Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

+10
Skylark-13
scullpanda
RichNuttyTaste
The Vanguard
Akikazemoon
MochaLatte
Raven Todd
Not Manchee
Vladislavich
Emu Queen
14 posters

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  Not Manchee Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:06 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 Cathy%201edit_zpsz7jgqdp2

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine couldn't help but scowl at Kraven's encouragement as she stated what they'd be doing next- she should have been glad that they were doing it in the first place, but Kraven's attitude was severely ticking her off. The pinkette motioned for the Deathworshippers to start heading out, and a wave of heavily armed footmen exited the Cathedral, knowing the location of the Vegas Strip all too well. Cathy lagged behind the smallest bit, waiting for Kraven to come back up with his mop. She approached him, face filled with a rage that only Kraven could fully understand...for it was masked with a grin.

"I fucking hate you sometimes~"

She cooed, her sickly sweet voice not matching the underlying growl in her voice as she grabbed Kraven's garb, pulling him down towards her. The pinkette proceeded to aggressively make out with the man- and this was probably a very good example of how absolutely twisted that relationship was. There was definitely very legitimate violence in that supposed act of love- Catherine did not hold back on biting until she tasted blood -and after a brief yet intense moment, she pushed him away.

"Seeya soon, chicken, I've got some vigilante ass to kick~!"

Cathy flashed the nun man a final grin before arming herself with a large rocket launcher, an old pre-cybernetic habit that she still had not shaken, and strutting authoritatively out of the Cathedral after the footmen- they had interesting times ahead of them.

*exit*

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 Empty Re: The Cathedral (Ministry of Death)

Post  MochaLatte Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:47 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 15c762ca-bfca-4050-829c-d435e5d0b190
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mocha shook her head when she remembered everyone's ritual. She decided to watch instead of joining in the football game, and laughed when Crispin was about to become the ball. "Ha... Well..." she started to say before walking to follow Catherine.

*Exit*

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:51 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 8b064876-ea95-4d37-92d8-71d8dceea8aa_zpsnfrleqfu
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 3f8e92ce-5eb8-4995-a46b-48b850a97be4_zpsjoktr3nf

-------------------I can overcome anything...-------------------

Zane held his hands to his chest as he watched everyone speak and yell and move and just- His mind began to whirl in circles. Before long however, Catherine posted some information that made Zane confused. He had little to no knowledge of many other factions around, nor of places that were not here. He looked away a bit as the thought of a fight scared him, what if he lost control? What if everything went wrong? What if he started to hurt people that he cared about...? He rubbed his arms gently before going back and packing a few things. He grabbed his trusty sword and sheathed it onto his back, and headed back out the door. He looked back to Kraven with a worried look.
"B-Bye.."
He said with a small smile before turning and following Catherine.
~{ Exit }~

-------------------...I-It just takes some practice-------------------
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:29 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 Blue_w10
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t      i s       m y      t o         f u f i l l      t h e        w i l l     o f   t h e    E a r t h    M o t h e r "

Liimu Torok
Psychic Soldier
Liimu's Theme: Bloom

" T h e       s o u l s       o f       t h e         t a i n t e d        w i l l      b e      c l e a n s e d "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Liimu nodded. She decided to just follow suit. She went to the door and waved a little bit. "Have fun Kraven.." she said, and left too (exit)  

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 Liimusig_zpsbe076a47
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:59 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 415

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 Layout10

========================☠========================

So, Kraven was pretty into that whole thing with Cathy. It ALMOST convinced him to go, ALMOST. But nah, he was gonna stay here and just chill out when they risked their lives against Absolute Justice. A somewhat dumbfounded look on his face thanks to their makeout session, Yuri waved goodbye "BREAK A LEG!" and then they were gone. And Kraven was just there. Alone. Just... standing there for about 10 minutes. Slowly but surely, Kraven's madness began to kick in thanks to his lack of social interaction. Kraven craved social interaction, and when he didn't get that... things got weird. Yuri literally walked into his chambers... and came out wearing a polo shirt and shorts. He then looked over to his football, which he still had in his arms before Cathy ruined his attempt to play football. The blonde stared at it for awhile, before just speaking to it "Hello Mr. Ball- it sure is a sunny day today isn't it? Man... I wish my friends would just chill out and play football- they suck-" and then suddenly... the football grew eyes and a mouth "It's okay Yuri! I still love you~!" the blonde then snuggled with the ball "Awweee... I love you too Mr. Ball- it's okay! We can play football without those jerks!" and so he did just that, running around like a fool and catching his own throws outside while talking with his football. Of course, the football couldn't speak, Kraven was just fucking crazy. But he didn't know that. That's why he's crazy!

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:45 pm

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 217

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

So the football died "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-!!! AKSDHJASDAJKS- WHHHHHHYYYYYY!? WHYYYYYYYY!?!?!?!?!" Yuri sobbed grossly on his knees at the scene of a flattened football. Kraven had tripped and fallen on the thing, simply destroying it in the process "HOW COULD YOU LEAVE ME MR. FOOTBALL!? HOW COULD YOU L-L-LEAVE ME!?!?!?!?!" alas, there was nothing left of Mr. Football. He was gone. Kraven gave the football a grave before walking back into the Cathedral in poor spirits. His head hung low, the man seemed quite depressed, so much so that he didn't even notice the man in the suit in the Cathedral as he entered. This man, wearing a plain black suit and sunglasses, was the very definition of suspicious. He was an MIB if you ever saw one "Hello... Mr. Dragovich..." the man spoke in monotone, his voice nearly causing the blonde to jump after he exited from his chambers again with a new set of clothes. Kraven turned to the sound of the voice, looking at the man in black "Wh- h- how do you know my name!?" "We know... everything Mr. Dragovich. Everything about you. Everything about your organization. We know what you've done. We know what you did..." Kraven backed away from the man in black. Who was this man? How did he know so much? Not everyone knew of Kraven's real name, and this man claimed to even know of his past. A past that not even Kraven remembered fully "Who are you... who are... "we"?" was it Black Dragon again? Paladin? Or some other organization that had yet to reveal itself? "Who I am... isn't important, Mr. Dragovich... but who I work for is..." "Is that so...?" Yuri took a step back, if he had to make a run for it, he would. If he had to active Hyperspace Arsenal, he would. He didn't know what to expect, but he expected trouble "Who are you working for...?" the man in black sent a deadpan glare to the blonde, before slowly taking off his shades and looking at Kraven with his dead, cold eyes "Universal Pictures." "W-what...?" "We have noticed... an alarming lack of product placement in your life... Mr. Dragovich. An alarming lack of product placement in this entire roleplay. Which is why Universal Pictures has sent me... to fix that." Kraven immediately summoned a handgun into his grasp, pointing it at the man. This was VERY serious "Like I'd let you...!!" however, before Kraven could pull the trigger, the gun was pulled from his hands... by something terrifying. Something so unholy and evil that it had no place on this website "No... no... you wouldn't... you wouldn't...!" "Oh. I would... Mr. Dragovich. I would... WE would..." the nun man backed into a wall as he looked in terror at the interior of the Cathedral. He was surrounded, he was terrified, he was but a lost child in the presence of such beings "Just accept it Mr. Dragovich. This is how the world works. You can't stop it..." Kraven's legs were trembling. He couldn't do anything but scream as they started to close in on him "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" it was them. IT WAS THE MINIONS.

Of course. None of this was real. Kraven was fucking crazy. And he didn't know that. That's why he was fucking crazy.

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 614

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:59 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 Altcrispin9_zpsddx0vyd8
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

Why do these people fight so hard to live? This is hell. That's why God abandoned us all long ago. That's why the dead are the only ones who are really free....why the dying are the only truly happy
Crispin looked up from his Vita at Kraven's words. By taking the football, he meant take Zane didn't he or .....
That actually sounded like that could be fun...even more so if it didn't require being slightly athletic. Maybe lateer...her guessed...wow. Crispin felt something of surprise break through his melancholy that he was actually considering this.
He followed the others as they left, alternating between looking over information on their destination and playing a restored game with a questionably pink opening screen.     
EXIT
Crispins Theme-Only Human
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Aug 31, 2015 3:27 am

The Cathedral (Ministry of Death) - Page 27 410

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

"And the winner for EVERY OSCAR EVER IS.... KRAVEN!" the crowd erupted into magnificent applause as Kraven walked out onto the stage, waving to the audience with a wide grin and a single tear flowing down his cheek. He did it! He had finally did it! The academy had finally acknowledged him "Thank you! Thank you!"  Yuri spoke out happily to the crowd as they slowly calmed down. Kraven was handled an Oscar, a perfectly crafted naked golden man with a ponytail goatee. "I would say I'd like to think the academy... BUT IN REALITY, THIS WAS ALL MY ACHIEVEMENT! THIS BUSINESS IS SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!" the man broke out into evil laughter as he pulled a gun out from his suit and pointed it towards a gasping audience. Holding the Oscar proudly into the air, he proclaimed "WITH THIS.... THE WORLD WILL BE.... MIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!" the Oscar then turned into a gigantic naked golden guy with a ponytail goatee, picking Kraven up and placing him on his shoulder. Laughing triumphantly from atop the shoulder of a giant naked golden man with a ponytail goatee, Kraven could feel it! THE WORLD WAS HIS!

Of course, none of that was real. Kraven was just screaming and running around in the Cathedral, mostly yelling to himself. He was fucking crazy, but he didn't know that. That's why he was fucking crazy.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27