Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

+7
Raven Todd
scullpanda
The Hidden Spring
MochaLatte
Not Manchee
Akikazemoon
Amazing Pan-Sensei
11 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:43 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Chelsea239_zps7ff52fc3

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
-------------------------------------
"Just you wait! I'll show you that I can protect the people that I care about!"

Chelsea managed to smile a little bit more when Nathan winked at her--he always managed to cheer her up. Either way, her expression became more serious again as he went back to his work at tracking the people that had done this. Hoping to be of some help, she looked around at the outskirts of the village, trying to avoid looking at the corpses from where she stood. She couldn't see anything in particular...she had never been trained in this sort of thing, though, so she wasn't very surprised.
"Hm..." She decided to just be content with looking at the spots that Nathan was checking out--who knows, maybe she could learn a few things!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chelsea's Theme - Save You From Anything
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Empty Re: Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team

Post  Akikazemoon Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:11 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Justus50_zpsc6528231

Justus Maximus Philo Marcellus VII
The Knight of Azure Flames
"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus had moved a bit closer back towards the others when he heard Emilia's voice, and turned to look at her, and nodded. If there were any survivors...they had to find them. Still, this place had been totally silent until they arrived...and some sort of heavy feeling over the place was telling him that there wasn't any hope for the villagers anymore...
He moved back towards the dune, over towards Matthias and Dorothy, and stopped by Matthias, gently placing a hand on his shoulder before hearing Dorothy and answering her,

"I can only imagine that we'll take revenge for the people that they've slaughtered...We must put a stop to the evil of this Church of Crime...it's obviously just an outlet that Sullonstein has created for his followers...I shan't stand for this! We must track down these fiends straightaway and strike them down! At the very least...for the people who have passed on here today..." He seemed to quiet a bit, pausing for a moment, then continued, "I do wish that we could bury them...but the sands are so unstable that I doubt that we could get proper graves dug out..." This thought alone seemed to sadden him considerably, although he did his best to cover it up. "Blast you, Sullonstein...will your evil deeds ever see an end...?!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:15 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 817

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Layout12
Pugsy Marcone
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"This whole thing is a mess..." Pugsy spoke in a lower tone, Kraven, this Red Masque guy, and god who knows who else. Even to Pugsy, it was rather intimidating, no matter how much they fought Black Dragon and Paladin... there was always that extra edge whenever the Deathworshippers or anyone from the former Conqueror Worm was their enemy. But no, it just couldn't be that simple, these guys have Kraven with them, but they apparently have him on a tight enough leash to not have him around barking out to Ryder like a maniac. In other words, they just made him way more unpredictable. Pugsy began to look around to his surroundings, examining the walls and corpses to get some clues "Bunny- you seemed pretty confident about this Church of Crime... you know anything about it yourself...?" he asked as he got down to his knees to examine a body.

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
"I'm Pugsy Marcone. Top Enforcer of Vulture Team, all-around brute, and proud of it. I've followed Ryder since the good old days back in Derry, no way am I gonna back down now...!"   
Pugsy Theme - Number One
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

http://www.newts-in-suits.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:25 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Zomb_210

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Zombie10
Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan examined the sand for footsteps... the village was practically littered with them "Hmm..." the man let out a sigh "Chelsea... I think I can track them..." he muttered, stroking his chin as he followed a particular trail. He had a pretty good idea where these guys were going "To the trained eye... they didn't even bother trying to conceal their tracks... amateurs...!" Nathan broke out with a conniving smile. He turned to Chelsea and suddenly gave her a big hug, practically lifting her off her feat as he did so "I think I'm about to be useful again!" he happily cheered before letting her down "Hey Boss!" he called out to Ryder "Boss!" he called out again, because he was annoying "I think I can track them..." he told the red head "These amateurs don't have any idea what they're doing... I think I know where they're going...!"

