Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) Empty Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac)

Post  Not Manchee Fri Jan 09, 2015 1:52 am

This small yet cozy bar is known to be where the Wolfpac hangs out. They have no headquarters, but this is their unofficial base, and it is under their protection. Some of the less-seedy criminals and actually-not-pure-evil people hang out here- the owners know the Wolfpac personally and appreciate that their presence keeps away the often-terrible destruction that comes with the presence of supercriminals.

Bonuses: Alcohol and food store.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) Empty Re: Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:34 am

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) 1310

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
Iɴsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘɪᴛ ᴏғ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀ
A ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡs ᴍᴇ
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) Axel_l10

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

"hRRRRRMMMMM-!" after a seriously odd dream involving a ton of bald men questioning him, Axel was seriously contemplating life. He just sat at the bar drinking some disgusting old beer, an intimidating grimace on his face as he took a sip. Life had gotten a bit weirder since he decided to align himself with Inna and Braque, his new siblings had a big penchant for getting themselves into the most interesting of situations. Axel let out a tired sigh as he suddenly gulped down the entire beer and stood up, walking to the window and just looking out of it into the vast wastelands of the Wild West "..." he glared out the window for some time, and continued to do so. He had a habit of just sort of standing there brooding, especially when he was alone.

❝Do not. Piss. Me. Off...!❞
Axel's Theme - Lonely Wolf
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:12 am

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

So, Eagle was at the bar, just drinking his drink and kind of enjoying the lovely little buzz he got. It was only his 4th...ish one too! The sheer fact he could get drunk again was a pleasure to him, and thus, him basically becoming an alcoholic...sort of. Anyway, he was there, grinning.
"Hey barkeep. The next is my last one, I'm good after that. How much do I owe yah?"
he asked, and when the price was set, he set down the money. "Keep the change too. So coming back here...totes..." The mercenary work was paying well for him lately, giving him plenty of revenue. A lot of people liked being protected apparently, and since paranoia was the worst enemy of everything, he kind of got paid to stand around growling once and a while at people. It was pretty much the best thing ever at this point. He was inbetween jobs currently, but later on he'd eventully find somethin somethin.

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:19 am

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) 6444859f-00d6-4562-aee7-d47f4553d2ac_zpsbe9b1132

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

☥    ════════════════════════════════════════    ☭

Inna's knuckles were busted as she walked into the bar, immediately heading towards Axel, nodding a greeting at him. The lack of weapons on her and her ever-so-slightly messier-than-usual hair gave away that she had been punching inanimate objects. Again. AKA- training. Also AKA- her way to attempt to control the Killer Gene. She figured if she destroyed a bunch of shit willingly once in a while, it might keep her killer instinct in check...so far it hadn't been working too well. Her outbursts were almost as infrequent than they had been in the past...but just as violent. Either way, she still couldn't tap into whatever this power was, and it was frustrating- so she beat shit up and told herself it was going to make her better.
Sitting beside Axel, the Russian barely had to wait for the bartender to bring her the usual- an extra large glass of vodka. She drank an unhealthy amount in one gulp...then took off her mask and observed Axel's brooding.

"...What are you theenkeeng about?"

She asked, arching an eyebrow at her muscled 'brother'. She had gotten used to his spacing out and brooding, she knew SHE probably did a lot of that too, but it was still fun to guess at what could be going on in his head. It was around this point that Inna heard a familiar voice, and her muscles tensed. She didn't turn to the sound of the voice, she needed to forget that she heard that voice. If she pretended nothing happened maybe he'd just leave and not notice her.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

The Wolfpac makes eets own justeece.
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:25 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel didn't really turn to Rommel, though he seemed to grimace a bit more when he heard his voice. Something about Eagle's tone made him more protective. Either way, he stopped tensing up when Inna entered the room again, Axel slowly turned to his side and looked to the blonde, giving her a nod "Bald people." he told her rather bluntly, crossing his arms and slowly looking down to her hands. He then turned back to looking out the window "Are you... okay sister?" he asked her, his eyes focused on the wastelands, but his voice indicated he was in fact worried. "You were punching things against weren't you...? What did those objects ever do to you...?" he asked, entirely serious. Really, the only reason he could think for why she would attack them would be if they offended or harmed her in some way.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:55 am

" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

Eagle was humming as he drank, not really listening to the conversations around. He did take note that a hulking mass of blonde guy was talking to another blonde...who looked REALLY familiar. He did a kind of double take, thinking REALLY hard about it. One could even hear the gears slowly turning as if he were actually trying REALLY hard to create a thought.
"Nah...couldn't be...could it? Huh..."
he mumbled in a soft voice. He swore to god it was her, but he wasn't sure. It had been so long so he couldn't really pin point it. For now, he'd file the thought into the back of his brain and finished his drink. He decided to sit there and just kind of...swim in his buzz for a little while before going elsewhere.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:23 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna, being the still-socially-awkward-though-not-as-bad-as-before-but-still individual that she was, was just actively avoiding looking in the general direction of where she had heard Eagle's voice. Instead she focused on listening to Axel, nodding at his reply. So bald people. That was pretty legit. She was ready to move on to collective brooding...but he questioned her on her beating things up again.
Sighing, she shrugged.

"I am fine, Comrade.. The objects deed not hurt me. Or do my any harm. But...I either punch them or I punch people. You know I do not want to hurt any more people that do not deserve eet."

She explained, a part of her still surprised that she had managed to build a relationship with not only one, but two people that she was actually willing to say things like this to. Unfortunately for her, part of her past had been drinking at the bar when she walked in...so ignoring it and focusing on the deal she had right now was becoming increasingly difficult, as became apparent by her quick downing of her vodka and still-tense posture. The bartender brought a refill without being asked.

"Eet does not matter. Maybe we should go find Braque, where ees he?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:37 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel let out a sigh, before giving another affirmative nod to Inna when she explained her punchiness "If you say so..." he muttered. He was still worried for his sister, but if this was what she had to do then so be it. He had a hard time understanding her and Braque sometimes, he chalked it down to his inexperience in dealing with other people. it was much easier being with wolves or fighting. When Braque was mentioned however, Axel seemed almost dumbfounded. It was as if Braque had just disappeared, Axel trying to hide that fact, and Inna bringing it up brought upon a look of disappointment on the tall, muscular blonde. He shook his head to Inna, letting out a worried grunt "Hrm... I haven't seen him much today... last time I talked to him he said something about me.. not understanding... or something..." he walked over to the bar and got another beer, quickly taking a sip of it as he returned to Inna "Hounds always return to their pack... Braque is no different... he will return soon enough. But... I'm more worried about our expenses... we're going to need to find another job... or we're gonna need to drink less-" and Axel was pretty sure that the both of them would find the notion of them NOT drinking horrific and borderline suicide-inducing. So yeah, getting some more jobs would be nice.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:21 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna offered Axel an as-reassuring-as-possible-when-you're-Inna half-smile and pat on the arm, noticing the worry that still seemed to plague him. She wanted him to get that she was fine..but it was obviously difficult to convince him of this when she was going out, busting her nuckles and whatnot.. She did, however, seem on-edge as Axel mentioned that he hadn't seen Braque for a while. She was used to not being with her 'siblings' at all times, but Eagle's appearance had thrown her off, and she wanted to be in control now. Regardless of her unease, she nodded stiffly at Axel- he was right. Braque would be there when he felt like being there, just like it was on any other day.
Then of course the expenses were brought up. This was obviously a very important thing right now, seeing how her alcohol consumption never stopped increasing, and her companions also liked the alcohol thing. Inna's eyes lit up with realization that Axel was right- again.

"Da."

They needed a job. Soon. Less drinking was not an option. Also this was an opportunity to get the hell out of here before Rommel recognized her, so that was a good idea..

"We should...go. Look for a job. Da."

The Russian was already downing her drink and getting up, halfway to the exit. The sooner they got out, the sooner she could stop feeling like her past was coming back to haunt her...and the sooner they could drink affluently without feeling guilty for it.

