Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

+9
RichNuttyTaste
Emu Queen
PumpkinCrew
Vladislavich
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Raven Todd
dbzhardcore
13 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:30 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Scary10

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor's grin of absolute enjoyment turned to a rather serious looking grimace as his sword was suddenly stopped. And by a small blade too. there were only a hand full of people that could have done that...  "You bitch..." Victor muttered, a smile appearing on his face. It was the one he was truly looking for. Victor withdrew his blade, heaving it over his shoulder as he grinned to the blonde "YO! Long time no see! I'm glad that my little show of force drew you out! So... I'm here to cut yer head off... that sound cool to you?" he asked, his grip on his sword tightening. With such a large sword over his shoulder, it looked like he was open to attack, though those who were familiar with his style would know this was an attempt to draw out an attack, he could use that sword with one hand, and he could swing it fast. He spit to the side, keeping his stance open as if he was waiting for an attack "You don't concern me anymore... stay out of this!" he barked out to Rommel "This bitch cut my hand off..." he muttered, his eyes lowering into a glare.

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Empty Re: New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:34 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang
Eagle's Theme: Yellow Line

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

"If the lady wants help, I'll fucking help. Cause you're a fucking dick!" he said, giving Victor the finger. He wasn't going to let this stupid punk who attacked him out of no where get the better of him, or this lady who helped out. Why, SOLELY cause this man was an asshole. That's it.

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Eaglesig_zpsdd992fdb
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:53 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Tumblr_nhda4gdAvk1txppnro1_500

Ricardo kept standing to where he was as he eyed the man that was in front of him. He didn't make any sign of change to his face when Kraven told him how many Vigilantes he has killed. He kept his calm in front of the demon in front of him. This was not time to show any weakness. He had to do this for everyone in stake! When Kraven then mentioned how he wanted to know what one of his teammates said before he died, Ricardo kept the silence in tact. His eyes telling Kraven he didn't care if the man continued or not, that he will not be fazed by this.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:03 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Krav10

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Layout10

========================☠========================

Kraven snicked as it became apparent Ricardo wasn't going to reply to him "Well... that isn't very fun! You're not very fun... has anyone ever told you that!?" he asked, opening his arms wide before plopping down on the stone seat of his cell. He licked his lips again as he eyed Ricardo, pulling on his shackles, for a moment, it looked like they were about to break... but they didn't, luckily. Instead Kraven just sat there on the stone chair, looking at Chile "I mean seriously though... you're not at all interested? Habe you ever wondered how desperate somebody gets... when they're begging for their life... because they have a family back home? Because they have a wife and kids~ Their screams too... they're a bit more special, you know? The ones that die who have something to live for besides themselves~? It's great~"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Kraven's Theme - Rules of Nature
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Layout11
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:11 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo stopped his breath when he saw Kraven pulling on his shackles. He was ready to reach into his pocket to take out his backup Vita for his bike when the shackles didn't break. He stopped that motion and let out some air through his nose as he started to breathe again. That was a close one. He didn't like how this was turning out at the moment. What he didn't expect was what Kraven had to say next. The words that were coming out of his mouth hit too much back home as the memories of what happened to his mom were coming back to him. He clenched his hands into fists as his face was turning into anger. "You...how dare you say that! That is never a good experience to feel! How would you know how they felt!? You think I don't know how that is! i know alright..." Ricardo looked down at the ground as he released his grip on his hands as his face turned from anger to sorrow just like that. "I know how it feels..."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:29 am

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven's expression lit up when Ricardo actually spoke, finally getting a reaction brought a grin to Kraven's face, a special kind of grin that he had when he knew he was getting under a guy's skin. He clapped his hands together, his chains once against crashing against each other, echoing through the dungeon "Oh... did I upset you? You mad...?" he asked, his grin turning to a smile as he leaned back on his seat. "Hmmm...?" Kraven could see the sorrow in Ricardo's eyes and found interest in it all, so he leaned back forward, his cuff chains dangling as he asked "Now this sounds interesting... how about you describe your experiences to me...? Maybe you can shut me up... I doubt it though~"

❝Feαr ɴoт тнe αrмy oғ wolveѕ leαd вy α ѕнeep; ғeαr тнe αrмy oғ ѕнeep led вy тнe wolғ!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:45 am

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Ricardo looked up again when he heard Kraven spoke. Just everything the man was saying was getting him ticked. How he wished this mans death sentence came sooner then the date. The way he sounded, the smile, just everything was getting Ricardo upset. When asked about his experiences, Ricardo shook his head as he gave his head a few light knocks to get himself together. He would never act like this! He cursed at himself for being tricked as he gave a calm answer to the mad man. "No I will not. You'll just mock me for what I would say and I doubt you would care at all...it's something that I have to burden alone and that no one else should know."

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 19, 2015 4:16 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Nml-isabella_zps0b5fda9e
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella nodded at Eagles words, her focus firmly focused on Victor.

I'm well aware of that, Deary. Thank you for the offer, but this is something I can handle myself.  
As the assassin withdrew his sword, Isabella moved her sword to her side. She smirked at the man, half resting a hand on her hip.
Hello, Victor. I'm surprised to see you this soon after last time. Though it never did take much to get you going. How about I finish what I started last time? Would you be alright with that?  
Isabella was familiar enough with the man to know what he attempting to do. Despite his attitude, the man was formidable in a fight. The Assassins League had made excellent use of the mans natural skill. Isabella held the mans gaze, returning his glare as she as she eyed his now replaced hand for a moment, prepared to move when he made an attack.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 19, 2015 9:38 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Victor10

Ⓘⓣ'ⓢ
ⓀⒾⓁⓁ
ⓞⓡ
ⒷⒺ ⓀⒾⓁⓁⒺⒹ

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Text10

『Fuck this』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck that』

Victor let out an angered grunt when he heard Rommel's words, then Isabella told him to stay out of it. He didn't trust the guy, Victor was sure this little duel wouldn't go uninterrupted. He looked to his surroundings, noticing that a lot of the vigilantes were starting to form a circle between the two. Then Isabella mentioned finishing what they started, to which the man grabbed his un-cybernetic hand "Tch...." as bad as he wanted to cut her head off, he could tell the odds weren't in his favor "I'll bide my time... 'deary'... but I'll chop that head off... in dear time...!" Victor pulled out a device from his pocket, and one could hear an engine in the distance. A large Hummer Jeep suddenly zoomed in, breaking the circle formed around them as the vigilantes ran out of the way. Victor jumped on top of the hummer, flipping the bird to Isabella "FUCK YOU! WE'LL FINISH THIS ANOTHER TIME!" he swoopped down into the drivers seat, and before anyone could stopped him, he drove off into the distance.

(EXIT)

『Fuck you』≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎ 『Fuck everything』

❝Come and get some, FUCK.❞
Victor's Theme - It's Kill or Be Killed
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:15 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Catherine's eyes sparkled as she watched the group of Deathworshippers approaching New Tombstone. She had ordered the arson team to go ahead of stealth, as planned, and her hands were literally shaking with the excitement of seeing the destruction begin, but more importantly- the anticipation of rescuing Kraven.

"A pint of blood to the person who finds the best entrance.."

She said to the stealth team, looking completely serious- obviously blood was a valid reward right now. She scanned the surroundings herself, but her eyes always went back to the team of Deathworshippers ahead, who were going to make their grand entrance.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:24 pm

~Mocha Deren~

Sister Cocoa

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 0143e470-a5be-4301-a957-868d2075d614
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay Laina... You just tell me when your ready." Mocha said since she wasn't the explosive expert here. She waited for Laina to give her the signal to start messing shit up. Sure Mocha was good at destroying things, but she didn't like to take charge until she had a clear understanding of what Laina wanted her to do. She started tune up her headband to help increase her psychic level.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:27 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Tumblr_mxo45esDX71s31mq6o1_1280_zps87eccd6a
" I t ' s       a l l       a b o u t     y o u       a t      t h e       e n d      o f        t h e      d a y "

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

" S o      I ' m     g o n n a       m a k e       i t      a b o u t      m y s e l f "

"As you say." he stepped out of it, taking off his claws and was going to just watch. But then Victor was a pussy and left. "BITCH!" he looked at Isabella. "Glad you're okay sweet cheeks. I'm Eagle. Pleasure ma'am." he grinned. "Just ask if you're needin anything. I'm always here looking for work."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:01 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven couldn't help but snicker at Ricardo's reply "Tch... boooooring~ Your unwillingness to let out those... special emotions... just makes me look down on you more... now... a REAL man... a REAL man would revel in such emotions... I mean... would you like to know about the first time I took a life? It might surprise you~" Kraven leaned back on his seat, closing his eyes and letting out a deep breathe. He began to smile... and soon, he began to lightly laugh "Heheh... hahahaha.... They're here~" he hummed, a sinister grin on his face.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:06 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

"No I do not want to know about the first life you took! The fact that you can so carelessly talk about this is making me sick to my stomach!" Ricardo couldn't believe this guy! Just why the hell was someone like him still alive! He had to keep his cool however as he knew that he shouldn't let Kraven get the best of him. When he then heard laughter coming out of Kraven's mouth however, Ricardo was confused. "What's so funny?"

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:15 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Egil122_zpsdfd0fcef

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
⚸-------------------------------------⚸
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil stayed with the others as they approached New Tombstone--and the moment that Cathy said that it was time to try to find an entrance, Egil suddenly slipped away from the rest of the group, looking at the town ahead. There were a few footmen guarding the town, it looked like...either vigilante owned, or just some people from the town who wanted to stay and help guard it, or something...Egil wasn't really sure. He moved quietly across the sands, using dunes and cacti as cover as he moved closer and closer to the town, watching the guards' lines of sight carefully. Soon enough, he'd moved close enough to the town where he was able to quickly hide behind a wooden crate that lay against a wall as a footman passed. He took a deep, silent breath, watching the man pass--before he quickly darted to his feet, pulling out a length of razor wire in his hands and raising it up, wrapping it around the footman's neck from behind, then pulling--then cleanly slicing the man's head off. He hastily dragged the man's body into an alleyway to hide the evidence, picking up the head nervously as well and letting it flop next to the body, after which he kicked sand on top of the blood that had splattered against the sand.
He signalled back to Cathy and Crispin, then quickly continued moving around the back of the town, seeing another footman and hastily decapitating that guard, too, this time a bit unsure of what to do with the body--he really hated touching these things--at least none of the guards had seen him yet...he was around the side of the town now, further towards the back--waiting for Crispin and Cathy to follow.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:22 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Nml-isabella_zps0b5fda9e
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse
"
In a perfect world, people wouldn't need to know how to kill each other, but this world is far from perfect. That's why I'm fighting to protect those who can't protect themselves.
Isabella glared at Victor, feeling the circle of vigilantes tighten around them. While she did appreciate their dedication to bringing Victor in, and likely concern for her own well being, this was her fight. This was the man who'd tried to kill her. He would answer to her blade. Though oddly enough it seemed like Victor was fleeing.
She smirked bowing in response to his less than respectful gesture.

Indeed, we will. Next time, the other hand comes off.   
Isabella turned to Rommel, smirking at his comment, for the moment not sure whether to be amused or insulted that after seeing her pull a sword on someone the man still chose to address her as  "Sweet Cheeks." She nodded,
The same for you. It's lovely meeting you. People call me Eclipse. You managed to anger quite the dangerous man, Eagle.  
Isabella looked around, displeased Victor had been there in the first place. After that, considering they were holding a criminal as dangerous as Kraven perhaps it wouldn't be good to take this man up on his offer. She couldn't quite put her name on it, but something felt off kilter and Isabella had long since learned to listen to her instincts. She looked at the other assembled vigilantes, telling them to be alert in case anyone else came, to guard their prisoners, entrances, and buildings even more closely than usual. After a moment the vigilantes disbanded, now alert with weapons at the ready. Isabella turned back to Rommel with a smile.

Actually, Eagle, if you're serious about what you said,there is a job you could do. I assure you the pay is would be worth any risk involved. We're holding someone here for a few days. If don't mind, staying in the area to make sure nothing like that happens again, I could pay you? If you run into anyone of high risk, I prefer you leave them to me, this is our town after all, but just having someone who looks as strong as you in the area will be helpful. Does that sound appealing to you?
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Nml-isabella25_zps37178bdf
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:40 pm

Eagle Douglas
Wolf's Fang

"The dude was a serious ass. He attacked me cause he didn't like monster trucks. No man doesn't like monster trucks amirite?" he laughed and then listened to the proposal. Sounded like this lady needed his help, and she was willing to shell out the cash for it. "So, you need me to hang around and look scary. That's what I do best. You got yourself a deal ma'am."  he held out his hand. "Though I wouldn't mind gettin to know you know. You've got great curves." he grinned, knowing full well he was starting to cross the line. He liked doing that. He started to listen for anything really...bad...coming.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:37 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Tumblr_nh03lkhW7V1tz9lb9o2_400
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Tumblr_niavxpSNSo1tz9lb9o1_500

❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆
Emotional Status: Excited || Location: New Tombstone || Weapon: Tim Horton || Weapon Status: Shot
❆☢-----------------------------------------------☢❆

A cackling, screeching laughter came from towards the front of the town. Then, a few globs of napalm flew in and splattered onto buildings and onto the ground, sticking and burning. Then came Laina, standing on a nearby hill. "YOU FUCKWADS, IT'S TIME TO BURN AHAHAAHAHAHAH"
She turned to Mocha. "Pick them off as they're dumb enough to come, eh?"

Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 20, 2015 12:40 am

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin looked at Cathy, getting the feeling she was completely serious about that whole blood thing. Yeah, he really didn't get why she thought blood was a good motivator. Either way, Crispin was still typing in code after code on his vita, searching for schematics of the buildings.
Crispin looked up as he noticed Egil slipping away. He looked around for a moment, turning back to him veta after a moment. He trusted Egil knew what he was doing. Crispin moved to follow Egil, hearing fairly unmistakable noises coming from the whitettes direction.
It seemed like someone was dying today.....
He ran in the boys direction, signalling Cathy to follow, pulling a knife out of his pocket in case any footmen were still in the area. 

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:14 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Nml-isabella25_zps37178bdf
Isabella Heartnet
Eclipse

Isabella nodded, smiling at the wolverine like man.

That sounds like him. It never did take much to set him off. he he he It's certainly not a vehicle you see too often.  
Isabella shook the offered hand. It seemed being put through all of those acting lessons was still proving its worth. Her smile changed into a familiar smirk as Eagle continued shamelessly flirting. He had balls. She had to give him that.
Lovely. I've no doubt your presence will be just what we need...Thank you. Aren't you f..
Before she could finish, Isabella heard the sound of unfamiliar laughter. Tightening her grip on her swords hilt, she turned from Eagle to the source of the noise, pulling her and Eagle behind shelter as napalm struck the building near them. Behind their shelter, she turned to the man.
Your job starts now. Leave anyone big to me in case there are more. This one could just be a distraction.
Isabella looked down at the metal ring on her finger, twisting it around in what seemed to be some kind of code before stepping out, throwing the ring in the direction of the nearest burning buildings. Upon making contact with the ground, the ring emitted a mist, swallowing up the fire as if Laina had never set them in the first place.
With a throw too quick for the pinkette to see, more rings were thrown and the fires Laina had started were sucked out of existence. With another toss too quick for the two women to be able to see, the area around Laina and Mocha began quickly filling with tear gas.

Not today, you poxy nutter.
New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Nml-isabella36_zps83225964
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:28 pm

Ricardo Chile
Chile Con Carne

Before he could get any answer from Father Death, the building began to shake a little as something must have hit it. What was that!? He looked around to see if it was anyone in the prison who could have set this up. No that couldn't be unless...he gave a quick look to Kraven. "This must be your doing isn't it! I don't know what you're doing or how this is going off but I assure you this plan will fail!" Ricardo then took out the backup Vita he had out of his back pocket as he turned on the screen. The bike being hidden suddenly activated as Ricardo decided that it might be a good idea to scout the situation first hand. "Time to see what the hell is exactly going on." The bike then shot off it's pedals which transformed into tiny stealth like planes as they ascended high to the skies. One going to the north and the other going to the south, looking to see if there was anything going on at the slightest.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:30 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 C30031f0-7e63-4c49-87bc-284b96016655_zps761d68b8

Catherine Repzalina
Mother of Death

♔    ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈    ♔

Cathy's lips betrayed a small grin as the destruction began, her eyes sparkling as the flames took over stuff and explosions happened. She was almost too distracted to notice her own team making progress, but Egil and Crispin's signaling combined caught her attention, and she nodded silently, following after them. The same sparkle that came from the explosions reemerged in the pinkette's eyes as she came across the guards that Egil had killed, their crimson blood tempting her for a moment, but the overall goal kept her moving.
She took out three small syringes and kept them at hand, so that she would be ready if an attack came. At this point, Cathy was not paying attention to the supposed destruction anymore, so she did not get to feel the disappointment of seeing the fires so easily extinguished by one of the Vigilantes. Looking up, she saw a small vehicle in the air, and made urgent hand signals at Egil and Crispin- they needed to get to cover before Ricardo saw them.

❤  ✄  ♔  ✄  ♔  ❤

Don't fucking question my authority~!
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:50 pm

DEATH
Is not the END
Not the Beginning
IT IS EVERYTHING

Kraven continued to cackle before everyone could hear the chaos unfolding upstairs. As always, his minions were doing his best to cause as much chaos as possible. He appreciated chaos "Oh this is going to be fun~" he hummed, watching with amusement as Chile ran off to deal with those troublemakers outside. Now it was just time to wait and see "Heheh... Cathy, you never disappoint! Bwahahahahaha!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:04 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Please  don't  try  to  fix  me▓▓▒▒░░

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Egil122_zpsdfd0fcef

░░▒▒▓▓I'd  like  to  go  on  thinking  that  I'm  not  broken▓▓▒▒░░

Egil Lykke
Umbra
The worst kind of loneliness . . . . . . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . is to not be comfortable
even with yourself

Egil took a pause to let Crispin and Cathy catch up to him, and to catch his breath--his heart was beating away faster than was really called for--he was nervous. Stealth was difficult--one wrong move and you could be caught. And this proved to be very true as Cathy began making hand signals, alerting Egil and Crispin to the small stealth jet up above. What was that tiny thing...? Some sort of camera? That couldn't be good...they wouldn't be able to move forward like that. Egil quickly ducked into the shadows of one of the buildings' walls, pressing himself up against the wood and taking a deep breath before tugging more wire forth from the coil at his waist, and carefully taking a hook out from the pouch on the other side of his belt. He threaded the hook onto the wire with somewhat shaking hands, finally managing to stabilize his grip near the end of threading it. He took a moment before leaning towards the side slightly, peeking around the corner of the building and looking up into the air at the little stealth jet. Unaware that there were two of these flying around, he figured that they'd be fine for the moment if they could just get rid of this one. He took another big, deep breath, before reeling his arm back and then throwing it forward--swinging the long length of razor wire and the hook up into the air from his hiding spot, aiming for the small airplane in an attempt to knock it out of the sky and destroy it.

⚸--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------⚸
An Unsure Murmur - Unravel
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:04 pm

New Tombstone (Absolute Justice)  - Page 2 Crispin13_zps6c504146
Crispin Mortesque
Ludus

If you think about it, we're all just avatars waiting for the final blessing that is GAME OVER. I've been trying to reach my game over for a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Crispin caught sight of the plane as Cathy began gesturing to him and Egil. That looked like-some kind of stealth jet. This was probably one of the vigilantes personal tools. Something like that hadn't been listed as one of the towns defenses.
Crispin ducked into a nearby shadow, pulling his black hat further down over his head. He'd seen Egil go one way, so he guessed Cathy would hide somewhere near where he and Egil had gone. So far the pinkette had actually been surprisingly serious aside from her weird offer of blood.
From where he was, Crispin watched Egil attempt to take it out of the air. He stuffed his hand in his pocket, pushing back a panel and pressing a button on the knife. Despite not being a weapons specialist, or wanting to be, he had tried modifying weapons with some success. So if Egils attack failed, if he managed to throw the knife at the plane,he could blow it up.
It would kind of take away any chance they had at stealth, and he'd prefer to hack it, but it was something.

Crispins Theme-Bury me
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next