Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:16 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 16
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊
" I     w i l l     c o n t i n u e   d o w n   t h e   p a t h   o f    t r u t h .  M y  T r u t h ! "

Elspeth Cerio
Studious Bewitching Student
Elspeth's Theme- Starting the Day

" I    w i l l   f i g h t   f o r   t h a t    t r u t h !   I t ' s    m y    f a t e ! "
⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊⚊

☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲

Elspeth had a plan to open the freezer and turn it up, but then suddenly that wasn't a thing, and Alison had her with some tentacles. "NO! LISTEN! STOP BEING SO DEFENSIVE! I WANT TO HELP!" As soon as Parasite let go, Elspeth transformed. "Heaven's hear my plight! I am the Carmine Knight!" she turned to Alison, ready to go. "You're just going to have to deal with the fact I'm here, and I'm gonna help whether you like it or not. Got it? Now, let's go to Dutch Wonderland. It's full of electronics. He'll hurt himself if he tries to go in! We can regroup!" this really wasn't going well.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Elspethsig_zps16d73403
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Empty Re: The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:37 am

░░▒▒▓▓Not  only  do  you  feel  utterly  alone ▓▓▒▒░░

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Bernard32_zps51978a52

░░▒▒▓▓But  you  also  know  that  nobody  will  ever  understand▓▓▒▒░░

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide
♓-------------------------------------♓
Reality is never as bad . . . . . . .  . . . . . .
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . as all of that insanity
that you've created inside your head

"Wow...racist..." Bernard commented dully as Alison shouted about how she wanted to wipe all of them out--but then she suddenly transformed and blew up the back of the ice cream shop, grabbing Elspeth and running out. Bernard kind of just stared at the wreckage for a moment. "...He's gonna kill me..." He sighed again, then let the water carry him on through the shop and out the hole in the back. He caught sight of the girls running again, and let the surging waters carry him down the street towards them, being especially careful not to let the water touch the church. Although his boss was probably not going to be super mad about the ice cream shop--the church was kind of another matter entirely. "Could you just stop and let me kill you already...?! You're making this needlessly tedious!" He stopped fairly near to them, still atop his churning mass of water, forming another large icicle in his hand. "If you two have time to fight, you have time to die! So just--yeah. Do the dying thing." And with that, he chucked the large ice spike at Alison and Elspeth, really hoping to take out at least one of them.

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓
Dead Deep Sea Dreams - Drip of Mars
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 1:32 am

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 2911

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Layout26
The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Layout27

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison's eyes widened as she seemed somewhat surprised by Elspeth raising her voice "H-hey! How dare you!?" she called out to the pinkette "H-how about you just just stop talking and listen to me!?" she seemed somewhat flustered and upset by Elspeth at this point. She rose her nose and pouted when El suggested Dutch Wonderland "Yeah... about that, listen. This guy LIVES here... he knows it much better than we do... you don't think he' hasn't already figured out we'd go to the one place where using his water isn't safe...?" and then there was Benard again, being a lazyass about killing them. She was surprised he had caught up with them so quickly. She grit her teeth to the guy and pointed her staff at him "Just die-!" she called out, taking a step in front of Elspeth to protect her. She fired a blast at Benard's ice speak... but surprisingly enough, the ice spike actually shot trough her blast. Alison's eyes widened in shock "W-what!?" the ice spike came closer and closer... but then the strange shell on her head with the tentacles shot up off her head and took the spike. It shattered on Parasite, Alison looked up at the scene in terror "Parasite!" she called out, running up to it and catching it as it fell. She hugged the creature tight as she lowered her head, lowering her guard on Benard as she looked down up Parasite with teary eyes.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Alison's Theme - Innocent Sorrow
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:10 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 21_zps2d972dc7
" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight
Holy Defender of the Innocent
The Carmine Knight's Theme- Justice Prevails

"A n d   b r i n g   f o r t h    a    n e w   a g e   o f   l i g h t ! "

