Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aurum Kingdom//Runestead

4 posters

Go down

Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Empty Aurum Kingdom//Runestead

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jul 16, 2015 10:28 pm

One of the bigger cities of Aurum is Runestead, a glittering city of culture. It's been taken over by many countries since its a border city, but Aurum has kept her close. There is plenty to do with Inns, places to eat, and a large library for study. A platform toward the center can take you Aurum's central flying parrk, called the Flying Garden.

This place is giant, and absolutely beautiful.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Empty Re: Aurum Kingdom//Runestead

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:00 am

░░▒▒▓▓Giving  up  isn't  in  your  nature▓▓▒▒░░

Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Tempo%205_zpsoskznlyc

░░▒▒▓▓Apparently  slowing  down  isn't  either▓▓▒▒░░

Tempo Blitz
Speedy Youth of Touhou
★-------------------------------------★
You stumble and trip. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .but don't let that stop you
from running even faster

It was the afternoon--quite the normal day in Runestead--or so it seemed. Off in an alleyway, there was a sudden crackling noise--and in a flash of light, what appeared to be a blue, swirling portal appeared, shocks of mana flying off it as it materialized--then unceremoniously dumped a young man out from the mouth of the portal before closing again. The young man in question seemed to have been in motion--and went careening right into the wall of the building at the side of the alley. After a moment, he peeled himself off the wall and fell down to the ground, siting down and holding his head with his hand.
"Wh-What the heck just happened...?" he mumbled, looking around clearly quite confused. He hesitated for a moment--then took in the fact that he was in the middle of some kind of city. He blinked a few times, staring, before getting up off the ground and moving to the mouth of the alleyway, looking out into the city before him, bewildered. "...Where's the forest...? And the village--where did--..." He moved out of the alleyway, quickly stepping back as a wagon rushed by. He looked around, utterly confused, pulling his cloak closer to himself somewhat in alarm. "...Did...Did I launch myself through the air to some other town or something...? Maybe I should've toned that down a bit...but what the heck...? This doesn't even look like it's anywhere close to home..." He looked around a bit more, before casting his gaze skyward and seeing the floating park up in the air, becoming a bit startled by its presence. "Whoa! That's...is that happening with magi...? Were the Kings teaching here...? Maybe they're still here...! I should find somebody who can help me out here...I've got no idea where this is..."

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
Headstrong Speed - It Doesn't Matter
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 31, 2015 1:30 am

Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Cooltext129564197314558
Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Yoko
Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Cooltext129564466774569
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yoko skipped around Runestead, backpack in hand of not only supplies, but of her research of the gardens here in Runestead, and seeds for her to use back in Touhou. It was the afternoon in Runestead, and was on her bucket list of places to visit due to it's high culture. The floating park was the next place she wanted to visit but before she could go anywhere her sensitive ears picked up a static noise. Due to her nature she wanted to check it out right away. So she crept up to the ally way and poked her head around to see a young man. He didn't seem to notice her as he walked into the street, and almost ran into a wagon. She decided to approach the confused looking male by tapping him on the shoulder. "Hey there mew~! You look lost mew~."

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:39 am

Tempo Blitz
Speedy Youth of Touhou
from running even faster

Tempo was a bit startled as he felt a tap on his shoulder, and he turned to face Yoko, seeming surprised.
"Oh! Hey there--I actually am kind of lost...? I guess it was pretty obvious, huh...?" he gave a quiet chuckle and pulled a lollipop out from his cape, unwrapping it as e spoke and then sticking the candy in his mouth before speaking again. "Where are we right now? Last I knew, I was deep in the forests of the east. Not really sure how I got over here...and I really have no idea where this is, either...but hey, did you see that giant thing in the sky? Did the Kings do that? That's pretty crazy...flying things...I think I can see people up there, too...!"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:08 am

Yoko nodded her head slowly when he asked if it looked obvious that he was lost. Her tail swished back and forth as he began to explain where he was before. "The forests in the east huh? Well your certainly far from there, mew~, were you kidnapped?" Yoko said as she wrinkled her nose. She looked up in the sky, and proceeded to explain, "I don't know anything about kings having to have raised that, but I do know that up there is the Flying Garden. One of the most beautiful places here! Your in Aurum, specifically in the tourist city Runestead, mew~!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Aug 01, 2015 8:21 pm