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:35 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle continued to keep to himself, but the conversation he was happening to overhear was pretty interesting. He kept his head down, still relaxing in his buzzed stuper, but the voice did sound rather familiar to him.
"That's gotta be...Huh..."
he thought, and then got up, going into the back bathroom to take a piss. He grinned and chuckled softly in the bathroom. "I bet she doesn't even want to remember me...I'll keep it that way. Sometimes it's better yeah? Though her tits did get bigger." he thought to himself again, as he finished up his business.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:31 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel walked with Inna to the exit, letting out a quiet grunt, just the idea of them losing their beer would be horrible. It'd be a tragedy of horrid proportions. As he walked with Inna he shot a death glare to Rommel, he didn't know who the guy was, but he gave Axel creeper vibes. "Where are we going to fin jobs this time...?" he asked, because really, they didn't have a lot of friends. Their tendency to only take "good guy" jobs really just meant that they killed everybody else who offered them missions... and 'everybody else' tended to be 90% of whomever was interested in working with them. Basically, it was hard getting the cash, very hard. The muscular blonde cracked his fists as he walked over to the door, opening it for his sister "We should find Braque too..." he added, since, well- Braque being missing was kind of a horrible thing. He was supposed to be the brains of the operation here.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:40 pm

✘ ✘ ✘ ▸ KILLING IN THE NAME OF ↘↘
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxsome of those who work forces
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxare the same who burn crosses

Amadeus Bar (Wolfpac) 24_zps3a58e6ec

xxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx they`re your chosen whites x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬【MAD DOG】▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Holy JEEZ does it smell like a whole lot of BROODING DOWN HERE," Braque called as he squeezed out some sort of back door, pausing outside it to adjust both his goggles and his coat as a heavily made up young women exited from behind him, and made some serious haste for the exit of the bar. He sauntered over to the bar, plopped himself in the seat beside Inna, pulling a hand through his hair and letting out a big sigh as his other hand rummaged into his jacket for a cigarette-- which he eventually found, lit with ease, and perched between his lips. "Do we have money for me to drink-" He asked quietly, taking a moment to wave to Eagle on the other side of the bar-- he would have probably winked too, but that guy totally kind of reeked of heterosexuality and Braque was only recently beginning to get that not everyone wanted to sleep with people who looked like the Joker. The guy got up and left a moment later anyway- and Braque returned his attention to his 'siblings'. "Am I invited to the cool kids club or are we broke- I heard something `bout jobs- like, we dun really have enough to financially support not one- but two alcoholics, you guys know that right-- fuckin` ridiculous already--" He fell silent again as he took the lit cigarette out from his lips, holding it between his fingers as he leaned over and sort of just placed his head upon Inna`s shoulder. "...Have you been practicing your brooding young lady because it looks fabulous--"

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Braque`s Theme - Burn It Down
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:34 am

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was very aware of Rommel's exit to the bathroom, and when that happened she visibly relaxed, though she knew he'd have to come out eventually...so it was complete relief. A greater problem was at hand, though: finding a job. Axel's questions prompted several questions of her own, such as HOW LONG they would survive without alcohol and how many random people they'd need to beat up before they found a good employer..

"Ah.."

She had nothing. For now. Times were tough for mercenaries with a conscience. The issue of finding Braque was also a thing, because they kind of needed him for the whole group thing to work too- and there he appeared. Rolling her eyes, Inna nodded a greeting at the redhead.

"We can probably dreenk some theengs now and pay later...when we have the money. I do not theenk Nelson weell mind.. "

Nelson the bartender/owner of the bar nodded, confirming the Russian's words. That was good, yes, because as much as she growled " shut up" whenever her alcoholism was brought up, she knew it was an issue when they were low on money. Still, she needed to do the growling thing, as per tradition.

"Shut up."

Inna didn't even cringe at the redhead's leaning, something that would have seemed completely bizarre a few years ago- human contact except for punching was just nyet back then. Now she seemed comfortable with her 'brother''s contact, though she shot a slight glare down at him.

"I have. I am glad you noteeced... Yours needs work."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 18, 2015 5:27 am

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel was brooding more when suddenly Braque came out of the bathroom with some lady. So that's where she was "Mission accomplished!" he spoke in a dead pan voice before grimacing. He then immediately stood up and started to run once he spoke to Inna, his next plan of actions was to tackle Braque, which was common courtesy for the blonde at this point in time "Braque. There is a problem." he muttered, a completely serious expression upon his face. The greatest of problems had occurred "We need money soon or we won't be able to afford beer...!!!" he told the red head, literally gritting his teeth like a nervous wreck as he informed the man so. "You two are joking too much! This is bad... if we don't find ourselves a contract... we're going to have to drink... WATER."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:54 am

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

Eagle was finished and was listening from the bathroom, kind of silently laughing his ass off cause it was funny as all shit. He held in his laughter that he almost pissed himself.
"Oh my god...these guys are a fucking hoot!"
he said quietly, as he was calming down, trying to relax. "Ahhh...ahhh...alright. Better go before I make the awkward happen. But I'm coming back here for the drinks." That bartender is fucking awesome." he left the bathroom and made his way to the back door and out. (exit)

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:16 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx x those who die are justified for wearing the badge, xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

As Inna said that Nelson probably wouldn`t mind them paying later, Braque rose his eyebrows and looked to Nelson, as if intending to ask without actually speaking- the bartender nodded again, and the redhead seemed to melt in his chair again. "What a saint, my god. I`ll take anything you have-- as long as it isn`t anything that`s not beer," He shut up enough to allow Nelson to get to work on that, long enough to make a face when Inna told him to shut up... he knew she didn`t like him--or anyone for that matter--mentioning any potential alcoholism she may have, but he definitely felt obligated to mention it anyway. He was almost sure if he teased her about it enough, she`d maybe stop and not destroy her liver... not that he`d say that part out loud, because that was gay. He glanced up at her in the corner of his eyes, meeting her gaze as she said his brooding needed work. "WHAT. That`s racist! My brooding is flawless, watch-" Braque only got to turtle face for about half a second before Axel tackled him directly off his bar stool, sending the flashy redhead tumbling fully onto the floor with the slightly larger blonde on top of him. "YOU RETARDED PECTORAL MUSCLE," He hissed aloud, voice squeaking some at the resonating pain caused from his head bouncing off the ground a bit- he was actually used to being greeted by Axel like this, not that it stopped him from being upset about it. The blonde was sort of like one of those big dogs that didn`t really know it was a big dog... but either way, he`d been about to curse out his 'brother' some more-- but then he spoke first. Braque stared up at him, absolutely deadpan and uncaring, until he decided to pretend to care about what was being said, because messing with Axel was easy and fun. "FUCK, NOT WATER. ANYTHING BUT WATER. I bet Inna`s hidin` money from us, she looks suspicious enough to drink water, lets rough her up--" He practically barked, turning his head to squint at Inna, and having a bit of difficulty hiding his shit-eating grin.

I`m just gonna keep doing the thing I`ve been doing since I was born-- keeping my head down and throwing punches!
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Sun Jan 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna was finally able to pay full attention to her 'siblings' after Eagle left, now at ease in the bar she basically called home. Last thing she needed was her past coming to corrupt the nice spot she had found some sort of peace in. She arched an eyebrow at Braque's bold comment about his brooding, followed by not-enough turtle face as Axel greeted his 'brother'. She wasn't particularly surprised.

"Deed you break sometheeng again..? We cannot afford that right now, I swear I weell peeck my vodka over your broken arm-"

She seemed pretty serious about this, and Axel's foreboding words about having to drink the dreaded, deceiving transparent liquid that should not be named sort of reinforced this. Braque's accusations were only too typical too, so she stood up and crossed her arms, looking down at the redhead.

"Ah...fite me..-?"

Her attempts at fitting in with the cool kids still needed to be polished, but she was getting there. She did stretch one hand out to place on Axel's shoulder, her eyes almost too intense as she added.

"But da, water ees not O.K. We need to do the... theeng."

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:16 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Instead of getting off, Axel brought himself closer to Braque, glaring intensely into the red head's eyes. It looked like he was about to murder the man viciously, of course that was just how Axel always looked. He did ease off when Braque replied to him about the wayer, his sarcasm was lost on the blonde, who took his words seriously "I'm glad you understand the problem..." he spoke grimly as he got off Braque, crossing his arms. He looked to Inna, giving a affirmative nod when she said water was not okay. That's what he was trying to say all along "We need a job! We need an employer that we don't need to kill also... this is hard..." he spoke, gis expression turning more grim by the second. The thought of not having beer was a problematic one to Axel "I don't have any ideas... what do you two think...? Any leads?" he asked, looking over to the two.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:05 am

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

So Axel was definetely getting closer to Braque`s face right now, and he didn`t know how he felt about that. He stared back, deadpan, but momentarily broke eye contact to give Inna a look as he was told to fight her. "That`s adorable-" Meanwhile Axel was getting off, which was cool- the redhead pushed his palms against the ground and lifted himself into a sitting position, looking up at the two blondes and not really getting off the floor yet. "Water`s good for ya, you know-- you`re `sposed to have eight glasses a day--" Not that anyone cared- and then the jobs thing came back up. Braque sloowly descended himself back onto the ground, his expression thoughtful. "...Saloon may have some postings... there`s also that weird Juggalo town, I dig that place- I fit right in-"

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:21 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna felt like Axel's struggle would normally be the situation that, if she was anyone but who she actually was, she would be hugging him and trying to make him feel better, because that angst was too great, and she could sympathize. But she wasn't, so she just settled for NOT pointing and laughing, but rather angsting along with him, and trying to think of someplace- NOT another bar, since she KNEW they'd just end up drinking more and not getting any work done -to get a job. She scowled at Braque's comment on her 'threat', followed by a deeper scowl as he preached the wonders of water.

"Water ees for pussies. Like you."

She said bluntly, eyeing the redhead to clearly reinforce that that's what she thought HE was. She looked to Axel for support on this one, knowing the blonde would agree that Braque was a total pussy. Unfortunately Braque also happened to be the one that actually got ideas more often, so the bullying of the redhead had to be put on hold, as he actually made important suggestions. Inna was the first to say that getting a job (in order to buy alcohol) was more important than bullying her 'siblings'.

"Saloon ees a nyet- Alcohol well deestract us...long-term alcohol goals are more eemportant. Juggalo town, though.. Thees sounds better, da. As long as I can punch your.. strange ones... eef they come too close. Da?"

Having been in No Man's Land, she had gotten used to WEIRD SHIT, but that didn't mean that she liked having it invading her personal space. In general she didn't like ANYTHING invading her personal space.. So punching would happen if a clown got too close. Buuut it was necessary to get themselves a job, so she poured what was left of her vodka into a flask that she kept way too close to her at all times, and got up.

"Who can I...ah...ride weeth? Dreenkeeng and driveeng ees bad, da, so I cannot."

And obviously her refusal to drive had everything to do with her drinking and nothing to do with the fact that she didn't like driving..

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:31 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel visibly cringed when Braque said water was healthy "Don't want-" he muttered, nodding in agreement with Inna when she said it was for pussies. He listened to what Braque offered as far as where they could get jobs. Axel would want to go to the saloon BECAUSE drinks... but Inna quickly shot that down for reasons that Axel knew full well would work on him. So that left the Juggalo Clown Town... Axel let out a sigh, he supposed that's where they had to go. Axel waited by the door, ready to leave "That's where you're from... right Braque...?" he asked... since Axel figured that Braque being from there would make a lot of sense. He did LOOK like one after all.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:26 am

[quote="Emu Queen"]

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

Braque sort of turtle faced as Inna bullied him, dragging a finger from his eye down his cheek as if to emulate the falling of a single manly tear- then rolled his eyes as the Saloon idea was shut down because the two blondes couldn`t not drink for two seconds as a job was being asked for. "Alriiiight..." He murmured, placing his hands upon his stomach as he listened to the blondes above him, and frowned as Axel asked him a thing. "Yeah, of course- who else would have taught me to flick my guyliner so flawlessly...?" This, of course, was not the truth-- Braque was from Motor City, perhaps an even shittier starting point than Juggalo Town, but messing with Axel was easier than most things. "Anyway, you can ride with me- `cause I can`t tell when Axel is hazed or not. Dude`s a rock," With that, he rose both his hands, wiggling his fingers around a bit. "Help me up-" Because he was still sort of on the ground from when Axel tackled him, and if he wanted to get up on his own, he wouldn`t be traveling with two people. ...That was a lie, he`d probably still travel with them even if they didn`t help him up, but still--

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:09 pm

Inna Dragovich
Righteous Hound

Inna arched an eyebrow as Axel asked if Braque was from the Juggalo Clown Town- she was pretty sure she had found out where he was from at some point, and it wasn't from there. The redhead's reply just confirmed to her that he really wasn't from there, though she had to admit that Axel had a point with the whole resemblance thing.

"You must have some long-lost fameely from there, da.."

She commented, and nodded as he agreed to let her ride with him, which was probably a better idea than letting both totally-not-alcoholics ride together on the potentially dangerous vehicle, though she doubted Axel's drinking would be a problem- at this point if his muscle mass didn't stop him from getting drunk, she didn't know what would.
Braque was asking for help now, and the scene was kind of too funny for the Russian to help him right away. Inna took a few moments to stare from the wiggling fingers to the redhead's face on the ground...then back at the fingers. She turned and started walking away, as if she was going to leave him to get up on his own...

"Axel, catch!"

She turned back and yanked Braque up, a barely-perceptible smirk on her lips as she pulled juuuust hard enough to make him fly up rather than calmly get up.

"We ready-?"

⊀ ☭  ☥  ☭  ☥ ⊁

Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:38 pm

I·ᴠᴇ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇᴅ ғᴏʀ ᴍɪʟᴇs
I ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴀʟᴏɴᴇ

Axel stroked his chin intently when Braque answered him "I see..." he spoke in a thoughtful voice, completely believing what the red head had told him. "Are there any more Braques there...!?" he asked, his eyes widening into intensity as the idea of having more brothers came up. Before anyone could answer him however, he changed to an expression of offense as he was called a rock "I AM NOT A ROCK! ... I'm a wolf." he informed his siblings seriously, crossing his arms and brooding until he suddenly heard Inna call his name. He heard CATCH, and his eyes quickly became bloodshot with intensity. "OOOOOORRRAAAAAGGGHH!!" he yelled as he suddenly tackled Braque into a wall "I CAUGHT HIM!" he yelled in confirmation to Inna, pinning Braque against the wall.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:18 pm

xxxxxxxBraque✖↰ Arlos
xxx

"Of course," Braque replied smoothly to both Inna and Axel, "Except both- I have a whole family of other Braques there. You won`t see `em, though- they don`t like sunlight." He took one drag of his cigarette, which was a slight hassle from where he lay on the ground- speaking of his laying on the ground predicament, he sort of just slacked his eyelids as Inna took a glance over at him and turned her back, as if expecting that from the blonde. He had been about to push himself up until she came right back- and his expression slackened, as if expecting what came next. "Fuck-" Like a rag doll, he kind of got flung forward- then immediately flung backward and pinned against a wall. His and Axel`s combined strength created spider-web like cracks within said wall, several framed pictures hung above them clattering down onto the ground- and in the aftermath of the fast paced but loud series of events, Braque just stared at Axel in the eyes, his cigarette still hanging loosely between his lips. "...I`m fuckin` done- I`d be pissed, if I had the energy, so I`m just fuckin` done-- aXEL, DROP IT." 'It' referred to himself in this situation, and he wasn`t sure how he felt about that, but he knew trying to escape Axel`s grasp was a lost cause--

Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum