep it off, when he wakes; I remind you that you may need a new bartender. The old man wouldn't give this place up that easily.." She went on, glancing between the two before shrugging to herself. "Enjoy the party!" Her voice lit up, before she knelt low and grabbed hold of the resting Atlas; and with astonishing strength lifted him off the floor with ease. Shouldering his weight and actually carrying him over her shoulder, she saw herself out. She wasn't ordinary, that was for sure.

[/color]

The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Feb 17, 2015 11:43 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor began to back away as it seemed his threats weren't making any progress on Atlas. Shit, this was gonna suck. And then Ken began to yell out something about free drinks "What the fuck Ken!? Are you serious!? TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!" and then, somehow, the situation disarmed itself from there. Wow. Victor just stood there, dumbfounded as the waitress spoke to him and Ken. He just kept that same blank look on his face for awhile before eventually patting Ken's back "Hey... you did good man. You did good..." he spoke, walking over to the bar and dropping his head against it. "H-hey... I think Marcus is gonna kill us..." he muttered, letting out a tired sigh. That was REALLY close. Victor wasn't actually confident they could have gotten out of that one.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:01 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken couldn't help but let out a whistle at what the waitress did to Atlas. After she finished speaking, he gave her a wink as he saw Laina yelling at them. With a snap of his fingers, one of the waitresses gave Laina a drink as he picked up the guns off of the ground and walked over to where Victor is. "Hey what do you think I should do with these babies?" Ken asked as he spun them around his fingers. "Eh he might kill you for taking his credit card but at the end, this place is ours now. All the revenue is going to come in and besides, I thought you wanted to get laid."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:51 am

Emotional Status: Ooh~ || Location: Morning Wood Saloon || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina was pleased. She had her Bloody Caesar. No poutine, but at least her drink. She assumed it was the Caesar, at least. She took a swig and tasted dip spit. She immediately spat it out.
"HEY, I ASKED FOR A BLOODY CAESAR! GODDAMN!" A waitress hurriedly brought her a Bloody Mary. With a sip, she cleared her throat.
"Clam juice. Add clam juice to this. This is a Mary. Mary had JESUS, Caesar had A STAB IN THE FUCKING NUTS, EH?!" Another waitress rushed and poured clam juice into the glass. With a sip and a delighted sound, Laina gave them a thumbs up and left some Canadian Dollars on the table.
She got up, glass in hand, and began sauntering, hips swaying seductively, after hearing Ken say something about getting Victor laid. She took a sip slowly, half-lidded eyes towards Victor.
"So your friend over there got me a drink and wants you to get laid," she said with a breathy whisper, "well honey, look no further~" Putting a hand on Victor's thigh, she made a small, sexy growl sound. Her breath smelled of tomato, tobasco, and clam.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:07 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor rose an eyebrow to Ken as he saw the man handles his guns "You know how to use those? I honestly thought you only knew how to use cards man..." he rose his head from the bar, rubbing his temples. Ken pretty much agreed with him on the whole 'Marcus is gonna kill him' kinda deal, but he did bring up that eventually they'd get revenue, which is good. AND THEN HE MENTIONED VICTOR GETTING LAID. Victor's eyes widened "Wait what?" and suddenly that woman that was yelling earlier was all over him. Victor looked moreso confused than aroused "H-hey now-! Really this out of nowhere, what'd you do Ken?" Laina made it pretty clear Isaac was involved in this. He broke out into an awkward smile and shifted his eyes to Ken "I'm fine miss- I think my blonde friend is really the one that needs some fun in his life though- heheh- I think I've had enough hot heterosexual sex for one day. Because I was totes having sex with lots of women earlier. Yeah-" he tried to subtly shove Laina towards Ken "Go for it bro-"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:25 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"Well I only know how to throw cards but maybe using a gun can help me out one way or another!" Ken stated as he put the safety locks on the guns before placing them inside his coat. Maybe he'll give them back to Atlus or take them for himself. Who knows. As soon as he saw Laina coming towards them and Victor trying to push her onto him, Ken was already a bit away from the two as he started to talk to the waitresses. "Huh? Oh that's really interesting. Haha." Ken kept on talking to the workers while making sure that Victor was all alone with Laina. He was not about to deal with any more shit for the rest of the day.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:49 pm

Emotional Status: Sexually Aggressive || Location: Morning Wood Saloon || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina wrapped a leg around Victor's as he tried to push her off. "Sweetie, I don't think you understand..."
Moving the hand on Victor's thigh up to his groin, she whispered in his ear, "You're getting laid, like it or not." She then forcibly began to suck at his neck. "And if heterosexual sex isn't what you're feeling... I can shove that sword hilt up your ass~" She downed the rest of her drink and smashed the glass on the table before forcing her lips against his, jamming her tongue in his mouth.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:08 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was hoping that Laina would latch onto Ken once she was shoved onto him. Like a leech! Except with boobs! Unfortunately ken was quite far away talking to some waitresses, completely ignoring Victor. His eyes widened in terror as he tried to reach out for Ken "YOU ASSHOLE!" by this way Laina's hand had already reached his groin. "H-how about we have a nice conversation!?" and then she sucked on his neck, drunk a whole glass, smashed said glass, then jammed her tongue in there like a bread stick in nutella. A few minutes later Victor was on his cellphone calling Marcus in a terrified broken voice at the first chance he got "KYYYAAAAAA! mARCUS HELP SHE'S GONNA JAM MY SWORD HILT UP MY ASS SAVE ME NO-!!!!" he screamed like a girl, with literally everybody in the whole saloon ignoring him.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:53 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken was ignoring the pleas from Victor and even the asshole talk as he was still talking and flirting to the waitresses. He didn't know if his charms were working or not on them as he really didn't understand females at all. Out of the corner of his eye he could see that Victor was in trouble but pretended to not see anything. This was Victor's problem to deal with.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Fri Feb 20, 2015 8:25 pm

Atlas

↘↘↘ Atlas awoke with a start, his breathing ragged as his hand immediately shot to the back of his skull. "The fuck?" He muttered to himself, remembering the injury; it had healed quickly, but he hadn't a clue as to how long he'd been out. Or for that matter. What he was doing in this bed. Quickly leaping out of the covers, trying to keep the thought of just how frequently they must be used Atlas started to catch his breath. "So I'm not dead.. That's surprising." He went on, taking a moment to look around before he resorted to leaving the room. Opening the door slowly, Atlas managed his way out and downstairs; ignoring the sounds from the rooms he passed on the way down.

↘↘↘ After entering the main tavern, the sound of everybody's excitement started to overwhelm him. Free drinks tended to do that. There were patrons shouting, drunkards spilling, waitresses flirting and couples all but f-cking their brains out in the corner booths. Maybe nothing had changed after all. He stood at one of the bottom most steps, deciding to watch things a little longer before heading in. He could already see the two men from before, his eyes tended to linger around them as they moved about.

Damn look at this place :: Saloon.
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: It's decent to be alive.
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:30 pm

Emotional Status: Actual Rapist || Location: Morning Wood Saloon || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

"Baby, the only conversation you and I need is you screaming my name..." Laina said with a breathy whisper. "It's Laina, by the way - don't forget it, since you'll be needing it, eh?"
She began putting fingers into Victor's waistband and feeling a bit... closer. She sank her teeth into his lower lip. She knew he didn't want this.

She liked it that way.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:56 pm

Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Laina? Pleasure to meet you. Names Marcus." he was already behind the couple, looking at them with a giant smile on his face.   "So my dear. I think Victor here is faaaaaar too much of a pussy for someone as aggressive as you. That being said..." he grinned and put his arms out. "I vollunteer as tribute. Unless you think I'm too much man for you?"he gave a very flirty eyebrow raise. He was confident in his abilites to seduce loose women.

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Morning Wood Saloon (Assassins League) - Page 2 Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Feb 20, 2015 10:03 pm

Emotional Status: aWOO-GA aWOO-GA || Location: Morning Wood Saloon || Weapon: Cadana || Weapon Status: Away

Laina wrenched her hand out of the blue haired fellow's trousers and threw her arms around Marcus. She was smitten.
"Oh HELL yes, you're just right~" She began to speak, her voice sounding like the throes of orgasm. "I was in the mood to rape that scrub, but oh FUCK yes this is more like it~"
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next