Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Westonshire (Krieg Forces)

+8
The Vanguard
MochaLatte
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
The Hidden Spring
Your Sweet Dreams
Vladislavich
Not Manchee
12 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Empty Re: Westonshire (Krieg Forces)

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:27 am

---【 Ϲ Λ Θ-----I Λ Θ Ӊ Λ N】---

"┢┦Λ N N | B Λ L---K R I E G "

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰
----M--E--G--A--L--O--D--O--N----

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

----M--E--G--A--L--O--M--A--N--I--A--C----
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As the ransacking turned to an all out skirmish, the soldiers began to full force attack. However a new arrival came into the fray. Emilia Melchiott. The golden knight pecked off a few soldier, but the whole thing seemed almost....Redone. Staged. The men began to round the civilians into a separated area. Taking both the women and children and used the men as human shields as they forced them to prop up for them as the went for greater cover.

The soldiers that came upon Marko gave little care as the fighting began, however they did leave at least on soldier with him as the rest tried to flank the building Bunny and Emilia were located. The Soldier aimed his gun at Marko with almost an inclination to shoot him, but able bodied men were what was needed as well.....The soldier pointed at the ground as if to tell Marko 'stay and be nice!'

"Sir! An armored woman using what appears to be a-a lance of some type appeared here!" One soldier relayed a battle report "We have a total of four wounded or dead, unconfirmed--however team A has successfully rounded he women and children into a safer area! We are currently flanking the two--the sniper and armored woman." The voice of the officers sounded panicked but aggressive, almost rearing for a fight.

"Emilia Melchiott" The commander's voice said as if to appoint a severe mistake the soldier made, "The armored one is most likely an old...'friend' of my son....Hrm nostalgic!" The leader began to seethe in joy for himself. The radio call abruptly ended as the man almost seemed so rack with joy at the situation...

The ones with Blood and Crona were more...confused than the rest. Crona proved that the insane did live here still and Blood showed a normal human's reaction and in no way whatsoever depicted monstrous child. The men looked towards each other as the young girl pulled out a chainsaw that was lit aflame. It seemed as if the men had known the various....unique individuals this world had..
The men strategically retreated and thought about a what the mess hall would serve for them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

【┢┦Λ | L-- T Θ --  T H E -- K | N G 】
[/quote]
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:37 am

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 A60a89c8-a156-49ee-89e4-5632c5d72c8e_zps15337206
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Terrified | Place//: "I'm not sure..." | Company//: .....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crona watched as the little girl ran in front of him. He whimpered in fear, watching the men, when yet another person in armour arrived. The men then soon retreated, and Crona's shaking lessened. He panted hard though, still shooken up. He stood still for a moment before stepping back slowly.
"I want to leave.... "
He whimpered, holding his head a bit as it continued to pound.
"Take me out of here... Take me away.... "
He pleaded to the little girl. He held his arms close and tight as he waited for her response. Too many people. They must die- No.... Yes. They must die. All die. Die. Die! DIE!
"NO!"
He cried before biting his bottom lip in silence. He looked around frantically before looking to the floor. He felt hot, he felt conflicted, he felt urged as the number of people grew. He needed to leave, now.
"Please... Ma'am...."

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:48 am

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Tumblr_ngwwejcV9v1tz9lb9o5_250
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Tumblr_ni1rffdZmr1tz9lb9o1_500

✺☓-----------------------------------------------☓✺
Emotional Status: Much less worried || Location: Westonshire, Alley || Weapon Status: Burn

The soldier seemed... unintelligent, to say the least. His comrades moreso. Marko now was less concerned. As the soldier gestured for him to get down, Marko complied, but put a hand inside his jacket. This hand toggles the safety off and switched his pistol to "Burn" - the lethal setting.
He snapped his pistol up and squeezed off three shots at the mook - each no louder than your standard Hollywood "cat sneeze" silencer, but throwing no slugs - just pure shots of energy.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:53 am

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Herhipsneedtochillcopy_zps5b4ac629
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" T h o u g h      t h e      a n g e l ' s      w a t c h      o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio
Wandering Ranked Assassin
Bunny's Theme- No one is Innocent

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y       h e l l ' s       p a t h      w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Bunny sighed and got up, exchanging her weapon arm for her other weapon. The plasma rifle
"You know...next time yah help, don't give away my position."
she said, and looked at the building. They were coming again. "Just kill as many of these fuckers as you can. If you can spring the people they got in camps, good." she smirked and took a few steps back. "Happy Huntin." she ran off the building, and looked like she was giving herself to the soldiers. Nope. "ENGAGE!" Bunny's feet suddenly caught fire, and she pulled up, firing a charged shot of plasma energy into the brunt of the forces. "YOU WANNA PLAY COCKSUCKERS!? LET'S GET IT OOOON!" she charged another shot and made another pass into the forces. She clicked her heels, and smirked, as she was going to go in for another pass.

