Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow

+4
Vladislavich
Akikazemoon
scullpanda
MochaLatte
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:41 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
-------------------------------------
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

"Crap..." Stryker looked around the area of the forest he was in with a frown. He'd lost sight of Kady's ice trail...and he wasn't sure which direction she'd gone in. As he was walking through the woods, he happened to hear a voice, and approached it--finding a woman in a purple dress. Well...that wasn't who he was looking for, but maybe she could help.
"Hey--uh--'scuse me--" he called to the purple-wearing magister, approaching her. "Have you seen a girl with black hair and a blue scarf run past here--? I've been trying to find her...she's been leaving a trail of ice behind her, but it kind of petered out..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stryker’s Theme - Gotta Knock a Little Harder
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Empty Re: Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow

Post  PumpkinCrew Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:17 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:35 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Cloyster_zps0a10afdc

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil
"There's no good way or bad way of doing a job--only the right way and the wrong way."

Stryker looked at Lucrezia in surprise for a moment, then sighed and replied,
"My name's Stryker Devlin, I lead a band of mercenaries. I'm looking for my friend Kady--she just ran off, and I think that something might be wrong...the whole leaving an ice trail thing kind of makes me a bit nervous, you know? She might be sick or something. If you don't wanna help me, I'll just be on my way, but it'd be really great to have an extra hand to help me find her." He was used to this--people had always looked down on mercenaries. They were never as well respected as knights, or people in other similarly "good" jobs--but although he was used to scrutiny, right now, he really felt like he didn't have time for it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:59 pm

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:09 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
After the two weeks of travel Kory felt a smidgen better about what had happened and a whole heap less guilty he wasn't the one who caused it he wasn't his brother and after hearing what happened it wasn't his bothers complete fault either he talked to his beloved on the ride over to Jiveland and explained to her what he was upset about as well so she didn't feel as if it was him pulling back from her he spent most of his days though on the trip reading and documenting the groups dynamic and skill sets for future reference, after a long trip they eventually got to the docks of Jiveland when Kory stepped off he stretched and made sure to help off Elizabeth so she didn't loose her footing and fall.    
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Mon Jun 16, 2014 2:56 am

-

Last edited by PumpkinCrew on Thu Sep 19, 2019 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:24 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail was in the harbormaster's building, settling the issue about not talking about the princess entering Jiveland with both the harbormaster and the ship's captain.
"Alright...so, that settles it, then? Very well--thank you two very much." Mikhail stepped out of the building, then looked up at the sky, taking in a deep breath of fresh air before walking back over to all of his comrades that had just exited the boat. "Everything's been taken care of."

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:29 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Blaze2_zpsbbcc54d8

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"Wow--!" Blaze was looking all around as he waited for all of the wagons in the caravan to be ushered off of the carrier ship that they had come to Jiveland on. "This harbor is HUGE! Oh, man, we could put on the best show here...! And look at how big the ships are...! I've only ever seen dinky little sailboats before, this is AWESOME!" Suffice to say, the caravan had never traveled by sea before--only by road. So--Blaze was pretty enthusiastic about it all. "And to think that we're here on such a big adventure! It's almost hard to believe it!"

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:33 pm

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Stryker smiled gratefully as Lucrezia agreed to aid him--he figured that two heads would be better than one--especially when looking for somebody. As she remarked about having felt quite a large amount of magical energy, Stryker nodded, replying,
"Yeah, that's probably her. If there's one thing that Kady's got, it's a lot of untapped power. Do you know what direction she went in?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:53 pm

-

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:50 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
After two weeks of travel, Desdemona still felt anger towards Veloci as they arrived in Jiveland. She had begun taking care of Frederick in that time , as Edvard had asked. It was odd. With him around, it almost felt as if her friend was still accompanying them. It was both a somber and a strangely hopeful feeling for her. The others presence, particularly Christinas, had helped to serve as something of a distraction. Though Desdemona still didn't allow herself to forget what had happened. That she had yet to be able to figure out what Veloci's little parting gift was doing was disconcerting to her. It had flared up several times during their trip. she still couldn't quite place what the pain meant though. She did notice she was thinking about Seras more than usual. Desdemona chuckled at Blazes enthusiasm, Frederick floating beside her.
"It is quite hard to believe all that has happened. I'm sure you'll find an eager audience here. Jiveland is one of the more welcoming countries."

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 21, 2014 11:02 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

Christina and Tatania had a lovely time on the boat! If by lovely means that Tatania suffered some seas sickness and fell asleep for most of the trip rather then talking to people, though she liked being with Fredrick as well, and Desdemona helped her. Tatania was happy to be on land. On the other time Christina was having a blast, being with Desdemona, and the others. "WOW~! Never been here before! What's it like anyway? So many new smells..." Christina sniffed the air and found that the smell's were mostly from foods and different trees that weren't in Honeria or Naala.

"Well the country is bursting with trade and riches, and run by a council of nobles and highly respected common men, as opposed to the monarchy or someone who is voted to the leadership." Tatania explained as she looked around with a smile. She liked this place a lot and looked to Mikhail.

"I know that your part of the council, and I would like to enter the next meeting as soon as possible." Tatania said as she walked passed the others with her staff. "Alright... Since I don't need a lot of people with me on the journey... Christina you can explore with the rest." Tatania said with Christina looking dumbfounded. "Hey wait... Are you sure? I mean... I'd love to--." Christina paused for a moment and Tatania gave her a look, and nodded to her. "Will you be safe?" Tatania gave her look and Christina nodded to Tatania. She had the day off. Tatania will be with the duke and she can be with the others and explore the place.

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:37 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Starmi12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~      
~Kory Frost~
~~~~
~Tactic Scholar~
  ~~~~~~~~~~
Kory smiled "I can't say that I knew that but my lady it delights me getting to know more about you, perhaps you could show me around at some point" then Kory looked around at the rest of his traveling companions Blaze who was fawning over the new land, Desdemona who was closely fallowed by Fredrick who just seemed to emit anger , and Christina and the Princess who also both seemed excited to be here in Jiveland. Kory smiled, until he felt a sharp pain and then nothing coming from the link with his sister which worried him if he could feel it to this degree she was close and that meant that she was over here for some reason most likely lost again             
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:38 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Blaze2_zpsbbcc54d8

Blaze Xeno
Young Performer
"Hey there! You here to see the show? Step right up, let's get started!"

"I sure hope so!" Blaze grinned at Desdemona as she told him that she was sure that there would be a lively audience in their future. His grin lessened slightly as he continued, though, seeming a bit disappointed. "Veloci's spoiled our last two shows with attacks...sooo...we're kind of running out of cash..." He gave an awkward chuckle then smiled again, shrugging.

Blaze's Theme - Blue Everywhere
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:48 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Sylveon_zps4809b45f

Mikhail Aldridge
Duke Aldridge of Jiveland
"Whether I am believed in or not, I shall work for the happiness of my people with every fiber in my body...!"

Mikhail nodded to Tatania as she said that she wanted to sit in on the council of nobles, and once she was done speaking to Christina, he spoke to Tatania in turn,
"There is actually a meeting of the council taking place a little bit later today. I would be glad to bring you there. However, please bare in mind...that the other nobles of this country aren't always very...kind." Mikhail seemed awfully worried--he didn't know whether River's brother had reached Jiveland yet, and if the man had reached Jiveland, then who was to say what the nobles were going to think of the fiasco that happened in Naala...? He wasn't looking forward to this meeting at all...

Mikhail's Theme - To My Love
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:04 pm

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Stryker waited while Lucrezia attempted to figure out the direction that Kady had gone in--and thankfully, the purplette had managed to pinpoint a direction, to which Stryker seemed highly relieved. And as Lucrezia warned him of the possible consequences, he smiled, waving the comment off.
"Trust me--I've dealt with stuff like this before. I'll be fine," he replied. After all, he had been smacked by Xavier's Oblivion Wing and lived to tell the tale...that in itself was a great feat. He wasn't sure how he would have fared against that, if he wasn't so sturdy... "Thanks for your help--I'm going to go look for her now. If you want somewhere to rest for a little bit, our camp's over that way--" Stryker pointed off in the direction that he had come from, indicating the direction that the mercenary camp was in. "To be honest, at the rate that we're apparently taking people in, Shaiel and Vesta will probably welcome you the moment they see you...anyway--I've gotta go. Thanks for your help."
Stryker jogged off into the forest in the direction that Lucrezia had pointed out, glancing around every now and then as he looked. Soon enough, he began to find icy footprints again--following them forward through the trees. He could feel a chill beginning to build up, and he slowed to a walk, seeing that several of the trees were coated in frost. He lifted up a hand, placing it up against one of the frosty trees, his eyebrows raising slightly.
"It's so cold..." He let his hand fall from the tree, then raised his walking pace--beginning to feel a bit anxious about this whole situation. Was Kady alright...? The further he went, the more ice there was...and soon enough, he came to the spot where Kady lay, seeing her on the ground amidst a cluster of icy crystals. "Kady...?!" He hurried over to her, kneeling down by her side, then lowering his ear to her chest, falling silent. He could hear a heartbeat. But she was so cold...
Hurriedly, he took off his jacket, wrapping Kady in it before picking her up in his arms, then beginning to head back towards the camp. He couldn't let her stay in this freezing environment any longer...

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:44 am

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 DesdemonaBall_zps5ecc75ef
Doctor Desdemona Night
Desdemona grinned at Blaze.
I believe there will be. Often when things are at their darkest, people will try to find happiness anyway they can. Shows like yours help supply that need.
Her grin lessened at the mention of Veloci.
Don't worry. After all that Velcoi has done, we're going to ensure they cannot do anything more to take from us. If money becomes scarce, there are people who have money of their own, myself and Edvard, previously included, who could help if needed.
She smiled at him, holding back a grimance as another wave of pain hit her. Desdemona distracted herself by listening to Tatania and Christina's conversation. So they would be without the princess? That would be interesting. She was fond of the princess, but she couldn't say she wouldn't mind time with the others without the girls constant presence.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  PumpkinCrew Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:03 pm

-

PumpkinCrew
Cabbage Overlord
Cabbage Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:16 pm

Christina Vorpal and Tatania Everglot
The Spazzy Knight and the Princess of Honeria

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Tumblr_mqeuv3tetH1r7uuvjo1_1280

"Well be safe Tatania." Christina urged as Tatania went over to the young duke.

"Actually... You guys can see what's going on around here. See if Veloci is here." Tatania said before thinking. "Also let's get ready for that meeting right now. As for people being mean, that's just what we have to deal with. Tatania explained as she let Mikhail lead her the the meeting house.

"Alright... Guys Tatania have given us a job... Explore and find out whats going on around here while she tries to make deals with the nobles here to help with her cause against the BIG V!" Christina explained. "Where do you guys want to go first?"

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Meowstic
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:24 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Absolwip_by_saphirune-d63r8ll_zpscb330ac2
Karel Rubinel
Jiveland Noble
"Hello dear friends! How may I help you...help me?"
Karel's Theme- As a Noble Gentleman

Karel was on a mission. He didn't have a lot of time, and frankly, he needed to get this done quick. In the forest, he was looking for a rumored, mercenary group. He had a job for them, as Jiveland noble of course. When he stumbled onto a camp, he knew he was close.
"Excuse me? Hello?" he asked. "Is anyone there?"

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Tumblr_ma5fdc5KQK1qgj2rto1_500_zps036be054
River

Grind

River's Theme- Despair
^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^

River looked around the place, staying toward the back of the group. The whole journey, she hadn't said very much. She was kind of still dwelling on the past a bit, but it was okay. She was used to boat rides. During the whole ride, she just sat near the bow, looking at the sky. Hardly ate, slept once and a while. The despair in her mind was great. Now, they were here...and she needed to make sure Rikku didn't already fuck things up.

^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^V^
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:33 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Vaporeon2_zps4d896560
Aingeal Forrest
Aingel stood in the tent, not knowing what to do. People were unhappy and she wanted to help, but she didn't know how. She could understand why both groups of people were upset and this other girl seemed so afraid. Aingel looked as Stryker addressed them. She looked at Shaiel and Vesta, trying to see how they were taking it. She frowned at the sight of Vestas frustrated glare. Her glare seeming to deepen at the sound of Kadys name. Aingel looked at Szabina and sat next to her.
Hey, don't worry. There's no one here who's going to hurt you, and there definitely aren't any priests in this camp. I don't know if you can stay with us, but things will get better arm we can try and do something to help you.
She smiled at Szabina seeming to really believe this. If Aingel didn't believe things would get Bette she probably would have broken down by this point and with all of the people who needed her, at least emotionally, she couldn't do that.

Vesta forced a smile in Aingels direction. She could see the girl was trying to understand what had happened. She wanted to help but she was still frustrated. Ever since they'd taken that job from Veloci things had changed in a way she hadn't liked. She  enjoyed Aingels company and Kady could be good for Stryker, but she still didn't like what had happened. She glared at her boss in frustration his words helping and not helping at the same time. She looked back at Szabina, softening the look in her eyes with a sigh.
Im sorry. It sounds like things haven't been easy for you, but has something balled in Jivand? I understand you need to leave but we need to know.
Vesta turned at the sound of an unfamiliar voice. She signaled the others to be on guard,gesturing for Jorgen to follow her as she exited the tent. She kept her face calm, ready to attack or defend herself should she need to.

Hello, sir. People are here. Though its unusual to see anyone  this deep in the forest. Did you have business with us?
Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:05 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Tumblr_ljroghx7u21qerfvxo1_500
Jorgen Treewalker
Faithful Husband

Jorgen looked to his right and saw a man in fancy white clothes he cocked his head and raised an eyebrow... who would be out here? There was a hiking trail near by He and Shaiel had lived in this site before and they made sure to keep the camp away from most people, he waved to the man... Hail, Stranger... What brings you to these parts...?

Shaiel sensed the man who had entered their camp but chose not to regard his presence for the moment to soothe Szabina... She sat her down in a comfortable chair, put a cold rag on her forehead to cool her down it was pretty hot out then gave her a glass of ice water... she used her cosmic aura to send calming vibes into her aura which was prickly and full of discontent... Don't you worry dear there's no one out here who will hurt you, trust me I would sense if someone in the camp was going to hurt you here, take it easy.

Shaiel Sa'a Treewalker
Expecting Mother

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 L_fad304c0-bbd8-11e2-92f2-3f49d5600016
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:14 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Absolwip_by_saphirune-d63r8ll_zpscb330ac2
Karel Rubinel
Jiveland Noble
"Hello dear friends! How may I help you...help me?"
Karel's Theme- As a Noble Gentleman

"Ahh, that's grand!" he smiled and bowed. "My name is Karel Rubinel, a noble of Jiveland. I have come to hire your service actually." he paused. "I heard many things about a group of very good fighters who stood up to Veloci's best. I need that strength in order to save Jiveland." he said. "Of course, you will be handsomely paid, and I will invite you to my mansion for lodging. It would be better then staying in this place, that is for sure." he said, taking out a cigarette and lighting it. "What do you say?"
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:43 pm

Book 1 Metal: The Warrior Without a Kingdom Jiveland and Sparrow - Page 2 Flareon_zps24c1f19c
Vesta "Hestia" Hearth
Vesta bowed, keeping an official smile in place. She stopped herself from raising as eyebrow as the man announced he was a noble. The last time they had worked for a noble had been less than savory and Vesta didnt trust this man off of only his word. She made sure to keep her tone polite as she addressed the man.
Mr. Rubinel, your offer is very generous, but we need more information about this job before we can make an official decision. You said Jiveland needed saving. What would you have us doing?
Vesta kept her gaze on the noble. Even without hearing the green haired girls answer, Vesta was fairly certain something off putting was stirring in Jiveland and she wanted to know what.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:39 pm

Stryker Devlin
The Blue Devil

Stryker happened to pass by Lucrezia on his way back to the camp, while he was carrying Kady--he motioned the direction he was going in to the woman with his head so that she would know the way. She had helped him, after all, so it was only polite to try to return the favor somehow...
Once Stryker stepped out of the bushes and into the clearing where the camp was located, and he saw Rubinel, however, he sighed loudly. He stepped forward, hearing Vesta speaking to the man, then quickly spoke up,

"Please don't go into any business deals while I'm gone--a lack of communication kills mercenary companies--" He looked at Karel for a moment, then moved towards the tent, laying Kady down on a bed inside, and shooting Shaiel a look. "Don't you and Vesta bother her anymore, alright? I found her passed out, who knows why--we're all friends here, and the last thing we need is you three getting into arguments." He couldn't deny that he was being a little sharp with people--but it had been a rough day.
He moved back outside the tent, walking over to Karel and crossing his arms as he spoke to the man.

"I'm Stryker--the leader here. You wanted us for some business? Details, please."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next