Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:10 am

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Corpor10
Handou Hashimoto - Togami Industries VP
Scene Music - The Lives We Try to Reclaim

Handou let out a sigh as the girl left, at least she was gone. Like hell she was going to blackmail Max any longer, he would make sure to inform Max to put that woman on his security's blacklist so she didn't get near him. And so the man waited by the hospital door for Max to awaken and would stay there until that situation would shot itself. There was something going down in Togami Industries, and he be damned if he left the CEO alone, he didn't trust hospital security.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Empty Re: The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:48 am

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mu5utzjy491s1wz0co1_500_zps030b03b7

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries
Maximilien Talorre- Man of Intelligence

Max rested for another hour or so. He awoke after that, and got out of bed, dressing in his normal suit clothes and exiting the room. He took a breath, and went to check out. With what was going on, he needed to take this seriously. There was no way he was gonna let this slide.
"I'm checking out. How much do I owe you?" he asked, and paid the amount he was told. He nodded, thanked them for helping him yet again, and went to where Handou was."We need to solve this mystery now. Let's head back."he said, his tone serious and unwavering.

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mubnkqR06b1s9mdewo2_250_zps14919fa4
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:46 am

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Corpor10

When Handou saw Max, he let out a grizzled grunt "About time..." the man stretched for a moment before listening to what Max had to say. Yes, this 'mystery' had to be solved for sure. They had to get to the end of this nonsense already. Handou nodded to max and was ready to follow him "There's a meeting scheduled today anyways... all of our executives will be together today..." perfect timing too, though he couldn't help but feel like that was on purpose. The man slipped his hands into his pockets "Okay let's go."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 14, 2013 6:32 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mu5utzjy491s1wz0co1_500_zps030b03b7

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

"Good. Maybe this meeting will clear some fucking things up. As to why Isshen has gone missing, why three employees tried to kill me..."
He was starting to grumble. At least that girl was away for the time being. She was mighty annoying. He and Handou walked back to the Togami Industry office building, and they arrived in meeting room C, where all the executives were waiting."Good. I'm glad I don't have to go through the trouble of finding you all then. Let's get this meeting underway then."He sat down in his chair.

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Tumblr_mubnkqR06b1s9mdewo2_250_zps14919fa4
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Oct 14, 2013 8:45 pm

Handou didn't really know how Max was going to go about this meeting, but the old man had his own ideas "Why the hell is Isshen missing and who is trying to kill our CEO?" the man asked quite bluntly. Just about everyone on the table looked shocked, one of them even stood up and pointed at him "THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!" he yelled, though Handou simply looked away from the man and to the rest of the executives "Now then... who?" no one seemed to say anything, there was just an awkward quietness to the room. Handou looked over to Max, no one was talking, that needed to change.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Oct 14, 2013 10:36 pm

Maximilien Talorre
CEO of Togami Industries

Max listened to the reactions of the executives. Handou was one to be blunt, this was for sure. But he enjoyed that, and knew that this meeting would open some eyes. When there was silence, Max laughed.
"I see...so no one has the balls to say their plot against me?"He said, standing to his feet."Well then...I guess I'll have to state the facts. Today on my walk, there was a situation with a hostage being held hostage by three employees of this company, one in accounting, one in advertisment, and one taste tester. Now, I don't want to say who, but their names are right here." He wrote down on a piece of paper the names of each of them."Once I stepped in...all was well. But then an assassin claiming to be world class attempted to take my life. Though I was saved, it was mainly medical that I was not able to hold myself. Togami has close ties to the police in this city, as well as the clinics. The assassin said something curious, that the cops were paid off and wouldn't aid me. Now who would have the power to do that? Only me...or someone high in Togami claiming it was an order from me. I certainly didn't pay off the police to not save me, and I certainly didn't hire an assassin to kill me...so...it could only be someone with power in Togami Industries...namely...one of you..."He glared at all of them."I suggest someone speak up...or I may have to do something you won't like...like cancel the Christmas Party..."he was serious.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:13 pm

The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Tumblr_msrwd0XgJ81soxsj1o1_500_zpsd64d7982

ARIN KIYAMA
lack heep

i don`t want to waste my time
become another casualty of society
⊰ i`ll never fall in line
become another victim of your conformity !!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Around the time the bell rang; large glass windows on the top floor of Nobunaga high shattered open. From them, spiraled out a young male student - adorning a standard uniform and ever-casually plummeting onto the ground and sea of students below. He struggled mid-air, desperately attempting to grip onto something to protect him from the fall - when another student flew straight out of the broken window. This time around, it was a significantly smaller female - her expression fixed into one of determination and.. joy. Yep. Her fists were clenched at her sides as she descended downward, artificially colored bright locks of hair flowing and flapping about behind her. The students exiting the school seemed to have taken note - as they had spread out, creating a clear space as to avoid being dropped on or whatever. By the time they were done doing that - the boy`s body crashed against the concrete, and in turn - the girl`s feet landed directly on him. She dropped down, sitting on his stomach, and proceeded to pound her fists into his face. "GIVE - ME - BACK - MY - PEN -!"  

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Karin`s Theme - Rebellion!
The Tale of the 6 Great Heroes (Invite only/Superhero-Anime genre mix)  - Page 3 Tumblr_inline_mt6nissIWf1rid23s_zpsb43308b8
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:26 pm

TO BE CONTINUED...
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3