Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square

+3
Emu Queen
Akikazemoon
Not Manchee
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:01 am

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  not  a  subject▓▓▒▒░░

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 389a9835268a9386a4a711276710b4fa_zpsjl1nrqzz

░░▒▒▓▓I  am  a  phenomenon▓▓▒▒░░

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
☆-------------------------------------☆
Outrun your past. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .chase your future
treasure your present

Sven quickly looked over at Wednesday as the man proclaimed that they were all under arrest, scowling at the whale man as he spoke,
"Uh--yeah, no. Fuck that." There was NO way he was going back to prison again. He took a wary step or two back--until Schizophora announced that the jar of eyes were one of the keys, and Sven looked at him in shock, exclaiming, "Wait, THAT piece of shit is a fucking KEY?!" And then Schizophora took off. Sven stared after him for a moment with his mouth hanging open before shouting after him, "I don't recall agreeing to be a fucking bodyguard--!" He turned back around quickly to look at Wednesday, his anger actually subsiding somewhat as he realized that this was a bad situation for him. He was mediocre at best when it came to fighting--not that he'd actually told anyone else in Secret Society X about that. The only one who probably knew was Evelyn. Still--that didn't mean that he wasn't going to talk as big as usual, giving Wednesday a seeming warning, "Don't even think about it, Flipper--take one step closer and you're gonna regret it...!"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
A Stubborn Defiance - Until It Breaks
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Empty Re: [New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:37 pm

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Karst_jp_zps757f1eb1
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer
Evelyn's Theme- In the name of the law

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Eve stood up as law enforcers were coming. Oh god, she was saved!"Officers! of thank goodness! This buggy asshole..."she paused...and then nodded. It was time to actually think about more then herself for once in her life. She spoke up again. "This bug man butthole has captured and held hostages these three people and myself! We're forced to fight for him, or else he'll kill us! See how injured I am?" she got in plain view, showing her bite marks. "Please, you've gotta help us fight him! Together we can all take him down! My name is Enforcer Evelym Uros! Surely you've heard of me!"

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Evelynsig_zps81639dd2
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:22 pm

* The Key Master *
[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

Key Master paused for a moment and began to feel the air around her. She was feeling the power as much as she could. Perhaps this was his ability, and he was able to pick up more on it because he had the book longest? Then she tensed looking back at the Mr. Wednesday, covering her mouth. "Oh no..." she said, not wanting to get caught again. But she was surprised when Evelyn covered not only her own ass, but everyone's as well! Aside from their boss. It might work, if this whale-man didn't know about them being criminals aside from herself. "Evelyn?" The Key Master, and stayed there shocked. She wanted the keys, but she also didn't want to go back to jail. Keys and fight, or pretend innocence and perhaps get recognized. It's a tough choice.

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Jun 26, 2015 12:41 am

Serova

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 30_zpszs1wfann

Nightmare Broker
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Serova seemed both shocked and a bit disbelieving upon hearing the claim that the fly eyes were the key - yet as a large whale man announced that they were under arrest... her eyes widened. She spun to face him, tensing as it seemed they'd have to fight their way out... yet hearing Evelyn's words made her pause. She shot a sidelong glance at the girl, not sure what she was trying to do. She somehow doubted the people would believe them - yet... it was somewhat a decent idea, except for the whole betraying Schizophora part. True, she didn't like him that much... but she didn't want to go to prison again, and there was no way she could surrender and avoid that happening. Quietly, she took a step back, allowing the others to make their decisions while she waited to see what the members of Kalem Klub did with the news of their 'hostage' situation.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:23 pm

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 3677f0d9-9095-4e94-a8e7-edc9497e5e86_zpsc3vue2gt

Mr Nankis

════════════════════════════════════════    

Mr Nankis scowled at Mr Wednesday's comment about political correctness

"There's no such thing, you aliens don't know nothin'!"

He retorted, then looked back up to Manny and Jantzen...only to realize they were too far away now. The officer threw a mini-tantrum, shooting up into the sky as if he still had a chance to hit the speck that was the Flying Polyp, but managing to shoot down a pigeon instead. As the fat pigeon hit the head of a tourist, effectively knocking her out, Nankis realized he had to give up on that particular mission...and focus on the more immediate problem: Lord Schizophora and his pals.

"I hate people that don't keep schedules in mind! We were gonna get to him eventually, fuckin' hell!"

Now, Nankis had clearly called dibs on NOT confronting Lord Schizophora....but he was also not too happy with how Mr Wednesday was dealing with the situation. Seeing how they pair had already been confronted with Schizo, one would think the Orcinian would have learned that the would-be Overlord was not one to surrender too easily.. The fact that Schizo didn't even remember him from last time only made Nankis angrier, and when the ball of energy was sent towards him, he shot at it before it hit him, causing a small explosion that threw him back slightly.

"STOP IN THE NAME OF-!"

He was interrupted by a fit of coughing, but proceeded to run after Lord Schizophora. He hadn't noticed the alien's weird behavior regarding the glass of fly eyes he was carrying, nor could he even begin to comprehend what these Cosmic Key things were about, but he knew that whatever Schizo was doing here couldn't be good. As one of the minions spoke up, Nankis' first reaction was to shoot at her as he ran, but he was too focused on Schizo to aim properly or even stop to actually listen to what was being said. He turned his attention fully back to Lord Schizophora, shooting at the alien's legs before attempting to tackle him.

"-IN THE NAME OF JUSTICE, YEAH!"

Wednesday you have to just stop-
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:30 pm

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 02c19766-c19c-4b1c-bb0e-5d5e50ca015a_zps4l0a7vso

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Cooltext123001481248301_zpsztq7khgg
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x a life of passion that pulls me from within xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a life that I am making to begin x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【Rouge Polyp Princess】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"They`re not law enforcement, they`re just harrassing me and have a license and shit so they think it`s okay--! Human laws make no sense!" Manny murmured, clearly frustrated. She couldn`t help but notice the sudden last of gunshots, and took advantage of the silence to swerve herself onto a nearby building top, stumbling some before regaining her footing and quickly placing Jantzen back on the ground. Admittedly, she mostly did that because the obnoxious tugging coming from the action the Kaelum Klub had gotten involved with below was too much for her to focus on controlling air currents, which wasn`t really safe for her or Jantzen. Without much of a word to the human in question because she was bad at the having manners thing, she approached the edge of the building that supplied a very good view of the scene before, sort of staring and trying to figure out what exactly was so attractive about that scene-- when finally, she singled out the jar of eyes as the center of it all.
...Should she... go down there...? The longer she looked at the scene below, the more she felt her thoughts fall out of sorts, something she felt like she should be questioning but at the same time-- it felt completely normal. She was silent as she debated her options- either stay up here and be safe from the crummy law enforcement, or go down there and get the pretty eyeballs... though in the midst of her internal debate, she glanced over at Jantzen. If she wanted the eye things, she needed to decide whether or not it was worth taking Schizophora. "Hey, do you know this bug guy--? What`s the deal with the bug guy?" She paused a moment, then stopped and looked at Echo who was still perched on her shoulder- she gently cupped the small alien monkey in her hands and held her out to the human. "I will give you this monkey in exchange for information things. Good, right?"   

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m doing this my way.
Manny`s Theme - Black Blank Blah-Blah-Blah
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:31 pm

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 811

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Lord10
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Schizophora kept on running for a small amount of time before realizing that nobody else had ran too, now that WAS the plan... but Schizophora found it hard to believe that at least one of them would run away too. The sorcerer ran in place as he looked back to Secret Society X "Hey guys what's u-" and then he realized that Evelyn and Key Master were throwing him under the bus "OH YOU ASSHOLES!?" other than Sven, it didn't even seem like anybody had gotten his back at the moment, which was odd because he honestly thought Sven was going to kill him earlier. Of course, Schizophora had the last laugh as the Kalem Klub members started shooting at them "Gyahaha! You should have know better! Dweebs..." he commented, opening his arms wide as if he welcomed Nankis' attack. His initial laser shots did nothing but be repulsed by his magical shield "WHAT IS JUSTICE, HUMAN!? JUST AN EXCUSE TO JUSTIFY -INJUSTICE-! Such concepts will be nothing but trash in MY universe! ONCE THE COSMIC KEYS ARE MIIIIIINE!" Schizophora shook the jar of fly eyes around, as if to taunt Nankis with it. As the human attempted to tackle him, Schizophora quickly caught him by the throat and lifted him in the air "I could kill you now human..." he whispered to Nankis before throwing him aside "Trash..." the sorcerer spoke in a dark, rather serious voice. He turned his back on the human, looking to Secret Society X as the fly eyes began to glow in an eldritch light "When will you all learn that you can't start over...? You were hunted in the cosmos, it is no different on Earth! YOU ARE ALL SLAVES TO JUSTICE NOW!" Schizophora summoned his book and pointed out towards Evelyn "You're the one that started this little mutiny, correct? How... disappointing~" the bug chanted some strange, alien words, before Evelyn began to glow in a supernatural color.

Lord Schizophora turned his back on Evelyn as suddenly, she began to grow in size "She has to prove her loyalty to me now... the rest of you follow me..." he spoke once more in a rather serious voice, walking away in what was a rather somber scene. After a few steps however, the bug man suddenly stopped, and took a rather strange pose as he began to float up in the air, pointing at the humans whom were watching "HUMANITY! UNDERSTAND THIS! I AM LORD SCHIZOPHORA, LORD OF TERROR AND THE COSMOS! I AM HERE FOR YOUR PLANET'S TREASURE, THE COSMIC KEYS! ONCE I COLLECT THEM ALL... I WILL HOLD UNSTOPPABLE POWER! I IMPLORE YOU... to try.... GYAHAHAHAHA! THE WORLD WILL BE MINE!" and so with those words Schizophora then sort of just... stood there awkwardly before walking away. He really hadn't come up with a way to melodramatically leave the scene yet... so he'd just have to settle with walking away in plain view. It was sort of anticlimactic. Not that it mattered, because now there was a 12 ft Evelyn in the middle of Hours Square. The city was in a panic, and EDF tanks and hovercraft were already in the area.

(EXIT)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【The Infamous Sorcerer】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"I'm sick and tired of the human race!"
Lord Schizophora's Theme - Flight of the Bumblebee (Remix)
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:58 pm

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 3677f0d9-9095-4e94-a8e7-edc9497e5e86_zpsc3vue2gt

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis probably should have learned from last time he had fought Lord Schizophora that the laser shooting didn't really work...but he had to try. And of course, it didn't turn out nicely for him.

"Justice is the opposite of what you scum stand for! Sit the fuck down Schizophora!"

His confidence didn't seem to waver, even as his shots did nothing to the alien, and he was starting to become more confident that his tackle might actually work...and then it didn't. As he was lifted by his throat, he scratched at the alien's arms, trying to free himself, but still somehow being able to smartmouth him.

"Suck my di-"

He was thrown aside before he could finish his not-so-smart comment, and groaned as he turned to be faced with two things on the ground: the burnt pigeon he had shot down, and the foot of what had once been a much smaller Evelyn. Schizo's words could be heard somewhere in the back of his mind, and Nankis forced himself up and started charging at where Schizo used to be...but he wasn't there anymore, so the Kalem Klub officer stumbled to the ground again. He shook his head and rubbed his temples as the EDF came in and general chaos ensued- he was unable to stop Schizo OR the illegal alien he and Wednesday had been after.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:11 pm

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Orc1410

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Wednes10
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

"Flipper...?" Wednesday came to an abrupt stop upon hearing Sven's words... they were enough to just confuse the Orcinian into standing there "Did you just refer to me by the name of a pair of Ye-arth footwear...?" he definitely did not get that insult. Then, the Orcinian suddenly struck out, swinging his nunchucks in a way that they would bonk Sven on the head "POOR CONFUSED LITTLE GIRL!" he yelled, before abruptly turning to Evelyn as she started screeching about being innocent or something. Wednesday came to a stop, mostly to hear her out... and he believed her, that was, until Nankis started shooting at her. At this point Wednesday figured that Nankis knew something he didn't, and that was why he was attacking. So Wednesday followed suit, flailing his nunchucks around as he charged towards the Secret Society X members.... AND THEN EVELYN GREW HUGE. So... Wednesday then realized that his nunchacku weren't going to work anymore. "What do we do Nankis-dono!?" the whale asked, hitting where Evelyn's smallest left toe probably was with his nunchucks in hopes of... doing something "WHY DID PINK BOY GROW LARGE!? IS THIS NORMAL!?"

"WATAH! You are nothing before my Fishman Karate!"

Wednesday's Theme - Aggression & Victory
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:20 pm

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 389a9835268a9386a4a711276710b4fa_zpsjl1nrqzz

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven continued to leer at Mr. Wednesday as the whale man approached--and then proceeded to call him a little girl and smack him in the head with his weapon.
"Ow--! Hey, what the hell--?! Back off!" he shouted angrily at Wednesday, moving his arms up to cover his head--at least his hat had cushioned the blow a little bit...
But then suddenly Evelyn did a thing. He watched her in surprise--honestly quite shocked that she was trying to help them. After all, they were criminals...there was no way that she'd thought that they'd redeemed themselves...so why was she doing this...? It was at this point, however, that Nankis started shooting at them at random, and Sven rapidly took a few steps back, clearly not really knowing how to react to an actually armed gun--and then Nankis ran right past them. Well, so much for stalling these guys...Schizophora was sure to be upset about that...speaking of the bug man, Sven heard him screeching a few seconds later, and looked over in his direction--just in time for him to see Schizophora catch Nankis by the throat. And that in itself made Sven's eyes widen. This guy--this ridiculous, shouty bug guy--he was capable of something like that...? He was already looking at Schizophora as the man began to shout at them, and he felt his stomach drop a bit at the man's words--mostly because he knew he was right. 'Once a criminal, always a criminal,' went the saying--and even if he did somehow redeem himself, nobody was ever going to look at him the same ever again. Those were just the facts of the situation.
Before he could comprehend the situation any further, however, tanks and hovercraft began rolling in from the EDF--which just made the situation even worse, especially now that Evelyn was 12 feet tall and standing in the middle of the square. Sven was a bit dumbfounded by the situation at first, standing there with his mouth hanging open a bit, his eyes still open wide. However, at this point, it finally became clear to him that he really needed to get out of there. He turned on his heel and began to run after Schizophora--but then came to an abrupt stop, looking back over at Evelyn. She was a prime target for all of those EDF people...and he had no doubt in his mind that all of the others were just going to high-tail it out of there...
He turned around, dashing back towards Evelyn.

"Ugh, I can't believe I'm fuckin' doing this...!" he shouted at himself as he screeched to a halt in between Evelyn and Wednesday, hastily pulling out his riding crop and gripping it with both hands, holding it up horizontally and looking away, shutting his eyes and somehow managing to block Wednesday's attack. Well, that was one toe saved. He opened his eyes after a moment, looking at Wednesday for a split second, kind of just staring for a moment before abruptly turning around and literally climbing up Evelyn until he reached her shoulder, slinging himself over her shoulder and holding onto her clothes to stay on--it was a good thing lizards were so good at climbing. "Okay so not to rush you Evie but tANKS BAD LET'S GO--"

☆--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☆
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Jun 26, 2015 8:44 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Destiny  is  no  matter  of  chance▓▓▒▒░░

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Kekkai_Sensen_full_1880916_zpsuybhnpml

░░▒▒▓▓It  is  a  matter  of  choice▓▓▒▒░░

Jantzen Tretheway
Holder of the Oculus Futura
⚛-------------------------------------⚛
It is wise to look ahead. . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . .but difficult to look
further than you can see

⚛-------------------------------------⚛

"Not much in this whole city makes sense..." Jantzen sighed at Maniea's initial statement--she did seem pretty right, since those men had kind of been shooting at them for no reason...aside from the running down pedestrians part, but he wasn't really going to bring that up considering that Maniea was the only one keeping him away from gravity and the concrete at the moment.
At last, though, they landed on a rooftop, and once Jantzen got his footing, he took a moment to get his bearings before speaking again,

"I'm...I'm alive? I'm alive! Thank you!" he gushed happily, clearly relieved as he was patting himself down as if to verify that he was actually in fact alive and uninjured--which, thankfully, was the truth.
As Maniea approached the edge of the building to look down, Jantzen hesitantly did as well--quickly stepping backwards a bit again at seeing the dizzying height that they were up at. His eyes then glanced back over to Maniea--who was holding out Echo to him, and asking for information in exchange. Echo seemed pretty chill with all of this, like most things--but Jantzen panicked a little bit.
"I-Information--?! Y-Yeah, I can do that! Sort of--um--" He shuffled back over towards the edge of the building, observing the chaos below. "Well, he's going to--oh...uh--they're--e-everything is going too fast for me to predict anything and explain it to you properly before it happens! U-Um--!" He backed away from the ledge again, looking to Maniea, clearly flustered as he continued talking. "A-As much as I'd like to tell you useful things, my eyes only let me see the future--and only about stuff that I'm, like, near and might directly effect and stuff...I-I don't know anything about that bug guy, but clearly he's caused a big enough stir, if the EDF is sending in so much firepower...And he's holding that weird jar of...something? I can't really see it from here..." He paused for a moment, knowing that he probably had to offer up something better than that--and although he was a bit frightened of this suggestion he was about to make, it was worth bringing up... "I...uh...I'm not sure if it's that jar that he's carrying that you want or anything and that's why you're so interested, but--I don't really know anything in particular on him right now, but..if we followed him and I got close enough to him, I might be able to catch some visions of what he's going to do in the near future...I'm not sure how helpful that would be, but...still..."

⚛--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚛
An Offbeat Stroll - Time to Know
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:43 am

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Gs_kar10

" I      w i l l      e n f o r c e      t h e        j u s t i c e         I      b e l i e v e    i n "

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

" A n d      I      d a r e       y o u        t o         t r y       a n d       s t o p    m e "

This was going to work. It was going to work, and they would all get away. She could start over on a far away planet, disappear...but then Scizo pointed at her.  She flinched, expecting to just explode on contact, but then started to grow. She grew and gre until she was even on par with the buildings. She growled and looked at Scizo as he ran away. "FUCK YOU YOU BIG BASTARD!"she yelled, only to uproot like 5 trees with her voice alone. She covered her mouth and looked at the tanks and other things were coming in.  "Oh my god, I'm going to die....but...I-I...they don't-"she then felt Sven  climbing on her, screaming about running. "I...I'll destroy half the c-city if I run away...I don't want to do that! And you guys...you...you need to get to safety." Evelyn, despite everything, took Sven and put him down on the ground as gently as she could. Then she stood in front of all of them, absorbing all tank shells, bullets, shocks, everything. Even toe beatings. She put her arms out to block a street."Run...I'll feel better about this...if you survive..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:03 pm

* The Key Master *
[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 Tumblr_n7i2bxYj0o1s2opl5o1_1280

Key Master looked back to their boss, she wanted those keys. She took a step back, her eyes going wide at Evelyn growing huge. Things were going nuts, and time was running out, which is fairly funny considering she is a master of time. So Key Master turned around and ran away. "Watch out for yourself!" she called back as she disappeared.

*Exit*

______________________The Wesclox Rouge_______________________
"I laugh in the face of Time."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:30 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis just sort of stared at Evelyn for a few moments... Upon noticing that Wednesday's attacks did nothing, along with all the tank attacks and other EDF things going on, Nankis tried to think of a solution other than shooting the alien down, for once. This was the one that had claimed that they were kidnapped and forced to work for Schizo, right? He had still shot at her before...but he could try to make up for it.

"Wednesday, I have an idea!"

Having now recovered from Schizophora's attack, Nankis ran up to his partner and used his back for support, trying to get onto the Orcinian's shoulders.

"No, it's not normal, Wednesday.. We'll figure this out. Take me so I'm facing the alien!"

He held his badge up so the EDF and other people attacking would know that he was law enforcement, if the classic KK suits hadn't already given him away. Being proud as he was, he just expected everyone to stop firing immediately, refusing to believe that the Kalem Klub didn't mean anything anymore.

"I CAN HANDLE THIS! KALEM KLUB. THIS IS OUR DEPARTMENT."

Nankis explained before sort of nudging Wednesday to turn towards Evelyn.

"ALIEN! You need to stop moving, or we'll be forced to keep attacking you! You said Lord Schizophora was keeping you hostage, yes? If you stop destroying the city we can talk about this.."

It was taking more effort than Nankis would show to be so calm when talking to an alien, but with everyone else attacking Evelyn, and being sure that he and Wednesday would be blamed for any destruction, he felt that a calmer attitude needed to be taken. Also if Evelyn had been working with Schizo, they could get information out of her, which was important.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Jun 27, 2015 8:43 pm

Sven Zeret
Showstopper
treasure your present

Sven stared at Evelyn incredulously as she lifted him back down to the ground, hesitating for a moment as more attacks were fired at her by the surrounding EDF forces. He backed up a few steps, shaking his head slowly and quietly-and then saw something even less believable--Nankis was trying to actually talk to Evelyn, potentially to strike a deal. Schizophora's words echoed in Sven's mind--there really was no going back. Evelyn was an enforcer--of course they'd try to give her a break. Him, on the other hand...no matter whether he tried being heroic or not, he'd remain a criminal. As this fact sunk in, he paused, then tugged down the brim of his hat, before turning and making a break for it. Evelyn would be better off with other law people, anyway. He was no fit company, he thought. He ran after Key Master as she left, heading back to Ronny Rockets.

*Exit*

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:10 pm

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Evelyn looked at Nankis as another tank shell hit her. She looked around and saw that not a lot of things were destroyed...only a few trees were uprooted by her yelling. She didn't move from her street block, knowing Sevora was still there. "I...I'm willing to t-talk...and I haven't destroyed a lot...that's the last thing I want to do." she spoke in a clear but quiet. She didn't want to like...destroy anything. Besides the couple of trees.  "I'm...not normally this tall either? It's...cause of the bug man...I'm really tired..."she was feeling a little woozy from blood loss. From the squirrel attack to the tank shells and the guns...she was kind of bleeding a lot. She forced herself to stay awake and upright. She needed to. "Please...help them...they're innocent...they're hostages too..." she mumbled, her eyelids getting heavy.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:39 am

Wednesday's body tensed up as Sven stopped his attack "What-!?" the Orcinian nearly threw another attack, but before he could move the lizard man was already climbing up Evelyn. He let out a sigh as he didn't even bother to stop the guy... he had no idea what he was trying, but it wasn't worth climbing up on her for it. Not with all the tank shells and missiles. As Nankis called for Wednesday, he was quick to turn and listen to the guy. He was right... perhaps if they talked this could be resolved. Wednesday was somewhat shocked, he had never thought of Nankis as the wise type. Unfortunately, the Kalem Klub's words came on deft ears as the EDF soldiers didn't even bat an eye at Nankis. They just kept shooting, the people, the tanks, the copters. There was already talk of their mechas being deployed. Everything was going to hell and there wasn't a think Nankis could do about it. The EDF didn't see him as anything more than a man in the suit, they didn't even recognize his badge. Wednesday quickly noticed that Nankis was endangering himself, as stray fire from the EDF would naturally get him shot. So the Orcinian jumped in front of Nankis, putting his arms around his partner to shield him from said gunfire. Mr. Wednesday's skin was strong enough to protect him form the bullets, though it did sting. He would be fine. Evelyn however, he was worried about what would happen next.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 28, 2015 12:51 am

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis could only scowl at the EDF's ignorance: how could they not know what he was working for?! Couldn't they realize that shooting at Evelyn wasn't even working, at this point? He prepared to feel the various projectiles being shot to actually hit him...but as he turned, he saw that the approaching silhouette was not a bomb, it was Wednesday, protecting him from the gunfire. Nankis looked genuinely surprised, and opened his mouth, trying to think of something to say...but a nearby explosion reminded him of where he was. He'd had time to somehow thank Wednesday later, first he needed to solve this.

"Your cooperation is appreciated...though these fuckin' idiots that keep shootin' aren't a great example of our appreciation..."

He said to Evelyn carefully. Even now, the alien seemed to be trying to defend her comrades, but Nankis wasn't going to pretend that he cared about any others right now: his goal was to keep Evelyn safe until the Kalem Klub could extract useful information out of her.

"Just...hide behind one of the buildings or the floatin' billboards for a sec! I'll...try to get my contacts on this."

He pulled out his cellphone and called the director of the Kalem Klub, hoping that a word with the EDF people would get them to back down temporarily.

"Hang in there, Wednesday, I'm just gonna contact- Oh hello? Yeah Mr Director, it's Mr Nankis. We're at Hours Square, and the fuckin' EDF's interferin' with our assignment again...they've got to back down or we're gonna lose some important information on Schizophora! Yeah, that crazy bug dude.."

As he spoke, Nankis' eyes darted nervously from Wednesday, who was taking all the damage for him, and Evelyn, who was clearly on the brink of going down herself.

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:05 am

Serova

[New Gotham] - Manhattan // Hours Square - Page 2 30_zpszs1wfann

Nightmare Broker
"It's okay to say you've got a weak spot.................................
.......................................You don't always have to be on top
Better to be hated than loved for what you're not."

Serova didn't even understand what was happening anymore. While she knew she wasn't going to surrender, given her criminal status, she didn't want to get killed or let the supposed Cosmic Key fall into someone else's hands. Things just kept happening, though, and before she knew it, everyone had run, save for her and Evelyn. She hesitated, glancing up at bewitched girl... before muttering something in her home language and running for it, knowing there was nothing she could do to save her. It was her best luck that she managed to avoid getting shot - mostly. Something skimmed past her as she made a break for the burger joint, but she simply hissed and kept running, ducking down an alley that soon had a small flash of blue light - and with that, she was gone.

*Exit*

------------------------------------------------------------------
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jun 28, 2015 9:20 am

Evelyn Uros
Alligator Betrayer

Evelyn looked back, seeing they were gone...they were safe. She nodded and looked as Nankis was making a call. She felt...relaxed...like she could just fall asleep right now. "I don't know when I'm gonna shrink...but I'm really tired..." feeling the sting of more tank shells and gun shots as the call for retreat was being put through, Evelyn carefully laid down over and intersection, moving one car very carefully away to not destroy it. She just lay there, curling up a bit. It wasn't comfortable but...it was better then standing."I might...shrink if I sleep....right?"she coughed a bit, but covered her mouth to avoid anything going anywhere. She didn't want that. And she knew passing out was bad, but she was really tired.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Wednesday kept Nankis shielded from gunfire, though at this point he was starting to bleed from his back "Urgh... we got this..." the Orcinian muttered before nearly falling over. He managed to catch himself, only to hear the sound of a loud cannon firing off close to them. It was a tank! A tank fired straight towards Wednesday, to which he tightly grabbed Nankis and jumped out of the way as the tank shell blew up as it impacted a building. Around this time, Evelyn was finally starting to falter, and as she curled up, giant nets were fired at her from helicopters to encompass her. As she grew more and more sleepy and eventually fell, she'd grow smaller in size back into her original form. Wednesday quickly noticed this, managing to get himself on a knee as he looked to his partner "N-Nankis-Dono! Go for the pink one!" he yelled, he was badly bleeding so he couldn't get to her in time. But Nankis had the chance, he could probably run and get her in time before the EDF had a chance to take her to god knows where. They could get her to Kalem Klub headquarters.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:43 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis cursed as Evelyn was falling asleep, which he was led to believe would totally end in her death, and the EDF just kept attacking.

"You idiots are worse than the fuckin' aliens!"

Wednesday was now obviously hurt too, so things weren't going too well.. Amazingly enough, however, Evelyn's theory was turning out to be correct: as she fell deeper into unconsciousness, she shrank. Nankis nodded to Wednesday and immediately darted to where Evelyn was as the nets were thrown. Taking out a Swiss army knife, he cut some of the netting and fished the gator girl out of there, running behind one of the cars that had been knocked over in the various explosions and general chaos.

"Wednesday! Let's get back to headquarters!"

He called out, then added as a brief afterthought, a look that seemed to resemble worry passing by his face for a second.

"Can you make it..?"

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:13 pm

Wednesday attempted to take cover behind a car, he knew he couldn't fight back against the EDF. That would be a grave mistake, one that could cost him his life. So instead he just took cover and hoped not to die. Over the gunfire he could hear Nankis' voice "A good soldier never gives up..." Wednesday replied to Nankis as he ran into an alley. The EDF was blinding itself with their own firepower, just constantly shooting where Evelyn once stood. It was the perfect time to make an exit out of Hours Square. At Kalem Klub Headquarters, they could get the information they needed, unhampered by the trigger happy EDF. Wednesday looked to Nankis before he made his run "We go back to base, put her in cell. When she wakes up we talk, okay?" he told his partner before running off to the best of his abilities, leaving a trail of blood behind.

(EXIT)

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jun 28, 2015 8:42 pm

Mr Nankis

Mr Nankis made a run for the KK headquarters with Evelyn in his arms, convincing himself the whole way there that he didn't care what happened to Wednesday.

*exit Nankis and Evelyn*

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2