Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Inside Mt. Skull

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Empty Re: Inside Mt. Skull

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Mar 24, 2015 10:50 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 1210

Ⓙⓤⓢⓣ ⓛⓔⓣ ⓤⓟ ⓝⓞⓦ, ⓝⓔⓥⓔⓡ ⓖⓞⓝⓝⓐ ⓦⓞⓡⓚ ⓞⓤⓣ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓖⓐⓜⓔ ⓒⓗⓐⓝⓖⓔⓡ ⓦⓘⓣⓗ ⓣⓗⓘⓢ, ⓣⓗⓔⓡⓔ'ⓢ ⓝⓞ ⓓⓞⓤⓑⓣ
Ⓨⓞⓤ ⓣⓞⓞⓚ ⓨⓞⓤⓡ ⓑⓔⓢⓣ ⓢⓗⓞⓣ, ⓑⓤⓣ ⓘⓣ'ⓢ ⓐⓛⓛ ⓞⓥⓔⓡ ⓝⓞⓦ
Ⓘ'ⓜ ⓗⓔⓡⓔ ⓣⓞ ⓢⓗⓞⓦ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓦⓗⓞⓛⓔ ⓦⓞⓡⓛⓓ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Zombie12

╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗╔══════════════╗

Nathan's eyes widened as Inna's Killer Gene faded away. He looked utterly shocked at the very fact that he wasn't dead "Monster..." he whispered, even as her Killer gene was gone, apparently pushing his luck. Once Inna was off him, Nathan let out a pained groan flopping onto his stomach and feeling his back "You bitch... I can't feel my spine-" he let out in a weak grown. And as Inna was telling him not to hurt her family, the assassin was already crawling away from the scene. He knew full well he needed to get out of here, his actions were not going to go unpunished "Yeah... yeah... whatever..." he muttered, trying to crawl away from Inna while he still had the chance.

╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝╚══════════════╝

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Zombie's Theme - Here To Show The World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:07 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna should have been going after Zombie; the man was still running his mouth, and he wasa threat to both her family and her employers. She should have been going to finish him off. Instead, she was leaning against a wall, watching the man who was once her friend lie on his stomach and assess the damage that she had caused.

"Sorry-?"

She accidentally blurted the apology out, almost as an instinct, but her voice was weak enough that she could hope that no one actually heard it. The Russian frowned and looked at her own wounds, not nearly as bad as Zombie's superficially, but registering that it would take a while to recover from the life-seeping tendrils and cuts.
All of this analysis of her own condition seemed to be giving Nathan time to get away, an excuse for her to not have to kill him- which she was doing unconsciously. Inna's conscious mind was fully aware that he needed to be kept away, and that killing him would be the most effective solution- yet she was putting up barriers for herself, convincing herself that she did not have the strength to finish him off right now.

"Leave us alone.."

She said weakly as the man crawled away, the only indication that she was letting him go by choice- the only moment that she would suggest to herself that maybe she wasn't as numb as she claimed. Instead of going after her ex-ally, she took a deep breath and pushed herself up unsteadily. Inna had to make sure her family was okay, now that she had fought for them so hard- so she headed slowly towards the hole in the wall that Zombie had created, looking for Axel, who she had not seen since they had been separated.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:30 am

Jasper Everhart

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Boy%2049_zpsnjwszk9r

Hemlock
♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦♦
"Love's a game, wanna play?.............................
.............................I can make the bad guys good for a weekend
'Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."

Jasper bit his cheek as the Inquisitor told him it wasn't enough, frowning for his choice of words. Something about this seemed so... odd- but then again, he was talking to a computer programmed to act like a man long dead. "I... don't know who exactly he is- he was a rich, spoiled piece of shit who was very fond of my mother up until she told him about me and then he left, just like that- he and everyone like him treat other people like such shit, like they're disposable- it makes me sick..." As much as the memories enraged him, Jasper did his best to stay calm. Nonetheless, he was entirely focused on the Inquisitor and what he was making him think about- he could hear Inna and Zombie fighting behind him, but it was background noise to him. As long as that noise didn't stop, he didn't need to worry...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Jasper's Theme - Shot You Down
Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:53 am

Nathan let out a pained laugh as Inna said sorry, as if by instinct "Dont' fucking joke with me, bitch..." he muttered, his weak voice barely audible. He was expecting to be finish off, he honestly was. Yet here he was, still alive. Even worse, she wasn't even focused on him, instead choosing to focus on her lost brother. This angered Zombie to no end, above all else it made him feel like nothing but trash. He wasn't even worth enough to finish off, and that drove Zombie off the deep end. After Inna simply told him 'leave me alone', that was it. He just snapped. The main drew his handgun and aimed it right at Inna's back now that her guard was done "BITCH!" he yelled, pulling the trigger...

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:02 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 David_10

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 The_in10

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"ƨнow мɘ ɒ ƨмilɘ~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻

The Inquisitor seemed to find some interest in Jasper's words "Aaaaah... I see...- well-" at long last, it seemed as if The Inquisitor had finally gave in. After all this time, his tone of voice finally grew friendlier "You will be a perfect subject for me to examine... yes... " of course, David Krueger's motives were still ambiguous. As his last words made clear, he had something else on his mind "Very well, I shall grace you with the first Branch of Sin... and I will assist you in finding the other three as well! You better be appreciative, dirty maggot! I do not often join others' causes..." the mechanical visage then rose an eyebrow as he examined the fight between Nathan and Inna conclude. This only further enforced his view. Nathan was defeated, he was not worthy of the Branch of Sin. In fact, The Inquisitor no longer considered them allies anymore "Oh and-" David's voice grew merrier in a sudden change of tone "I would turn if I were you. He's about to shoot Inna when her back is turned-" surely enough, Zombie did just dad, and The Inquisitor did it several seconds before the man so much as pulled his weapon out. This mean Jasper had ample time to react if he was quick.

☻☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲"тυяи тнɒт ʇяowи υqƨibɘ bowи~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☻
☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Inquisitor's Theme - Twisted Nerve
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:30 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper blinked as the Inquisitor seemed to be giving in at last, staring at the screen silently. Had... he really done it? He somehow felt as if the other was trolling him, yet... he seemed serious, at last. Jasper stayed still as the Inquisitor told him he'd be the 'perfect subject', a little unsure what he meant by that but not focusing on that- instead, he concentrated on the Inquisitor saying he'd give him the first Branch of Sin. In fact, he couldn't help but grin as he heard that, especially as he said he'd help him with the other three too. "Appreciative is an understatement-" he commented, ignoring the 'dirty maggot' part and instead just being thankful he had managed to convince the other to give him the information. As he mentioned turning around, though, and that 'he' was going to shoot Inna- well. Before the Inquisitor could even finish his sentence, he was spinning around, looking fairly worried but reaching for his waist nonetheless. "Inna, watch out-!" Just as Zombie started to pull the trigger, he threw a knife right at his hand, wanting to at the very least send his shot to the side instead of hitting Inna. It was his best option, given how far he was from Zombie...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:47 am

Just as Nathan pulled the trigger, Jasper's knife impaled itself into Zombie's wrist "ARRRGGH!" Zombie rolled onto his back in pain, holding his wrist. He had dropped his gun, and it effortlessly fired into a wall, safe from harming anyone. The assassin, still holding his wrist, got back up onto his feet, glaring at a distance to Jasper "..." he didn't say a word, but you'd have to be thick to not sense the hostility emanating from Nathan to Jasper. Rather than attack however, Zombie backed away, pulled out a couple of pellets from one of his many pouches. The assassin threw them to the ground, and he quickly disappeared within a gust of smoke.

"This isn't over..."

(EXIT)

❝Mission Accomplished.❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:52 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The Inquisitor laughed like a maniac as Jasper threw a knife, quickly disarming Zombie, whom quickly retreated "KYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" he openly mocked the assassin. Of course, it was important to note that he and Zombie had JUST been working together... David Krueger held no loyalties, and he made it clear that you should not trust him. "Aaaalrighty then..." the machine spoke "Do yah want me to just... bestow my knowledge onto yah...? Or are we waiting on the others-?" he asked, the guy seemed antsy, he just wanted to get this part over with. He was more eager to tell them how he would assist them in finding the other Branches of Sin. After all, he was sick of being trapped in this room, he was just DYING to see the world again...

☻☱☱☱☱☱☱☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☲☲☲☲☲☲"so ı ɔɐu qɹǝɐʞ ʇɥɐʇ sɯıๅǝ oɟ ʎonɹ's~!"☲☲☲☲☲☲☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☱☱☱☱☱☱☻

❝Why am I still here? It's simple, dearies. Because I'm better than all of you~❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:02 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper took a deep breath as his knife landed right where he wanted it, glad that Zombie's gun discharged towards the wall, and not where it would hurt someone. As the other got up, he glared right back at him, not even flinching as he dropped the smoke pellets and disappeared. "Damn fucking right this isn't over..." he muttered, taking a deep breath before turning back to the Inquisitor, hesitating as he was questioned. "... Just hold on a second-" he muttered, turning and hurrying over to Jo to check on her. He grimaced upon seeing her injuries, quietly tending to a couple of them before shaking her gently, trying to see if he could wake her up. "Jo- come on, Jo, wake up for me--" He would give up if she didn't wake up, but... he wasn't going to give up quite yet.

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:30 am

░░▒▒▓▓Everybody  loves  the  underdog▓▓▒▒░░

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Ryder%20HT%2075_zpsybtkyjwh

░░▒▒▓▓Then  the  underdog  becomes  a  hero  and  they  hate  him▓▓▒▒░░

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
☲-------------------------------------☲
Gold medals aren't made of gold . . . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination
and a hard-to-find alloy called guts

Ryder groaned quietly as he slowly came back into consciousness, his head pounding. He slowly reached a hand up, feeling a large bump on his head--which was still rather tender and hurt to touch. His eyes fluttered open and he looked around, slowly pushing himself up to his feet--and it became clear that Zombie was gone. He looked around, seeing Inna leaving the room--Eagle was still unconscious, as was Jo--who Jasper seemed to be tending to. Considering he didn't know any kind of first-aid beyond just bandaging things up mostly, he knew he wouldn't be able to help Eagle's got-his-energy-sucked-out problem--so he stood up on shaky legs, righting himself the best he could before stumbling over to where Jo and Jasper were, kneeling down next to Jasper at the bluenette's side. Her injuries looked awful...
"...What do you think...?" Ryder spoke quietly after a moment, apparently addressing Jasper, as he turned to look at the silverette. "About what Zombie said...?" Seeing as how he was still kind of out of it, he was kind of forgetting about the reason that they were there in the first place.

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
An Anthem of Perseverance - Thousand Suns
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 4:41 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Axel_210

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"Sister!" a familiar voice called out to the Russian, it was Axel. He quickly came into sight, reaching out to her "Behi-!" before the man could completely warn Inna of the looming threat behind her, Jasper stopped the threat that was Zombie. Before another word could be uttered, the assassin had disappeared. Axel's first reaction after it all went down was to run to Inna and give her a hug "You are well! I was worried..." he spoke to her softly, before looking at her face "And you mask... it is gone. What happened...?" he asked, Inna didn't take her mask off often. He had always felt like she had some hidden insecurities that she hid behind that mask. So it was strange for him to see her with her mask off in public.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Wed Mar 25, 2015 6:42 am

✮✮✮ ▸ SO FUCK YOUR RULES, MAN ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my passion!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my love!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxhere comes pure energy!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx`cause here comes my fury!

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 10_zpskcr1pbrk

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxJosephine✖↰ Beaumont
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x so let your soul dance, baby xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx time to free yourself at last x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【QUEEN CALAMITY】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Jo`s eyelids squeezed closed a little tighter, and she begun to stir slightly at Jasper`s prompting. She quietly groaned, her hand that was attached to a not misshapen arm moving up to her temple as her eyes groggily fluttered open, her vision fading in and out of focus as she struggled to regain consciousness. As the static that filled her thoughts began to clarify itself, the first thing that occurred to her was that her head was in horrendous pain. Throbbing pain, as a matter a fact- her entire forehead burned like a freshly lit fire and throbbed, causing her to wince just slightly and grit her teeth. The second thing she noticed-- was that her arm that she wasn`t utilizing was most certainly broken, as evidenced by the unnatural way it bent to the right. That was concerning. Not as concerning as it usually would have been, considering it wasn`t the first time she had broken her arm-- but still concerning. Especially considering the fact that it had not been broken prior to her falling unconscious. Prior... to her...
The third thing she begun to process was that she was still alive-- and what had led to her almost not being alive. She opened her eyes fully then, slowly blinking and letting her limited vision adjust to the light, before looking up at Jasper, then Ryder. "...H-Hi..." She uttered, very clearly out of sorts, despite the fact that she was arguably the least injured person in the group as it stood. Aside from the bump to the head and the broken arm, Jo had a lot to be thankful for concerning her condition- that is, not counting her mental condition. Zombie had stuck her down while she was in the midst of an internal panic attack, something that had struck her too hard for her to do anything but stand there and there down at her hands-- the very same hands that were but moments ago teeming and leaking with raw psychic energy. Like a depression, it snuck up on her when she had least expected- she had spent so long perfecting her mental state and curving her thoughts to prevent that ever happening again. But, in reality, she hadn`t fixed anything about herself. She had only swept her dust under a rug. And Zombie`s words had set the rug on fire-- she had acted without thinking... She had almost convinced herself that her psychic powers were like an illness, there one day to haunt her then gone the next-- but she had been reminded that that was very much not true. They were there to stay. She was born a monster, she just hadn`t truly known it until five years ago. And that almost broke her. Out of everything she had ever endured, having to face the truth about her own identity broke her the most.
Jo blinked several more times, trying to swat away her train of thought and instead focusing on picking herself up. She pressed her palms onto the ground and made a shaky attempt to slide herself up into a seated position, but quickly hissed sharply in pain as she applied pressure to her right arm and was answered with shooting, seething agony-- right. Broken bone. Wow. "Fuck- ah... he`s... he`s gone, right...?"  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Jo`s Theme - LoveFuryEnergyPassion
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Mar 25, 2015 7:47 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 2610

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna his a snarl as Zombie kept talking- she was trying so hard to not turn around and kill him, but he seemed pretty intent on convincing her to do otherwise. Clenching her fists, she forced her own anger and resentment down, focusing on Axel instead.

"Axel, you are-"

Too many things happened at once as she reached out for her brother: she heard Zombie's shout, something she would have been trying to ignore, but was worried by- a man in his state, with his power, couldn't be good to anger and turn one's back to... Jasper and Axel spoke at the same time, and it was the expression on Axel's face that gave away that something was seriously wrong...then a shot. With her comrades' warnings, she was already throwing herself to one side, but she would never had had enough time to escape serious injury without their heads up or Jasper's knife intervention.

"..."

Inna stared from Zombie's hand to his face, then to Jasper. She had known that Nathan wanted her dead, but for one who spoke so highly of justice and what was right- no. She should have seen this coming. The world was sick, and there really wasn't any honor left, was there? She glared after Zombie, her body completely tense until he was gone in a puff of smoke, then turned to Jasper.

"Thank you.""

She said, her voice betraying more closeness and genuine gratefulness than the monotone she had previously employed with the NOWHERE officers. The Russian opened her mouth then closed it, as if she wanted to say something more but was unsure of exactly what that was- then Axel was hugging her and she didn't have to worry about saying things.
A weak smile curved her lips, and she hugged her brother back with as much strength as she could muster, trying to prove to herself that he was still there, in one piece. She frowned, however, as her mask was mentioned. She had forgotten about this being knocked off, and was suddenly a lot more defensive about looking in the general direction of the NOWHERE officers.

" Zombie happened.."

Inna answered gravely, holding Axel's hand tightly before turning to see their allies gathered around Jo. She approached slowly, her face cold and expressionless as if to make up for the absence of her mask.

"..He ees gone. Jasper also...seems to have gotten somewhere weeth the Eenqueeseetor."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:22 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The Inquisitor narrowed his eyes as Jasper ran off to help Jo, as a matter of fact, a newly awakened Ryder soon joined him "Aaaawwww- isn't that cute? You're all helping each other out- I just wanna feed you, and pet you, and bring you home, and- ARE YOU SHITTING ME!? Let's get on with this already..." David made it no mystery how little patience he had. Especially when his time was wasted because somebody wanted to help ANYBODY. If there was one thing The Inquisitor had no patience for, it was kindness. "I mean, come on, I got some real knowledge to lay on you bitches- do you think I have time for this!? Gather 'round... little kiddies! Papa Quiqui's got a story to tell!" everyone could hear him, and it was painfully obvious the man was rather impatient about this all. Before he got a new pair of legs he'd need to tell them what he could "Just- don't expect a -full- story... this is only part one after all~"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Mar 25, 2015 3:30 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Axel_210

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Axel_l10

Axel grimaced as Zombie's alias was spoken, that was twice already "I see..." he muttered, obviously shaken by the fact that he was not once, but twice already swatted away by that man like a fly. He felt powerless, as much as he wanted to defend this woman, he messed up time and time again. And then Inna said that Jasper had managed to get The Inquisitor to be cooperative, which only confused Axel and reminded him he had no idea what he was doing. "I'm confused..." Axel muttered, grimacing as he broke the hug from Inna when The Inquisitor called for everyone. He supposed it was time to learn what they were here for. Axel was very curious... and he was hoping he wouldn't be disappointed.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:57 pm

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Tumblr10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Ahh...fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...." Eagle moaned, finally coming to his senses. He felt really weak, and was in a tremendous amount of pain...but somehow he was alive. Looks like Nathan failed to kill him afterall. "I can't feel my anything...nutsack assassin...wait...is...?" he forced his head up, and looked around. The big blonde guy...Jo and Ryder...they looked safe...that was good. He smiled and laid back down again. "Just...give me...a few more minutes...to not move and shit..." he closed his eyes and just kind of laid there.

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:41 am

Jasper Everhart

Hemlock

Jasper nodded to Inna shortly after she thanked him, giving her a grim smile before turning his attention to the questions directed towards him. "I didn't much pay attention to what he said, he seemed to be spewing a lot of bullshit-" he responded to Ryder, glancing up at him before looking back down as Jo started waking up. He held his breath as she opened her eyes, smiling at her softly as she seemed to be fairly aware of their surroundings. "Hi there Jo..." he murmured, watching as she seemed to space out a moment before scowling a bit as she tried to get up. "Hey hey hey, cut that out- and... yeah. Zombie left. Inna did most of the work, and I kinda kept him from shooting her... but come on. I got the Inquisitor to tell us what we need to know." Carefully, he helped her to her feet without touching her bad arm, quickly leading her over to the Inquisitor after so the man-screen-thing wouldn't become too impatient with them. He didn't want to lose the information he'd managed to win from him, after all...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:18 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . they're made of sweat, determination

Ryder seemed surprised at Jasper's response to his question--the whitette seemed very sure of his guess...could it be that maybe Ryder himself was overestimating Zombie's words? Had he let his emotions get the better of him? His thoughts were interrupted by Jo stirring to life again--and Ryder's face took on a faint smile as he saw that she was--well, not totally alright, but awake, at the very least.
"Hey there...glad to see you up," he spoke to her quietly in reply to her mumbled greeting. Ryder watched as Jasper helped Jo to her feet, beginning to lead her over to the monitor where the Inquisitor's visage awaited. And, oddly enough, even though he clearly saw this...he didn't feel even a hint of jealousy. Maybe he was just tired...or maybe he'd finally gotten it through his head that Jasper wasn't some sort of villain waiting to swoop in the moment that Ryder's back was turned...he was an ally. A friend. The redhead picked himself up quietly, following Jasper and Jo over to the monitor. He looked over at Eagle as the man awoke, then went ahead with the man's request to let him rest more. Ryder wordlessly joined the others at the screen, awaiting what was to be said--and feeling luckily as though even the Inquisitor couldn't possibly piss him off when he was this exhausted.

☲--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------☲
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:47 am

xxx

Jo knitted her eyebrows at Inna, having to squint somewhat to recognize her... from what she understood, the threat had been eliminated. Also, something involving the Inquistor...? Her train of thought was too blurred to produce anything other than the self loathing thoughts she had a moment ago, and her crestfallen expression reflected that just slightly- as did the fact that she continued trying to climb into a sitting position with her broken arm until Jasper told her to cut it out. She looked at him somewhat dejectedly, then stopped to process everything she had been told, her mind lagging considerably. She wordlessly nodded, allowing him to gently lead her up onto her feet, and pretty much leaned onto him for support as he moved-- despite the fact that there wasn`t much wrong with Jo aside from her bad arm and horrendous headache. She glanced at Eagle as he awoken, and quietly nodded in response to him.
She did nearly pause to glance worriedly over her shoulder at Ryder, concerned that she was accidentally leaving him behind... though before she could fully turn to him, the Inquisitor said stuff. And just like that, Jo`s rather subdued air dissipated at a speed that was fast enough to be considered abnormal-- she seperated herself from Jasper partially and whirled to face the console, her eyes narrowed down into a glare.
"SUCK MY NONEXISTANT DICK. Fuckin` tellin` me to hurry-- I`m movin` slower now `cause of this shit, fuck it. Nobody tells me what to fuckin do," She grumbled the last bit, and did actually start to walk slower toward the console... mostly because her own yelling caused a sharp shot of pain to erupt over her temples, making wince and whine. Although, the distance between where she had been laying and the monitors wasn`t actually that long... so, she eventually did make it to the monitor where the Inquisitor awaited their arrival. She was most certainly not alright mentally at the moment, definitely not in the proper state to deal with something this important-- but slowly, Jo began to realize the fact that her first rival, the first man to actually damage her to the point of changing her permanently, the man who began her fall from grace over five years ago had apparently miraculously come back to life after she had spent so long trying to kill him and finally succeeded. One of her biggest accomplishments was seemingly undone, one of the world`s most powerful supercriminals and her personal arch nemesis had arisen from the grave... and-- this was one of the times she needed to brush away her mental instability and be a leader. And if there was one thing Jo considered herself above average at,  it was her ability to fake most anything- including a sound mentality when she wanted to. She kept a gloved hand on her temple, gently rubbing at the skin there as she leaned forward onto the console, making an active effort to not look up at the screens and risk worsening anything-- she kept herself authoritative and aggressive, despite her hard time.
"Enough bullshit, ya shitty tin can. Just talk."    

I... am the forever engine. The fire you can`t put out. The grinding gears. The living, breathing machine of hope. I am your Queen of Calamity- and I`ve got big plans for this world...
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Mar 27, 2015 2:50 pm

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

The Inquisitor let out a loud laugh as Jo told him to just talk "FINALLY! Somebody that shares my love for cutting the bullshit- though I suppose you'd probably have to off yourself completely to do that, right...?" it was at this point though that David decided to actually just tell them what they wanted to hear already. As much as he loved to mess around with these people... he hated Cain, and he wanted him dead "Alrighty, so... let's get on with the knowledge! Listen up, dumbasses! Papa Quiqui's got a story time for all of yah!! For starters..." The Inquisitor immediately glared down to Jo as he spoke bluntly "The CP units fought at No Man's Land, including CP-02... were all prototypes... and failed ones at that. They served no real purpose in Charles Paladin's plans, and his real successors still exist in this world, operating in secret. For those of you that didn't have his life hilariously crammed into your heads... Charles Paladin intended to eliminate evil from the world. I'm not talking about some of the bullshit you've probably heard in your lives about making the world a better place and what not... he LITERALLY. WANTED. TO KILL. EVIL. The very concept of it! After witnessing the horrors of The Great War, and fearing another one would start in Europe... one that he believed would spell the end of this earth, so he and The Trust began to work on several projects to prevent mankind from destroying itself. Heavenly Treasure, The CP Units... the list goes on! Unfortunately ol' Charlie died before he saw what any of his creations would be used for! Sucks for him, yeah? Anyways... Cain was a good friend of Charles Paladin... and well... he's working with one of Charles' creations... which would be why he can't be killed..." and that was just about all he knew, while in flesh and blood, the Inquisitor knew the full story. However, when he downloaded his mind into a computer, he made sure to split that information up to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands. "And that's all I know..." he told them, his voice growing lower before he suddenly cheered up "BUT FEAR NOT, IMBECILES! I have the knowledge required to find the other three Branches of Sin! AND I WILL ASSIST YOU! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 28, 2015 12:49 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder listened intently to the Inquisitor's words, despite his still somewhat hazy mental state. The further that the Inquisitor went on, though, the more he seemed to wake up--and by the end, he was hanging on the machine's every word. After all, this was highly important information. However, before they could actually figure out what this creation of Charles' that Cain was working with was--the story cut off. Ryder sighed audibly in exasperation, shaking his head. He did know more now than he did before, though...and it would only increase with each Branch of Sin they found. This had actually given them a fair chunk of information--and once they found them all, he reminded himself, he would know how to kill Cain. He would be able to avenge Chelsea, and rid the world of that menace--all at once. He just had to put up with the Inquisitor's attitude for a little while longer...that was all...
"Alright...how are you gonna assist us...?" Ryder asked the machine, wondering...exactly how mobile this 'assistance' that had been offered would be.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Mar 28, 2015 1:55 am

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Tumblr10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Hot Crater

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

"1...2...3...up we go..." the hulking man managed to push himself up, feeling like a truck hit him...and then another truck right after. He felt tired, in pain, where the fuck did these electrical burns come from. He waddled over to the others, kind of staying in the back cause fuck walking any more then that. He kind of slid down t sit cause fuck standing too. "So...Cain knew Charles huh? " he then realized he didn't really know what the fuck was going on. Someone was going to have to explain this...cause Eagle was so out of it right now, he couldn't even.

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:10 am

xxx

"Suck my dick-" Jo repeated exasperatedly, her eyes tiredly flitting up to the screen as the Inquisitor began to dispense information. Except, once he actually began to speak... the pain in her temples abruptly began to burn much hotter-- she blinked, and lines of deactivated CP units flashed on the back of her eyelids. She blinked again-- this time, a flatline, and a pair of eyes with a black sclera and passionate red pupils. She had heard all of this before. Or rather, she had experienced all of this before.
She very quietly groaned, unable to erase the somewhat pained expression from her face as she half listened, half attempted to distract herself by allowing her eyes to dart around the room. This wasn`t something she wanted to really deal with again... so, she was plenty relieved as he finished, and paused to look over her shoulder at Ryder, giving her boyfriend a bit of a face-- then returned her attention to the monitor. "Depending on how you answer, it may or may not just be worth looking for `em on our own..." She was kind of serious-- if she had to spent another fifty years of her life finding these things, she would if it meant not having to deal with the Inquisitor more, really--
As Eagle approached them from behind, she stopped to turn and nod at him, too... he probably hadn`t heard most of tat-- she`d probably have to ask Ryder or Jasper to fill him in, since she most certainly didn`t want to acknowledge this information for her own reasons... 

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:25 am

Ɩ'M ƁƠƦЄƊ...
ƜӇƳ ƊƠƝ'Ƭ ƳƠƲ...
ЄƝƬЄƦƬƛƖƝ MЄ?
ԼЄƬ'Ƨ ƤԼƛƳ ƛ ƓƛMЄ...

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 Layout14

It was all over now, he had fulfilled his duty. The First Branch of Sin's purpose was to simply give out the knowledge needed. But The Inquisitor wasn't happy with that. Oh no, he would not be satiated until he saw Cain DEAD at his feet "Do not worry your simple mind Mr. Mercy! You see... I have prepared many years for this very moment! I AM PREPARED!!!" and just as Jo was pretty much asking HOW he was going to help, the Inquisitor's visage suddenly disappeared as the giant screen showing his face went to static. One could hear the various machines in the room turning on. The various wires began to glow blue, with the blue glow transferring through the area... leading to a small metal dome in the center of the room. The dome began to shake as The Inquisitor's booming laugh could be heard loudly "KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" it seemed like something really big was going to happen, the power began to flicker, the entire room shook. And then, it all came to an end... and the dome opened, revealing... a teddy bear!

"It's me~!!" he called out in an annoyingly high-pitched voice, bringing his arms up in triumph as he jumped from the dome onto the floor, squeaking as he hit the ground. Standing in front of NOWHERE, he crossed his arms "BEHOLD MAGGOTS! MY GREATEST CREATION! A metal vessel capable of holding such a powerful AI... A PORTABLE SUPER COMPUTER! BOW DOWN TO MY GLORY! KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" he began to jump up and down as he arrogantly laughed... and every time he moved, he just... squeaked. Again. And again. And again. AND AGAIN...!!!!! Satisfied with his triumphant return, he let out a proud huff before walking straight past the NOWHERE officers "What are you nimrods waiting for!? LET US LEAVE, PEASANTS! We have much to accomplish..." he spoke, absolutely serious. He APPARENTLY saw absolutely nothing strange or odd about what he was doing... nope. This was all to be taken completely serious.

Inside Mt. Skull - Page 7 210

❝It's me~!!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:02 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Ryder scowled as the Inquisitor called him 'simple'--his intelligence had been insulted enough today that it was beginning to grate on his nerves. Still, his attention was quickly grabbed by the bravado with which the Inquisitor appeared--or rather, the Inquisibear. Ryder stared for a long moment before simply turning and beginning to walk towards the exit.
"Done. I'm done--" he muttered as he walked, before waiting by the exit to the room for the others. "I can't fucking believe this thing..." To be entirely honest, he was tired--and wasn't in the mood to deal with the Inquisitor's jokes.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next