Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

+2
Your Sweet Dreams
Not Manchee
6 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

Post  Xpherix Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:29 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Amaimon53_zpscf2c02e0

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Serpent%20name%202_zps9ls6jgl0

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

He got quiet for a moment as the female spoke.  "Nothing?" he echoed before stepping out of the bush and quickly walking around the bench to face her more directly.  It was clear that he didn't pick up on the irritation in her voice.  "I am an apothecary," he stated his eyes flicking to the side briefly before fixing back on the pink one, "How do you know I have nothing when you haven't seen what I have yet?" he questioned.  His expression didn't seem to change much at all as he spoke.  "I can show you," one of his hands went to a strap on his bag but he didn't make an effort to show her his merchandise quite yet.  "You are sick aren't you?  I can tell," he said leaning forward to go down to her eye level, "I have things that could help.  Lots of things."  He appeared certain of his claim.  

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

"I've got medicine, candy, and poison.  What would you like?"

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park

Post  dbzhardcore Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:40 am

Rin
The Loli Blood Sucker

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Sample_82ddc66e8b961e20105ffb5f6083e35d385b054c_zpsfezgbabi

Rin was getting more irritated with the man as a look of annoyance was on her face now. It didn't help that the guy kept on talking when invading her personal space. She didn't really like that. All she wanted to do was rest on the bench for a bit before going and getting her blood and room for the night. "I don't who you are or what you have! I need to save up as much money as I can and I don't need to buy anything that would be a hindrance to me!" She said to him as her voice was showing more and more anger in it. She really wanted to punch this guy, but she didn't want to make a scene at the same time. She hoped he got the memo that he was not needed.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:54 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 D30db124-0cc5-49d2-b409-9d831ce1e28a_zpsaymr7hxm
---------------------------------       ---------------------------------        ---------------------------------

Jacob looked towards the new girl and gave a small wave. He looked away a bit. This is when he noticed what seemed to be a male harrassing a woman. Jacob frowned a bit and stood his full length. He turned to both the new girl and Gia.
"Excuse me for a moment."
Jacob walked over to the two, towering above the male and female. His resting face was a natural smile.... But it was obvious that he was not happy. It seemed... Lifeless. He swallowed his fear and spoke up through his mask/face.
"Excuse me sir... The woman does not wish to see your products.... She is becoming irritable, I think you should leave her alone, and try to find a new customer."

--------------------------------------------------
❝People call me Marionette❞
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:42 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Tumblr12

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h e y        s a y        t h a t      t h e         b e s t      b u r n        b r i g h t e s t "

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress
Ginapia's Theme: Eversong

"  W h e n         c i r c u m s t a n c e s         a r e        a t        t h e r e      w o r s t "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"As you will..."
Ginapia said she watched Jacob go over to the strange lizard man and start trying to sell his goods to her. She wasn't very fond of people like that, but she always gave the benefit of the doubt. She dind't move from her seat, figuring Jacob could handle it. 

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Ginapi10
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:06 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Serpent%20name%202_zps9ls6jgl0

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Nine's eyes widened a bit as the female got angry and started yelling at him.  He kept quiet as she went off not entirely sure why she snapped like that.  He took mental notes on this encounter to he can not do what he did today to try to sell his stuff.  He saw on a TV somewhere that told him he needed to be persistent to sell his stuff better but it didn't work.  It just got the lady angry with him.  "You can't buy anything," he said in more of a statement than a question.  Then a shadow came over him.  He looked up to see a tall mostly black and white person standing over him.  The tall one spoke telling him that the female didn't want his stuff and to try selling it to someone else.  "I see," he replied glancing back at the pink one before looking back up at the tall one, "Then would you like to buy a thing?  I have medicines and poisons and all kinds of things in between."  His yellow reptilian eyes were now fixed on the masked fellow.  "Would you like to look?" he questioned eagerly.

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:22 am

Rin
The Loli Blood Sucker

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Sample_82ddc66e8b961e20105ffb5f6083e35d385b054c_zpsfezgbabi

Rin kept on her annoyed look at Nine as she could feel the need for blood rising inside her. This was not good. She needed blood soon or she might start losing control of herself. She didn't want to get into any trouble since it might cost her her life. She was hoping that the creature got the message as someone else showed up. She hoped that it wasn't someone else to bother her as a faint smile appeared. Good. He was trying to get the salesman off of her. As soon as she noticed that Nine was talking to Jacob now, she let out a sigh of relief as she looked up at the sky. Maybe another minute or so of resting before moving on to buy that meat.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:44 am

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 D30db124-0cc5-49d2-b409-9d831ce1e28a_zpsaymr7hxm
---------------------------------       ---------------------------------        ---------------------------------

Jacob blinked a few times at the man as he began to try and sell things to him. Jacob's brave look soon dwindled down- He was unable to say no to really anyone... His last bit of courage was squeezed out of him as his body bent down a bit to be on more of an equal level as Nine. His mask portraying an emotionless smile for a few moments, before the eyebrows on the mask turned upward. His smile soon turned to a grin of insecurity and worry.
"Look? A-Ah... Sure..."
He said quietly as he looked away a bit.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:03 am

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Nine stared up at the black and white one waiting.  His tail swished from side to side.  Then the tall one actually agreed to look at his things.  His eyes sparkled a bit then he pulled the pack from over his shoulder and crouched down setting it on the floor in front of him.  Then he started pulling things from the sack and setting it on the ground in front of him.  The first thing he pulled out of the sack was a rolled up carpet.  After rolling it on the ground in front of him, he began quickly setting out his stuff.  He placed out only a portion of it but it was still a lot.  The rug was soon covered in all kinds of bottles tonics and baggies of herbs and many little charms.  Of course, he made sure to set the medicines on one side and the poisons on the other so they wouldn't get confused with one another.  Then stuff that wasn't quite either, he set in the center.  There was even a jar of what appeared to be teeth in the mix.  He picked up a tiny bottle with a peculiar luminescent insect in it and held it up to his face, "I've got more things than this if you're looking for something specific just ask," he set the bug down and began turning a few labels out.

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:09 am

Jacob watched as the man quickly spread out his many items from his seemingly endless pit of a bag. He scratched the side of his cheek a bit, watching silently. Why did he agree to look? Was wasn't exactly interested in these kinds of things... He wasn't sick, and he certainly didn't want a jar of teeth. As he swam around in his own thoughts, the man placed a jar up close to Jacob's face. This caused him to yelp, and as a reaction, shoot string from his fingertips that would tie around the man's wrists to prevent any further movement. After a moment, Jacob sucked the string back into his fingers and cleared his throat a bit.
"S-Sorry... Ah... Reflex.... Um... Maybe... Some paint... D-Do you have paint?"
Being made of metal and wood, Jacob was naturally painted with colors. With age and all of his history, that paint had began to weaken and chip off, so he was in need of a new coat. Who knows, maybe this weird guy actually has some paint?

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:34 am

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Nine was definitely taken off guard when wires shot up and seized him by his wrists causing him to let out a surprised hiss baring his teeth a little and his pupils to become slits.  Before anything else happened that he deemed equivalent of a threat, the wires loosened from his wrists and the masked one apologized.  His eyes blinked back to normal and he gave him a nod when he asked for paint.  "I've got paint," he stated before looking into his bag and digging through his bag with both hands.  His arms had almost entirely disappeared into the bag and really did look strange as the bag didn't really appear that big.  Then he pulled back from the bag and held out a selection of paints in tubes similar to the tall one's color pallet in one hand and a variety of brushes in the other.  "Here are the paints.  You would like to buy them yes?" he asked before setting the items closer to him so he could get a better look.

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:49 pm

[New Gotham] - Proletariats // Murphy Park - Page 2 Rei3_zpsgxuhkylo
Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Man fears the darkness, and so he scrapes away at the edges of it with fire.
Noire steadily looked away from the two, still feeling herself blush. She took a steadying breath, looking down at the green grass below her. The color was pleasing to look at. It seemed natural here. She guessed a lot of what she saw going up wouldn't be considered natural. She half looked up as another voice entered her awareness. Noire began turning in the direction of the voice. She stopped. Her eyes widening as she took in Ginapia's word. Noire turned to the women. Her mouth half forming words. Noire smiled at the woman after a moment and tentatively standing up and walking over to the covered woman and returning Jacobs wave.
Thank you. You both don't seem the type to treat someone poorly...
She nodded as a new voice became apparent, looking in the direction the man had gone for a moment before turning back to Ginapia, though Noire had tuned her vectors to the conversation between the green salesman and his two would be clients.

It seems like he's gotten everything under control.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:24 am

" T h e y        s a y        t h a t      t h e         b e s t      b u r n        b r i g h t e s t "

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"  W h e n         c i r c u m s t a n c e s         a r e        a t        t h e r e      w o r s t "

"Yes well...we'll leave that with him. I'm not one to buy unneeded items."
she looked at the girl oddly. Why would she treat this girl poorly? That didn't make even a lick of sense. But, Ginapia just smiled and pat a seat on the bench.  "Sit child. I won't harm you. What is your name?" she asked in her kind and sweet voice.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:45 pm

Jacob watched silently as the man began to dig for the items he had asked for. When he rose again, with the same colours as Jacob in hand as well as Brushes, Jacob offered a smile. he gave a nod before taking his button on his chest, and opening it, like a little door. He was created with a secret compartment, which was a quality only some Dollserians possessed. Within the small space, he pulled out a roll of human dollars. He unrolled it, and looked up at the green one.
"H-How much for everything in your hands...?"
He asked quietly.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:33 pm

Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Noire nodded quietly, turning her gaze towards the marionette for a moment before looking back towards the woman. So these were sales techniques? It seemed a moment ago like this person hadn't liked the green man and now he was going to buy from him. That was-impressive, she guessed? It seemed strangely useful in a way.
....I've never really been in a position where I could buy what I didn't need..
She returned her attention to the ground as the woman eyed her oddly. Had she said something strange? She hoped not. At the sound of the woman's pat, she looked up, forcing herself to met the woman's eyes as she felt herself still blushing. Noire gently scooted onto the bench, giving the woman a small smile.  

Thank you....My name's Noire. What's yours?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:45 am

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Nine watched for a moment as the tall one pulled money out from his chest.  He then reached into his sack and pulled out a paper bag, "Ten dollars is good," he replied as he dropped the items into the bag and rolled the top down.  He then held out the bag with the paints with one hand a held the other open to receive the cash.  He began to wonder what he could get with the ten dollars in terms of food.

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:49 pm

Jacob looked down at his wad of human cash. Which one was the ten dollar one...? He couldn't really remember the human currency or numbers, so he just pulled out the first one that looked like it might be right. He placed the roll back into his chest, and shut the little button. He then gently placed a twenty dollar bill into the man's hand, hoping he got the money right. He then reached and gently grabbed the back from the man's other hand. He didn't know when exactly he was going to go and paint himself, but having the paint at hand was a good thing. He was now prepared, and didn't need to worry.

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:31 pm

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Nine looked down at his hand as a twenty dollar bill was placed in it rather than a ten.  The expression on his face did not change as he let the tall one take the bag as he took the money.  "Thank you," he said as he folded up the bill and put it in his pocket.  He then laid all the bottles on their sides then rolled then right up in the carpet before shoving them all into the sack that definitely looked much to small for all the stuff it swallowed up.  He then stood up and bowed before turning to walk away.  He paused after a few steps then spun back around staring at the monochrome one.  He took something small out of his pocket the flicked it right at the man, "Things will happen, there are no accidents," he stated bluntly.  Then he turned away and disappeared into the streets of people.  The small object was a bottle with something inside.  It looked like a gem of sorts but seemed to lack solidity.  It glistened a crimson color.  

What was it?

{Exits}

✖✖✖✖✖✖    ✖✖✖✖✖✖

Madness Returns
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:35 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"My name is Gia."
she said and looked over at Jacob. It seemed like what he was buying was going well. She was a little worried about the boy since she didn't know exactly what he bought, but she trusted him to know exactly what he was doing. He seemed like a smart fellow, he'd be okay.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:30 am

Rin
The Loli Blood Sucker

Rin was trying her best to ignore the two in front of her but it was hard. She could hear everything they were saying as her eyes were also curious as to what was in Nine's bag. Just how much stuff could he fit in there? She felt a tug at her heart as Jacob gave a twenty instead of a ten. Oh how it hurt her so seeing the waste of money go. She kept a hand over her pocket to ensure that her money wouldn't go anyway as the bottle caught her attention. That did not look like something that would be safe. Rin decided to get Jacob's attention as she spoke up. "I would throw away that bottle if I were you...before it's too late."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:25 pm

Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Noire nodded. A small smile flickering at the womans answer. Was Gia short for something? It sounded more-human than she thought it would. Still, it was pretty. Just making it to this point in the conversation without feeling uncomfortable was a good step for her. Before leaving to-"finish things"- Mama had said she should work on feeling comfortable with people....The thought had scared her and still did a bit but maybe she was starting to get an idea how to be comfortable around people?...Maybe.  
It's a pretty name...How long have you lived here?
She looked in Jacobs direction as the other woman looked away, half cocking her head as she watched him buy something. Her vectors picking up the pink haired girl telling him to throw it away pretty soon after the green man vanished. He'd done it. The interesting man had brought something from him. Wow. Mama had said salesman used tricks to make people feel like they needed their products. Had he used one of those tricks? Stuff like that would definitely have helped her at work. Maybe she could learn somehow? That would be cool. She turned back to Gia, looking down at the ground before looking up again.   

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jul 08, 2015 9:20 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"Not for very long. Only a few years. How about you dear?"
she asked, ever curious about this girl. She didn't know what was going on with her. She seemed too...passive to be a human...maybe there was some sort of inner trauma she was working with, or something of that sort. She wasn't sure, but maybe she'd find out or something.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:27 pm

Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Even shorter than that. Only for a few months.
It seemed likely Gia would know something if she'd lived here for even that long, even just a little bit about the city, or the people living in it would be nice. Norie focused in on Gia as the woman seemed intrigued-was that the right word?-by something. She blinked. Her smile returning after a moment.   

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:10 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"I see...I do hope your stay has been alright this far."
Gia said and then gave the girl a once over. There was something off about her, but she wasn't sure what. Gia looked toward where Jacob and the salesman WERE at one point, and was slowing getting an idea. She turned her attention back to the girl."Where...are you staying? Are you living in a apartment or a house?"

[/quote]
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:24 pm

Noire Urae
Flustered Mutant

Noire smiled as she thought over the woman's response. The time setting up her apartment with mama was nice. She'd been surprised by how much control they'd had over how the living space had ended up looking like. In the facility, neither she or mama had even been able to pick their on rooms, let alone what went in them. Mama wasn't here now, but she still liked this-freedom. It felt-nice. She just hoped she could share this feeling again with mama soon.  
Yeah. It's been different, but in a nice way.
Noire's slipped for a moment as she noticed the glowing alien seeming inspect. She looked away. Her cheeks warming in a light blush. She looked back towards Gia after a moment, looking in the direction the pink haired vampire and Jacob were. Noire turned back to the woman.  

Oh...I'm living in an apartment..... on Staten Island. Why do you ask?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:08 pm

Ginapia Von Guton
Famous Shining Actress

"Nothing my dear, for a moment I thought you were homeless. I'm glad you are not."
Gia said and then got up. She kept the blanket on her head and started to walk. "Come with me. Let us continue our conversation."the sun sprite said as she started to walk on the sidewalk, just observing everything around her. Earth was full of strange things to be sure. It was nice tho...seeing it all...learning about it all. She hoped that everything would be alright...cause she was hearing about some odd things.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next