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Zombie Theme -I'm Here to Show the World
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:32 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Theme: Bunny Mio- Oh, she's a Killer
Itistruethatweloseourhumanitytotheworld

Bunny kept half heartedly looking for some other kind of clue as to this attack. Scratch marks, bite marks, gun wounds. stab wounds, anything that would indicate how this massacre went down. She looked at Pugsy when he asked if she knew something about the Church.
"I...don't know any facts. Just pieces of a complicated puzzle that I'm trying to put together..." she said, and then Nathan got all excited. She let out a sigh. "Hate to ruin your little moment Nathan, but be careful. There is the option that these guys WANT to be found. We need to be cautious, since we don't know what's out there." she said, rolling her eyes. Amateur. It was a basic tactic she had seen many times before. Though it was only an option, it was a viable option.

Ijustdidn'tthinkitwouldhappentome
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  scullpanda Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Rika_m10
Rika
"Cemetery Angel"
Rika stepped over some mangled bodies and listened to the multiple conversations going on only to chime in when bunny suggested that they be careful "Even if they did leave a trail for us on purpose, which would suggest they know we are hunting them, we are going to find them sooner or later. Might as well get this over and done with as quickly as we can, and like you said be cautious about it" she looked off into the distance where to trail was leading. What ever was in store for them was going to be interesting to say the least.    

Theme- Six gun quota - Seether

scullpanda
scullpanda
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:19 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Little Dragon
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 DorthyOlder4-2
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dorothy nodded a little bit when Justus answered her question. "Yeah... He sucks major balls..." Dorothy said not putting up the show of innocence like always. "So... This is what the outside is like..." Dorothy mumbled to herself as she stood up and brushed off the sand from her pants. "... Maybe it's impossible..." Dorothy answered before looking back. "I don't think 'Sullonstein' will ever leave... I can see why Dad wanted to change it all." Dorothy said as she saw what her father had said to her before. The world needed a firm hand, but it had to start in No Man's Land. Dorothy walked down the dune, smiling at Nate as she went on.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:25 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 B5434216aae2f850a0baa62af2a1f747-3
Mocha Deren

The Psychic Doctor
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Mocha came back from out of the house with a little bit of food that didn't look bad. Sure they were in cans, but whatever worked, worked. "How is everything?" she asked as she shuffled her bag that was full of, mostly pain killers. She placed a can of beets in her bag with a tired look. She didn't find anything like bullets in there, but some food and disinfectant. Or at least some. She knew that they had supplies, but it didn't hurt to scavenge. Who knew how much longer they'd be out here.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:29 pm

Emilia Melchiott

The Valkyrie

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Emilia5-1
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Exactly Justus." Emilia responded as she continued looking for tracks. However when Nathan said that he found some she stopped. Well that hardly took any time. Then Bunny mentioned how it could be that they wanted to be followed. Make sense... So what do they do now? "So do how we continue on our course? I know the plan is to find these guys, but what about afterwards?" she asked since she wanted to be clear in what they were going to do other then fight.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Not Manchee Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:56 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 69aa5b12-4d2a-499b-90b8-f4c5916ca66a_zps75fe974a

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Cooltext1341943834_zps382ee5bc
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Cooltext1341942836_zps3f14edd0

☣  ☠  ☢    ﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋    ☣  ☠  ☢

Ivy was pretty skeptical about this not being related to oil somehow...that's exactly what they WANTED everyone to think so they wouldn't realize it.
ANYWHORE the further they went into the massacre, the worse it got, until the greenette was just surprised to see any untainted spot. Zombie and Bunny were working on finding things, and she was looking for any legit forensic evidence that could lead them somewhere. There was plenty of blood, so that was a thing, but she was looking for something more like...ectoplasm.

"Oh we'll find them and totally destroy their faces, yeah!! I can like...blow them up or something. Yeah."

It didn't matter to her if they wanted to be found, Ivy had complete confidence in Vulture Team, and was convinced that they could take anything the Church of Crime threw at them.

☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢ ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢  ☣  ☠  ☢

❝ Fuck you, Gumby! ❞
Not Manchee
Not Manchee
Amnchee
Amnchee

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:39 pm

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Nate43_zps9407a3b2
Nate Hardey
Blue Bullett

Don't underestimate me just because I'm a kid. I've people to protect and I'm going to do just that no matter what!
Nate smiled as he spotted Dorthy. It seemed like they were the only ones here. That still didn't mean who had done this wouldn't come back, but now knowing it was just them made him feel a little better. He listened as the others talked about what they were doing. When he looked at them, there didn't seem to be any special pattern to the footprints. They could probably follow them easily enough. Though after their last fight, Nate would prefer they had a plan before just walking into another one.
We need to keep their weapons in mind. If they're supplying other groups, they probably have a lot and potentially better weapons on hand.

As Jack further analyzed the footsteps she realized the lack of any sort of concealment regarding the footprints. It seemed like an invitation of sorts. This was proving to be very interesting indeed. Jack smiled darkly at the thought.
She avoided looking at the corpses for too long, lest she get riled up. When they formally introduced themselves to the Church of Crime that wouldn't be a problem, but at the moment she didn't really feel like killing any of the others present, as much as she may have reason to dislike some of them.
Though she did agree that they needed something of a plan. Going into a fight without one could work against them here.
Even with the likelihood they know we're coming, we need to get them off guard, or at the very least surprise them somehow. An explosion might serve as a good way to be able to do just that.

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 5092-1623271925
Jack
The Tainted Doctor

Don't worry, love. I'm a doctor. he he

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:34 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Ryder215_zps339f1d41

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"You think so...?" Chelsea asked, peeking over Nathan's shoulder as he said that they would be able to track the perpetrators. She was trying very hard to spot the little signs that Nathan was seeing, so his hug surprised her into a fit of giggles as she threw her arms around him and returned it. "Aw, c'mon, you don't give yourself enough credit!" She knew that it was bad to be happy in a place like this, so she did her best to suppress those giggles--and glanced over at Ryder, who was very much staring at them and frowning, as much as she knew that he was trying to hide it. She couldn't help but smile as Nathan put her down and addressed Ryder--who quickly seemed to stiffen as if having been caught in the act of something--frowning, in this instance, apparently.
"N-Nice work!" he called over to Nathan, managing up a bit of a thankful look at the fact that the assassin could probably track the people who did this--although he still wasn't happy about Chelsea having a boyfriend--Ryder was pretty sure that he wouldn't be okay with that for a very long time-- "Which way are they headed?" He overheard what Bunny said and mused over it for a bit before remarking, "If they wanted to be found, why not just leave Yuri here...? He's loud enough to have called us over from at least a half mile away, I'm pretty sure..." He listened to what everyone had to say on the matter, then spoke up, "They know that we're chasing them, I think--we're not exactly the stealthiest of groups, so I'm pretty sure that they know that we're following them, so taking them by surprise is out. Still, we do have to go after them--we can't just let this sit. It's not like we can really sneak up on them in the desert, anyway...so following their tracks normally right now is our best bet. We'll need to keep our guards up while we're following them, of course--but the longer we sit around here talking about it, the further they're probably getting from us..."

Ryder's Theme - Thousand Suns

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:39 am

"In the name of the ambition of azure flames, all servants of evil shall taste the edge of my blade!"