"Never extinguished by any means. Burning without wood or oil."
Elspeth put a hand over parasite, just barely not touching him.
"Righteous Incantation: Sacred Signature." her hand glew a little white light, and was healing the small parasite. Now it was time for Bernard. She jumped toward him. "He who lives among mists and tempests, and travels by riding the wind, ANSWER MY CALL!" she lunged forward at Bernard, her sword glowing a silver color. "Rightious Incantation: HOLY RAPIER LUNGE!" with that, she thrusted the sword toward the fish man, glaring with anger and hate. She'd been going to this place for years, and never knew about this. Now, she wanted to know WHY.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:46 pm

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Bernard32_zps51978a52

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

" 'Righteous incantation'...? What is this a crusade...?" Bernard sighed, not even seeming to move as Elspeth suddenly charged at him. However, he had seen her attack coming plenty well, considering she had come from the front--so as she stabbed at him, the part of him that she thrust her blade into had already become water before she did so, the sword slipping right through the liquid. He didn't move, instead looking down at her with a neutral expression. "What's with that look? Am I really that rage-inducing? Or are you just short-tempered, like your friend...?" He sighed, then suddenly, his entire body became water, dropping down into the roiling waves, which were still technically right below where he was standing, so unless Elspeth figured out how to get out of there, she might end up falling in. He appeared in the crest of a new wave, letting a table of water rise up, where he rested his elbows down, then put his chin in his hands, looking at Elspeth and seeming unimpressed. "So, what's with the costume changes, guys...? Are they your lucky fighting clothes or something? You can't use your powers without them? Unfortunate..." Suddenly, the waves where he had been standing before erupted in a burst of sharp ice spikes launching out towards Elspeth. "As much as I appreciate fashion, that's just tacky..."

♓--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------♓
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:58 pm

" W i t h   t h e   h e a v e n ' s   a t   m y   b a c k ,   I   w i l l   s t r i k e   d o w n   e v i l "

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth landed on an fire escape. She grabbed on before falling into the waves. She wanted to give Alison time to let her Parasite thing heal. She needed to keep his attention.
"What, you don't like it? At least it's better then that gas mask of yours? Too ugly to remove it?" She started to shoot holy energy at the man. She needed to prepare for some sort of counter to the wave and water thing. She doubt she could swim in there for long, he'd get a chance to murder her. She needed a new plan. "BLESSED BLAST!" she launched a large burst of Holy Energy at Bernard, and then moved to a different vantage point, higher up. She moved as quickly as she could, knowing her time was short.

The Brave and the Bold Episode 1 - "Of Fish and Men"  - Page 2 Carminesig_zpsa4798257
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:18 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

Alison hugged Parasite tight, her eyes closed and teary. She was worried about him, he was usually pretty tough, but he was hit hard and the way he flew out of the sky wasn't a good omen. She barely noticed when Eslpeth passed right by her and healed him, she could only see her boyfriend glisten in a holy light before his wound started to heal. Ali's eyes widened as she saw him heal "Huh...?" Alison let Parasite go and placed him in front of her, he was healing fast. She picked up the creature and placed is back on her head. Wiping away the small tears from her face, she then spoke "We need to get out of here..." to him, she then bent down to grab her staff back. Fighting this guy here and now was a bad idea.

╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
❝ƳƠƲ ƛƦЄ ƁƲƬ ƛ MЄƛƝƖƝƓԼЄƧƧ ƧӇƛƊƠƜ ƖƝ ƛ ƦЄƛԼM ƁЄƳƠƝƊ ƳƠƲƦ ƇƠMƤƦЄӇЄƝƧƖƠƝ... ƛԼԼƠƜ MЄ ƬƠ -ЄƝԼƖƓӇƬЄƝ- ƳƠƲ...!❞
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:31 pm

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

As Bernard heard Elspeth's words, his single exposed eye seemed to widen--and the moment that the holy energy flew his way, a sheet of ice flew up in front of him to block it. As soon as that was cleared, a stream of water suddenly surged forward after her, swirling forward through the air until it stopped just in front of her, and Bernard appeared from the stream, having pulled himself up there through the water. And just by the sound of his voice--he was mad. Blisteringly mad. Something of what she had said had hit a nerve.
"You think that you have fucking room to talk?!" he snarled at her, the bored tone of his voice completely gone now. He was right up in her face as he talked, his exposed eye narrowed. "You think I wanted this? You think I fucking WANTED this?! Don't blabber about stuff that you don't even get, you little shit!" His stream of water backed away from her again, suspending him in the air as a large, impressive foaming sea of water began swirling around him--the water looking more like white-water rapids now than anything. It seemed that he had totally forgotten about Alison now--he was too focused on Elspeth, and making sure that she hurt. "Ugly, huh?! You wanna see me get ugly? You wanna play hardball?! ALRIGHT! LET'S PLAY HARDBALL!" And in that moment, the water around Bernard suddenly shot out at Elspeth in several streams that were tipped by sharp, icy spears--the water would follow her as if targetting in on her, and Bernard's gaze was fixated on her as he controlled them. It seemed that before, he had only half-heartedly wanted to participate in killing these two girls--but now, he was whole-heartedly in.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:42 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth grinned as now he was fully into killing her. Now she just needed to keep him busy. She moved quickly, 2 of the ice spears slashed her skin, making her grunt. She suddenly turned to Bernard, and moved toward him.
"Righteous Incantation: LIGHT OF JUSTICE!" a blindingly bright light flashed in Bernard's face. She ran to the edge of the building and turned an antenna toward him, and slashed it to expose the circuts. She knew the other spears were coming toward her. "Not not not yet..." She waited a few seconds. "NOW!" She dashed to the side just in time, taking another stab with the ice, while the rest got a mouthful of electricity. She hoped they were still connected to Bernard, and he'd recieve a healthy shock. Water did conduct electricity after off.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:58 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison, meanwhile, was looking for a way to escape this. She could use a Paralsyis Shock on this guy...no, Elspeth was already working on that and Alison wasn't confident that would work. She kept examining her surroundings until Parasite suddenly brought something to her attention. It pointed out to the church "Huh... the church! Right!" or rather... it was a temple for the Order of Dagon. Even if this guy wasn't into that stuff, she knew that he was as good as dead if he damaged any religious sites. In other words, they would be safe there. Furthermore, they could probably dig out from the temple's cellar or something, get out of everyone's sight real quick. Alison began to run towards the temple, opening it's doors "It's been awhile since I've been in one of these..." she muttered to herself before calling out to Elspeth "PINK ONE! IN HERE!" she yelled as she motioned over to the inside of the church. Now if only Elspeth could get in there without being cut off by Benard.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:18 pm

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

Bernard continued zeroing in on Elspeth as she darted away, however, the bright light did blind him for a moment--in his exposed eye. The tinted glass that went over his eye under the mask helped a bit against that, so as he saw the antenna being swung towards the water, he had the common sense to disconnect from those pieces of ice as quickly as possible--although he did receive a fairly decent shock that sent him plummeting back down into his waves for a moment to recover, the water roiling as he watched from within while Alison ran into the church. He saw the white-haired girl go inside, and immediately knew that he wouldn't be able to use his strong abilities in there--so he quickly surged his water out a broad wall in front of the church, letting it rise up and up in front of the church, just waiting for Elspeth to try to get over it and inside. Bernard appeared atop it, watching Elspeth like a hawk. If she tried to go over, he figured he could probably attack her while she was up there--and if she tried to go through, he could freeze the portion she pushed herself into. He was dead set on not letting her into that church--because he wouldn't be able to use his more destructive powers in there.
"You obviously haven't heard of karma..." he called down to her, clear hatred in his showing eye. "You almost killed an innocent before, you know! Your racist friend was attacking him, and you just joined right on in! You think that you're some righteous crusader? Bullshit! There's a reason I was told to kill you two, you know! You think that I'm the bad guy, but you're both fucking delusional! Go to hell!" He wasn't attacking yet--simply waiting for Elspeth to make a move--but he didn't seem any less upset. "This is my hometown and I'm damn well gonna protect it from menaces like you...!"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:27 am

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth heard Alison and dashed toward the church. She had a limited amount of time, but Bernard got there first. She was looking at it from across a building, glaring.
"What?" Elspeth was a little confused. This was his home? how? "I've been coming to this town for years and years! This is like...our annual vacation spot. I know a lot of the people here by name. I've never heard of you though. And I think I'd remember a face like yours." She shifted her weight. "Listen, on the beach, I saw a girl being attacked. I jumped in cause it felt like the right thing to do. I am sorry if that upset you, but I truly still don't know the full story. I want to protect this town, it's important to me, it holds a vast amount of sentimental value to me. So please, will you enlighten me please?" she knew this was a long shot, but she spoke the truth. She knew the donut shop owner. She knew the barber. She even knew one of the life guards. But she didn't know this guy. Or the Deep Ones. That was all new. She hoped Ailson would have an idea to getting her in there. She was her ticket in.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:50 pm

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

Bernard narrowed his eyes again as Elspeth spoke, listening to her words didn't seem to quell his temper much, but at the very least, he wasn't attacking at this exact moment.
"Yeah. I live here. I have my entire life. I doubt you'd recognize my face, anyway--I barely even recognize it anymore. And if this is your annual vacation spot, then I think you've got your head screwed on backwards. As for your friend, she wasn't being attacked. She was attacking him. He was just standing around on the beach when your friend decided to try to blow him up. And then you showed up, and nearly killed him when he was running for his life. You think you want to protect this town? Bull. Shit. That's my job--all you're doing is forcing me to wreck shit with your incessant running. And you know, before, I didn't have any issue with just running you out of town...but you've gone too far. You're so pretentious...you act like you know this town, but you're barely even in the shallows! You're nowhere near the depths...!" They were at a stalemate for the moment--Bernard was waiting for Elspeth to make a move. "You want to know the full story? Do you even deserve it? All you've done since you got to this town was attack things at random. Since when do protectors spill all of their civilians' info to the aggressors, huh...? Stop acting like you're the good guy here...you come to town, attack an innocent, team up with a violent, racist bigot...you're no hero. And I don't have to tell you anything."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:10 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison was waiting for Elspeth to get into the church when suddenly she was cut off by the Deep-One. She grimaced as she stood the man stand in his way "Why don't you just die...?" she muttered in a low voice. Sometimes she just wished she had a giant hammer to smash all these fish people. And then Elspeth starting TALKING to him, ew. Ali pointed her staff up to Benard's back as they spoke to each other. Ali couldn't care less about what he was saying, she just wanted him out of the way "Shut it! Your entire kind is nothing but evil! Stop pretending like you're any better than us!" she yelled to him as her staff charged up "Paralysis Shock!" a purple electric energy burst out from the tip of her staff out towards Benard. It was a paralyzing spell, one strong enough to give Elspeth a chance into the church if he got hit "Get in! We don't have anymore time!" she yelled to Elspeth "I can explain everything when we're out of here!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:40 pm

Bernard Hallewell
Riptide

Bernard had been paying far too little attention to Alison--and because of that, when she attacked him, the paralysis shock hit him smack dab in the middle of his back.
"Fuck--!" he choked out as the purple electricity zapped through his body and all of the water connected to him, taking even better effect due to the nature of the shock. The wall of water quickly began to fall to the ground, pooling on the street. The most Bernard could do was let the water break his fall as he came down. As the water continued to disperse, Bernard struggled to stand from the ground where he lay, but each time, a convulsion from the shock rushed through him, keeping him on the ground, unable to keep Elspeth from moving into the church.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:31 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth wasted no time. She rushed off the building, and past Bernard. She ran into the church, panting. That was the fastest she had run in a long time.
"I knew you'd be able to attack if I kept his attention. Thank you."   she smiled at her. "You were saying something about getting out of here? I think that's something I'm not opposed to anymore..." she hated the fact that this town was now trying to kill her, but if she had no choice, she had no choice. "Maybe I can call Father...but I don't want to risk him. I will save that for a last resort." she thought and then looked around. The place was rather odd looking. "What is our next move? Oh, and my name is Elspeth...if you care."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:55 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison grinned as her attack hit Benard "Hrm..." Alison muttered as she grimaced, looking down upon Benard as he fell. Alison shut the door and placed a barricade of chairs and any other junk she could find so she could block the doors. If Benard wanted in after he woke up, he'd need to do some damage to the temple. Alison then walked over to a door to the cellar and opened it up "In here... now." she told Elspeth bluntly before hopping in herself. Once in the cellar, Alison began to look around "We make a tunnel out of here... also I explain to you what's going on." she told the pinkette as she began to feel he walls of the cellar in search of a weak point "By the way... stay away from your father. They apparently don't know about him... contacting him now will only endanger your dad..." she told the woman bluntly as she continued to search the walls.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:45 am

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth nodded and started to search too.
"Read my mind." she said, and she continued to search. She tapped her sword on the wall, trying to hear if it was hollow. They had to be quick, or else that fish guy was gonna come in here and ruin everything. That would be baaaaad. "Uh...so...what is your name?" she asked as she tapped the wall.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 04, 2014 1:18 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison eventually grew tired of searching and just pointed her staff out at the walls "These temples always have passageways... you can't really get away with all manner of cultish rituals without one of these..." she muttered as she used some of her magic to sense around for the passageway. Eventually her staff stopped around the center of the middle wall... there was a breeze. Alison immediately shot a chaos blast at it and blew it open. There they were "There are our tunnels." she snarked before starting her walk. These tunnels were going to be long and complex and it was going to take awhile "My name is Alison Olmstead..." Alison finally replied to Elspeth's question "And I am a Deep-One as well... or will become one in the future..." she told the pinkette bluntly "And you...? I actually got your name earlier, but what else...?"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:24 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth watched Alison find the tunnels, and made her way over. Well, that was one way to do it. She followed her, collecting her thoughts to form a suitable response.
"My full name is Elspeth Cerio...I'm a human...sort of. My mom is an angel. So I'm part angel too." she said as they walked a little ways. "So, why do you say you're about to become a deep one? You seem normal, aside from your hat friend." she wasn't sure what else to call it. It was something alive on her head.

[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:57 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison kept on walking through the tunnels with a dull look on her face, a rather neutral one at that, definitely devoid of emotions "I'm from Innsmouth, it's remains actually aren't too far from here." she oddly replied to how she knew she would become a Deep One "Deep Ones... they're a race of sentient amphibious creatures they mostly dwell in underwater cities... but they can no longer breed together. They are a dying race. Because of this... they can only breed with other species... and regardless of what that other species is... they will become a Deep One in about 50 or 60 years. This is the only way they can sustain their race... because of this, the Deep Ones have left their underwater cities and gone to humanity. In return for breeding contracts and servitude... the Deep ones grant riches... they create entire breeding towns filled with 'Deep One Hybrids'... the spawn of Deep Ones and humans whom will one day become Deep Ones. I am one of them... and Innsmouth was a breeding town... just like Sundale." she explained as they walked together "The Deep Ones are desperate and they look down on all other species... despite the breeding contracts they are still a dying race. And they will do anything if it means sustaining their species. That includes wiping out humanity. That's why I'm here... I will find every Deep One I can find... and I will kill them. Before I become one myself and lose my humanity... or until I die. Either way." Alison looked up to Parasite, pouting for some reason "What? Oh please! I'll be as negative as I want!" she talked to the hat. She then returned to the conversation "To keep their activities a secret... only Deep One hybrids whom look mostly human... mostly... I've got my pale skin... but that's somewhat normal. That guy earlier wasn't so lucky. Anyways- only Deep One Hybrids stay in the cities to keep a guise of normality... they keep their true identities hidden from outsiders... but if they are discovered... the outsider is killed. Thus why you're in this situation now. Sometimes everything looks perfectly normal... but they can be anywhere... anyone... the Order of Dagon has eyes everywhere..." and that was just about the end of Alison's explanation. She knew that the tunnels were going to last awhile though... which was good, that meant they were getting VERY far away from where they were "Also don't call my boyfriend a hat- he doesn't like it when people call him that." she added in a snarky voice before looking up to Parasite "What? Oh it's true... I know you hate being called that!"

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:51 pm

The Carmine Knight

As the story started, Elspeth listened carefully. She got it now. A lot of the people she knew growing up...thinking those people were Deep One Hybrids...that was as awful thought. But she loved those people. She felt conflicted, but it was too late to turn her back now. Now she knew too much. She let out a sigh.
"So, since I know too much, I'm on their hit list. I believe I understand now." she said, and looked down. "Sundale to me was always so carefree and full of life...I didn't expect it to have such secrets..." Elspeth started to reflect on the story, going through her memories of previous trips there. Everything was normal. Everything was fine. It was a great vacation spot. But she couldn't see that anymore. All she saw was...well it didn't reflect well. "I'm sorry that I made this harder on you. Now that I understand...I feel like a fool...and they don't seem like the reasoning sort. I'm sorry." she looked at Alison, and then at the floor as they continued to walk into this dark corridor.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Dec 04, 2014 10:44 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison rose an eyebrow to Elspeth "Smh... it's annoying how easily you take these things..." she snarked to Elspeth as she just kept on walking. At this point parasite had gone completely silent for some reason, not surprising considering the situation, he may have been trying to sense for other members of the Order. Alison then suddenly stopped, turning to Elspeth and lowering her head "This world holds many secrets... since I first left Innsmouth I discovered many strange secrets... beings not of this earth... no... not from this plain... beings whose very presence would shatter a human being's mind... speaking of which..." Alison suddenly picked up Parasite and brought him up to Elspeth. The creature placed a tentacle on Elspeth's head as if petting her and just kind of stared at her... it didn't have eyelids after all "This is Parasite... he saved me... his real name is Uvhash... he is also my soul mate." she explained to Elspeth before placing Parasite back on her head "We are bound together... he is the source of my powers... I am the source of his life."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Dec 06, 2014 6:55 pm

The Carmine Knight

Elspeth chuckled and kept walking. It was pretty amusing, but since she became a magical girl, all sorts of weird shit was happening. She was desensitized at this point.
"Yeah well...when you're a magical girl, you just stop thinking these situations are weird, I suppose." she said and kept looking ahead. But then Alison came over to her with her Parasite hat thing. She looked back, a little freaked out, but forced a smile anyway. "Uhh...a pleasure to meet you...Parasite." she managed to say, obviously a little freaked but trying to keep a smile on. "So...he saved you? That's pretty amazing. Good on you Uvhash...er...Parasite..."

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sat Dec 06, 2014 9:35 pm

She is the one
Whom turns Sorrow
into Strength

Alison managed to break out a small smile due to Elspeth's reply "We at least have that in common... since meeting Parasite... the Deep Ones have been the least weird aspects of my life..." she told Elspeth, trying at least somewhat to be friendly, which was very hard for her. After Elspeth and Uvhash interacted, Alison looked up to Parasite before looking back to Elspeth "He says 'likewise'." she informed the pinkette, it seemed like there was a light at the end of the tunnel, quite literally "We're almost out... listen... I have a plan... a plan to stop these guys... you have a choice now... you can get out of here with your father... or you can help me stop these guys..." she spoke to the pinkette as she reached the end of the tunnel, she opened up some old decayed wooden doors bringing in the bright daylight. Alison walked out, and it was then clear they were just outside of Sundale.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next