Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City // Outside The City

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 Empty Re: Sin City // Outside The City

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 3110

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor didn't flinch, he was motionless, glaring to Bunny. He wanted her to know this was absolutely serious "I understand... but you need to know that whatever is left from Beatrice Miona must now be caste away... just as Marcus caste away everything as the leader of the League. Create a new persona...someone to be respected... yet... someone that can't quite be taken seriously... someone that can catch others off guard. You must throw aside everything for the League... become it's wielder... and... dispatch justice as you see it fit. I ask not that you continue Marcus' vision... I ask that you create your own... god knows... without your own vision... the League is just a tool. But with vision... it becomes something much more..." Victor turned away to look back at the city, The Alliance, The Ministry, NOWHERE, Paladin... they all had their own vision for the world. It was time for The Assassins League to throw it's hat in...

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:42 pm

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 Tumblr16

⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Bunny let out a tiny chuckle when Victor said her real name. She hadn't heard or used that name in years. "I don't know who you're talking about Victor...for all I know...Beatrice Miona is dead...I'm Bunny Mio. We're two completely different people."  she went over next to him, looking over the city. She was silent for a bit before speaking again. "Vision huh? I've heard that one before. In order to defeat an opponent, simply posess the vision they do not...and you will succeed...someone very wise taught me that..."  she chuckled again and shook her head. "I told you...I'm using the League for my own gain...I'll be it's leader somehow, but I will be it's leader."  she looked at Victor then. "And if the others are as desperate as you say...well...they'll either accept me as their leader...or die trying to overthrow me...either way, I'm okay with it. I know the league is supposed to be a family...but if they won't allow it, I'm not going to force that...but...I do have the vision enough to set things right... she looked over the city again with a stone cold face.

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:43 pm

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 310

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 Poison10
- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
- вę Ǟ slǞvę ƮΦ ყΦЦЯ DęsiЯęs! -
╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

Poison let out a chorus of malign giggling as Rose essentially just agreed to everything she said, in fact, he words seemed to be with the intent of making her more sure of herself. With that said, Ishbel was even more sure she was right "I KNOW RIGHT? Other people say I'm crazy I AM NOT CRAZY I mean come on all I am is ahead of the curve am I right? Yeah. YEAH! The world will burn burn BURN because it has to, I know this, Cain knows this, and once it's set ablaze I can finally rest. I can finally- OOOH PANCAKES!!!" Poison's mad ranting was put to an abrupt end as pancakes were brought out. She was quick to eat and drink, not really with the best manners either, she was dirtying the whole table. She didn't care though, she was hungry. And emotional. Not the greatest mix for somebody like Poison "You know what we need?" Poison spoke to Rose with her mouth full, clumps of pancake falling out of her mouth as she continued "EYEPATCHES! I've always wanted two or three to wear! They'd make me look cool... AND MAYBE A MOHAWK TOO! I CAN BE ALL LIKE VROOM DADADADADADA! KABOOOOOM- 'shut it'. KYAHAHAHAHAHA!" she was certainly emotional today, more so than usual.

╠════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Poison's Theme - Throw It All Away
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:56 pm

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 1310
" ? ? . . . . . . . . ? ? "

Sister Rose Aethor
Sister of the One True Messiah
Sister Rose's Theme: Despair and Die

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose nodded and took her hands back, just looking over and cocking her head to the side a little bit.  
"We will keep working. Also, I'm not a pirate." soon her salad arrived and was placed in front of her. In one motion, Rose opened her giant mouth and devoured the entire meal in one bite and gulp. She then took the napkin and dabbed her mouth. "You're pretty, no change. Mohawks are for the weak and unworthy...you are worthy."

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 Rosesig_zpsbf74edba
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:24 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor bit his lips before talking back to Bunny as soon as she finished. He knew the red head pretty well, they had joined around the same time, they had worked together. He'd LIKE to think he at least knew her decently "Look- what I'm saying is that you're not really the most charismatic bitch on the block- say what you like about Marcus but he had that... I just... want you to keep in mind that you're not going to succeed by playing the iron bitch..." he told her with a frown. He frankly knew that when Bunny wasn't in character she was a very, very, very depressing person. Seeing as how it was her job to keep the men in high spirits, he wanted to make sure she was set up for success, not failure. And he knew if she dropped in acting like Bunny the assassin they'd be making enemies in no time.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:28 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -
╠═════════════════════════ ☢ Danger! Danger! Danger! ☢ ════════════════════════╣

"BUT YOU CAN BE A PIRATE!" Poison abruptly cut Rose off when she said she wasn't a pirate. Poison DID have a point there... Rose COULD be a pirate. Then Rose said that mohawks were for the unworthy and Poison was worthy "Getting one." Ishbel replied, almost immediately "Getting one." she said again, abruptly standing up "RIGHT NOW!" she cheerfully announced as she literally jumped through the window and started to make a run for it. To where, we did not though, but apparently to get a mohawk.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:09 pm

" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny looked over at Victor. Yes, in the past Bunny sort of...would get down if anything when things got bad. She still tended to do that. But...with Hassassins, training...and hopefully with her own practice, she could succeed. She would be a great leader and assassin. "You're not wrong...yes Marcus was a pretty...sociable guy...but he made his fair share of enemies too. No matter what, enemies will be made..." she sighed and thought about it more. "...I'll try to lighten up, but I know these guys aren't gonna roll over with a smile and promises of a better life...I have to show them I mean business right?" she rubbed her neck a little bit."You even said it yourself, they won't accept me...it'll take time before they do...but I think I can do it...if you want to give me pointers, I'm all ears..."  she'd let him have a word in edgewise with this. Of course she wasn't going to just change, she'd have to adjust...but she'd try.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:12 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose watched as Poison ran off. After some tentacle adjusting under the table, Rose got up, and walked out. Of course the waiter was like 'pay for your food' but Rose was like, 'nope' and a tentacle wrapped around her and brought the waiter to Rose. She lifted her dress, and suddenly, the waiter was gone. Then Rose kept walking to find Poison...there was obviously no rush.  
"<3 ! <3 !"she hummed as she walked.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:31 am

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 Inga.full.855438_zpsbosu7t2s

Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 Naoname_zps7014b626

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

Nao was quiet throughout the entire ride here.  It seemed Bunny was being very serious so he kept quiet so he wouldn't upset her.  When they finally reached their destination, he looked up at Bunny and nodded in compliance.  Then he slipped a hand out of one of the mittens to hold Bunny's and walk along beside her just as quietly.  His wide lavender eyes flicked around at his unfamiliar surroundings.  He scoped out the tall building looming over them as they cast long shadows over the dusty floor and the many strangers wandering about some of which glance over in their direction briefly as they passed.  Then they finally came to a stop at the top of a building now face to face with a battered man.  When the man said Bunny's name and they began talking, he realized that the two actually knew each other.  As the two went on, he tried his best to keep up with the conversation but frankly he simply didn't know a lot of what they were talking about.  There was lots of talk about the League, someone named Marcus, and Bunny being the new leader, he was able to catch that much.  After a while though, he started looking around some and let himself get lost in his own thoughts.

ღ ✘ ღ ✘ ღ

“Too many choices.  I've never had so many choices before.  It's confusing.”

Rainbow Factory
Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:32 am

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Sin City // Outside The City - Page 2 100-1
My name is... Dorothy Phantom
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dorothy came in, "Yeah she can totally be a pirate!" Dorothy said behind Poison. She just arrived here due to doing whatever she wanted at the moment. She was getting a green jacket that was the right color. "Hi Rose." Dorothy said before looking to Poison again, only to see her running off. "Whatcha getting?" she asked while ignoring the guy getting eaten. It was like she was back home. Just crazier. "Do you know what she's getting?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:47 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor let out a sigh and looked out onto the horizon of the desert on the opposite side of the sight of Sin City "Pointers...? Yeah... I'm not saying you should act like Marcus... but just... it was important to understand why he sometimes acted like how he did. He didn't always make people happy with his antics, but it distracted the assassins from the harsh realities of life.... do you get what i'm trying to say here?" he then pointed to Nao. A small grin on his face, he explained "Maybe that kid can help you- they say that the childish understand more than the matured do for a reason. He probably knows what will help people more than I would..." at this point, Victor didn't really know what else to say. The man was about to move on with the conversation when suddenly his eyes narrowed into a glare. He could feel it... somebody was watching them...

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Aug 29, 2015 2:52 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

"DOROTHY!" Poison came to an abrupt stop before tripping and falling on her face. She was making enough noise in the center of the street that it would have actually been quite easy for Bunny, Victor, and Nao to notice her, she was literally RIGHT THERE. Standing up, her face red from her face hitting the road, she asked "Where's my weiner- I MEAN- WHERE'S THE TRUCK?" she had given Dorothy the keys to the hot dog truck shortly before returning to Cain's mountain. Hopefully it didn't land into dastardly NOWHERE hands or something "Also- Rose eats steak. I think? I dunno- DID YOU KNOW SHE CAN TALK!?" seeing as how she had been dating Rose for a good five years, it was really quite a discovering that she found out her girlfriend could talk. The greenette waved over to Rose to follow before looking back to the red head "How's the weather? NO- that's a stupid question! Better question: Why are there so many criminals in Sin City? WAS I NOT INVITED TO THE PARTY!? I AM MOST OFFENDED!" Poison was, as usual, quite manic and difficult to speak with.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:39 am

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose finally caught up to Poison and Dorothy was there too. She waved at the young girl and went over and flopped on Poison, hugging her.  
"<3 <3.."no words were needed. It was a loving gesture of goodness. Such goodness.

Bunny Mio

Bunny looked at Nao and knelt down.  "Hey, I know this is a lot to take in...I'm sorry yer gettin caught up in this mess...but I vowed I'd be yer Mama for now..alright? Chin up."she pet Nao's hair and looked at Victor. "Nao's gonna be coming too. He's one of the psychic types, and I'm training him so...but yes, I know what you mean. The League isn't all about killing...but living a life too...that was something Matt taught me a long time ago...I never believed him though...but maybe he's right after al-"she heard voices. She looked and saw HER there. Poison...and that was...that couldn't be...but there was no denying it. That was Rose. "That's...what happened to you...Rose..." she felt her fists roll and her body tense. She wanted nothing more to kill them now...end this...but she couldn't. She knew she was just going to be getting angry with this whole thing...if she stayed. "Victor...we need to go...now..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Aug 30, 2015 10:32 pm

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy didn't flinch exactly when Poison face planted on the ground. She laughed nervously before seeing if she was alright. "You okay Poison?" she asked, but like always because of that Killer Gene she was fine. A fall like that hardly fazed her, but Dorothy always liked to check. "The wiener truck is where you left it. Crashed into a building." Dorothy said as she pointed across a couple of buildings to see some wreckage, and a wiener truck stuffed into the window of a corner store with blood stains on it. Dorothy tilted her head when Poison started yelling about Rose, and all the while she back and forth between them. "Silly Poison, of course she can talk. Rose talks in her own way... Unless you mean actual words..." Dorothy whispered the last part because that would be shocking. Dorothy watched as Poison was flopped on before answering, "First of all, it's probably got something to do with an alliance forming. And in my experience it shouldn't last long... Alliances between criminals always fall after a little bit, but this could do damage... And second of all, no, you were not invited. You should be offended. You should make a party of your own." Dorothy said, before looking to the side to see a car coming. "C'mon Poison, Rose... I think we should get off the street, and continuing hugging somewhere else. People might see you and try to kill you again." Though Dorothy was comfortable here she didn't want to have to fight her way of this place.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:30 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

"As long as he's aware of the risk that's involved with working in The League, I don't have a problem with anyone you bring on board Bunny, anyways I-" the man replied to the red head, a small smile on his face. They were in for a rough start, but the man was confident in his and Bunny's skills, he knew they could get the League up and running once again. And then Bunny found Poison and Rose. Honestly, at that point, given Victor's loyalty for Marcus, she should have expected what he'd do next. The man drew his sword, holding it with one arm as he literally jumped off the roof in an attempt to swing his sword down upon Rose and Poison "DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! WORTHLESS SWINE! YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY MASTER!!!!" the man screamed, his sword pulsing with electricity which erratically spun out into the air. He was pissed.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 31, 2015 12:35 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

When Dorothy explained what happened to the weiner truck, Poison just sort of stood there with a vacant expression for awhile "Oh right- Yeah I don't remember that-" she responded to the red head with a positive tone. Not so much as flinching as Rose flopped on top of her, she listened to what Dorothy said about The Alliance. The Ministry, The ACTUAL Alliance, and NOWHERE working together? In Sin City? Poison honestly didn't believe that so many people would work together without SOMEONE (especially Kraven or Jo) setting that alliance ablaze "What a load of bologna!" the greenette responded, not even turning to look at Victor as he swung down upon them. He had almost ironically attacked them whilst Dorothy was mentioning how they should probably leave. Instead, Poison used Rose as a human shield and started to run away. "Applesauce!" Poison yelled, just trying to run away FAR from the assassin with the electric sword "Rose! Dorothy! GET TO THE WIENER!" with any luck, it'd still be working after she apparently crashed it. The greenette made a run for the wiener on wheels, if they could get inside they'd outrun Victor for sure.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 01, 2015 7:02 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose looked over at Victor and just smiled. There was cracking heard and suddenly tentacles started to erupt from the ground, all heading toward Victor. All at once.  
"!!!!"she hummed, lifting her arms and hands in prayer to Cain.

Bunny Mio

Bunny grit her teeth as she watched Victor going to literally kill himself.  "NO!"without a second thought she disappeared from sight, running as fast as she could. She grabbed Victor by the waist, using the speed Hassassin taught her, and rounded the corner. IT was a literal 'now you see him now you don't' moment. She covered his mouth and held him tightly, not wanting to alert them anymore then they already had. "You listen to me and you listen good bucko...I know you want your revenge just as much as I do, but not until you can swing that swing without breaking your arm...you understand me...you are not to attack unless I tell you to, and that's a fucking order, you got me?!"she whispered those harsh words to him, looking around the corner back toward Poison and Rose. She felt her head start to hurt, but held back that pain. The visions were gonna come back soon..."Now...we're leaving...and you're gonna take me to the league...got it?"she didn't dare let him go, not until she was confident that he wasn't going to try anything. Oddly enough, Victor would start to feel his body tense up tighter and tighter as well...like he couldn't move.  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:22 am

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy eyes went wide at the sound of a screaming man who was now suddenly jumping off a roof, "Cause OH GOD THAT!" Dorothy said as she went off running, thinking that Poison would follow. "C'mon you two! We gotta book it!" she said peeking around the corner. And that was when she saw her... Bunny. Her heart suddenly clenched up when she saw her. "Oh..." she said, trying to fight the urge to smack Bunny like she did when she was nine. "I'll get it ready!" she said as she ran to the wiener truck. She didn't want to leave her friends hanging! She went to the truck, and placed the keys in ignition. By putting the truck in reverse she drove backwards to Poison and Rose. "Get IN!" she said, trying her best to control the truck.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:36 am

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

Victor let out a vicious snarl as Bunny denied him his vengeance "NO! I'M GOING TO KILL HER! YOU CAN'T STOP ME!" the man spoke in a hate-filled voice. As far as he cared, he only existed to get revenge for Marcus. Everything else was just a side effect, to be denied his chance at vengeance by Bunny seemed to send him off the deep end. Once brought away from the Church of Crime, the man simply stood there with his head hung low, with almost no interest into what Bunny was saying. A small twisted smile appeared on his face as she finished speaking "You... you can't get in my way..." he muttered in a muffled voice, before letting out an electric shock into Bunny since she was in full contact with him. Gripping his katana to the point where his palms were bleeding, the man broke himself free of Bunny and began to approach the wiener truck "FACE YOUR END!" the man screamed as he stabbed his blade straight into the side of the wiener truck, before craving through it's side, cutting two of the vehicle's tires. "YOU SHOULD HAVE KILLED ME TOO! NOW I'LL KILL YOU!!!" he screamed, electric energy zapping from his sword and cybernetics.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Sep 03, 2015 12:39 am

- ᄂEτ Їτ Æᄂᄂ Θυτ! -

Poison was confused. Did Bunny just save her? SHE SAW BUNNY, AND SHE SMELLED BUNNY, THAT WAS BUNNY THAT SAVED HER. However, not knowing where she went, the greenette just yelled out loudly "THANKS BUNNY! I'LL THANK YOU IN THE BEDROOM LATER OKAAAAAY~!?" she loudly flirted with the assassin before Dorothy arrived with the wiener mobile. "Oh thank god-" Poison spoke in relief as he entered the vehicle... which was then nearly cut in half by Victor because apparently Bunny let him go or something "I DON'T EVEN KNOW YOU!" Poison screamed as she quickly grabbed Dorothy, getting her out of harms way, and jumping out of the vehicle. This was quickly getting very tiring, Poison wasn't in the mood for fighting right now and all these assassins were starting to get on her nerve.

- givę ɱę ყΦЦЯ вlΦΦD! -

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Sep 06, 2015 3:35 pm

Sister Rose Aethor

" . . . . . . . < 3 "

Rose climbed into the truck and heard the screaming man doing more shit. That was getting annoying. She hummed and started to lunge burning tentacles from the ground.  
"...<3"she said, meaning to grab him and just...squeeze him to death.

Bunny Mio

Bunny grunted and was pulled away. Damn it, she needed more practice with the stupid contact palm. She watched as Victor started to attack the truck. He was gooing to get himself killed, and she needed him...as much as she dreaded the thought. Trying to block out Poison and her stupidness, she ran over to Victor, and grabbed him with one arm, and went to chop his neck to knock him out with the other. Thankfully, they avoided the tentacles too."I'm not saving you Poison...I'll kill yah myself...I'm not lettin this butthole steal what's rightfully mine..."she hissed at them, and started to take steps back, grabbing Victor tightly. If he tried that electric hand again...it was going to hurt him too... "Not git."she glared at them, wanting to watch them go.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:05 am

Dorothy Phantom

The Emerald Dragon
Dorothy looked back and shrieked when she heard Victor. "JESUS POISON WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM!?" she asked as she was grabbed and taken out of harms way. When she spoke to Bunny Dorothy was quiet, and looked away from the other red head. "Can we go now? She's helping us get away."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2