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 BunnySig_zpsa1c9bff0
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Empty Entrance de Atlas

Post  The Vanguard Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:05 am

Atlas
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ Atlas stood idly in one of the half abandoned malls, gunshots blaring out in the distance as his eyes scoured over the selection of outfits before him. They were all so damn fancy. He loved it. "I guess I'll need a few more, eh?" He asked himself, tilting his head to the side as he casually evaluated a few. Sighing with hesitation as the gunshots grew closer and closer, "I guess these will do. I need something to wear to work tomorrow." Atlas sounded a bit angry, but mostly discontent; taking two different complete outfits off their respective hangers and taking his time to put them into protective plastic coverings. Finally putting the hangers in, he slung the outfits over his shoulder and made his way into the middle of the mall. "What the hell?" He spoke, mostly to himself as he watched a squadron of soldiers down the way ushering women and children into a store; holding them hostage it seemed. Shrugging it off Atlas moved on, entering the courtyard at which everything seemed to be going on. Bullets were flying this way and that, and while all of the soldiers seemed to be either focused on a building where quite a few shots were coming form or fleeing from what seemed to be a flaming chainsaw. He paced through this war without a care in the world, whistling a merry tune as it was.

↘↘↘ What was that? Sniffling? "Hey, kid," Atlas stopped in the middle of the war zone. One hand his left side pocket, aside a hand gun; his right still holding business suits and ties all put together in their casings. Looking down at Crona, and then towards the blood hungry Dragovich he recognized the situation all to soon. "If you leave the way I came you might make it out without staining your hands, just take a left. Plenty of people to piss you off on the right hand turn." He went on, eyes drifting over the battlefield as the sound of warfare continued; however, he was seen as a non-aggressor at the moment. His eyes however had already begun to shift, the nano machines recognized the conflict and were working to set his blood lust off. Thankfully, he should be able to retain some sanity.. As long as nothing provoked him. "But first things first, where's the food court around here? I have dinner to make and these soldiers are making it an issue to get errands done.. It's bothersome." Atlas growled softly, his otherwise vibrant blue eyes twinged with red as the combat began to escalate. A woman was strafing and taking shots at a battalion of soldiers down the way, but his only desire right now that fueled his cause was to be top dog. And to be top dog, you had to look the part. These suits were his goal in life now.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Look at this lovely company :: Footsoldiers and strangers
Damn look at this place :: Mall courtyard
Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I can give some advice
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:16 am

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Emilia6
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mm... Sorry." Emilia said as she looked down to the scene below. She had to help those people. So as she loaded the next rocket, she gave a nod to Bunny. "Same back." Emilia responded before blasting off. She was happy to see Bunny again, but she knew that she had to fight and then be on her way to the next thing she had to do. "Isis..." Emilia asked as the AI in her suit began looking at the camps. "Hm... We have to save them the best way." Emilia said before blasting off herself. She headed for the first camp she saw. "Cowards." She said as she took out 3 flash bangs and threw them to the ground before zooming in, and landing. She switched out her lance for the laser one, and twisted the hilt to refine the laser. "Laser lining... Refined... Fire!" Emilia fired a thin laser from her glow lance to hit the soldiers one at a time that were holding anyone hostage. She didn't want to hit the innocent, so she was doing her best to leave those guys be, and to target well. "Who here wants out!? Cause it's now here..."
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:28 am

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ I`M BUILDING AN EMPIRE ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building it with all i know
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with my body and soul
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxi`m building with the stars mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxstarting from scratch it began with stone

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 8_zpsb79acb2d

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x i`m building an empire, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx that`s one day gonna scrape the sky x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【 L'ENFANT TERRIBLE】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Blood was expecting a fight, or a slaughter-- and judging by the look in her eye, she was looking forward to a fight or slaughter-- but then the soldiers just... walked away. She blinked, clearly confused- and slowly sort of just withered, withdrawing her saw back to her side. "...U-Uh..." ...She didn`t know how to respond-- did she just scare off a bunch of trained soldiers...? ...That was cool, but-- she felt like she should have been doing something else... so, she rose her saw again. "DON`T TURN YOUR BACK ON ME YOU WORTHLESS PEONS--!!!" She seemed about ready to run off after them, but then Crona`s words caught her attention-- she paused, glancing back and seemingly considering his request to actually leave... but she also really wanted to fight someone, so she was about ready to ignore him- when someone else approached them.
"...Bah," She murmured, the flames on her saw suddenly dissipating as it registered that she wasn`t getting any action any time soon... Reluctantly, she turned back around, mounting her saw on her back again and glaring up at the expensively dressed redheaded male. "Excuse me-- this one is under my protection. We do not need your directions, thank you. Onward, pink one." Without much warning, she grabbed Crona`s arm and tried to yank him up to his feet-- except she was four years old and not strong enough to actually pull him all the way up... but that didn`t stop her from trying... again and again and again...  

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Blood`s Theme - The Next Big Thing
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:36 am

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 A60a89c8-a156-49ee-89e4-5632c5d72c8e_zps15337206

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Status//: Single | Feeling//: Terrified | Place//: "I'm not sure..." | Company//: .....

Crona looked up at a weird man. He quickly scooted back and shook his head at the male.
"B-back away! Please! D-don't come near me!"
He pleaded. Soon, the little girl said he was under Her protection. She was like, what, three? .... Crona didn't argue though. The little one grabbed his arm and tried pulling him, but he quickly pulled his arm away and held it close, standing himself.
"T-touching me can be b-bad... "
He mumbled softly. Crona looked to the Redhead and quickly looked away.
"I don't understand what you mean... I can't deal with this... What... I.... Now..."
So many thoughts ran through his mind to the point to where his speech was broken up. He began to shake again before shaking his head quickly.
"Leave.... Leave.... Leave..! We need to leave, now, out, go, leave, leave....."
He pleaded once more, his eyes darting around everywhere but onto the girl and the redhead.

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 B130c2c9-7315-42db-8d3a-1f5cda0e3dcb_zps231cf558

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  The Vanguard Sun Jan 18, 2015 2:54 am

Atlas
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 AtlasA_zps8b129aed

↘↘↘ "What do I look like, a pedophile or something?" Atlas scoffs, casting his head back for a moment before organizing his thoughts once more. As the two of them began talking to each other, one deciding who was in charge or being protected while the other quickly proceeded to freak the fuck out. "Maybe I shouldn't have asked you two. Good luck controlling your desires kids." Atlas went on, recognizing the characters that were showing themselves; the toddler with a chainsaw was easy. The other, a little harder; but he was trying to hard to resist losing himself... He really needed to learn some control. Sighing, Atlas began moving to the door of the building they were in. On the other side of it was where the soldiers from earlier had retreated to, and for now he thought that was the best way to getting where he needed to go. Craning his neck from side to side, Atlas grinned for a moment before bringing his foot back up and kicking the door off it's hinges. There it went, sailing forward and crashing against the floor; causing a large ruckus, with his left hand he raised it in farewell to the others before walking forward. If these two needed to leave, he figured he may as well bring some attention to himself; his eyes were a vibrant red by now, his only desire in the world to show his supremacy. It wasn't just killing now, no, he just needed to show off; to make these footsoldiers feel how insignificant they were to this world.

↘↘↘ The sound of bullets attracted his attention, and as he drew near he soon recognized that it was a rather uneven but entertaining fight. Plenty of soldiers were fending off what seemed to be a cybernetic red-headed miscreant, and as Atlas drew near he stood beside a fallen corpse; shrugging he knelt down low and retrieved the handgun from the soldier's waist, finding it fitting so that he wouldn't waste his own. With a sudden shot hitting near him, almost searing his skin he sighed softly. The soldiers were so focused on their frontal assault they hardly noticed Atlas as he started firing shots into the back of their heads, his lips unmoving as his attention soon shifted back up towards the woman who nearly shot his sleeve (arm included, but he didn't care about his arm; the sleeve was irreplaceable) off. "Hey! Watch who you're shooting there!" Atlas bellowed, his firearm now at his side, listening for the next footsoldier to cross this way.

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 3a7fdb77-f5d4-4041-b31e-38f8409ac00a_zps150ec8b8Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 A3ec6907-861f-4744-ae6f-736895f49572_zpsf535bde9Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 17cdded7-90d4-4862-a110-70c2c4f8a2ca_zps5fd79a72Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 6fdd5a04-c2ca-4347-9281-357fb1a353ee_zpsb8135a38Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 45c9c57d-2597-42b2-a7d2-ccf20c65cb08_zpsd9f9783d

"There was never a need for civility," "It's only a mask for the animals that we are inside."
"At times I can stand back and admire the finer things in life," "But it's nothing compared to the beauty of raw nature."

Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I can give some advice
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:10 am

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 A165ec0a-cff0-4bcf-be0c-b54fc2085696_zpsdf1c287c

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

As the soldier died before before Marko's eyes he slowly gave him a few words before his death, bleeding out and feeble.
"You will only worsen this world. Ruin the clandestined path it was meant to go...My Lord..Forgive me.." He choked on saliva and blood before passing and leaving words of a prophet's epitaph. A warning. A truth. It didn't matter and It mattered. The motions have been moving.
As Emilia moved in on the soldiers--killing the ones taking hostages, a something called out. It was a voice a familiar voice. The voice came forth from a radio.
"Kehahaahaa!" The voice laughed forth beckoning for some to answer. The laughter was nothing but to provoke some sort of response. As if it need to be answered.

Bunny's plasma blast decimated the few reach out to stop her in a blaze of carnage and burning flesh. However it seemed like the fighting stopped as almost a silent came forth

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Last edited by RichNuttyTaste on Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:38 am; edited 1 time in total
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Sun Jan 18, 2015 3:25 am

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Tumblr_ngwwejcV9v1tz9lb9o5_250
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Tumblr_ni1rffdZmr1tz9lb9o1_500

Emotional Status: NOPE || Location: Westonshire || Weapon Status: Burn

Before the dying soldier could finish saying 'forgive,' there was a foot in his mouth and Marko was bolting out of there. Staying low and shaded, Marko rushed toward his vardo in the parking lot of the mall, gun at the ready. "Merde," he grunted.
Luckily, there was no one in the parking lot, armed or otherwise. This made it easy for him to hop right in and get out as quickly as possible.

-EXIT-
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:16 am

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx

Blood jutted her lip out in a pout as Crona told her touching him was bad, because she had the right to do whatever she wanted-- except this time she realized it was probably better to just take his warning. She redirected her attention to Atas, squinting at him slightly, mostly because she didn`t know what 'pedophile' meant... but she crossed her arms and scoffed, pretending to be offended anyway. "Good day to you, good sir!" She huffed, uncrossing her arms a moment later, and looking back over to Crona. "Alright, fine- my mother owns a Cathedral not too far away from here... we may be able to walk, but only if--" And then a nearby radio buzzing with laughter-- and the fact that she was retreating, combined with that, hurt her pride. Not good.
"...We`re exiting that way. Now. Come on." Forgetting her earlier decision to listen to Crona, she grabbed his arm again and this time actually managed to yank him off the ground-- then without further ado, just stomped out toward the front door, pulling her chainsaw back into her grasp. "NOBODY. LAUGHS. AT ME." If they were getting to the Cathedral, they were getting out covered in blood-- and it was going to be great. Never mind the fact that she had never actually killed anyone before... she seemed perfectly ready to dive into a crowd of well trained soldiers regardless-- "Let`s show these freaks a goddamn lesson--"  

P-Please, mister...! I`m just a--...wow, I can`t even fucking pretend! Last asshole who picked a bone with me ended up ten feet under- you wanna fucking try, punk?
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:08 pm

" T h o u g h      t h e      a n g e l ' s      w a t c h      o v e r      u s      i n      e v e r l a s t i n g      s p l e n d e r "

Bunny Mio

" I t      i s      u l t i m a t e l y       h e l l ' s       p a t h      w h i c h      w e      c h o s e      t o      t r a v e l "

Bunny laughed, landing on top of another building, disengaging the boosters, and sitting on there.
"Maybe a bit overkill but I pride myself in my abilities to provide a challenge fo those who decide to fuck with the innocent."
she said and watched the footman scramble to look for her. The dust and blood were lifting from the blasts get as fast as they came. She put the plasma rifle back in her leg, and sighed. A little burst of violence was quite theraputic from time to time. But she needed to leave as soon as the forces were thinned. Enforcers could show up, and boy howdy she didn't want to give her info to those guys. Plus, the fact of the matter was she didn't want to get tailed. Not by anyone. Emilia saw her, but she didn't want to be seen and recognized like that so easily. "I'll just snipe from here, free a few of those little groups and leave. Besides, this is getting way to fucking creepy with that voice and shit." she said, taking out the sniper arm, and standing up. She aimed and Bam, another group leader. She smiled. "Glad things are workin out. Not bad for a days work." she said, and lowered her scope, but was ready to fire at any point.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:56 pm

[quote="Your Sweet Dreams"]

Crona yelped when he was tugged again and frowned a deep frown.
"M-Ma'am! I-If we go out there and f-fight, I won't be able t-to stop!"
He whimpered. He really didn't want to fight, but his Killer Gene did. The voice did. Ragnarok did. He held his chest tightly and began to breath raspingly. He couldn't control his breathing well, and if they were to leave the way they were about to, there wouldn't really be much of what he could control. He can control his breathing, but that was it. Everything else was dark, fuzzy, horrible, scary, bloody.... Sticky.... Bloody.
"I-I can't promise I wont try to hurt you too Ma'am..."
He said softly and in a worried tone.
"I don't want to hurt someone trying to help me..."

