Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number"

+2
Emu Queen
Amazing Pan-Sensei
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number"

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:31 pm

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" - Page 2 3948bd3d69f8bd78b32e7b97ca7deb77a4525f19_zps26e6f015
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     a m     t h e     S a p p h i r e      S w a n ,    a s      g r a c e f u l       a s       t h e       n i g h t "

The Sapphire Swan
The Graceful Vigilante
The Sapphire Swan's Theme- Diament

" I     s h a l l      f i g h t ,      w i t h     a l l      m y      m i g h t ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Beata reacted quickly, stepping in front of Noely and blocking the punch with her spear. She grunted a bit, trying to push him back. "That...is why we are here...we will...take this city...BACK FROM YOUR LIKES!" she kept a firm stance, not wavering in her resolve. These were the guys Terry was talking about...now they just had to stop them. She was hoping Noely would think of something while she had him locked like this.
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" - Page 2 Swansig_zps8a7aa1c8
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" - Page 2 Empty Re: Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number"

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:32 pm

░░▒▒▓▓Perseverance  is  a  hidden  virtue▓▓▒▒░░

Sector 8 - Episode 2: "The Beasts' Number" - Page 2 29_zps4e4af51a

░░▒▒▓▓Whereby  mediocrity  achieves  glorious  success▓▓▒▒░░

Noely Starr
Amber Cadenza
★-------------------------------------★
Courage has a simple magic . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . before which troubles disappear
and obstacles vanish into air

★-------------------------------------★

Noely held up her fists in a flinching attempt to block Big's bunch--but the punch never came. Her eyes fluttered open, only to see Beata blocking the blow, and a big beaming grin spread across her face.
"Thanks, Beata!" she exclaimed as she darted around the whitette, ducking low and going underneath Big's arm that was being held in a lock--and once she was in between Big and Beata, she clenched her fist, letting the metallic part of the gauntlet cover her fingers and knuckles, then threw a punch towards the man's gut. "Everyone! Beata and I will distract him--you all need to get out of here! It won't make any difference if we can't even hurt this guy--we need to regroup!" Unfortunately, everyone but Noely and Beata seemed either injured or simply not in the right state of mind... "I need you all to pull yourselves together and get your butts out of here!"

★--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------★
The Effort to Rise - The Bravery
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2