Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11)

3 posters

Go down

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) Empty Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:11 pm

Following the escape from No Man's Land, Santana, Asura, and David Krueger return to Scarlet City on a new mission. They are stuck in a war between The Trust and Uncle Sam, between two secret societies. According to Asura, Doctor Faust has been betrayed by Uncle Sam and his ultimate weapon: Paragon. David Krueger now leaves to find allies elsewhere, leaving Santana and Asura to fend for themselves while he searches for new allies. They are left in the poorly named Freedom Park to fend for themselves, for now.
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11)

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:17 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) Asura_11

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) Asura_10
1st Ranked Assassin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Asura sat down on a fountain in the park, just staring vacantly at a tree. She was actually quite frustrated, though it wasn't very obvious due to her somewhat... empty expression... all the time. Faust was like a father figure to her, Uncle Sam and Paragon turned on them and now he was in trouble. Asura was quite sure that as soon as she found those two she'd put a bullet in both their heads. That was... if bullets could crack Paragon's skull... and if she could ever physically find Uncle Sam. Regardless she was sure that she was going to kill something and even this sunny park could not deter her murderous attitude at the moment. She saw a cute little squirrel pass by her "...?" she stood up from the edge of the fountain and followed it, staring at the thing before it looked to her. Their eyes met for a moment... then Asura kicked it... sending the squirrel flying away. She did this all with the same monotonous expression on her face "Hmph..." she pouted, then walking back to teh edge of the fountain and sitting down.

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just die..."
Asura Theme - Yell "Dead Cell"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) Empty Re: Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11)

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:31 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World
-------------------------------------
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana had been pacing around the fountain plaza of the park, seemingly lost deep in his own thoughts. Only the shrill squeak of the squirrel getting kicked caught his attention, and he looked up in time to see Asura taking a seat on the edge of the fountain again. He paused for a moment, adjusting his glasses, then looking down at himself--his suit was kind of ruined at this point. Not that it mattered anymore...just how long ago, he wondered, had he just been a normal college student? Or...seemingly normal, at least. He'd been majoring in business...most likely to go into a fairly normal job...but now, his life was anything but normal. He wouldn't go back to what his life was before...but he missed the comfort of it, at least. He missed his friends...and now, at least one of them was absolutely insane...
He let out a sigh, then shook his head slightly. He couldn't think about that right now. So, to distract himself, he walked over to the fountain, sitting down next to Asura with the intent of starting up a conversation.

"So..." he paused, trying to think of what to say, then spoke. "You seem...worried? I mean, I can't blame you, of course--that is to say, uh--yeah." Santana rubbed a hand over his tired eyes for a moment, silently bemoaning his own horrid conversational skills at the moment, then tried again. "...You want to talk about it? Anything I can do to help?" And to think that not too long ago, the two of them had been trading blows...Santana still found Asura to be an enigma. He wasn't sure if he'd ever completely understand her--but maybe this was a start...?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Santana's Theme - La Distancia Para Un Duelo
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 07, 2014 3:53 pm

1st Ranked Assassin
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Asura's eyes seemed to narrow as Santana spoke to her "I kicked a squirrel..." she told him... though she pretty clearly kicked the squirrel in front of him... he probably should have known that already, but she was saying it anyways. Chalk it down to her inability to really talk to people "I'm not worried though..." she told him while nervously twitching. She made eye contact with the man when he said he wanted to talk about what was going on "Sam betrayed us... me and Faust... Faust was the only one who could stop this... I wasn't strong enough to save him... I had to escape..." she muttered to him "I don't understand... we've been with Sam... since the 40s... I don't understand why he'd... betray us like that..." the assassin dropped her head down "Faust... he can stop Charles... and he can stop Sam... if only we could free him..."

____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:40 am

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) Ishikawa_Goemon_XIII_600_1010172_zps828a4421

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World
"This world is changing soon--we're not about to let just anyone do what they want with it!"

Santana looked to Asura, noticing her nervous twitching, but deciding not to bring it up directly, instead replying to her,
"Listen--don't worry. We're gonna get him out, alright? I don't really know much about you guys, but...if he can stop Uncle Sam, then, I guess that this Faust guy is pretty important to our cause...either way, you seem pretty stressed out..." He paused for a moment, sighing quietly in what almost seemed like a yawn--he was tired. Very tired. But he knew that he had to keep his guard up, if only because they were still in a dangerous place right now. "You know...you don't have to be an impenetrable wall all the time. You just--you feel like you're holding in a lot, you know? That can't be healthy. People have gotta let out their stress somehow--holding it all in is just going to make you feel worse. Oh--but--try not to take it out on the squirrels. They can throw nuts at you, and that's no fun, yeah?" He had tried to end on a somewhat humorous note, hoping to lighten the mood a bit. Asura, he could tell, was extremely well trained--but not so trained in showing her emotions, it seemed. And he knew for sure that emotions could break a person down from the inside if they weren't careful...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:57 am

1st Ranked Assassin

Asura looked to Santana with a dead serious expression after the squirrel talk "Such statements are foolish... my reflexes are too sharp... I would simply shoot the nuts out of the air...!" she replied to Santana in a confident yet dull voice. She let out an agitated sigh before closing her eyes "Me... and Doktor... we have been working together since 1940s... we are both from Germany..." she looked back up to Santana, and in an unusual sight, she was smiling to him "Despite what I look like... I'm well over 80 years old..." she told him, her smile widening somewhat "He saved me... Faust... I was a little girl destined to perish in a camp... he was a scientist working for the Nazis... a genius... I don't know why... but he saved me... and he turned on the Nazis... Uncle Sam was the one to get us out of the country... we would move to America where the Freedom Society would be formed..." closing her eyes again, the woman thought back to her days spent in Germany, where she was a little girl in Berlin "We returned to Germany... not as saviors... as conquerors... we massacred thousands... the fatherland has yet to recover... I'm not sure if it ever will..." the assassin stood back up, staring out to the clouds hanging over Scarlet City "I owe Doctor Faust my life... despite his cold exterior he is a kind man deep down inside I know it... he will help us..."

"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:27 am

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

Santana was definitely surprised by how much Asura opened up in that moment--that was probably the most he'd ever heard her say all at once before. He pondered on how to respond--that was some pretty heavy info she'd just dumped. Still, he'd asked for this--and it was probably better for her to talk about it...
"Damn..." he murmured, not entirely sure how to respond at first. He took a moment, then looked up at the sky, studying the clouds as he spoke again, "You sound like you've had it pretty rough...I couldn't even begin to imagine what you've been through...still...if he's that important to you, then I'll make sure that we get him out safe. Not only so he can take down Sam...but for your sake, too. If he's as reliable as you say, then I'm pretty sure I can trust him. As much as it feels a bit strange to say it, after we fought so much, I feel like I can really trust you..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:49 am

1st Ranked Assassin

"He also has the ability to transform into a unicorn...!" she exclaimed "And his glasses give him the ability to speak to lunchboxes..." she explained to Santana with a straight face. She nodded to herself "At least... that's what everyone tells me... I don't... exactly have my memories-" she told him "They get wiped by Uncle Sam every month." she looked down to the floor, at least she wouldn't have to deal with THAT anymore. "We should definitely rescue him though... he is a genius... he can help us... hopefully this Krueger fellow arrives soon... I wish to get to the Freedom Tower..." she had already forgotten what that man had left for. Probably something dumb, she didn't like him much.

"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:32 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

At Asura's next remarks about Faust turning into a unicorn and speaking to lunchboxes, Santana raised his eyebrows, his glasses slowly sliding down his nose a little bit as he stared at her. After a moment, he fixed his glasses and replied,
"Every month, huh...? That must be rough...So you can't remember anything before this month--? Man..." Santana paused for a moment, then continued, "Well, don't you worry about that--you won't need to deal with it ever again, once we take him down. You'll actually get to remember things whenever you want. And...as for the unicorn thing--I'll--have to see that to believe it, I think--" For a moment he simply looked back to the clouds and watched them for a little while longer, before looking back to Asura again and speaking. "...What's the Freedom Tower like, anyway?"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:52 pm

1st Ranked Assassin

Asura nodded confidently to Santana "I'm confident the rumors are true...!" and then there was the question about the Freedom Tower, and the assassin suddenly paused. Her head lowered somewhat "It was my home... for a very long time... it was my own sanctuary... it was always welcoming. Not everyone in the Freedom Society was nice... but I managed to find my friends... Faust, Tribal... Maiden... I had lived with them for a very long time... you could say." he explained to the Cuban Samurai "And whenever I made a mess... it would disappear afterwards like magic...! One time me and-" and then suddenly, David Krueger dropped down from the sky, landing directly in front of Asura and Santana on his feet "BOO!" Asura almost immediately pulled out a revolver and pointed it at the man, her eyes wide in shock.

"Just die..."
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:51 am

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

As Santana listened to Asura talk about the Freedom Tower, he was actually surprised--this place almost reminded him of how he'd describe college...Still, the most subtly surprising part of this was that the more Asura spoke, the more and more human she seemed to become. She wasn't just some killing machine--no, Santana had begun to realize in this past time that they'd been together that she was indeed just as much of flesh and bone as he was. He was about to reply to her when suddenly, David came falling out of the sky--
"aY CARAMBA--" he exclaimed loudly, immediately jumping up onto the bench and tugging out his katana, getting ready to cut some shit--only to actually realize it was David. He stared at the man for a second, then let his arms droop slightly, giving David a bit of a stink-eye before sheathing his katana again and stepping down off the bench, straightening his suit jacket. "Didn't startle me at all...by the way..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Nov 12, 2014 12:41 am

1st Ranked Assassin

Asura was still freaked out, even several minutes after David had come out of shit nowhere. "Oh excuse me, but I just had to see how you two would react! It's an experiment you see~ Only a genius like I would u-" David was interrupted as Asura's gun was put in his face. He swatted it away then tried to continue "Only a genius like-" the gun was put back in his face again, he once more swatted it away. Only- WILL YOU STOP!? David tried once more before being stopped by the gun being shoved in his face once more. That was pretty much how she dealt with all of her problems, why not this time? David regained his composure and moved on "I found somebody that can help us... but it's gonna be risky... Santana... I'm gonna need your help..." he spoke, his attitude obviously becoming much more serious as the subject matter of finding help was brought up "I found help... his name's Pyotr Wissencheft...!"

"Just die..."

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) David10
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:22 am

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

"How the hell did you fall out of the sky, anyway...?" Santana pondered aloud quietly as Asura continued threatening David at gunpoint, the Cuban samurai squinting up at the sky above and wondering exactly how David had gotten up there in the first place. As he finally seemed to get down to business, though, Santana looked at David again, actually paying attention to what he was saying. "Pyotr Wissenchaft..." he repeated the name quietly, then continued, "And you said it's gonna be risky? Well, we're already in a pretty risky place as it is--I think we can handle it. ...So, what do we have to do to find this Wissenchaft guy?" The fact that David had come back expressly to ask for help only set off a few alarm flags in Santana's head--this wasn't going to be easy, was it?

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:38 am

1st Ranked Assassin

Asura had walked off to do her own thing, god knows whatever that was, David on the other hand stuck with the conversation "Well... ahem... he's currently working at a Freedom Society lab... they're getting the guy to work on a serum to mass produce supersoldiers like Paragon and the other members..." David seemed to be hesitating here, as if there was a part of a story that David was debating in his head as to whether he should say it or not. He eventually let out a sigh and continued "And... word is the Trust has inserted a few of its agents into the program. The Freedom Society is arming their enemies without even knowing about it... one of the agents Yuri Dragovich..."

"Just die..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:06 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

Santana furrowed his brow as he heard about who they would no doubt be running into when they arrived at their destination--Yuri. He hadn't seen Yuri since the incident in Highend--and at this point, he wasn't so sure whether or not he wanted to deal with seeing him again. If he was still the same as he had been then...then it would just be a big reminder to Santana about how he'd failed to keep all of his friends safe like he had wanted to do. And the fact that Yuri was now inserted in some kind of supersoldier program...just the sound of a program like that in general was sketchy--and as much as Santana knew that Yuri probably didn't care about his opinion anymore, Santana didn't want Yuri involved in something like that.
"I see..." he said quietly after a moment, adjusting his glasses slightly. "So...do we have a plan here?" he tried to avoid bringing up Yuri at all--he needed to focus on their goal here: finding that Wissenchaft man.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:57 pm

Amazing Pan-Sensei wrote:

1st Ranked Assassin

David cleared his throat when Santana asked if they had a plan "Ahem! Uh... yeah..." he spoke, without much confidence. It was obvious what he had in mind wasn't going to be pretty "So yeah... lots of tough guys... and stuff there- so I'm staying out of this- I also need Asura for something else... in other words I'm sending you into their lab alone... to extract the doctor. He's being watched... expect the enemy there waiting for you..." he explained to the man, before giving him a thumb up "Uh- good luck-!"

"Just die..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:33 pm

Santana Pejoves
Fighter For a Free World

Santana stared at David for a moment after hearing the man's plan, just kind of looking at him with a neutral expression. After a moment, he sighed, letting his head droop a bit before looking back at David again.
"Alright...I'll see if I can deal with it. I'm going to need a little more info on the building's structure and where Wissenchaft is exactly gonna be inside if you want me to do this alone, though..." Santana wasn't excited at all at the prospect of going in alone--but at this point, there were probably things that the others needed to do. He was confident that he could do it, yes, but--he was worried about running into Yuri.

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:45 pm

1st Ranked Assassin

David looked up to the sky as a blimp seemed to hover over their location "No problem... we'll talk when the walls aren't listening..." a ladder dropped down towards their location, the man quickly caught it, a smile on his face. The blimp seemed to be manned by a crew now "Right... I have a fun little hackers network I run on the internet... I called them in for help... they're loyal to me, not The Trust... they call me The Inquisitor- just so you know- it's my username." David looked back up to the blimp... it was time to go, they were going to need to put a lot into this one...

"Just die..."

[/quote]
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Emu Queen Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:45 pm

Scarlet City // Freedom Park (Flashback 11) Conclu10
Emu Queen
Emu Queen
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

http://comicbookprotagonist.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down