Justus' eyebrows rose when he heard what Dorothy said--everyone seemed to be so disheartened, lately...he wished that he was better at inspiring people, but it really never seemed to work for some reason...
"Princess, I believe that if we work our very hardest, we can indeed defeat the forces of evil. It will be a struggle, yes--but the reward at the end will be a gift well-earned. Your royal father knew that just as well--he knew that effort could lead to victory over evil. I only regret that I was not around to help him when he needed it most..." He paused for a moment, then suddenly, dramatically pointed off towards the horizon. "But no matter! The Knight of Azure Flame does not know how to give up! As such, I shall keep on fighting until my very last, if it means bringing evil to an end! No fiend of Sullonstein's shall escape the bite of my lance!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:29 pm

Dorothy Fentom

The Little Dragon
Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 DorthyOlder4-2

Dorothy paused in her tracks when she heard Justus, and a little smile appeared on her face as she looked of into the horizon with him. "Your right..." she said as she turned back to Justus. She took his hand, "I'm sorry that the darkness of sadness had clouded my mind... I'll stop this evil too... With my fists for I will be now know as... The Emerald Dragon!" Dorothy said as she made a pose with Justus. She wanted pretend with Justus, and be more then just a princess. Though she was pretending to be the 'Emerald Dragon; she wanted it to be just as real as Justus saw it, and fullfill her promise that she made with him on this dune.

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 am

Nathan Crockett
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Nathan quickly took offense to Bunny "Oh? What's that!? I think I just heard something OBVIOUS~!!! Listen Miona, I know what I'm doing. Why don't you go do something you're good at, like being depressed and locking yourself up in your room?" the blonde turned his back on the red head and looked to Ryder "Of course boss... they left down the main street of the village... straight down a path that'll lead us deeper into the desert." he informed Ryder, trying to sound as respectful as possible in his words "Now then... I have a request... or an idea to pitch, rather..." he told the red head with a keen smile "Let me go down the path boss... alone..." this would immediately strike him as something risky "I know it sounds... iffy... but hear me out. They're misleading us... let me go down the path. I can handle any traps they got, and the more people we send the higher the probability of a casualty. Let me go down the path and report if its legit. If I find the enemy I won't engage, I will instead return to report my findings to you."

__________________________________________________________________________________________
"Come on... kill me... just try and kill me! I'll blow your head off before you take another step...!"
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:16 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Touko_aozaki_by_deikawn-d68pc5e_zpscd3eaa1e
BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

Bunny growled and glared at Nathan. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just giving FUCKING INSIGHT YOU COCKSUCKER!" Bunny yelled. She knew letting Nathan make her come back was a bad idea. He'd been nothing but this ever since. She had considered just leaving and going off many times, and Nathan was making those ideas of hers sound REALLY good right about now. "God..I wanna rip his fucking head off." she started to look over the horizon, past the villages borders. She wasn't getting an uneasy feeling. She didn't feel like she was being watched. That was what made her super uneasy. She started to study where an attack would likely come from, which direction, and what tactics they would likely use.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Skylark-13 Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:47 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Matthias30_zps3472a7ce

Agent Matthias Devereaux
*Damian Ward*
-------------------------
"Life... isn't easy, nor is it pretty. Yet... despite the ugliness that resides in all of our hearts, we can still over come that- and that's true beauty."
-------------------------

Matthias hardly responded when Justus came over and rested a hand on his shoulder, but as the knight and the child started talking, he slowly lifted his head. He frowned a little, glancing between them- before resting his head on his knees. He listened somewhat, but not attentively, instead glancing around as Bunny and Zombie seemed to get into a bit of an argument. He frowned slightly, watching them, before sighing. All the tension was truly tiring after a point; he no longer felt comfortable saying much around anyone other than Justus, for fear his words would be turned against him. Of course, not everyone was that bad- but there were enough whom were... He sighed, slowly standing and stretching. There was a coppery scent on the air, tainting his tongue with the harsh taste of the stuff. It almost seemed normal, anymore... He started to wander away from Justus, kicking up sand as he trailed closer to some of the bodies and inspected them. He really just glanced over them as he walked past, wondering if there was anything of value... But after a while, he curled his nose up and looked up at the sky instead. This entire thing was stressful... He just wished they would find the Church of Crime already. Then, maybe, things would calm down...

