Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tales of Eternia Thread

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Tales of Eternia Thread

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:04 pm

In the the midst of the trees there was a rustle that could be heard. "Ugh..." said the voice before it stopped, and looked up at Kerrigan. What it the world was it!? It was bat thing! RABBIES! It looked human, but it wasn't!

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 2 RougetheBatfull1315999

"Oh... I'm not alone... You didn't see that crash landing! How do you do~?" said the woman, she had huge white bat ears, and giant black wings. What will you do?

MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:08 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 2 Kerrigan
Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 2 Dividers
My past is my power

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 2 5lpk2adybhf

Kerrigan looked at the bat woman a little oddly. She...was talking...and a bat. Kerrigan was very confused at this point in time. She slowly approached the creature.
"Uh...I did...hear the crash..." she said. "Are you okay...and uh...what are you exactly?" she asked, still VERY confused as to why this thing was talking.
And I will use this power for good
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Wed Jan 15, 2014 4:16 pm

"... You don't... OH! I am Rouge! I'm part of the Hybrids... As you can see I am of a bat and human. Some people mistake me for a demon, but nope! They have horns hun! That... That would have been bad if you thought that I was a-WOOO!" Rouge said as she wiped her forehead. "That would have been bad. Give to the uh... That." she pointed to the sword, but was still confused at the look. "What? Haven't you ever seen a Hybrid before?"
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:33 pm

[quote="The Hidden Spring"]
Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

Kerrigan listened to the woman and then looked at her sword as she gestured to it.
"Is there something special about this?" she asked, looking at her. "And I knew you weren't a demon...you didn't feel like one...sorry, I fear I'm a bit new to these parts." she said,, rubbing the back of her head a little. She must have sounded...dumb. Really dumb.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 15, 2014 9:25 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 2 Tumblr_mzal1b9GcD1r4qstmo1_500

Ishida's face was still a dark red as Haku started to place one of her arms around his waist. This just made it worse for him as he was now gasping for air in his mind. He then heard Haku telling Vanessa to go to the crash sight which had him simply nodding in agreement. "I-I agree with Haku. L-Let's just go to the crash site! W-We'll probably see h-h-her there too!" Just then Ishida started to think. 'Wait...another female! J-Just how many are here!? I-I'm not going to make it through the day...I-I just want to get off this ride...s-sure Haku's arm feels nice...what am I saying!? Feels nice! No! T-That's just creepy! I-I just want to get off...'

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:28 am

"Woooooooow..." Rouge said as she stared at Kerrigan, like she was the weirdest thing here. ""I guess that makes sense. In some places no one has ever SEEN someone like me before. Anyway for that thing? You don't know? She asked as she thought about it. She continued to stare at it before a glint was in her eye. Or maybe that was the sword."Saaaaaaaaaaay... How NEW are you? From south? North? The Islands? Where?" she asked in a fluffy voice.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 16, 2014 4:00 am

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

"I don't know anything about this sword. It was given to me by a strange force, and never explained." she said, with a slight chuckle. As she asked where she was from, Kerrigan wasn't sure how to answer. She knew she was in the game, so saying "I'm from another world" would be a bad idea. She had to say something though.
"I'm...from...somewhere from far from here. I'm not sure which direction...I sort of washed ashore here, and I don't know which direction is which..." she said. Hopefully, that was enough.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:23 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 2 Ishizu%20%96%20Yu-Gi-Oh
Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

They Charged forward towards the sound of the crash and Vanessa saw two people ahead as they got closer, she put her heels on the beast's shoulders and is slowed to a stop beside the two young women; the greenette she saw earlier and some bat like person... She looked at the green haired woman... Well Hello there... Is everything all right we heard a crash and came to investigate, we thought someone might have been hurt... are you OK? Why didn't you stop?

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:40 pm

Tales of Eternia Thread - Page 2 Lugia_zps464b0878
Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku smiled comfortingly at Ishida. At this point she couldn't help but pick up on his nerves. She hoped the light had picked a few men, because at this point if the boy was surrounded by any more woman, he likely wouldn't make it to the end of this journey.
Haku sighed,relived when they came across the green haired girl. She was glad she had been right. She noted the girls sword. If she had been sent by the light, then it would be good to have someone who actually combat oriented in the group. Vanessa's ability was to summon creatures. Haku had been given the blessing to heal. She hadn't seen Ishida's ability, but she doubted with how nervous he was that his blessing was very physical.
Haku jumped off from the creature. She stood by the creature's side. She looked curiously at the bat woman. She fit well into this world from what Haku had seen so far. Haku was still in awe of the woman but she calmed herself and smiled at the two,
We came when we heard a crash, like she said. Are you both alright?
Neither seemed hurt. That was good.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:55 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida kept on being red and was happy when they finally came to a stop. He quickly fell off of the creature as he was laying on the ground. He started to do breathing exercises as he was trying to regain his breath. That was nice but certainly was awkward for him at the same time. After taking a little bit to catch his breath with a few coughs here and there, Ishida got up and looked at the direction where Haku and Vanessa was talking at. He looked up at the trees and saw the bat girl and Kerrigan there. This made the young man blush a tiny bit as he quickly walked a tiny bit ahead of the group and stood there. He was not going to look back and will wait for the rest to catch up. There was no way he could handle this. Ishida took a tiny clench at his chest as he started to try and calm down again.
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:11 pm

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

"Oh?" she heard the others behind her, and was a little confused. Were these the other people? She looked at each other them, and then herself. Why didn't she look any different? Oh well. "Well, when I saw a creature charging for me, I decided it was best I ran away and try not to get hurt. I wasn't sure what that was...and then this woman crashed, and...I was just talking to her." she explained herself. She saw Ishida kind of just...walk past them for some reason. "Uh...what's his issue?" she asked.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Thu Jan 16, 2014 11:20 pm

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku smiled sympathetically at Ishida and simply stated,
From what I can tell, he's really shy and uncomfortable around girls. I'm glad you both are okay though. The crash sounded pretty bad from where we were.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:18 am

Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

Vanessa jumped down off her beast then looked up at it before speaking... Ah... I understand why now... She chuckled somewhat then continued... Come to think of it I probably would have done the same thing in that case... But umm... We're looking for a person or some people who may have been sent by the same being we were... We were sent here from another World in order to help it's survival, are you or do you know of anyone like this.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:06 am

"Well then... I guess I should show you where the closest thing to town is..." Rouge said as she placed her hands on her hips, then came others. "Huh... Crash? What crash? THERE WAS NONE!" She exclaimed her face fuming at the insistence of a crash. SHE WILL NOT ADMIT TO CRASHING! That much seemed clear, since she was the only winged thing here. Better not push her. "... Friends of yours? Cause they seem crazy..." she whispered to Kerrigan when the woman said that she was from another world.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Sat Jan 18, 2014 1:17 am

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

Kerrigan turned to the Bat.
"Sure...yeah, let's go." she said, and then looked at the other. She gestured them to follow, hoping that they would. She was the New Champion, and that woman said she was the leader...maybe they would get that.
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:49 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida stood where he was as he listened in on what the others had to say. Well it seemed like everyone was being friendly to each other. 'M-Maybe I should talk to them...I-I can't though!' He shook his head as he tried to remain calm and get his act together. They were here on a journey to defeat the evil! This was no time to be shy and all! Ishida couldn't help it though as he heard Kerrigan tell them to follow her. He turned around and started to walk with the others, a little bit behind though. He didn't want to look and get all red again.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:10 pm

"Okay! Since you want to head to town I assume you all too" She said as she clapped her hands together and before anyone could answer she said, "... Great! I will expect payment when I get you guys there..." she said as she began to walk to the way the town was. Follow Rouge, Find your own way, or continue to do camp? However the woman expects a price to be paid... And it will get dark soon so it will be hard to see. Camp might take a while... Choice, choices.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:46 pm

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku looked nervously at  Vanessa. She wasn't sure how the bat woman would take her saying that they were from another world, but she was fairly certain the light didn't want them to announce themselves out in the open particularly if  The Master was looking for them. Luckily the green haired woman had taken it well.
Haku was fairly certain now the woman was from their world, which she was happy about. They would need to find each other soon.
She turned to Vanessa and smiled  before quietly  following the other girl,
Do you think you could unsummon the creature?  It would probably be a bit jarring if we hadn't done that before making it into town.
Haku wondered how they were going to pay the woman, but a campsite would take awhile to set up so town really was their best option at the moment.
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:34 pm

Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

The bat thing didn't know what she was talking about obviously but the green haired girl knew, there was a hint of recognition in her eyes... A payment? Really? Great Shifty NPC's... She then looked over to Haku... Ah Good point... She pulled out the monsters card and held it towards the creature... nothing happened... Come back?... The creature turned into a ball of light... she then put the deck in her pocket then walked along next to Haku.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:59 am

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida was walking behind the others when he heard the bat girl talk about them needing to pay her. Well crap. Do any of them have any money? Just what are they going to do when they get to town? He kept these thoughts to himself as the walked closer and closer to the town. A place to stay that's warm and inside sounded better at the moment instead of camping outside right now when they don't know what kind of danger that they're in.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:25 am

Kerrigan Ponocca
The New Champion
My past is my power

"I don't think undermining us would be a good idea, Miss Bat." she held up the sword. "I think we can survive finding the town on our own. Follow the route and we'll get there, I'm assuming." she kept the sword up. "Unless, you really want to help us. I mean, I'm still not too good with this thing, I could slip." she said, and started to head back to the road. If the others followed, okay, but if not, well, she had to get to that castle. She kind of hoped they would follow though.
[/quote]
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:33 am

Vanessa Hunter
The Overseer

Vanessa looked at Kerrigan with a half smile... Vanessa really needed to get her head in the game... She assumed the other people they'd meet near here would be others heroes after first meeting Haku and Ishida... She probably should have been more careful in front of Rouge and Kerrigan but something itched in suspicion in the back of her mind... Vanessa leaned in to Haku and whispered so that only she could hear making sure Rouge couldn't hear them with her over sized ears... Come let's follow her... She reacted when I mentioned our mission... I think this may be all of us, this World isn't a game but it is similar, teams of four are common in group games... Also we know why we're here, but what's Miss Bat doing here?... Kinda odd how she just popped up right near where we ended up, especially if town is far enough away she thinks we need a guide, what's she doing this far out here?... Vanessa caught up to Kerrigan with a brisk pace walking next to her... She looked at Kerrigan with a confident nod.

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:08 pm

Haku Masashi
Healer of Eternia
Haku looked up as Vanessa leaned into her. When the woman began whispering, she listened to her words with an look of concentration on her face. She nodded at the idea to follow Kerrigan.
I agree. I think the light sent her to join us. She wanted us to follow her to town. I'm sure of that. I don't know much about this world, but I'm hoping the light sent a few more people than us to try and save it. I'm not exactly very combat ready. I don't know why the bat is here, but I know I heard a crash. For now we need her help, but we can try and get more information out of her later. Don't worry. I have my suspicions too.
Haku followed Vanessa and easily caught up to her and Kerrigan. Feeling more and more grateful for her time on the track team. She smiled at the green haired woman.  

Last edited by Raven Todd on Fri Jan 31, 2014 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:23 pm

Ishida Touryu
The Illusionist

Ishida was still walking behind the rest when it looked like Vanessa and Haku were talking to one another. This left him confused. What was going on? What were they talking about? Was it about payment? His mind was racing for an answer when he saw both of them catching up to Kerrigan. He was way behind them now. "W-Wait for me!" Ishida ran up to the rest as he started to walk by them now. He was still nervous so he kept silent.

dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MochaLatte Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:21 am

"Oh-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Your threatening me huh?" She said as her face began to change a bit to show something a bit more monsterous, it was so scary that there is no picture that could depict how scary it looked. "You may not be used to that thing, but I am used to what I CAN do... " Rouge said as she turned back to normal. "Unless you think avoid the Master's Forces. Why do you think I cras--I mean... Didn't crash. Instead I went to safety of the trees. Yeah. I don't crash." Rouge said as she lead the way to the village.
MochaLatte
MochaLatte
B-Rank Super Criminal
B-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next