Out Of Cares:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:59 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia kept firing her laser, and looked to the captives. "I'll show you a way out! Don't worry... I'll make sure the most of you get out of here." Emilia said as she began to think how she could get these guys of here. Then she heard a laughing. It sounded familiar and growled as she looked to the radio. She walked over to the device and smashed it. "Quiet..." she said as she looked to the captives. "Come on... I'll show you a way out." she said as she wanted to save as many as she could.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Empty You just had to use a broadcast room. Didn't you?

Post  The Vanguard Sun Jan 18, 2015 6:13 pm

Atlas
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 AtlasH_zps6b3c4b93

↘↘↘ Atlas grew rigid as the intercom came online; the sound itself that was being broadcasted wasn't all that important, the words were mere hindrances; it was the signal itself and the radio waves that had started to bother him so much. He soon lost all conscious thought of speaking as the nano machines within him started going haywire, unstable frequencies had this effect on him; and as his sanity drained he forgot all reason for being there. With a soft thud, the clothing protective sheet fell to the floor; Atlas had chosen to slide on one of the suit's tops, throwing his liberated gun to the side as he began walking throughout the mall. With his now free hands he began tying a tie around his neck, and that was when he came upon the first group of soldiers. They must have been the group that had retreated from the two children, how unfortunate thaty they didn't retreat fast enough. It didn't take long before they took notice of him. "Hey! Lay down your weapon and get on your knees!" They commanded, but Atlas wasn't finished with his tie. How in the hell did they think he was going to finish if they started barking orders like that?! Atlas finished his tie, and kept walking towards them; now reaching for his gun but the soldiers were trained well enough to recognize the sign of hostility. Before his hand could even make it to his handgun, he was being filled with bullets. "You dare ruin my suit!" He growled in anger, falling to one knee but his wounds were already patching up, and with a ridiculous burst of speed that shouldn't be available for a wounded man Atlas burst forwards; colliding head on with a soldier.

↘↘↘ The two of them fell to the floor immediately, but Atlas was not only able to get up; but he had begun lifting and swinging the soldier like he was a weight in the olympics (Or bowser from mario and Atlas was mario) before throwing the soldier into a group of them. Almost like dominos they scrambled downwards, unlike dominos, they tried to get back up. That was bothersome. "Stay down!" He shouted angrily, leaping into a fray of soldiers; knives were drawn and bullets were fired, holes were being torn and made in Atlas every which way but his overwhelming strength was used to bash the skulls in of every soldier. "Outlive!" He shouted, grabbing one of the few remaining, all around him chaos reigned; he was unsure if who he was fighting was soldier, or citizen. "Outlast!" He shouted, almost gleefully as he brought the soldiers head downwards before connecting it with his knee; an audible crack being heard before his entire skull shattered, leaving brain matter and blood on his knee as the body slumped to the ground. "Survive.." He murmured, content with himself as he advanced upon the last soldier; who got a wonderful glance at the holes in Atlas's suit and the wounds beneath them, it wasn't exactly skin... But it looked like bloody strands of sinew were being cast over each wound. Soon, the earliest ones had no signs of ever existing. It was as one of his last wounds began to heal that Atlas ended the soldiers life, bringing his foot down atop his throat; bashing it in till the soldier could no longer breathe. "You annoying rats.. Where is that radio?!" He shouted, anger seeping in his tone as he knelt low; searching for the source of the frequency, the laughter, it was driving his insides insane! It was in his search for the radio that a man approached from behind him, apparently a citizen that had got out. He had been shocked at all the gore; but with a light tap on Atlas's shoulder he started speaking. "I.. I don't know what you are- but thank-" He was cut off, Atlas had grabbed the man's hand at that point; turning around, his face was bloodied and his clothes slightly disheveled. Without a moments thought, Atlas pulled the man closer by the arm and grabbed his collar; getting a good grip before sending him careening towards the back wall of the store they were in. With a loud resounding thud he crashed, blood splattering out of the civilians mouth; and with the moment, before he even had time to fall to the ground Atlas had beat him there. His right hand balled into a fist as it crashed into the man's skull; shattering it against the wall, and in his rage Atlas just kept punching. He kept punching long after the body had fallen and he was only hitting wall. Spider web cracks began to spread from his ministrations, and with one suddenly hard hit Atlas broke through the wall and stumbled just outside of the building from putting to much weight into his punch. "No!" He shouted, looking back but backing up; the building was collapsing around where he had broken through, the surrounding area had lost an important support wall and now pieces of the mall had begun to collapse around it.

Aren't I feeling sentimental lately, like.. :: I can tear into anyone!
The Vanguard
The Vanguard
Maple Survivor
Maple Survivor

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:06 am

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

A man sat high above the fighting, spectating the needless carnage with something riding on the heels of climaxing. The man was not blind to his cheeks rounding to only be split by the curling lips of his grand smile. The man sat with an almost satisfied with this outcome. Watching and studying surely was only half the battle, but realizing they evolve kept it interesting. Montors displayed the various "players" in Westonshire. Two he recognized before. Bunny Mio and Emilia Melchiott. Both able bodied women--recruitment unlikely. The others were upon Atlas. A killer gene human by the looks of it.
He hated the killer gene a tiny bit as his brow furrowed revealing veins the pulsated gorges of blood to express such disdain. Killer gene humans were sickening to watch. Human brutality summed into one spot. Most refused even the simplest of orders and even then no sense of order was wrought. Kraven....Kraven was a prime example. An insane fool who sought death for all.

Regardless of the Killer Gene humans or not, this town was a rather nice. If you didn't count the explosions and shit. The man soon became annoyed that his real estate was turning into terrible idea.

As the last of the soldier began to disappear into the malice that painted this town Cao's vehicle descended onto a street, cloaked. Stepping forth from what appeared to be nothing a man with long white hair began to walk with communicator in hand. He slowly sauntered over towards the location of the hostages. He grasped neck of a man trying to run free. Clutching his throat and spine that he instinctively killed him. It wasn't a bloody site of his kill, in fact it seemed rather merciful.

As he enter the same building the Emilia was, he held the communicator to his face. With grin widening, showing the maw of razor like teeth he spoke.

"Nice to meet you again Emilia Melchiott. It's been awhile after our meeting after I spoke to my son, Wei, he told me of your ventures! You see, I'm here right now trying to liberate an outpost and you come here thinking you can fire up the place. This was going to be a peaceful take over, but you might as well you and your friend have kill everyone here!" Cao spoke with a heavily annoyed tone in his other wise condescending voice. He began to feel a overwhelming feeling of irration as he looked at her releasing his prize.

"You are taking things that don't belong to you. Things that would be in much better care I held them." He noticed her advancement, however it meant little to him. Little to his need. He would not offer her an extended hand of peace

"Leave now. You do not know of what powers you are messing with child!" He commanded with hostility overflowing

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

th
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:11 am

Bunny Mio

Bunny grinned. These guys were fucking push overs. She was literally getting bored of them pissing around. She sat on the edge of the building.
"Y'all are a bunch of jokers. Like seriously, if this is your best and you're stopped by a few super criminals, you don't have anything."
she yelled, swinging her legs over the building. "Think it's time I wrap up and move on." she jumped off the building, landing with ease, and went to her bike. She started it, got on, and put on her helmet. She screeched to the army, and smirked.   "..." she revved the engine, looking for the best way out. And by best, she meant most fun.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:39 am

xxxxxxxBlood✖↰ Dragovich
xxx

Crona`s pleading didn`t seem to have an affect on Blood- her mind was made up, her expression determined and her tiny hands locked into tight, tiny fists. His increasing breathing rate earned a glance over the four year old`s shoulder as they approached the exit to the building they had taken shelter in, and she seemed ready to shove him forth into the carnage-- when his words made her stop dead in her tracks.
It sounded something like expressed concerned for her well being, something she was in fact, not the most used to... but that aside, she loosened her grip on him slightly, and glanced over. "...I have a very high pain tolerance- I can handle it. Now go- we must leave." Without further ado, she shoved Crona out of the building- knowing very well that those with the killer gene did crack under high pressure. "TONIGHT WE DINE ON THE LIVERS OF CATTLE."   

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Your Sweet Dreams Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:51 pm

Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 705a2c49-81f8-4c94-9e62-d67fc6e46980_zpseea37f3b

Age//: Eighteen | Killer Gene | Feeling//: ..... | Place//: ..... | Company//: I'm alone...

-------------

Crona merely shook his head more and more until finally, he was pushed outward. Terrified, he tried to turn and run, but only ended up getting shot in the shoulder. This brought Crona to his knees as he held his shoulder tightly, black blood oozing out of the wound. He looked at his hand and the black blood covering it. Crona began to chuckle a bit, smooshing the blood around his fingers, feeling it's warmth in his hand. The blood in his hand however hardened into small spikes, piercing his hand, allowing more blood to ooze out. He didn't wince at the pain. Instead, his demented eyes turned to where the girl was. His eyebrows were turned upward, but his mouth was in a huge grin.
"Hey Ma'am... What color is your blood...?"
Before the really rhetorical question got an answer, a guard ran to Crona and tried to shove him down. However, he reached back and grabbed his sword, and with one fell swoop, sliced the man's arm. Crona began to laugh a bit at the guard's panic before stopping and shoving his sword deep into his gut. After a few seconds, the guard was motionless.
"He... Hehe... Hehehehehe! It's RED! RED!"
He cried, as though finding out the cure for cancer. Crona stood up, wobbling a bit, before running after another guard trying to shoot at him.
"RED!"
He screamed before slicing the Guard's head off with two hands on his sword. Crona then spun and sliced the stomach of the guard next to him open, blood, intestines, and any sign of life falling out of him at once. Crona merely giggled away at the gory seen of blood everywhere, all over him, and trickling off of his sword. A guard came up behind him, hitting Crona in the back of the head with the butt of the gun. Crona fell to his knees, hair covering his face.
"Why do you hurt Crona... He's never hurt anyone before..."
Then while grabbing his sword tightly, Crona turned and pierced the man in the gut. The sound of gagging on blood was very audible, and it made Crona laugh even more. More guards came, but each one was either punched in his face to the point to where they could not breath, sliced open so that their intestines and what they ate were open on display for all to see, or were losing some sort of limb. I didn't stop there though. As people flee from their hiding spots, Crona would assume they were cowering Guards. Even without the armour and guns. So, he would run after them and slice through them with ease. Their cries were no worries of Crona, nor were their pleas or whimpers. Screaming and yelling, gagging on their own blood, this was what made Crona smile unnaturally large. HE laughed hysterically while killing anything that moved, despite the many gunshot wounds he was taking. He even decapitated a dog trying to run through the mini war. He didn't care. The brain matter across the cement was just so appealing to see. He didn't realize it, but Crona's black blood was leaking from the gunshot wounds, and hardened over them as a type of protection. Though sometimes they would spike up, pierce Crona, and cause more blood to flow. Crona then decided to take a quick breather, and look around at the red stained cement, full of limbs, blood, intestines, and even regurgitation. The smell sure was pretty. He placed a hand over his face and began to laugh even harder, crying this time.
"Red.. Red. Red! REDD! IT'S ALL FUCKING RED!"
Crona cried happily. To him, he was killing guards, horrible people who just like to kill.... But, to any sane person, they could see he was mindlessly killing Civilians who were either shooting him with their own guns in failed attempts to stop him, or those trying to run away and duck for cover. Which, sadly, were also failed attempts.

-------------
Westonshire (Krieg Forces) - Page 2 Da0a2ae986_zps8aa3bcdc

Out Of Cares:

Quotes:
Your Sweet Dreams
Your Sweet Dreams
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:54 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia gave a sigh of annoyance when she heard her name being called by the man behind her. She was trying to help someone up who had their child with them before heading out. The people were afraid, that much she knew. "I have a feeling we've met somewhere before..." Emilia said as she looked at the man with razor sharp teeth. So this man was Wei's dad? No wonder he seemed screwed up, his dad is a monster. 'He should join the club of My Dad is a Jackass...' she thought as she stared blankly at him. "A liberator? Pfft..." Emilia brushed him off. Looks like she viewed him just as much as he viewed her. Not threatening in the least. Then he called her child... She looked back at him slowly, "What did you call me?" Emilia asked, but didn't wait for a response as she readjusted her laser lance and fired at the man before her. She was going to ask the people if they wanted to be in this guy's care or not, but now he just pissed her off by linking her to a VERY... Very bad memory associated with that word.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:28 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Such fire, He thought, Not unlike the first time I met her Still she seemed to be so haughty in her delivery I might as well regard her as lesser still.

Cao heard the distance cries wailing from the outside, his eyes slowly rolling as he realized that havoc, once again, found his chance at making a more peaceful rule. His disdain was visible, these Killer Gene humans were out of control. Little thought to their actions--Emilia caught his attention once more. Was it annoyance? Maybe, regardless he was more in mood to end this battle for now, he had used up to many older model men for this fight.
He noticed she was still fitted in armor like some gaudy knightress. He scoffed at her face as she raised her weapon. He wondered how feeble she was without the armor. How vulnerable her soft skin was, skin that was succulent to the sense of taste and maw of bone and razors...He almost drooled losing composure. Too long has he since ate a feast, Emilia was not helping nor the scent of flesh in the air. His reaction was swift and ghost like as he side stepped the energy weapon, something he found it a tad bit interesting--but that was not the issue at hand. His faced the younger fighter with such calm and tranquil rage, and spoke with her.

"...Hiding from something, some find solace in hiding their fragile bodies in armor instead of basking in the true flesh they were born with--evolved with...." He began to crack his neck, the horrid sound of bone and cartilage popping was horrendous and almost intoxicating for the man.
"...You are a child, unknowing and naive, Emilia Melchiott. Scared and full of headstrong bravado--acting tough with armor rather than flesh..."

