Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

+6
Akikazemoon
The Hidden Spring
Not Manchee
Your Sweet Dreams
RichNuttyTaste
Amazing Pan-Sensei
10 posters

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:51 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 1304fd21-e975-4928-8afd-874d871cc30d_zpsrhbxsnls

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: ..... | Company//: I'm alone...

-------------

He was unaware who exactly it was he was attacking. All he knew was that he hit something. Crona watched as he saw Kraven's blood everywhere. He licked some of the blood off of his cheek, loving the taste. Crona placed a hand on his head as he laughed more, but in pain. His head was throbbing. He clenched his head tighter, listening as Kraven tried to aggravate him. It didn't work. Crona took his sword, and while laughing, stabbed himself in his stomach. He missed anything vital or important, so it wasn't life threatening. Black goo started to ooz from inside him, only to come back and harden into a protective shell. His killer gene believed this would help protect him... When in reality, it might just had made things worse. Crona slowly looked at his hand that now had red and black blood on it.... 
" Hehe.... Hehehe.... Hahahahaha! The red is so much more appealing! Take more you say? WHY, DON'T MIND IF I DO! "
  Crona said, slashing away at Kraven, attempting to pierce him after a moment as well. Who knows if it'll make it in or not!? 

-------------
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 Da0a2ae986_zps8aa3bcdc

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 Empty Re: Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:22 am

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 Kraven11

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven kept a stone-faced expression as he stood still in front of Crona. He wasn't going to move, not by any means, as it meant Cathy being harmed. Nonetheless, he was fully intent at just allowing Crona to swing away at him anyways. Kraven seemed rather calm... until Crona suddenly stabbed himself, then the blonde seemed a lot more worried "Crona no! Tch..." THAT... was not something he expected. He noticed the black blood harden around Crona. That was certainly interesting... but it was true, he did have Black Blood. just like Cain. The blood seemed to be hardening around Crona... Kraven couldn't help but worry. He had no idea what long-term effects something like this would have on Crona. Before Kraven could think any more at it, Crona swung away at the man. Yuri Dragovich didn't so much as flinch. he stood there, takings wing after swing. Blood splashed onto Crona's body, but Kraven still stood strong. The man crossed his armed, looking at Crona, unimpressed "Is that all you've got...? That isn't power..." he muttered in a condemning voice to the boy. He still didn't attack however, he just stood there, taking every single one of Crona's attacks "If this is what it takes for you to grow... then so be it..." he whispered to himself, still standing strong.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:44 am

[Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 1304fd21-e975-4928-8afd-874d871cc30d_zpsrhbxsnls

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: ..... | Company//: I'm alone...

-------------

Crona would stop every now and again to taste the blood. He seemed to really enjoy it. However, attacking one unmoving target became... Boring. Crona dug his blade deep into Kraven's chest, then slowly pulled down on his blade.  Crona smiled widely as he carved down into Kraven. Oh, how satisfying!
"Hehehe....! Blood! BLOOD! I WANT MORE RED BLOOD! "  
He cried as he leaned into the sword, slowly impaling Kraven further. Since Kraven wasn't fighting back, Crona's killer gene stared to lose momentum. Soon enough, he would be normal Crona again.

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:

[/quote]
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 25, 2015 4:01 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven stayed unflinching in front of Crona as he carved into the blonde. The most the man did is wince and grit his teeth, but he didn't show any real weakness "Tch... this is pathetic!" Kraven taunted. He had seen enough, with Crona's sword impaled into him, Kraven's grabbed onto the blade with his bare hands. The blade cut his hands... but he had an iron grip over Crona's weapon "This... is now power...! You will never find true power alone...!" he muttered, he removed one hand from the blade, but his grip on the blade with his other hand tightened. His newly free hand began to ball up into a fist "You will never be powerful alone... true power is the kinship shared by family and friends... like so..." Kraven brought his fist back as he prepared for a powerful blow. "THIS IS THE FIST OF A MAN WITH SOMETHING TO FIGHT FOR! FOR I FIGHT FOR SOMETHING MUCH LARGER THAN MYSELF!" Kraven suddenly threw a massive, powerful punch towards Crona's face. His eyes glowed crimson red for a moment as his Killer Gene went into overdrive.

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:50 am

[Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 1304fd21-e975-4928-8afd-874d871cc30d_zpsrhbxsnls

-------------

Crona was lost in his own wonderland of blood. He was imagining so many things that just made him smile. The only thing that could actually pull him out was a fist to the face. That's exactly what happened. Crona took a hard one to the face, and was sent back only a little, but down hard. He held onto his sword, so on his way back, the sword would have sliced up Kraven's hand. Crona laid on the ground still and motionless.... Crona was obviously weak. He didn't stand a chance. He was weak... However, there was one thing that seemed apparent. He could simply not be killed. A choking sound could be heard as Crona began to choke on his blood. He managed to spit it out only to let a cackle be heard. Crona slowly sat up in a lazy manner as his nose and mouth bled black goop. Crona was weak against Kraven... But did that stop him? Crona began to slowly stand before quickly darting quickly to Kraven with his sword pointed towards him. Black blood was still pouring from his mouth. When Crona got close, he spit the blood at Kraven 's face. It solidified while in the air, so he was spitting black shards at him. He then stepped sideways and spun around, ending up behind him and attacking from the back.
"Hahahahaha!!!!!! "  

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:22 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven looked at his bloodied fist after the punch, the little guy had managed to cut it. It wasn't a big deal, he'd gone through way worse than this. The blonde observed Crona further as he spit out blood. The blackblood was certainly interesting, it needed to be studied further "Try as you might... you will not strike me down..." Kraven spoke to Crona solemnly as his black blood spit cut parts of his face. Yet the man didn't so much as move. "It's time to fight the urges... break free of the gene Crona... use your own strength of will... DON'T LET THE GENE CONSUME YOU!" he barked out to Crona, his eyes widening as Crona spun around him. He didn't care about the boy getting behind him, but that meant that Cathy was open and exposed to an attack. He certainly wasn't going to let that happen. As Crona swung at him. Kraven knelt on a knee, grabbing Crona's arm and lifting him into the air "There are but two kinds of men in this world Crona... SHEEP AND WOLVES! WHICH ARE YOU!?" Kraven Crona up further into a fireman's carry, before throwing him in the opposite direction from Cathy. He made sure Crona would go up far into the air so it hurt.

"Are you the sheep that let's itself be herded by it's own desires... or are you the wolf, who will conquer his urges to achieve his true potential!?" Kraven took a wide fighting stance, both his hands were balled up into fists as he prepared to attack Crona once more.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 25, 2015 5:33 pm

-------------

Crona grunted when Kraven continued to speak. The fun was wearing off for he knew Kraven wasn't even trying to fight back. Crona was soon lifted, then tossed away from the two. He rolled on the ground after hitting it and just kind of laid there. He didn't move at all...
" Fight the urges... Ha.... The urge is what drives me to fight... But you're not fighting me. I know I'm weak... But is treating me as an equal opponent that hard? "  
Crona slowly sat up and turned towards Kraven. His eyes were dull. His eyes were still filled with blood lust, but he seems bored. Crona just kind of sat there before scoffing at Kraven.
"Wolves? Sheeps? HA! I don't give a crap about your little sayings. They mean nothing to me. Fuck off. "
He said, bored with Kraven. He is basically on the verge of turning to normal, it would only take a few minutes if things continued the way that they were.

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
[/quote]
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Feb 25, 2015 8:37 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven cracked his knuckles as he began to breathe in and out, obviously channeling his breathing to assist him in this fight, and likely something that Cathy hadn't seen since Kraven was training Dorthy in No Man's Land "WHY WOULD I TREAT YOU LIKE AN EQUAL!?" Kraven yelled to Crona "You've yet to show me anything that would give you my respect! If you want to be treated as my equal, why don't you do something that will impress me? All I see is a boy unable to control his inner beast..." Kraven suddenly lunged out towards Crona, not caring for what else the boy said. He dashed forward, throwing a powerful punch towards Crona's chest "IF I WANTED TO SEE THAT, I WOULD JUST LOOK AT MY COLLEGE PHOTOS!" after his first punch, Kraven ducked and threw another punch "As far as I care... all you are is-" then another punch, and another. He continued until he started to simply throw a barrage of blindingly-fast punches "USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USELESS! USSSSSEEELEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!" he roared as he threw a constant barrage of powerful punches towards Crona. Thanks to his Killer Gene, something like this would bring a normal human to near-death.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:27 pm

