Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sin City // Slums

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sin City // Slums - Page 2 Empty Re: Sin City // Slums

Post  Xpherix Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:30 am

Sin City // Slums - Page 2 Genos12_zpsa5e8be78

Sin City // Slums - Page 2 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta gave Emilia a nod as she decided that she wanted to go ahead and stick with the initial plan.  With that, he walked with her as she decided on a hotel and checked into a room.  When she said that she would be going further into the city and asked if he would like to come or not he shook his head, "You can go do what you need to.  I will go search elsewhere.  We can exchange any needed information when we meet back up," he stated in reply.  He figured it would be more efficient to cover extra ground split.  He also seemed to pick up on the fact that whatever situation just occurred may still be bothering her although he couldn't be sure.  Being around her for awhile had been a good way for him to get a rough understanding on how people thought and felt and he believed that she needed this time to think things over.  He would not interfere.  "Just send me a message when you want to return and I will head back here," he stated.  As always, he would keep himself open for incoming messages from DAMA.  He then set his bag of stuff in the corner and shuffled through it pocketing just his wallet and a simple knife.  He walked over to a window, slid it open, and jumped out using his new propulsion system to cushion the fall.  It worked and he landed without damaging the cement below.  He noted this then walked off down the street as people moved out of his way.  He definitely wasn't the best at keeping a low profile.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:37 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Sin City // Slums - Page 2 EmiliaSuit1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Very well... Meet you soon Ganta! Remember to meet back here in the slums." Emilia said before walking off in her suit. She hoped to find what she was looking for, and maybe even figure out more about her father.

*Exit*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Xpherix Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:38 pm

Sin City // Slums - Page 2 Genos12_zpsa5e8be78

Sin City // Slums - Page 2 Gantaname_zps9f40be32

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Ganta had been walking the streets for quite some time now and so far he was coming up dry.  Any leads that he should have found by now were nonexistent.  He even punched out a thief just walking around here which only resulting in his allies to come back him up to which he did the same.  He left their unconscious bodies in the street after searching them and pocketing what cash they had on their person.  He also took their weaponry and sold it for a bit of more money although he kept one of the handguns since it was much less destructive than his ranged attacks.  He really wan't going anywhere as far as gathering information was going and every so often he would fly up onto a rooftop and scan the nearby area.  It he was going to be in this city for awhile, he wanted to have a map of the entire area for future use.  Once the map was completed he would send a copy to Emilia.  He jump back down with a thud cracking the already shoddy pavement.  He continued walking onward.  This was going to be a long day.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

"I feel that becoming strong is the best way to survive in this world."

「Hello,world!」

Xpherix
Xpherix
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down