Tempo Blitz
Speedy Youth of Touhou
from running even faster

“Kidnapped? I don’t think so…unless I was ambushed or something,” Tempo shrugged slightly as he mused over what Yoko had said. He did pause for a moment, though, as Yoko said she didn’t know anything about Kings needing to have raised the platform—he hesitated and then asked, “You…don’t? You do know about the Kings, right? You know, the ones going around the world teaching people magi?” As she explained where they were, Tempo came to the realization that he had never heard of any place called Runestead before. He grew a bit worried when he realized that—how was he ever going to get home if he didn’t even have any idea where he was? And everything seemed so strange… “Just…how far from the forests are we…? I’m really not sure what happened…I was with some friends, and I was showing off some of the magi that I’d learned from one of the Kings, and I think I went a bit overboard, because there was a flash of light and I’m not really sure what happened—everything’s kind of fuzzy…but I woke up there in that alley…man, what could’ve happened back there…?”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:36 am

"If your talking about the Caelestis kings like Caesar, then yeah we had kings. Everyone knows those stories. The golden age of magic, before the guy killed all his brothers. Then the dark age came since he became consumed, then came the age of heroes. And they always appear to help with the darkness coming. Like the Knightmares. But you didn't come here for a history lesson. Your wondering what the heck happened to ya, mew!" Yoko said as she began to think. "Last I saw... You appeared in the alley through some kind of light. Light a being not from this world... AH WELL you must have been teleported in a spell gone wrong!" Yoko was coming up with her own theories. "Wait... Did you say learned from ONE of the kings? Those guys are all gone last I heard. Been gone for YEARS, mew~. Like hundreds. Oh and the closest forest that I know of is... Hmmm... Across the plains, and farmlands, and... Hn... Like... Near the edge of Aurum. I have to look at a map to give you everything exactly." Yoko said putting a huge emphasis on years. "But no worries! I will help you! It's my job as a hero mew!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:38 am

T h e -- A s h u r a -- o f -- T h e -- L o t u s
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Holder%20Image_zpsyf4k6wan

┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴
☉☉☉☉☉┤ Shamash'tu Sol-da'at | Touhou Watch | S-Rank Ace | Partner: Meg-ido| Theme Song ├ ☉☉☉☉☉
┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬

══════════════════════════════════╣ L e t ' s -- F i g h t !╠══════════════════════════════════

"Hey! They look fun to fight, dont they Ash?" | "Yeah. Sure."⇚════════════════

A young man watched the amazing sights that came with walking into the renown city were known to dazzle the foreign folks how entered such an amazing area. 'Cept there was something different about this boy's awe. The intensity in the glint of his eyes were like radiant beams, but they came from a different place than most. A new city. A new sight. A new people. And the most, if not infinitely more important issue,  new fights to be had. It was a gradiose city that was dwarfed by the young man's desire for new battles.
Touhou had grown boring of fighters, save for those within the Touhou watch--but the boy had so much interest in this new land it was intoxicating to feel such away. Walking in with nothing but a few supplies and the clothes he brought on his person--clothes of traditional Touhou garb. Suddenly a young feminine voice called out to the young man

"Calm down Ashura! It's embarrassing that you'r acting like this!" The voice rang out to him, scolding his sheer awe. Th dynamic was strange. Having an ethereal being follow him around trying to have his focus other than shifted on the grand sight of fighting what ever seemed strong. " I know EXACTLY what you want, but you are going on a mission remember. No fighting. The Guild Master would be so furious with you once you commit some kind of international incident as an acting Touhou watch member. Mali is scary so don't let me be you hold moderator!" The boy walked along the city taking in the sights of would be heroes. His smirk now etching into his very being as the voice nagged in his head.
"Just get supplies, in and then out." The voice nagged further

"First we find someone strong. We fi--" The young man finally release his silence only to be interrupted. "Nooo!" The young man ignored the ghostly formation's voice and in doings so. Suddenly the floating island took his attention. He wonder if he could fight on there. Watching the clouds shift and move as one fought. As one felt the breeze and wind currents take form around one's body as they wrestled with another....
He sighed with a bit of glee, as if someone were enjoying the more humble things in life. And to him, it was....He was just wonder what he should do first....

══════════════════════════════════╣ F i g h t -- M e !╠══════════════════════════════════
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:19 pm

Tempo Blitz
Speedy Youth of Touhou
from running even faster

“Ah, yeah, King Caesar’s one of them! So you do know what I’m talking about!” Tempo grinned in recognition—up until the moment that he realized she’d used the past tense. ‘Had kings’…? What was that supposed to mean? The Kings were all still alive and well…right? And then Yoko kept explaining. Tempo’s smile faded, his eyes widening in confusion. This…none of this was the history that he’d learned. They’d only just discovered magic. All the Kings were still alive. What was this about Caesar killing his brothers, and…the dark age…? He was quiet for a long time, trying to process all of this information, slowly looking down at the ground, then back up at Yoko. ”B-But they’re…they’re not dead, I just saw them myself a few days ago, with my own eyes…! That—That can’t be…and the nearest forest is how far away? What’s going on here…? I…I’ve got no idea what all that ‘history’ you were talking about was, and I literally just saw King Caesar with the others a few days ago…” He paused for a moment, trying to get all of this information together in his head, then looking to Yoko once more. "Wh-What did you say it looked like when I showed up?  Like…something from another world…? A-And…you’re saying there’s been several other historical eras since the Kings were alive…? You’re…You’re kidding…Did I just…?”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:51 pm

Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Tumblr15

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h e y     c a l l     i t      E l d e r     M a g i c     b e c a u s e      i t       w a s      u s e d     f i r s t "

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy
Canas' Theme- A Great Mind

"  M a y b e        t h i s          i s        w h y        i t      i s     a   f o r b b i a n     a r t   "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

There was a little laugh not too far from there the two were talking. A man dressed in green approached them.
"From what I can tell, good sir. You've traveled quite a long way from home...a very...VERY long way."
The man gave a pleasant smile and a bow as he started to talk. He knew that it was rude to barge into a conversation, but hey, he wanted to help out. It was the lifestyle he was used to. "Pardon my intrusion..I don't mean to pry...just putting in my two cents, as the saying goes." he chuckled a bit and rose to eyes them eye to eye.

Aurum Kingdom//Runestead  Canass10
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Aug 03, 2015 9:13 pm

┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴┴
☉☉☉☉☉┤ Shamash'tu Sol-da'at | Touhou Watch | S-Rank Ace | Partner: Meg-ido| Theme Song ├ ☉☉☉☉☉
┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬┬

══════════════════════════════════╣ L e t ' s -- F i g h t !╠══════════════════════════════════

The young man walked along the streets wondering how to get on the floating island that was so far above his head. Soon the thought of his mission. Save Aurum, and "deal" with usurper King Ariel...Thoughts like this weren't much to him, however for a man just to take an entire country. It was something to be ready to fight.
Sol-da'at desired at least one match to a man who can overthrow an entire country. The ability to do such a thing must meant strength. He pondered the idea that Aurum, a land like this was in danger just by a mad king. The western world was strange with their kings. Regardless the voice of Meg-Ido still nagged in his ear..

"S-rank jobs are kinda rare here, ya know! Don't do anything you won't regret..." Meg-Ido floated above him as a small familiar like creature. He listen to it worry on and on about his safety. 'Like I care bout some king, I only care about how he fights. What's wrong with that!? And if Meg-Ido keeps this nagging up I'll tear my own ears off..It's so annoying...' Sol-Da'at waited for it to stop but it wouldn't. Evidently as he closed his eyes to block out the noise, he had stumbled into the same alleyway as Tempo and Yoko were in.

Finally in a break of annoyance, eyes fully closed, Sol-Da'at shouted

"I don't care about it, Meg-Ido! I just wanna fight that King Ariel guy! That's the job ain't it? Yer annoying Med-Ido.." The small little familiar jolted as the young man shouted, his one track mind paralyzed the ghost with his sheer tenacity to fight stronger foes.....Only to realize they walked in on a man and woman conversing in an alleyway...It did seem a little incriminating..

