Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Wheel Turns Again

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wheel Turns Again

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:34 am

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Aes_Sedai_Tattoo_by_lightningbarer
THE WHEEL OF THE TIME

Players: Characters
Hidden Spring: Faith
Akikazemoon: Ivan
Raven Todd: Morgase
MercutianUnknown: Everyone Else

-----Possibly Others to be Added Later------

Other Peoples:

CANON CHARACTERS:
Moiraine Damodred
Thom Merillin
Olver Cauthon
Cadsuane Melaidhrin
Logain Ablar
(And Others)

FORMER ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:
Gareth Trakand
Amys Trakand
Deara Damodred

NEW ORIGINAL CHARACTERS:
Ared Mosinel
Barid Medar
Evalla Remman
Nemene Boann
Tel Aellin

Our story begins in the highlands of the land once known as Arado--
.......... wait didn't I already say this one? uhhh......
*shuffles papers*
Here we GO! AHEM!
Our story begins in the fields of Mayene a small sub-nation originally under the rule of the Nation of Tear however now Tear and Mayene both serve as separate functions in a larger conglomeration known as the United Provinces of Andor. The leader of Mayene known as, The First of Mayene is Berelain Sur Paendrag Damodred, and has been in rule so long she might as well be Queen of the place. Mayene houses the largest contingency of knights in the Nation, The New Order of The Children of the Light.

We find our heroes sitting in a camp several leagues outside of the central city of Mayene. A pale white running Horse with a embroidered saddle, a scaled bronze creature much like a panther called a Torm, and a Young dark green dragon called a Raken are each tied to individual posts via their reins close to camp. Three small tents, each large enough for one person and their gear sit in the camp opposite to the mounts. A fire crackled in the center of camp where around it sat three young adventurers; Morgase, Faith and Ivan...

They were sent as a private envoy from Moirrane Damodred, a well known Ai-Sedai traveler and both Morgase and her mother's tutor. Morgase had learned most of her channeling from her mother but almost everything else was from Moirrane. Thom Merilin her warder was not often seen but knew the trio well. Moirrane and Thom have both known and befriended the small party for a long time... Moirrane had sent them here to deliver a letter to Berrelain. After giving the letter to the First of Mayene they were told (Firmly) to wait as far from the city while still being within sight of it as possible AND that someone was going to be accompanying them back... it was rather odd as, Berrelain never mentioned WHO? was joining them.............

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:37 pm

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Tumblr_mgxcwwlkMR1r1g0uvo1_1280
Morgase Trakand
Natural Born Fire Channeler

Morgase looked into the fire, still thinking about all that had happened. She'd heard enough about Berrelain Sur Paendragon that she wasn't really surprised with how she had acted. She had been a little surprised when the woman had asked them the stay in the area. Morgase was still a little frustrated that they hadn't been told who would be joining their group. Though Morraine wasn't very forthwith with information herself. When she thought about, Morgase didn't remember being told what was in the letter. Morraine typically withheld information for a wise reason though. She wanted to think it was the same here.
Morgase turned from the fire after a moment, looking at Faith and Ivan with a smile. Despite how strange a turn this mission had taken, they were all safe, and she could content herself with that.
As strange as this may sound, things did go well today. Hopefully we'll be fully informed whats going on when the Fists representative arrives
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:12 am

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Faithpro_zpsa6ab69c5
Faith of the Tardad
Stern and Sweet Sister
"Make me mad and I'll stick an arrow in ya...you think I'm kidding?"
Faith's Theme- Enjoy the Silence

Faith was poking the fire with a stick, contemplating how to talk to Morgase and Ivan. It had been a tiring day and Edgar was still not used to her, so for her, it was a little more tiring then normal. Plus, talking wasn't her strong suit.
"Today was...good." she said, in a soft low tone. "We made good progress...I just hope it's this easy the whole trip...or...easier..." she looked at the Raken, Torm and Horse. "We'll need to get some more food for them...and going into towns with them...might not be good...we'll draw crowds...food for thought." she drank a little from her canteen, and wiped the excess from her mouth. She kept her gaze low on the flames, avoiding eye contact and embers.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:46 am

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Fantasy-girl---red-dress-wallpapers
Deara Damodred
The Prize of Mayenne

A young beauty rode along the path eventually leading up to the campsite where at our heroes were. Although in divided skirts for riding she sat sidesaddle on her small brown mare, looking rather exhausted. She is the only granddaughter of the First of Mayenne, and was set up to inherit both a Noble Housing in Tear as well as Become the next First of Mayenne. She was sent by her grandmother with a message to the camp ahead however she wasn't too sure on how she was going to fare traveling with the party. She was an experienced diplomat and her mission, although not dire, was important, at least to her. She was somewhat excited to meet her half-cousin Morgase and her friends. She hadn't heard much aside from that they were all respectable and good willed.
After a few minutes she came within sight of the camp and could see the others of her soon to be party at the camp and waved smiling... HELLO EVERYONE! MORGASE?! IS THAT YOU!?

"Diplomacy is the key to every door... If you remember to use it."
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 16, 2014 8:26 pm

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Ivan20_zpsb5edce73

Ivan of the Tardad
Determined Lovestruck Lancer
-------------------------------------
"Don't let my looks fool you now--I've got plenty of power to go along with that charm!"

Ivan had seemed distracted that entire time that they were sitting around the fire--in fact, if anyone didn't know any better, it would seem like he was getting ready to sneak off to the town--which he in fact was.
"Who's to say that we don't want to attract crowds?" Ivan asked his sister after she'd spoken, giving her a confident grin before going back to fiddling with his bangs, trying to make them look as nice as possible in preparation for the little outing he had planned for himself. Had to look nice for all of the fair maidens over in the town, after all...still, the sound of hooves on the path caught his attention, and as he heard a feminine voice, he looked up, seeming quite excited--aND YES THERE WAS A GIRL ON THE HORSE PERFECT.
Ivan quickly hopped up from his seat, trotting over to where Deara sat atop the steed, and he walked alongside the horse as it moved over to camp.
"Why, hello there! And who might you be~?" Ivan had no idea who this girl was or who she wanted--but she was really pretty. He was hoping that he wasn't going to get slapped by this girl, too--young maidens tended to make a habit out of smacking him, for reasons beyond his comprehension.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ivan's Theme - I Need a Minute
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:58 am

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Tumblr_mgxcwwlkMR1r1g0uvo1_1280
Morgase Trakand

Morgase looked at Faith, smiling as she noticed the girl was avoiding eye contact. They'd been friends practically since she'd been born, but Faith had never been much of a talker. Morgase had considered trying to help her grow out of this, but she had a feeling that wouldn't go very well. She turned her attention to Ivan, eying him as he fiddled with his bangs. She held back a laugh. Well he seemed to be planning something.
Before Morgase could comment on this, she heard the sound of hoof prints. She turned, staring a bit at the resemble Deara bore to her grandmother before smiling and walking over.
Deara, is that you?
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:12 pm

Faith of the Tardad
Stern and Sweet Sister

Faith rolled her eyes as Ivan spent no time going in for the flirt. She didn't bother saying anything to Dera, as she was most likely about to introduce herself. She decided to stay in the background and let the other two talk. Besides she wasn't much for talking...she wasn't good at it. Thinking back to mother and father, she would often come off too harsh when she said anything. Besides, Faith didn't want to get in the way of Ivan's flirting...it was always good for a laugh, as much as she hated to admit it.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:10 am

Deara Damodred
The Prize of Mayenne

Deara smiled at Ivan as he walked up next to her, she pulled her horse's reins aside to stop it just outside the camp... At first she seemed surprised to see an Aielman in Westland clothes traveling with her cousin but she had heard of Faith and Ivan indirectly before. Well... I never imagined I'd get such a friendly greeting up front... she said smiling and laughing a little behind one hand... She turned and got off of her horse still holding the reins then eyed Ivan up and down then nodded slightly to herself as if thinking something... I'm Deara Damodred, it's very nice to make your acquaintance... Mister... uh... wait... I know it... um... You Must be Ivan... Right?!... I heard you would be one of the bodyguards traveling with us. Then Morgase came walking up to them both. Deara nodded at Morgase smiling then stepped one step closer to her distant cousin... Morgase!? How've you been, dear? it's been so long! Oh my you've grown quite a bit since last we've seen each other... Deara was closer to Faith and Ivan's age than Morgase's. With that coupled with Morgase's youthful features Deara often took on the much older cousin role, even though she and Morgase weren't that far apart in age.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:52 pm

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Morgasealthor40_zps5aa9c6ea
Morgase Trakand

Morgase smiled at Deara as she stepped closer, suppressing a pout at her cousins comment about growth. She was well aware she looked younger than her actual age. Most peoples reaction when she told them she was seventeen made that quite clear, but she still didn't like hearing it. Morgase couldn't exactly help that she'd inherited her mother and grandmothers perpetually young looking appearances. Morgase at least could take some pride that she was at least taller than her mother. That was something, at least that's what Morgase told herself.
It's good to see you, Deara. The White Tower keeps me busy, but I've been content. You've decidedly grown a lot too. I can't believe it took this long to see each other again.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:42 pm

Ivan of the Tardad
"Don't let my looks fool you now--I've got plenty of power to go along with that charm!"

As Deara commented on not having expected such a greeting, Ivan gave a chuckle, replying to her,
"Anyone as lovely as you only deserves as such, milady." As Deara looked him up and down then nodded to herself, Ivan couldn't help but let out a tiny grin. She was totes into him. Totes. And wOW SHE KNEW HIS NAME--sCORE. "You would be correct, milady! Ivan of the Tardad, at your service." He gave her an overly exaggerated bow, then giving her another flirty smile. "I can only hope that the things you've heard are good."
As Morgase approached, Ivan backed up a little bit so that the two of them could have their family time. Instead, he drew back, heading over to Faith and giving her a goofy grin and prodding her lightly with his elbow, speaking to her in a hushed voice so that only she would hear, "So, what do you think huh? Huh? I totally made an awesome impression--I wouldn't be surprised if she's head over heels already." He gave a chuckle, then ceased his prodding and gave Faith a smile. "You should go introduce yourself. I bet that you'll get along great!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:00 pm

Faith of the Tardad
Stern and Sweet Sister

Faith looked over at Ivan and rolled her eyes a bit, looking back at the fire.
"Yeah...I bet she'll totally ask you out. Is women all you think about?" she asked a little strict, but keeping her voice down. She wasn't one for talking unless being talked to. "I'll uh...let Morgase and her have time to catch up...I'm sure they need it." she said, keeping exactly where she was, not moving from her spot. Edgar made a noise behind her, catching the girl's attention. "Shh Edgar. Nuhveen Shalar." she said, to which the Torm laid down and stayed near Minerva, being quiet.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:25 am

Deara Damodred
The Prize of Mayenne

Deara giggled a little at Ivan's bow and returned his flirtatious smile with one of her own... She gave him a short shrift wave as he left... It has been quite a while since we last met, hasn't it?... Oh it's so good to see you, Morgase. Deara hugged Morgase cheerfully, then let her go after a moment... She looked back down at Morgase smiling and lifted up a finger as if remembering something... Oh! Speaking of The White Tower... Our next task is to go to The Black Tower. There's someone there we have to meet and take to the White Tower. Deara's voice sounded very fond of this someone.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Oct 03, 2014 8:07 pm

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Render___morgiana___magi__by_deniszalexandra-d6sdu2p
Morgase Trakand

Morgase nodded, grateful Deara didn't seem like she was going to mention growing again. She smiled at the other girl, returning her hug.
It has been. Light, It's good to see you.
She let go as Deara did, looking at her curiously as she seemed to remember something. It was likely because they hadn't seen each other in so long, but Deara seemed more enthusiastic than she was last time they'd met. Morgase found herself smiling at the fondness in  Dearas voice.

Really, who? You seem to know them.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:40 pm

Ivan of the Tardad

"Sometimes," Ivan replied to Faith's initial question with a little bit of a chuckle. As she said that she wasn't so sure about greeting them herself, Ivan nudged her again gently, speaking again, "Aw, c'mon, Faith, it's alright. First impressions are important, after all, right?" At that moment, Ivan happened to overhear Deara and Morgase, and just so happened to hear the fondness in Deara's voice when she mentioned a certain someone. "Oh no--" he spoke to Faith in a worried whisper, obviously distressed over this much more than he should have been. "What if she's already seeing somebody? That's like getting rejected without even getting rejected! I think I'd cry--"

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:33 am

Faith of the Tardad
Stern and Sweet Sister

Faith sighed and looked away. She shook her head.
"Ivan calm down. You barely learned her name and now you know she has a boyfriend. So what? Just get over it." she said, pulling her legs back to her chest to just...zone out. She wasn't much for talking so....she was just gonna not for now still. She was still pretty on edge about this whole thing...and the night sounds around her weren't helping. "We should get some rest soon...don't you think?" she asked her brother.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Sat Oct 11, 2014 3:33 am

Deara Damodred
The Prize of Mayenne

Deara smiled and nodded at Morgase's question... Actually it's a few people... but I think you've only met one of them, yet. Deara began rummaging through her bag... They're all students at the Black Tower, and they've each recently become Dedicated, I think that's a rank among them or something. she pulled out a small piece of paper from her bag with a list of names on it... HERE! The ones you don't know are named Ared, Barid and Tel... but the one I'm sure you know is Gareth?... Right? Deara seemed to speed through listing the names until she got to talk about Gareth.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sat Oct 11, 2014 4:19 am

The Wheel Turns Again - Page 2 Render___morgiana___magi__by_deniszalexandra-d6sdu2p
Morgase Trakand

Morgase looked at Deara, becoming more and more curious what had been in Morraines letter. They hadn't been told before hand they would be escorting a group of people, all from the Black Tower. Though after this mission, they were heading to the White Tower anyways, so it did make sense for them to be assigned to this job.
Yes, Dedicated in a rank. It's the same rank as Accepted in the White Tower.
She watched her cousin pull out a piece of paper, not entirely sure the girl was even interested in knowing what a Dedicated was. She pushed that thought aside as Deara began saying the names, mentally noting the change in speed when she addressed Gareths name. Morgase smiled as she did recognize his name.

I know Gareth. I haven't seen him in a long time either. I'm glad to hear he finally became a Dedicated.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Akikazemoon Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:16 am

Ivan of the Tardad

"Oh, but love is a cruel, cruel mistress! At least I didn't get slapped this time..." Ivan bemoaned his situation quietly, flopping over and lying on his back for a moment, staring up at the sky. After a little bit, he heard what Faith said and sat back up, looking at her and speaking quietly, "I suppose so...that's probably a good idea. I don't know how much longer those two wanted to talk, though, and it'd be rude to just go to bed when we're supposed to be entertaining a guest...though Morgase has pretty much got that covered, it looks like..."

Akikazemoon
Akikazemoon
Rookie Hero
Rookie Hero

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:13 am

Faith of the Tardad
Stern and Sweet Sister

"I don't think she needs help 'entertaining' that girl." Faith said, getting up. "Look, I'm gonna feed Minerva and Edgar, and then I'll go to bed. Just wake me up when it's my watch, okay? You know the order right?" she said, and walked to their respective mounts, and started to feed them. Minerva was gulping down her meat and Edgar was ripping his apart. "Geez guys, chill." she rolled her eyes, and moved to the horses, which she gave them a little hay and a sugar cube. A little sweet treat before bed was never a bad thing. She went into her tent, and laid on her bedroll, attempting to fall asleep. They needed rest. She closed her eyes, and pulled the blankets over her eyes.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum