Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

+3
Amazing Pan-Sensei
The Hidden Spring
Skylark-13
7 posters

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) Empty Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:31 am

A large two story complex that has been converted into a base for the Assassin League, much like their take over of Temple University, but a lot less cool because it's not a college but a storage place. The exterior looks exactly the same, with nothing changed about it, besides the windows being boarded up, but what else is new?
The Storage Units come in pairs, one big and one small. The small one acts like a legit storage unit place while the bigger ones were converted into rooms. It's kind of like a hotel in a way. This is where the Assassins stay. The basement was converted into a training area of the place and it's a lot bigger then it seems...like...decivingly bigger. And the first floor has a reception area as well as a desk with the lovely Becky working as their secretary...cause you need one of those, as well as a kitchen and meeting room.
The up stairs is where the Leader stays, and he does questionable things up there, but don't worry, it cool. All and all, it's a functional storage unit place where deadly assassins live. Pretty normal.

Bonus: Possible Lodging, Hirable Assassins
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:56 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) Toma28AMNESIA296001465991

Throw. Hit. Throw. Hit. Throw. Hit. That was the same motion that Ken kept doing over and over again as he spent the hours of the early morning in the basement. He liked training by himself and hoped that no one else was here, thus waking up early on to avoid anyone he detested. The only problem was that everyone was detestful to him but he never showed it. "497. 498. 499. 500! There we go!" Ken took a deep breath as he finished his normal routine of throwing cards to a small target, always hitting the bullseye. He gave a quick glanced and smiled, happy that his progress has really shown. Before he would get fifty percent to hit the bullseye and each time he trained, his accuracy would improve. Ken gave himself a pat on the back as he went to retrieve his cards as he placed them back into his coat. "Alright. All I need to do is hit the punching bags and training will be complete. Before I do that though, I need a drink." He gave a quick stretch of his arms to keep himself awake as he went over to one of the vending machines.
"Blech of course nothing is good in there though." Ken remembered the first time he tried one of the concoctions in the machine. The substance nearly killed him! That's what he gets for drinking something that's been out of date for a while and yet...he wanted more. Even though it was stupid for him to do, Ken wanted to keep drinking the drinks that were in there. He wanted to improve his ability to digest and intake dangerous substances and the drinks in there ought to be close to killer poison. Something an assassin needed full knowledge of. With a insert of a coin and a click of a button, the item fell down with a mild thump sound as Ken grabbed the item and immediately took a sip of it. "Nothing like a drink to cool yourself down!"
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) Empty Re: Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:14 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) 2210

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

"Oh I can think of a few better ways to cool oneself down~" a dark, low whispered echoed from behind Ken. There Victor was, right behind the blonde, a thin malicious grin upon his face. He had his sword drawn, and he brandished it with apparent malicious intent "The blood of one's enemies... of course... are the best coolant one could ever experience~!" he whispered, stabbing his katana Kusanagi into the ground "That red plasma... blazing across one's body... so warm, and beautiful, there is truly no other experience like it~" he continued in an euphoric voice "Ken Raido..." he continued, shooting a glare to the blonde. He cross his arms and seemed to just observe him "You practice with your cards so much... but does any of this really amount to anything? It's the field experience that makes you into a real killer..."

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:28 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Just as Ken was finishing his drink, he heard a voice coming from the dark. He took a low sigh as he placed the can into a trash as he saw who it was. "Oh hi there Victor." He listened and nodded to what Victor had to say about bloodbathing. The man really seemed to be keen about it. "Well I wouldn't know the enjoyment about bloodbathing, but it sure sounds like fun!" He gave a smile to the man before listening to what Victor had to say to him. Oh how he wanted to tell him how he had no idea about his past. How all the trials and hardships he had to endure to this day. But Ken kept it to himself as he tilted his head and placed a finger onto his chin. "Well I know I don't have much field experience but hey you know what people say, practice makes perfect! Am I right or what?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:51 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Marcus walked into the training room, and beamed. It was so nice that a vetern was helping a noob! Victor was so nice.
"WEEEEEEEEEEEELL! Isn't that nice? Victor, I knew you had a good heart my little pushkin!"
he said, and walked over to the both of them. "And I have to say Ken, your card throws are improving. I mean, really! not as good as mine, but yoooou knooow!" Marcus grinned and looked at his watch. He got a little bored and looked at the two guys. "So...I was thinking and wondering...Iunno...about maybe going out someplace today. Anyone wanna be my date?" he grinned, and then laughed. He loved his jokes. "I kid I kid...but no seriously..."

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) Marcussig_zps27d84dc9
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:01 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor grimaced to Ken's reaction, it wasn't very fun. Usually assassins reacted either in fear or shared joy with Victor over such words. Yet this kid was stone cold, which interested Victor greatly. He didn't act like a rookie, not at all. Of course, he tried his best to just observe and see what happens with this guy. "Practice makes perfect huh...? Sounds like some bullshit to me... though I do wonder..." Victor suddenly pulled his sword from the ground and pointed it to the blonde "How well you could handle yourself against me? I mean... you're a rookie... so in theory you'd be slaughtered by me right" he asked with a big smile, and it seemed like he was about to attack Ken right until Marcus showed up. Victor then let out a sigh and stabbed his sword back into the ground "Yo boss..." he spoke in a quiet tone. His face turned red when Marcus said they should go on a date however, to which he showed a flustered look and widened eyes "I AIN'T LIKE THAT BOSS! NO HOMO SERIOUSLY!" he barked out before slowly walking closer to Ken and further from Marcus. "I'm gonna like- just- help this guy out okay-? I got no time for going out! This kid's gotta survive on the field, I don't want him shitting himself on the battlefield! The blonde fuck!" of course he said all of that out of the kindness of his heart, Victor had a colorful vocabulary.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:17 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"Say what you will but I believe that without practice we can never perfect our self!" He gave Victor a smirk before immediately retracting his arms and waving them in front of himself. "Woah! Woah! Woah! There's no way that I can ever beat you in a fight! I'll just be instantly murdered!" Before Ken could yelp however, in came the boss man. Marcus. He gave Marcus a wave before putting on another smug smile. "Oh really? I believe that my throwing abilities are better than yours! But who knows I could be spouting utter nonsense." He then watched the whole dilemma with Victor going on and couldn't help but laugh. "I don't know Victor, you should totally out on that non date with him! I think you'll have a blast!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:39 am

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) Tumblr_lpgvy1WSev1r0u6pqo1_500_zpsc2c8eb51
" I n o v a t i o n       i s      t h e     f i r s t       s t e p       t o w a r d      a      b r i g h t e r      f u t u r e  "

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

" O f      c o u r s e   ,   t h e       t h e r e     i s      a l w a y s       c o n s e q u e n c e s "

Marcus laughed and walked a little closer to the both of them, smiling.
"I kid I kid I kid. I'm not homo geez. You'd think after all these years of working under me...Pffffft."
he had to stop and laugh at himself for a second. "Anyway, you get what I mean. Not homo. Has my eye on a someone. And alas...I cannot...LET IT GOOOOO! LET IT GOOOOOO!" he sang that small bit of that weirdly popular song from forever ago and then stopped. "Anyway. Yeah. Ken, if you were as good as me you'd-" he didn't even finish that sentence and threw a blade card dangerously close to Ken, cutting his cheek a bit. "You'd see that coming. Heh." he grinned and rose his eyebrows in a 'come at me bro' type way. He wasn't the boss for nothing...well...he sort of was but you know.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:46 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor let out a "Hmph..." in reaction to Marcus' words, closing his eyes and focusing his attention on Raidou once more. However, he didn't much appreciate Ken's apparent teasing, and seemed to clench up his fists and yell out to the blonde "DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME BRAH!? I SAID NO HOMO! YOU KNOW WHAT NO HOMO MEANS!? DO YAH!?" Victor seemed just about ready to attack the guy before Marcus suddenly attacked Ken. Of course, it was for all intents and purposes for sparring, but Victor liked a good old fashioned fight anyways. So he immediately took a few steps back and happily began to chant "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:56 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken couldn't help but laugh about how flustered Victor was getting. "It's not even a date so I don't know why you're getting all up about this!" He then turned his attention to Marcus. The song the man was singing was confusing to him, well everything about Marcus was confusing. Then Marcus started to talk again when a flash of a card whizzed by him. He tried to dodge it but it was too late. The cut on his cheek shown that. He couldn't even see the card until the last moment. If this was serious, he might have been dead right now. "Shit he might even be better than Lao was..." He muttered to himself before regaining composure. He put on a big smile again and waved his arms. "Why would I fight! There's no way I would win against the boss man! You know need to have confidence before battle or something like that. Another thing I told myself."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:16 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Nah. Not gonna fight him. Cause like, he's still a noob. We're still kind of erasing all his previous skills with the ones he needs...oh by the waaaay Ken!"
he walked over and gave him a piece of paper. "That's your training for the rest of the week. Victor will be snarking at you so like...that's training in itself since he's a snark snark." he grinned. "Also, carding throwing, you're using to much arm movement. It's more in the wrist. Really." he said and then sat down on a bench, closing his eyes. He started to think about that weird dream again. "Victor...have our scouts reported back on the missing officers? The ones who went AWOL I mean?"

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:30 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor suddenly threw his hands down and let out a tired moan "Laaaame..." he muttered when Marcus made it apparent a fight wouldn't happen yet. He shot a glare to Isaac before looking back over to Marcus, "Boooooored-!" he moaned as he walked over to a wall and leaned against it. He closed his eyes, deciding to rest until suddenly Marcus began to question him about the scouts "Huh?" Victor's eyes suddenly widened, he stood up from the wall. It seemed as if Marcus' question had thrown him off balance "Hell if I know- can we just say they died and call it a day? I think that sounds cool, yeah, let's go with that."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:45 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken took the piece of paper that Marcus handed to him and started to read it. So this was his new training regiment huh? He then took not what Marcus told him next. He was using his arm too much? This surprised him as he never thought that it was all because of his arm. Would this help him become better? Ken memorized the note and placed it inside his coat and heard what Victor had to say. "What's this about officers going AWOL?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:47 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Oh...nothing rookie...just some of our agents who we haven't heard from in yeeeeeeaaaaars. And I wanna know if they've been around."
he sighed and stood up, starting to pace. "I heard the recorded deaths on at least two of them...just nothing on the other two...and it bothers me...news of my agents normally gets to my desk in an instant...but I can't find two of em...BAH!" he punched a wall, resulting in a lovely sound. "It's frustrating. I just wanna get an honest report. Is that so much to ask? Geez...I'm not stopping until my agents are either declared dead, or I find out what's going on." he looked at Victor. "Aren't you interested in finding your buddies Vic? Someone who you can kill people and then have a glass of wine while talking about it? Hmm?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:56 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor just sort of shrugged when Ken asked him about the AWOL Top Assassins "None of your business kido... just mostly some lightweights who disappeared and probably died." he spoke bluntly, Victor never really cared much for his coworkers. he only cared about the job, about his targets. Otherwise, he couldn't have thought less of his fellow assassins. It wasn't like he hated them... their deaths just didn't phase him much. When Marcus tried to pique his interest... Victor obviously went into deep thought for a moment "Hmmm..." he stroked his chin and thought deeply before shrugging then shaking his head "Nope. I just don't give a fuck. Sorry boss. Get somebody else to work on it-" he replied bluntly, before walking over to the soda machine "We got any video games? I feel like playing video games-" he honest'y did not give a single fuck.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:07 am

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken listened in on what Marcus and Victor had to say. So it was something that he shouldn't be involved in. Still the people that seemed to be alive was making him curious. Just who was it that was getting Marcus so riled up if Victor wouldn't care? It seemed more than just small fry. He wanted to ask more but just decided to ignore it. If it wasn't any part of his business, then he shouldn't pry about it. He followed Victor to the soda machine as the man asked if they had any video games to play. "Video games? Hmmmm I'm not sure that we have any of those. What we do have however are these nasty drinks though!" Ken placed another coin into the machine and immediately chugged the can of poison that fell down. "Ahhh! That toxic sure hits the spot!"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:56 am

Celica Locke

Abandoned Storage Complex (Assassin League) 10_zpsfbf6f615

Steel Marionette
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Don't wanna live in fear and loathing.............................
.............................I wanna feel like I am floating
And now the time is here."

♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦

A soft padding of footsteps could be heard seconds later, followed by Celica walking into the room quietly- and then staring blankly at the three males there from over the top of the cup of coffee she'd been drinking. "..." She seemed to be considering speaking, before slowly sipping her coffee instead, examining the three of them still before turning back around. "Nope," she said simply, shuffling towards the exit again.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Celica's Theme - Queen of Roses
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:18 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Oh I know Victor...I use your talents, and I use them well. You know this. You know we have a couple of cool jobs up on Becky's desk. Go hog wild my friend."
he stopped and heard something. "You can't hide from me...Cece." he grinned and turned to the girl, going over and giving her a pat on the shoulder. "Hi." he said with a smile to her, and then remembered. Oh yeah, video games. "I actually do have some video games! And now we have a forth player! Who wants to play Mario Party 34?! Or Call of Duty, the Chronicles of Real Wars...Or maybe a racing game?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:57 pm

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor was gone. After the mere mention that jobs were available, he forgot about any videogames and rushed out. More than anything else he loved his missions, and he didn't have time to spend around the other assassins. "Later losers!" he called out as he left the mission, having already somehow gotten a mission. Of course, the casualties were going to be enormous "I'm going to take a lively walk~!" especially when he took walks. Hopefully this time he was actually going to kill the right people.

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:11 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

So Victor went and left which left Ken by the soda machine. Even with the mention of video games by Marcus, the man seemed to be interested by something else. He followed to what the man was doing and spotted Celica. As much as he wanted to avoid talking people and the sort, he had no choice but to put on a smile as he waved to her. "Yo! What are you doing so bright up and early?" He noticed the drink she had in her hand. "Woah! We have coffee!?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:49 am

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"I don't run a pig sty Ken, GEEZ!"
Marcus rolled his eyes. "BYE VICTOR! CALL ME! He's not going to call me..." he chuckled and then got a call. He pulled out his phone and put it to his ear. "Hello...oh really? Thanks hun, I'll check it out." he hung up and then looked at something on his phone. "Hmmm...might be taking a trip after all. There is something big happening, and it's pretty big..." he sat down, looking entranced at the video feed he was watching. He let out a long sigh.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:17 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

Ken raised his hands again to wave in front of himself after Marcus accused him of thinking the place to be a pig sty. "Hey! Hey! I didn't know! I'm sorry! I'm just surprised that I never noticed! That's all!" He gave Marcus and Celica a reaffirming nod that he didn't know really when he noticed what Marcus was suddenly doing. "Does this have something to do about those AWOL officers or is it something else?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:53 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa."
Marcus didn't notice Ken's existance for the moment. He snapped out of it and looked at Ken. "Oh what? Oh uh...yeah. It did. Wow." he stood up. "Ken...come with me. Cece, we made bagels this morning, they're all yours my love, I'll be with you in a second." he walked to the other side of the room with the boy. He got serious. "Alright...I know the whole No Man's thing wasn't too far away...and you may not know everyone there...or chose to not remember. But I need you to tell me...Katerine McLowen, Vero Geeste, and Lezlee Sybilla...they are all dead right?" he asked in a hushed voice. "And...she's alive...you know who I'm talking about right?"

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:03 pm

Ken Raido
The Slasher

"Hm well alrighty then." Ken was ready to follow Marcus before his ears picked up the word bagels. "Wait we have bagels? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!?" He flailed his arms to where he imagined the bagels were before sighing sadfully as he followed to where Marcus was. The whole demeanor of Marcus at first was surprising before Ken got serious as well. The thing Marcus was asking was obviously about the one that he used to be with on the same team. "You mean Bunny huh? Well for one I'm pretty sure the others are dead but for her...knowing her, she's fully kicking it and probably doing stuff out there." Isaac replied to Marcus with a whisper. "Wait...was that what the intel was all about back there?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:09 pm

Marcus Pragel
The Infamous Eccentric
Marcus' Theme- Discord

"Our little Bunny is still a ranked assassin...and she just made a kill...so...finally...I can monitor her."  
he said, and nodded. "Thanks Ken...I'll have to do a little more work making grave stones...huh...I hate that part of the job...thanks." he walked over to Cece, smiling and putting a hand on her shoulder. "Stay alive for me...okay?" he went to his desk, and started to do some work, propping his phone up to watch the latest, and started to work on the three lost agents. "Gonna have to see...I was late on Crona...should have been quicker to gettin that one...I'll keep my eye out...and we'll see." he said, and continued to look at his files. "Hmmm...."

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 15 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next