Meg-Ido and Sol-da'at looked at the less stranger trio comparable to themselves and peered with a bit of scrutiny, mostly towards Tempo and Canas...

"I think we interrupted some perverts trying to have his way with a woman..."
══════════════════════════════════╣ F i g h t -- M e !╠══════════════════════════════════
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 pm

Yoko's ears folded down. "I'm... I'm sorry. But the kings haven't been around for hundreds of years. It's the truth." Yoko went on, upset that the information that she was giving wasn't sinking in or being accepted. "Yeah, you came through a light, mew." Yoko confirmed jumping a bit at the new voice. "Oh... Hello mew~!" she said, giving the new comer a friendly smile. "Why thank you sir! But wow... From what's being said here... We're looking at time travel!... Perverts? Where?" Yoko asked when the random man came up and stared at them. Her ears then perked up, and she gasped, "Hey wait! I know you! Your that... Uh... Um... What's your name again? Your in Touhou Watch right?" she asked feeling silly that she couldn't remember his name even though they were on the same team.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:53 pm

Tempo Blitz
Speedy Youth of Touhou
from running even faster

Tempo looked over at Canas as the man approached and spoke, processing what the man had said with trepidation rooted deep in his chest.
"B-But there's no way that I--a light...?" And then Yoko just flat-out siad what Tempo had been dreading coming to the conclusion of: time travel. "T-Time travel...?! B-But I don't even know time magic, I--I can only use magic to run really fast...!" At this point he was already panicking, so when he heard somebody accuse him of being a pervert, he abruptly turned towards the source of the voice, anxiously just biting his half-eaten lollipop off its stick and pointing the stick at the young man who'd just entered the alleyway. "Th-Th-That is a lie! Do I look like a creep to you?! G-Gimme a break, I haven't even been in this time period long enough to ogle anyone even if I wanted to!" He paused for a moment, lowering the lollipop stick as his entire body seemed to droop a bit--he couldn't believe that he'd already accepted the fact that he'd time traveled. It sounded crazy--but at this point, unless somebody was playing a prank on him, it was really the only conclusion he could draw from all this. "Guh...I can't believe this..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 am

Sol-Da'at stared at the girl who claimed that she knew him. Then she mention the Touhou Watch. "Yeah I am, but what are ya asking me about that for....?" He thought for a moment. He couldn't think of anything--the girl's name escaped him. He couldn't remember if he ever fought her, if he didn't then that would be the explanation. He stared at her for a moment, his white pupils stared at her for a few seconds. A childlike innocence, or rather presence emanated from him as he couldn't find her name. The problem racked his mind...then the cogs stopped turning as he remembered the other man... Like a child easily having his attention diverted, Sol-Da'at drew his towards Tempo again

"Huh...? You say somethin'?" The young man forgot what he just accused the time-traveler for, "Say you guys wouldn't be heading to deal with that S-Rank job for Avalon, ya know? I mean why else would you be staying in Runestead at a time like this--dont you know that King....King....Uh. Ariel. Yeah. King Ariel is attacking Aurum? I got the job form the Touhou Watch mission board--I heard he's real strong. I was wondering if I could take him." The word 'strong' rang within his mind. All of his fantasies of fighting a strong foe and having their actions tell they're emotions and feelings. The connectivity the overwhelming greatness of the field of battle. It was too much, he had gotten way to excited. He clenched his fists at he looked towards the group in immeasurable thrill.
"You don't mind if I take him on alone-huh?! Like if I get to fight him first and stuff. That King Ariel guy took back a whole kingdom. How can ya not want to fight him, yeah? I really need to fight him. They say he was one of those Immortal Kings. I wonder how strong an immortal really is--ya know"

The young man asked with a tiny twinkle in his eye suddenly forgetting what ever transpired before hand

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:19 am

Tempo Blitz
Speedy Youth of Touhou
from running even faster

Tempo frowned slightly when the boy didn't even seem to remember what he'd accused him of--however, the subject quickly changed to one that made Tempo's head reel again.
"K--King Ariel--?! But--I thought you all just said that the Kings were dead--! Anyway, I don't see why King Ariel would attack much of anyone, they all just wanted to help people...! O-Or--I mean--I thought they did....geez, what the heck did people do to start that Dark Age thing you mentioned...? The Kings never would've been this crazy otherwise..." He tugged a pouch out from his cloak, opening it up to reveal some gummy candies, taking a few of them out and munching on them anxiously, up until the point when Sol-Da'at mentioned fighting Ariel alone--and the redhead's eyes widened, and he quickly spoke again, "That would be a bad, bad, bad idea! King Ariel is really, really strong! I mean, he and his brothers basically invented magi, after all! You really wanna go up against something like that? Anyway, I doubt that it's actually him--King Ariel would never start trouble like this...it's probably some faker..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:48 pm

" T h e y     c a l l     i t      E l d e r     M a g i c     b e c a u s e      i t       w a s      u s e d     f i r s t "

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

"  M a y b e        t h i s          i s        w h y        i t      i s     a   f o r b b i a n     a r t   "

The young man chuckled as the lively banter with this group of people. It was rather funny to see it. That being said, he decided to once again chime in.
"Rushing into a fight without knowing your opponent wouldn't be very wise. King Ariel, if what has been said is indeed true, is a formidable foe."
the gypsy spoke and cleared his throat. "An inventor to Magi and a fighter of peerless calibar, one of the kings who would charge into the fray of a fight and come out victories, on top of the corpses of his enemies. At least, this is in the books I've read of him and his kin. Fascinating stuff I'll tell you."  he had a smile on his face even when he was talking about this. Laudy.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:46 pm

Yoko tilted her head a little bit confused. "King Ariel is still around?" she asked, completely ignoring that she might have met this person before. She shrugged her shoulders at Tempo. She had no idea. She then listened to Canas talking about some sort of book, and how this King Ariel had one and stuff. "Oh what?" she asked getting interested. Her tail swung back and forth, "Oh so cool! I want to see this book!"

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 am

Sol-Da'at looked at the conversation that began due to his blab, maybe he should have gone with secrecy with this. However doubt wasn't his strong suit and he was much more concerned with fighting him, however their talks of how infamous King Ariel was piqued his interest, but more so his soul-bound friend in familiar form. The young man noticed the redhead try to talk him out of fighting Ariel, a notion that sort of ticked him off, he felt as if the meaning of battle was lost on him

"I guess you can say that it's a bad idea to fight him, but it's a bad idea to let him continue his rampage against Aurum like this. Although..." The young man looked to a clenched which he held with a vice like grip, he raised his fist as if displaying profound knowledge and scripture "He is where the battle ebbs from, the voice of action that desires to be heard comes from. I want to fight him, not only because I love to fight, but because I wish to understand him in that glory"

He looked to Canas for a moment to lead further into the topic "I was never a scholar, however I feel the emotions and strife one goes through as the throw their hearts into a blade's swing--it's cutting edge. I feel every notion of empathy that could possess on that field."

Sol-Da'at stared at the group as a whole, wondering if they even understood. It didn't matter much, it wasn't like he was pouring his heart out.  However the tides of passion that came from him felt almost stifle as he kept his fist raised. It was almost that his emotions were bottled by this lack of action. However he noted Canas smile as he talked about the Immortal Kings and King Ariel.

"It would be unfair for me to go in there and know everything about him and fight him, that's panic. I want the raw emotion. The true self only display in the rush of battle"

RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:40 pm

Tempo Blitz
Speedy Youth of Touhou
from running even faster

"I'm thinking your books are dramatizing it a bit...they weren't exactly warmongerers, as far as I know..." Tempo winced at Canas' words on King Ariel, shrugging a bit. The most Tempo knew about the Kings was that they were very powerful and that they were the creators and teachers of Magi--he'd never heard of them going off and starting wars before...then again, he realized, he'd been gone for quite some time--his own perception of things was probably very skewed compared to that of today...
He looked over at Sol-Da'at as he explained his reasons for fighting, and Tempo thought for a moment before mumbling in response,
"I guess that if he's doing bad stuff, it is pretty important to stop him, yeah...I still don't see why he'd be doing any of this...man, I missed a ton..." He gave a heavy sigh, letting his shoulders sag slightly. Just trying to wrap his head around everything was so tiring--being in a new time was hard...and he wasn't even sure if he'd totally processed the whole time traveling thing, either...As the other continued talking about battle, Tempo frowned, shifting his position slightly as he replied, "I've sparred before, but I don't think I've ever been in anything you could really call a 'battle'...I've been in a few scuffles, yeah, but nothing so big...it was pretty peaceful when the Kings came around back where I'm from...is war such a common thing for you guys...?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:44 pm

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

Canas sort of smiled and shook his head.
"It's not war...persay. It's more the politics of it. They're the ones that are...more into talking and threatening about war then the actual act. It's fascinating stuff."
he shrugged and then bowed again. "I am sorry, but I am not sure if I introduced myself properly. Pardon my rudeness...I am Canas Beckett, at your service." He said, rising up and smiling.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Aug 20, 2015 12:03 am

"I am Yoko Loko! I am part of Touhou Watch!" Yoko said once Canas introduced himself. She went over and shook his hand energetically. Then stopped what she was doing, her ears going back and her eyes going wide. "OH NO! I HAVE TO GO!" she said before running off. "I'll find you guys later~ MEW!" she had a request to respond to.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:26 pm

\

It was an intriguing conversation in which the topic about the Immortal King Ariel, brought onto the table. But somewhere along the line, Sol-Da'at had gotten lost in the words. In the panic. In the pleasantries. It was something boring. Fighting was boring. Sol-Da'at began to wish he was fighting on a battlefield with brimstone in the air and sweat beading off the soldiers took both fear and invigoration in their hearts and fought.

He wished he was fighting. This wasn't fighting. Far from fighting. NOT FIGHTING. Then he heard the words of Tempo. 'Never been in a battle'. What a thought so alien to Sol-Da'at. So strange that this man never felt fist on toothy maw. Or blood on the cheek that comes faster than any razor like wind. He step forward to Tempo. Sizing the wayward hero up. Investigating him

"Have you ever thrown a fist with your emotions? Shooting your feelings towards your target--to feel that way of understanding that is beyond books n stuff?"

His nose wrinkled at the thought of being asked if war was common. He tilted his heand, finger and thumb caressed his chin as he thought

"I dunno about folks in the west, but my clan was always used in wars. We always felt accustomed to it. It's our blood. We are fighters." He said with an overwhelming sense of sentimentality "Do they make 'em that weak where your from?"
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Aug 21, 2015 9:02 pm

Tempo Blitz
Speedy Youth of Touhou
from running even faster

“I don’t understand politics any more than I understand battle…” Tempo sighed in response to Canas’ remark, then as the man introduced himself, Tempo perked up a bit and replied, “Oh—uh, hi there. I’m Tempo. …Sorry, I’m kind of still trying to get what’s happening here…a lot’s happened in the last few minutes…” Having just accidentally time traveled then gotten info dumped on him—Tempo actually had a bit of a headache. He kind of just wanted to go home, but seeing as how he had no idea how he’d even gotten here, that seemed out of the question for now. He noted Yoko leaving, a bit confused over her abrupt exit--and then Sol Da’at approached him and began talking, and Tempo paused for a moment before answering, “Uh…I don’t think so…? I don’t think I was ever angry enough at anyone to do that, you know?” At the second statement, Tempo frowned a bit, his reply coming off as a bit defensive in his tone, “Hey, my people weren’t weak. We dealt with plenty of stuff, and I know that a lot of the adults from my village fought off bandits and stuff—just we never had any wars. I’d heard there were lots of wars before the Kings showed up, but once they did, peace was kind of a thing. But I guess…that was a long time ago, huh…? Geez…”

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:27 am

Canas Beckett
Scholar Gypsy

Canas could see the tension rising and it was...not a very pleasing thought. He went to Tempo and bowed a bit.  
"Pardon if I am too forward, Tempo. But if you've just arrived, perhaps you're hungry or thirsty? Would you like something to remedy that, on me?"
he asked, and looked up, smiling. He didn't mind doing a good deed once and a while. He enjoyed it frankly. "Of course, you're also invited sir." he gestured to Ash as well. There was no need to leave him out.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down