The man swung his leg across the wall behind him. Allowing Crona to be seen in his carnage and wrath. A creature of putrid disgusting blindness and rage
"Watch as my work was foiled, by you! I could have saved these humans! Watch their organs writhe and seethe in the open air as the disgusting actions of ONE maniac finds it befitting to choose their fate. I could have saved them--not one life ended here. Not one child dying or without hearth of mother's bosom! By you and your little hare in the rafters....."

He turned to Emilia, slowly approaching her. His dwarfed her size a tiny bit--he lightly tapped the blade's edge as a spark of electricity flew through the air.
"You actions here killed a town, sticking your nose in business you had no right in. How does it feel? Knowing that mother's lost children. Father's losing wives. Children realizing that life ended cruelly in. One. Single. Moment." He turned his head

"There's some still writhing on the ground in agony and not death young Melchiott. You could save them, redeem yourself here, or you could watch you handy work here be set in motion along with the folly of others. Or were you just here to watch a women and children die today?" He smirked, his maw of daggers were gruesome and soaking with both a messiah complex's prophecies and ultimatum and saliva that ran thick desiring to be sated  

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

th
[/quote]
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:54 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Emilia growled as her laser didn't make contact. She perked up though her face flashing concern when she heard screaming. Was he killing people out there? She growled as she looked at Hannibal, standing tall. She remembered him in her first battle with Vulture. His name though... She didn't remember. He obviously knew her name though. She watched him with hard eyes. She didn't care what he said about her armor, it made her a better fighter, and she wasn't going to argue about this. Was... He... Drooling? Emilia raised an eyebrow to hide her discomfort. "Okay... Your obviously a creeper." Emilia muttered as she aimed again. "Watch your tongue..." she said when he called her a child again. She felt anger peaking more and more the more this man spoke to her. Though she had to give props, the man was stronger then he was five years ago. He just kicked down a wall, and what was on the other side made Emilia narrow her eyes. Who the hell was that? Was he working for Hannibal? Then... It was revealed that he wasn't. "What are you talking about... I'm not working with that." Emilia snapped as she smacked her lance at Hannibal. "And stay away you depraved pig." Emilia wasn't going to deal with a pervert. She had enough of those in her life. Though the scene before her was making her quite angry. "Shut it. If you truly want to help your people then I wouldn't have received a distress call. But obviously there is more then one reason now.... Look..." Emilia said, her eyes deadly as ever, as she grabbed the man's shirt. "I didn't bring these people. I am alone. I work alone. Now if you can drop the Messiah act, and excuse me... I have monsters to get rid of." Emilia let go of the man by pushing him away. "You people should hide. Get somewhere safer." she said to them before she blasted off to smack Crona into a wall. Things are getting out of hand. "Stop your murdering innocent people!"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  RichNuttyTaste Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:39 pm

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Hannibal smirked as Emilia did exactly as he wanted--divert her attention away from his prize, as the civilians began to walk towards the vast emptiness of the unknown desert Hannibal spoke.
"If you leave you die, if you stay you die. Life is filled with choices of the impossible. I commend you all for wanting to live--this is my proposition. I can offer salvation in this world. However, this town will be a protactrate under my law." He slowly began to motion towards nothingness, but a gust of silent wind came as his hand moved.

A Hannibal tore down another wall revealing....nothing. The man, as introducing something glamorous, motioned with his hands toward this nothingness.
"Climb aboard, I offer offer only sanctuary" They soon began to enter the nothingness disappearing into it. Another gust of wind pickup but left as instantly as it came. He smiled as he stared off into the distance. His joy was a tad disrupted as he remembered the little guests this town had along with him.

"Sir would you like assi--" A soldier called over the radio, his voice was rather gruff and more....booming than the others on the radio--it seemed he was no where to be seen.
"I can handle it, do not reveal my cards so easily boy. My hand is full of so many goodies I find myself tantalized by the thought of just having them!" Hannibal slowly began to walk towards the opening he made before that he made for Emilia. Leaning on a mound of rubble he watched everything unfold, snapping off an arm of a dead civilian like a haunch of meat--he began to devour the hunk in a few moments as he giddily watched his little friends dance

"How fun! Maybe I'll get to study a killer gene human more indepth!"  
He gnawed on his treat with delight at the idea

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

th
]
RichNuttyTaste
RichNuttyTaste
Newt Citizen
Newt Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:47 pm

Bunny Mio

Bunny was tempted to go over and kind of...check things out. She sighed and shook her head.
"She can take care of herself. I did my job."
she fired at a few soldier stragglers and revved the engine. "YEE-HAW!" she yelled and took off out of town, ready to get on to the next place of respite. (exit)  

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next