Skylark-13
Skylark-13
C-Rank Super Criminal
C-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:56 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
Marko gathered himself and walked towards Ryder. "E-excuse me, but wouldn't a g-g-group like the Church be likely to set a t-trap for us? Then know we would sp-sp-spend time talking, and c-c-c-c-circle us?" Marko asked sheepishly, remembering multiple attacks against his caravan. "I feel like anyone l-leaving w-would be risky..." He looked over to Nathan. He can probably handle himself, but... the Romani thought. He paused for a moment before looking the redhead in the eye and saying, "Je ai un mauvais pressentiment à ce sujet."
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:09 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss
"I guess it's true what they say...you never know how strong you are...until being strong is the only choice you've got."

"Guys--guys, calm down--" Ryder put his hands slightly in front of him, motioning for Bunny and Zombie to stop fighting--if there was one thing that Ryder hated among teammates, it was arguments. That was the last thing they needed--especially while they were out in a treacherous place like the desert. "Just...stop antagonizing each other, okay?" He fell quiet then, listening to Nathan's plan. It did seem a bit risky, but...it was probably the best way to go about things. "Alright...sounds like it could work. But make sure that you use extreme caution--we don't need you getting caught by yourself if they're trying to lure us."
As okay as Ryder seemed with this plan, Chelsea seemed far more worried.
"Are you sure...?" she asked quietly, looking back and forth between Ryder and Nathan. "I-I mean, we know what organization we're dealing with here, but we don't know exactly all of the people they might have...are you sure you want to go alone...?" As much as she knew that Nathan was excellent at his job, and fully deserved his title as a ranked assassin--she also wanted to avoid putting him in any unnecessary danger.
Ryder sighed quietly, knowing that Chelsea would reply like that--she always erred on the edge of caution, which was good in some ways--but he also knew that if they didn't do something the trail would be lost. As Marko approached, Ryder turned to look at him, pausing for a moment as he listened, then replied,
"Well, if they've circled around us while we were talking, they would've finished that already, I think...so it wouldn't particularly matter much either way." He seemed to be thinking carefully about this as he spoke. "If we sent more than one person out, they'd be far more noticeable...and anyway, he's one of the best of us here for the job, I think--assassins are made for stealth." Putting aside how loud Zombie usually was-- "If we're surrounded, he'll spot them and come back and tell us. If we all moved at once, in the scenario where we're surrounded, it would really only give the Church a chance to tighten the ring around us..." At this point, Ryder still wasn't so sure about his own skills at strategizing. He hadn't seen Jackal since the day that they had all left No Man's Land--and not having him here not only had made Ryder lose another close friend, but had also definitely taken a toll on Ryder's confidence in his own plan-making. Still, he felt like this plan could work...hopefully...

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:25 am

Justus gave Dorothy a big grin, posing with her atop the dune as he proudly proclaimed,
"Very well! We shall fight to overcome the darkness together, and bring Sullonstein's evil deeds to an end, once and for all!" He looked over to where Matthias had been, hoping he'd join in--only to see that the silverette had wandered away. Feeling slightly awkward and disappointed, he turned to face the horizon again, continuing as best he could, "The emissaries of evil shall tremble before the might of our justice! And once we are done, evil shall be gone from this world once and for all! This, I swear!"

Justus’ Theme – Xepher
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Vladislavich Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:27 am

Act 4 Prologue: The Fall of Vulture Team  - Page 2 Tumblr_n6bac3ZC4P1tz9lb9o4_500
Marko Cuthbert
Lychnis
"Mort dans l'eau," Marko sighed. Ryder was right - sending more than one ahead would get them noticed sooner, moving would tighten the circle and block off an escape. They were already doomed by getting this far. A single assassin was the only logical choice, and even that was extremely risky, he felt. "You're th-th-the boss. I'm j-just worried." He turned his eyes downward. "I've s-s-seen this setup before." He swallowed before beginning, "Corpses - m-make you th-think they're gone and then they spring from all c-c-corners." He didn't say any more, but his tone clearly suggested he wasn't expecting to make it out unscathed. Possibly not at all.
Vladislavich
Vladislavich
Newt Overlord
Newt Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:41 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan let out a snide, mocking smile to Bunny "OH YEAH!? WELL YOU HAVE A DICK!" Nathan yelled back to Bunny, because that was how he maturely dealt with people calling him names. He spit out his tongue to the assassin, but quickly found himself paying attention to Ryder again "Ahem... right sir!" he said saluting the red head, though he had no intention of stopping his antagonizing, it was fine lying for now. Then came the talk of actually going out into the desert "I've done stuff like this before guys... it's routine... just... don't worry guys..." he reassured them, before looking to Chelsea "I'll be back in no time..." he told her, placing his hands on her shoulders before bringing her in and hugging her. Not really caring about the fact that everyone was right there, he kissed her softly on the lips before pulling away, and turning away "Ryder... Bunny... keep her safe okay? I'll be back in no time..." he spoke with a confident smile on his face "We're finishing off these assholes today..."

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 31, 2014 1:54 am

BunnyMio
Ranked #9
Crimson Angel of Death

"Least my dick is bigger then your chode." she said back to the man, rolling his eyes as he had to seem SO important right now. "Yeah yeah, she'll be fine." she said, taking a gun out. "I don't know what you see in that asshole." she said casually to her. "You deserve better." she decided to stay near the Pug, keeping one eye on Chelsea, and the other on her investigation.

The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:35 am

Ryder Mercy
The Boss

Chelsea still seemed pretty worried--but accepted the hug and kiss from Nathan nonetheless, seeming comforted by them and his warmth. He knew what he was doing...right? He could handle this...maybe she was just worrying too much. She just couldn't shake the feeling that something bad was going to happen...but maybe she was just on edge from all of the carnage surrounding them.
"Be careful, alright...?" she told him, giving him a warm smile and deciding to ignore Bunny's comment--Nathan wasn't an asshole--sure, he could be a bit snippy sometimes--but he could be very sweet when he wanted to be--like he was being to Chelsea right now. "Y-You'd better come back soon. I'll be waiting, okay?"
Ryder, on the other hand, seemed to become very disgruntled at seeing Nathan kiss Chelsea--most likely due to his protectiveness kicking in again--but, he kept his mouth shut, just sort of crossing his arms and looking away, silently agreeing with Bunny but not wanting to say anything that might make Chelsea upset. After all, he knew that his sister was smart--if Nathan really was a bad guy, she wouldn't have decided to date him. Ryder knew he was too protective--he just--couldn't really get over the anxiety he felt over his little sister dating somebody. Nathan speaking to him again caught his attention, though, and he stuttered,
"O-Oh, right! Yeah. Of course, we'll watch out for her." For Ryder especially, that was a given. "I sure hope that we can finish them off...then maybe we can move on to other things..."

Chelsea Mercy
The Comeback Kid
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Amazing Pan-Sensei Fri Oct 31, 2014 2:53 am

Nathan Crockett

Nathan began to leave the scene, walking away before turning back to Vulture Team, looking to Chelsea "No worries... I'll be back in no time!" he cheerfully spoke to them with a wink. He gave Chelsea a thumbs up "I'd... like to tell you something when I come back, alright? It means a lot... but I'd like for us to get this whole mess behind us first, but I promise... I..." Nathan stopped right there and then, it wasn't quite obvious what he was trying to say. He then once again turned his back and started the walk out of the village, things got awkward. He soon crossed the horizon, and in a few minutes he was out of sight, following the tracks left by the Church of Crime. He promised himself that when he got back he'd say what he wanted to say.

Amazing Pan-Sensei
Amazing Pan-Sensei
Ruler of Newts
Ruler of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next