-------------

Crona 's eyes widened when he was being charged at. Crona couldnt help but to smile! He managed to jump up and dodge the first punch. He then moved his lanky body enough to dodge the second. Then the third. Then the fourth. Then the fifth. However, the punches got faster and faster. Crona was unable to dodge them all, so he raised his arms and began blocking, moving back as he did.
""Impress you? Maybe you're just scared! You're just a fucking CHICKEN!"  
Crona screamed as he managed to grab Kraven's arms tightly. We was weak and lanky, but the Killer Gene gave him outstanding strength. Then, Crona connected his forehead with Kraven's- Hard. However, the black blood formed around his forehead before the impact. This protected Crona, but gave a harder surface for Kraven.
"You're useless! I'M NOT THE USELESS ONE! "

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:37 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine observed quietly as Kraven and Crona began their training, she urged Crona to do as Kraven said when, at first, the pinkette seemed to be hesitant about going into Killer Gene mode. She smiled encouragingly, and then Kraven was doing other things that set it off, and so the training began. Before she knew it, Crona was stabbing at her- that was unexpected. She braced herself for the impact that never came, as Kraven took the blow for her. Grinning, she peeked around to see Crona looking very disturbed, which is pretty much what she expected from a Killer Gene in training- she had seen enough of them to understand how complicated it was to actually train them.

"You're doing great~"

She chimed, knowing that the Killer Gene Crona wouldn't appreciate the encouragement, but figuring that it wouldn't hurt. The training continued and it was getting pretty intense. Cathy just observed, seeming to take note in her mind of how this progress went, almost like a student. Her grin widened at Kraven's mention of friends and family strengthening him, but this soon vanished when she started seeing Crona looking worse- the boy had already stabbed himself, and was now spitting out more blood...that couldn't be good.

"Is he okay...?"

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 1:59 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven couldn't help but listen to Cathy's commentary on his and Crona's quarrel, especially her worry for Crona "Oh no, it's okay Cathy... it's not like the love of your life is BLEEDING OUT or anything- nah, just keep worrying over that one guys with BLOOD ARMOR!" Kraven sarcastically quipped before his arms were grabbed. The blonde's eyes widened as Crona's armored forehead connected with his, sending Kraven tumbling backwards. The man felt his head, letting out a pained hiss before regaining his stature "Naw son, you're DEFINITELY the useless one! I mean... if you can't even control your Killer Gene... then how can I even take you seriously...?" he openly mocked Crona in hopes of actually pushing him to take control. His words of inspiration didn't work, maybe pushing him over the edge would work. Kraven charged Crona, attempting to tackle him to the ground with the force of his whole body.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:51 am

-------------

Crona smiled at Kraven as he kept throwing low blows to Crona. He simply giggled at Kraven, he was so silly to think Crona held the ability to control this! Crona would never be strong enough to control this!  
"Your words are useless to me... Haha! Why would I control something that is easier to allow to control me?! I'm STRONG like this! What you say means nothing to me! NOTHING! HAHAHA!!!!  
Crona was busy laughing that by the time he saw Kraven charging again, he was unable to move out of the way. Crona's small physique was no match for Kraven's, so when he was tackled, he let out a yelp and fell hard with Kraven on him. He coughed up blood and gasped a bit, whimpering and moaning in pain.

-------------

[b]O
ut Of Cares:
Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine scoffed at Kraven's sarcastic comments- she had been with him and seen him fight long enough to know that he would easily survive this, despite how terrible the actual situation looked, so she didn't bother worrying about him, even when he was painfully headbutted.

"Oh shut up, you big baby~!"

She chimed, just as Kraven successfully attacked Crona, proving her point that he was in no real danger- though in the back of her mind, the pinkette knew that any Killer Gene could be a huge problem, especially the untrained ones. She put that thought away and observed some more before looking around for Cao- his silence throughout all of this could only mean he was doing something questionable...right? Cathy was very suspicious of the chinaman, probably more so because he refused to acknowledge her authority.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 4:22 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Once Crona was tackled to the ground, Kraven lifted his fists up and began to pound away at the boy's face repeatedly "WRONG! What you hold is not power... you're just a sheep! With this power... you couldn't beat Cain, you couldn't beat Poison, you couldn't beat me... heh, you probably couldn't even beat CATHY! And you'll NEVER be strong enough to beat Cain so long as you let this control you!" Kraven jumped off Crona and took a few steps, going into the wide stance he had taken earlier before he sent that previous fury of punches towards Crona. He rose an eyebrow as he heard Cathy's words, but chose not to comment back, instead focusing on Crona "If you want REAL power... you need to take control...though I suppose if you're not gonna listen to me... I'll have to beat that lesson into you further...!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:23 pm

-------------

Crona laid limply as Kraven had at it. The black blood managed to cover his face, protecting it. However, the back of his head was beat into the ground. He didn't move as Kraven went off and continued to speak. He didn't move when Cathy threw in her two cents. He simply laid still with his blood protecting his face, and the back of his head bleeding. Crona silently panicked. His body was not responding to him. It wasn't doing what he wanted, which only meant-! Soon, Crona's blood spiked up and pierced threw his own torso. This happened from time to time just from simple lack of control. He let out a cry and whimpered as the blood went back into a liquid. Crona couldn't go any more. He was bleeding, crying, beaten up and two self inflicted holes in him. He wanted to stop, he didn't want to do this anymore! But the Killer Gene disagreed... Crona slowly sat up and pushed himself to his feet. His face was covered with hardened black blood, and the blood from the New wound started to cover his torso. He angled his face towards Kraven, not moving.  
" There is... No controlling this... I can't... And it hurts..."
He whimpered. He slowly took a few steps forward and picked up his sword, pointing it to Kraven. He gripped the handle tightly and watched him behind his mask. His body slowly straightened, regaining his energy very quickly. He was ready for another go.

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:

Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:35 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven looked down at Crona, Kraven knew he had a part in it, but the Killer Gene was practically ripping the boy apart. If he didn't learn control, he'd probably get himself killed one day. He still stood there though, waiting for Crona to get up. Then, as he began to whimper to Kraven, the blonde's eyes widened. His fists clenched, a mixture of anger and sorrow took over Kraven, he looked down, before eventually yelling out "YOU CAN DO IT CRONA! I BELIEVE IN YOU! HAVE THE POWER TO CONTROL THIS! YOU CAN DO IT!!!" he yelled, charging Crona as he stood back up. He threw a powerful punch towards Crona's gut once he got within range.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 26, 2015 6:53 pm

-------------

Crona watched Kraven charge at him. The encouraging words made him tear up that much more. He sniffed a bit and jumped straight up one Kraven tried to punch him. He landed behind Kraven and spun around quickly. He then charged at Kraven with his sword at a faster speed than he had normally before. He attempted to slash at Kraven's neck, his mask hiding his face but his sobs clearly heard.   
" How!? I can't stop... Kraven!!"
 He pleaded as he continued to slash at him.

-------------

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 8:22 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven grimaced as Crona jumped over him, and quickly turned to face his opponent. He caught Crona's sword swinging straight for his throat, so he brought up his arms to block his vitals. The blade cut a slash across his forearms, and the blonde let out a pained grunt "YOU CAN STOP IT CRONA! TAKE CONTROL OVER YOUR OWN BODY! TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR SHADOW!" he yelled as he attempted to grab Crona and headbutt him "You can do it Crona... you're already doing it...! You... YOU CAN DO THIIIIISSSS!!!!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:00 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 F73dd020-7003-44c4-90a5-0a37ed4975b7_zpsxufpp3vp
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: Kraven, Cathy, Cao

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona listened to Kraven intently and sniffled. He allowed Kraven to headbutt him and he let out a squeak as he stood completely still. His sword fell and his arms fell to his sides. The blood mask gained a huge crack down the middle of it, and it fell off of Crona's face, only to reveal a scared and pained looking, blood and tear stained face. He looked at Kraven silently, his eyes still a fire red from the killer gene... But he wasn't attacking. He was unsure as to why... But at the moment, he had no urge to attack Kraven. Instead, more tears filled his eyes and ran down his black smudged cheeks.
"K.... Kraven...."

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:08 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven held his forehead in a bit of pain... that certainly hurt. And this is coming from a guy with weak pain nerves. But that pain didn't matter the second he saw Crona's mask break, seeing his face. The Killer Gene was active... but there Crona was, with control over the Killer Gene. Kraven's eyes widened, a smile appeared on his face "That's my boy..." he spoke before running towards Crona and hugging the kid "You've done it... you've succeeded where so many have failed..." he muttered in a low voice, the man seemed abnormally happy, considering he hadn't known Crona for long. But he did seem genuinely happy for the kid.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Thu Feb 26, 2015 9:58 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 F73dd020-7003-44c4-90a5-0a37ed4975b7_zpsxufpp3vp

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Scared | Place//: Some Road | Company//: Kraven, Cathy, Cao

Crona watched Kraven a bit as he spoke, then ran up and hugged him. Crona froze at the sudden touch, unsure of what to do. That's when something in his chest started to feel weird... And he had the instinct to hug him back. So he did. Crona wrapped his arms around Kraven to return the hug, still sniffing and tearing up. However after a little bit, Crona's initial shock of everything went away... And the painsat in. Crona stumbled back a bit and held his head, and wrapped his arm around his torso. He began to whimper and moan in pain, clutching at the places that hurt. His head and his whole midsection. It was obvious he was in serious pain, just from the look on his face.
"A-ahhh! Hnnngggggg!"

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Feb 26, 2015 10:18 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven had a warm smile on his face as Crona hugged onto him "That will do... that will do..." he spoke to Crona, though he did notice the amount of damage Crona had on him. Kraven could tell his body was destroyed. The blonde pat Crona on the head before motioning for him to sit down "Why don't you relax...? Believe it or not Cathy's uniform isn't just a fetish outfit, the girl actually knows some shit. She'll look after your wounds..." he told Crona before he himself sat down and began to examine his own wounds. They were kinda bad, but nothing that would slow him down.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:58 am

Crona slowly sat down and held himself. He hated everything he did... Everything he said... Crona looked down at the grounf and began to tear up yet again. He truly was a cry baby... But for decent reasons. Crona rubbed his eyes a bit before opening his mouth to speak.
"I-I'm sorry I attacked you... And A-attcked Cathy..... I am sorry f-f-for the t-things I said... I didn't mean them.... I am sorry.... I-I hated it..."
He whimpered out before sniffing and rubbing his eyes. He was very remorseful...

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
[/quote]
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:04 pm

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 Bunbun_zpsbae348c2
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h    t h e    a n g e l ' s   w a t c h     o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y     h e l l ' s     p a t h    w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"Fuck...did I really lose the trail?" Bunny said to herself and saw Skull Pass ahead. She shook her head.   "Been riding a while...I'll take a break here." she drove up, and turned the bike off. She got off and stretched, taking off her jacket and helmet. She heard something happening around the bend. Curious, she made her way around and saw a few...familiar people. "Oh fuck me." she didn't really have a choice but to walk a bit closer. She recognized most of them. Cathy she'd seen, no one could miss Kraven, some weird dude, and then that boy from Westonshire...who was crying? What? She got a little closer, wondering why the hell they were here, hoping to hear something, but she'd be seen before she could. She just stood there, watching for a bit.  

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Skull's Pass (Deathworshippers) - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Feb 27, 2015 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Feb 27, 2015 5:45 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven pat Crona on the head "It's okay boy, I've been through the same! I even killed Cathy that one time...! She got better though-" one had to wonder what the hell Kraven was talking about there. "Anyways... all is forgiven... however, this is only the beginning. We can expect our enemies to be here soon. That's why..." Yuri turned to Cathy "Cathy, we need you work work on our wounds now. We dont' have much time-" the blonde's eyes suddenly widened as he heard the movements of another individual, whom he assumed to be Poison. The blonde ran over to his gun and picked it up, aiming it in Bunny's direction "Show yourself!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum