Newts in Suits Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles

4 posters

Go down

STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles Empty STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:19 am

Appearance:

Name:

Race: (Tau'ri or Jaffa)

Height:

Weight:

Sexuality:

Relationship Status:

Rank: (Military Ranking System for Tau'ri: Goa'uld Ranking System for Jaffah: If Not in Military put Citizen.)

Expertise: (A specific thing your character is skilled in over all other things; Weapons, Combat, Physics, Politics, Anthropology, History Etc.)

Fighting Style: (How your character deals with combat situations most often... doesn't have to be an actual form of fighting.)

Weapons/Equipment:

Personality:

Back Story:

Theme:

Notes:

Code:

[center]
[b]Appearance:[/b]

[b]Name: [/b]

[b]Age: [/b]

[b]Race:[/b] (Tau'ri or Jaffa)

[b]Gender: [/b]

[b]Height: [/b]

[b]Weight: [/b]

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Relationship Status: [/b]

[b]Rank:[/b] (Military Ranking System for Tau'ri: Goa'uld Ranking System for Jaffah: If Not in Military put Citizen.)

[b]Expertise:[/b] (A specific thing your character is skilled in over all other things; Weapons, Combat, Physics, Politics, Anthropology, History Etc.)

[b]Fighting Style:[/b] (How your character deals with combat situations most often... doesn't have to be an actual form of fighting.)

[b]Weapons/Equipment:[/b]

[b]Personality: [/b]

[b]Back Story:[/b]

[b]Theme: [/b]

[b]Notes:[/b]
[/center]

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles Empty Re: STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:38 pm

Appearance:
STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles Dragon_Ball___Master_Roshi_by_tekilazo

Name:
George Hammond

Tau'ri

Height:
4'7"

Weight:
160lb

Sexuality:
Straight

Relationship Status:
Single

General

Expertise:
Military Politics

Fighting Style:
Not usually a fighting character however when pressed is skilled in Mixed Martial Arts and All forms of Modern Earthly Weapon

Weapons/Equipment:
Hammond is almost never in combat but keeps a pair of nunchucks made of a plastic polymer that can't be detected by any kind of device as well as a colt45 handgun for emergencies.

Personality:
Hammond is generally laid back and easy going... He'll flirt with his staff and crack jokes however when it comes down to the safety of his people he is serious beyond all belief, he's also not afraid to get his hands dirty in said situations... In all cases of his base being attacked he helped fight off the enemy himself when possible... In general he's simple, caring, funny and just a bit perverted.

Back Story:
General George Hammond has worked for the US military since he was 22, and has just recently been put in charge of the SGC. His wife Nancy died several years ago. He has 3 Children, two boys one girl all adults and two granddaughters by his oldest son who shares his name. 6 of his staff were taken the day of the Goa'uld attack and he has taken it pretty well... During the attack he was in such a fit of rage that he knocked out three Jaffa and killed two with his bare hands unfortunately their bodies were all taken by their comrades back through the Star Gate back to there home World... After the Jaffa all left he returned to his normal semi derpy self.

Theme:
Hammond's Theme - Peter Pan RIP

Notes:

George Hammond is Bald.

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:42 pm

Appearance:
STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles Kurama_j%C3%BCnger

Name:
Daniel Jackson

Tau'ri

Height:
5'8"

Weight:
145lb

Sexuality:
Straight

Relationship Status:
Single

Citizen

Expertise:
Anthropology

Fighting Style:
Can use small fire arms but is otherwise useless in combat

Weapons/Equipment:
SGC Sidearm,

Personality:
Kind, Compasionate, Well Mannered, Intelligent, Semi-Serious, Knowledgable.

Back Story:
Daniel was hired by the SGC several years ago for his knowledge in ancient cultures and symbols... he was on the original mission to Abydos in which he never returned from... He decided to stay behind in order to study the Abydosians as they were his only chance to live among a real life ancient egyptian culture... He has a PHD in Ancient Cultures Studies and can speak several dead languages.

Theme:
N/A

Notes:

Last edited by MercutianUnknown on Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:20 pm

Appearance:
STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles R469_zps8fdbb5ea

Name: Hecate  Wingate Dubois

Race: (Tau'ri or Jaffa)Tau'ri

Height: 5'11

Weight: 180

Sexuality: Pansexual leaning towards men

Relationship Status: Married

Rank: (Military Ranking System for Tau'ri: Goa'uld Ranking System for Jaffah: If Not in Military put Citizen.) Colonel

Expertise: Battle field tactics and politics

Fighting Style: Hecate is a speedy fighter, both physically and mentally, being quick to draw and use weapons while also mentally plotting out her and her forces next move. When she has an understanding of the situation, Hecate is an imposing threat on the battlefield.

Weapons/Equipment: Hecate has an arsenal of guns constantly on hand. In addition to those, she also has at least one knife on a holster, typically hidden by her clothes. As Hecate is a smoker, she usually has a pack of cigarettes and a sturdy lighter on hand.

Personality: Hecate is a serious and dedicated leader. She is a decidedly analytical person, sometimes analyzing her situation and people without even fully realizing it.  Despite this and her near constant professionalism, Hecate still shows a kinder side, usually through small gestures and a determination to  not lose any who work under her. She was particularly affectionate with her husband and he with her before his kidnapping during the recent attack on SGC. After the incident, Hecate is still professional but understandably angry and is very vengeful towards the Ga'ul.

Back Story:Hecate was born the oldest child to a military officer and a noted anthropologist. She would later have twin brothers, who would grow to be even taller than her. despite this, Hecate still sought to protect her younger brothers. She was always the more serious one of her siblings and after getting a degree in both political science and history, she enlisted in the military. She did well enough that she was recruited by SGC after a few years in the military. While working for SGC, Hecate met her future husband, Will Dubois. They married about two years after meeting. He was a sweet man who  though he could be serious brought out her gentler side. They were married for six years before he was captured. SGC's current goal is recovery and rescue of those taken, which Hecate is more than willing to do.

Theme:

Notes:

Interview:

You knock on the door and the high pitched voice of an older man yells from the otherside... "Come on in!"... You open the door and a bald short man in a military uniform sits at a desk facing you there is a chair he gestures for you to sit in across from him, behind him hangs a giant symbol of the SGC that says below it "Not you, Not your country, Not your comrades, The World" The Motto for what SGC fought for.

Hecate enters the office and salutes the much smaller man before sitting down. Hecate: Good day, General Hammond. You asked to see me.

Hammond: (Waves his hands gesturing to sit) Oh yes yes Colonel sit down sit down... We need to discuss somethings.

Hecates nods seriously and eager, already guessing what this is about. Hecate: Am I correct in assuming these matters concern the recent Jaffa attack? She says this with an air of professionalism ever present in her demeanor.

Hammond: (As Hecate sits down, just before she speaks a pin in her chair unlocks the safety in a sidearm she had on her belt, it fires off and a small metal plate on the floor ricochet's the bullet towards the camera in the corner of the room...) Oh Dear! What happened!? Did that hit the camera!? I hope that didn't cause it too... (He hit a button under his desk turning it off)... Right you are Colonel... Sorry I really hate that thing and needed a reason to get rid of it, at least for a while.

Hecate watches this with an expression of surprise than bemusement turning into genuine laughter after a moment, probably the first laugh anyone has heard from her in a while. She smiles at the general for a minute before becoming serious again upon hearing she was right. Hecate: I understand the feeling completely. what is the SGC doing concerning the attack, General?

Hammond: According to the officials from the pentagon Nothing!... no sorry we're "assessing our options for a long term defensive strategy." in other words they want us to sit on our asses until they can get charge to rebury the Gate.

Hecate sighs angrily. Hecate: At this point I can't even say that surprises me. General, I don't need to tell you how I feel about, "assessing our options for a long term defensive strategy." If we wait for our lovely higher ups to commission a plan, all of those taken will already have been killed or worse.

Hammond: That's why I'm sending you and a team to Abydos to recover Daniel, he's the only one with the know how to help us at this point... From there you are going to convince him to come back then immediately leave for the Planet where our comrades were whisked off to by the Jaffa for a recovery mission... I'm sending you with Captain Sarah Votaw and Private Yamamoto Akemi... What do you think?

Hecate listens intently to this. Determination and a glint of excitement appears in her eyes. She seems to have been waiting for something like this. Hecate: I believe that is the proper course of action given the circumstances. You have my word I will give it my all to ensure a safe recovery and return of all involved.

Hammond: (He smiles to himself...) I thought you would... Akemi is inexperienced but capable considering his rank and age... Votaw is perceptive to peoples thoughts while they think them, she's an ESP probably with a high concentrate of the Ancient Gene in her... However her sister who you may remember was captured by Ra and his Jaffa, we now have evidence for one reason or another is working for this new Goa'uld, you are to consider her on your mission as a primary target unless you can confirm her as an enemy... ... (His face grew solemn when he finished)

Hecate listens to all this, thinking of what she knows about the two.
Hecate: Private Akemi.. Jesus Christ, the kid with the puns? I have no doubts about his capabilities, but I make no promises about his treatment. Hecate rubbed her temple as she thought about this. She hadn't been in the mood to deal with someone trying to be funny since the attack.
Hecate: Interesting. I remember, her sister's name was Nova right? We'll be on the lookout for her, but, General, do we have an inkling of her standing with the Jaffa? If the Goa'uld have managed to completely sway her to their side she'll be a threat to the success of the mission, I've no doubt about that.

Hammond: Akemi'll be fine I'm sure if you rough him up a bit it'll bolster his character... And yes we're looking for Nova the only inkling we have is that she was obeying orders from the Goa'uld and assisted in the attack on the base, however from her activity in what we have recorded from the attack we can't assertain whether she's friend under guise or foe... that's what you're to find out and deal with her accordingly... and she may compromise the mission to an extent but I will make this clear to Captian Votaw about this is that orders are still orders and we have to deal with every person deemed a legitiment enemy... I do advise that one way or another if you can bring her back here, she'll no doubt have important information on the enemy no matter who she sides with.

(Hammond's expression darkened)
Hammond: Colonel there's something I need you to understand...

Hecate sighed. Hecate: I hope so. I've seen kids like that chewed up and spit out when put into actual combat. I don't like losing men, particularly when it can be avoided. If he dies because he's wasn't ready for this, It's on my hands, George. Hecate became quiet as Hammond explains. Hecate: Understood. I'll do my best to ascertain whether or not we will be able to bring her back with us. Information would be vital at the moment and I respect captain Votaw's desire to save her sister. She looks up expectantly as Hammonds expression changes.
Hecate: What is it ,General?

(He stood up and looked out the window at the Star Gate with a stern serious look his hands behind his back and paused for a moment)... We're not looking at just a rescue mission Colonel... this isn't going to end here... You know it... We're looking at a long road and we need to start training new people so we're ready for the Future... .... ... I'm not going to see this war end... I can see it... I'm too old... and when you take my place Colonel and I want it to be you!... You're not allowed to refuse... I want as many capable people at your side to be here with you... We need to do more than just resist, we're not going to be able to sit here long and just hope they don't come find Earth we know they have means of travel other than the Star Gate... Sure it'll take them longer but they know we're here and they'll come... And if they do they'll crush us... We need to take the fight to them and the only way we're going to do that is if we can make ourselves stronger... We're not prepared to fight an enemy like this and that's what we need you and your team for... We need to be ready if and when they come for us... The Pentagon doesn't see it but the Goa'uld are never going to pass up 7 billion free slaves, even if they have to kill have of us to do it... We're the best shot the Future of this World has, we need to realize that... and I want you to understand and be prepared for the day that we becomes you.

Hecate followed his stare. Hecate looks at the star gate with a mix of emotions. She still has clear memories of the last time going through. Her face becomes darkened the longer Hammond speaks. She doesn't look surprised at hearing this likely isn't the last time they'd be facing the Goa'uld. She does look a bit surprised at how fervent Hammond is to have her succeed him. ‎
Hecate knew she'd had more experience with the Star Gate than most of the staff, but it still surprised her that Hammond was blatantly telling her she couldn't refuse. She nodded when he had finished speaking.
Hecate : I agree. From what we've seen and know of the Goa'uld, they won't stop. They've already made the first move and they will keep on coming. Hecate nods.
Hecate: I understand. The road ahead isn't going to be easy, but I understand that we need to take it.

Hammond: Hecate there's something you need to know... After the attack the pentagon has had less and less faith in our command here... particularly me... I'm breaking every rule they set me: opening the gate, sending people on a recovery team, if you weren't there for the attack they wouldn't have even let you know... That of which, they had a reason for, Hecate emotions in the military is a taboo word; we are loveless, fearless, angerless or they'd like us to be, they say it distracts us... But I've found that to be the largest pile of bullshit I've ever come across and I've seen a lot of shit, that's why you and Sarah are on this mission, the pentagon would tell you to follow protocol when you find Will and that he is a mission goal and as such you should treat this mission no differently because of that... The reason I'm sending you is because I know your emotions will make you more motivated and dedicated to this mission than anyone else...... Go find your husband Colonel, Your mission starts in 24 hours, you and the team will be briefed just before, Dismissed

Hecate listens to this solemnly.
Hecate: They're fools then. This won't go away, no matter how much they try to make it disappear. Hecate looks frustrated at hearing that the pentagon wouldn't have let her know. But sighs already having figured out their logic and seeing how they wouldn't change their minds about this anytime soon. Upon hearing the name Will she becomes more alert. When Hammond finishes speaking, Hecate smiles at him sweetly.
Hecate: Thank you, George. You won't regret this. A look of deadpan determination and anger fills her eyes. Hecate: We will get them back. You're right about that. I will make this mission a success no matter what it takes.
She salutes Hammond as she stands and exits the office.

Last edited by Raven Todd on Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:16 am

Appearance: STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles Sarah_kerrigan_3_by_yy6242-d2yumr8-1

Name: Sarah Votaw

Race: Tau'ri

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 137lbs

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Relationship Status: Single

Expertise: Long Range Combat, Rifles, People Skills, Psyonic Abilities (Ability to read minds) (Explained in the Bio)

Fighting Style: Most of the time, she'll snipe at a distance. She has a true dead eye for combat, it's a little frightening how accurate she is. But, if she can, she'll avoid a fight and try and be diplomatic...but knowing most situations, that won't work.

Weapons/Equipment: High Calabiar Sniper Rifle, Several Plasma Grenades, and Goggles that allow for night vision and seeing heat signatures.

Personality: Sarah is pretty laid back, but takes orders rather well. She does what she feels is right, most of the time, but can act a little rash when there is something on the line. She acts tough, and will get revenge by any means needed.

Back Story: Sarah was born with a weird ability. The girl had the ability to do odd things, read minds and know what something was going to happen. Both sisters, Sarah and Nova had this ability. When they went to the doctor to get this checked out, the parents found out that radiation had causes this strange mutation, and exposure to something from one of the parents created these strange abilities. The parents, being both scientist, figured it could be a number of things. So, despite having two psychic daughters, they were a normal family.
On a trip to a different world for a tour, the Votaws were attacked by the Jaffa, and Nova, Sarah's older sister, was captured and taken away. Their parents begged they found Nova, but they could do nothing. Enraged, Sarah said she would take them down herself. She enlisted in combat training, and passed with flying colors, soon going into more training, using her abilities to her best advantage. She never told anyone that she was a psychic, and people soon just...forgot. Finally, she is not the rank of captain, and ready to take on any mission regarding the Jaffa, no matter how tough it is.

Theme:

Notes:

You knock on the door and the high pitched voice of an older man yells from the otherside... "Come on in!"... You open the door and a bald short man in a military uniform sits at a desk facing you there is a chair he gestures for you to sit in across from him, behind him hangs a giant symbol of the SGC that says below it "Not you, Not your country, Not your comrades, The World" The Motto for what SGC fought for.
Sarah: (opens the door and looks around. Cautioned, she sits in the chair facing the desk) You wanted to see me sir?

Hammond: (Derpy Smile on Face) Ah Yes Captain Votaw... I'm just checkin' up on all my people after, well the attack.

Sarah: (Relaxes a bit) It's all work to be done. Have no qualms if I'm doing a job right. (gives a light smile) Also, you're gross, stop thinking that.

Hammond: (Face snaps to normal and professional) I wasn't thinking anything Captain I'm not sure what you mean?... but anyway I have something I need to talk to you about.

Sarah: (shakes her head.) Liar. I knew exactly what you're thinking. You of all people know exactly what I'm talking about. (smirks and points to her head)

Hammond Thinking: (Do you? I don't mind too much but I'm sure your other superiors do... and This is a topic you may not want to know everything all at once dear.......... When I go I need you to appologize no matter what I say I need you to start blathering and just appologize tap your foot twice quietly if you understand... Hammond winked his left eye at her then looked at the security camera to his right up in the corner of the ceiling which couldn't see his eyes from there)

Sarah: *tap tap* Holy crap, I'm so sorry. I was way out of line (sighs) Man, I'm not smart right now...

Hammond: It's alright Captain, but I'm going to have to give you some form of consequence... procedure... Hmmm I'm going to have to think of something... (Hammond pushes a button under his desk and the camera turns off...) Good it's safe to speak now... Now Captain after that can you guess why I've actually called you here?

Sarah: I can only guess thats its a new job or something...

Hammond: Votaw what do you remember of the events regarding the first team sent through the stargate with Dr. Daniel Jackson and Colonel Hecate

Sarah: It was a few years ago right? I was with family, but we were attacked and...Nova...(suddenly looks depressed)

Hammond: I didn't think you'd forget... sorry to bring up such a bad topic but we need you for something... I'm going to be straight with you Sarah, we're in danger from the Goa'uld again... and we believe we've found your sister.

Sarah: You've found Nova!? (suddenly extremely agitated) Where is she? Tell me, please!

Hammond: (Hammond pressed a key on the pad under his desk... A small flat computer screen flipped up facing Sarah...) I hate showing you this but... (The screen shows several Jaffa retreating through the Gate, one beckoning others to hurry while shooting at SGC officers with a Zat Gun... Just before the Jaffa turns to run into the gate She pulls back the retractable snake like helmet, typical of Jaffa armor showing a blonde woman with A white insignia of Apophis tattooed on her forhead.)

Sarah: (eyes wide) No...

Hammond: (The screen collapsed back into the table...) I'm sorry Sarah... We originally claimed your sister Civilian MIA but... Unlike the staff above me (gesturing to the camera) I believed you deserve to know.

Sarah: (is silent for a bit) How long did they know?

Hammond: The attack happened here about 10 days ago, you were off base at the time.

Sarah: (pounds her fist on the desk) DAMNIT!

Hammond: I got news directly from the President that we were to keep this from you under all circumstances... The base has been sworn to secrecy and been told to keep you in the dark about everything, even the fact that we were attacked... I doubt it was the President's decision alone in fact I think the only thing about this order was his signature.

Sarah: How could Nova do this? She...she wouldn't...somethings wrong...

Hammond: I know that... Originally we believed these were the same Jaffa from 3 years ago however the mark on Nova's forhead and on the other unmasked ones in this video is not Ra's Signet, accroding to our specialists however we can't identify anything else other than it isn't Ra and that Ra is indeed dead... That's why I need you.

Sarah: (extremely distraught) I just...I can't believe it...(looks at him) What do you need me for?

Hammond: (Hammond walked around his desk to Sarah... Standing he was eye level with her in the chair...) Listen in order to find these Jaffa and recover your sister I need help from someone... Dr. Jackson... He's still on the Planet where your sister was captured... And Calm down Captain in your sister's situation what would you have done... sit and wait to be abused by your captours, or fight your way as high as you could go and find your way back... in order to stay alive she more than likely had to stay with them after the attack or get struck down by her captours... I don't know if this is the truth but it's what makes most sense to me... (Hammond resonated confidence that Nova was still good deep down.)

Sarah: I'll find this Jackson guy...and Nova...she's like me. Either they did something, or you're right. Either way, during that attack, she would have attacked back and came home safe. Nova's not stupid, but...that wasn't like her. (Sarah lets out a sigh) Sorry...just...seeing her like that...made me freak a little...

Hammond: (Hammond sat back down in his chair... Sarah looked very emotional in her face right then but still composed like a military officer under harsh judgement would be.... Hammond sat perfectly straight then turned the camera back on... He spoke in an aggitated voice that would only be able to be detected false if you could read minds)... Captain as punishment for disregarding my authority I'm reassigning you to SG-1 under Colonel Hecate, your first mission starts in 36 hours, you will be recovering Dr. Daniel Jackson an Archeologist from the planet Abydos... DISMISSED!

Sarah: Yes sir... (gets up) I apologize... (she leaves)

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hidden Spring Tue Jan 07, 2014 3:18 am

Appearance: STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles 232px-Nova_SC-G_Art2

Name: Nova Votaw

Race: Captured Tau'ri/ Crafted Jaffa

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 145lbs

Expertise: Experienced in Hand to Hand combat and close range, Long Range Plasma weapons as well as normal guns. Her Psyonic Abilities (Explained in Bio)

Fighting Style: Nova is good with long range plasma guns, to keep the enemy at bay, but she's no slouch in close combat. She uses her abilities to know your next move, and can counter accordingly. However, if one can figure out her tricks, she pretty easy to take down.

Weapons/Equipment: Large Plasma Rifle, Zat Gun, Metal Staff

Personality: Nova is very serious, and doesn't really give two pikes about herself. She'll do what she can to get the job done. That being said, she's extremely smart and bright. The brain washing process has made her extremely loyal to those higher rank to her in the Jaffa.

Back Story: Nova was the first born girl, and had a similar upbringing to Sarah. They had these special abilities but were never able to use them, since their parents said no to them. However, of course, that never stopped Sarah and Nova from getting into trouble and using them. All and all, they had a good upbringing.
When Nova was 13, her parents took her and her sister on a tour off world, for a vacation. However, the ship was attacked by the Jaffa and Nova was captured. Nova was taken back to the Jaffa homeworld, where she went through many tortures and days of near death. Soon, she was brainwashed to join the military and forever serve them, using a prototype device that took the psyonic waves of a person, and turn them against their kind. Once that was implemented, Nova had no qualms, and joined in an instant. Much like Sarah, ironically, she fought her way to the top, and became a champion.

Theme:

Notes:

Interview

You stand before a large set of golden doors with huge golden serpents engraved on the front. A loud voice like thunder calls to you in Jaffa, you understand it as, "ENTER AND AUDIENCE BEFORE YOUR GOD" You enter not looking at the man sitting in a huge Black and Orange Throne... You Kneel infront of him his two prime rank guards watching you diligently... He tells them to leave and responds to you in the Jaffa way which means Yes or Affirmative as he signals you to stand "Cree my servent, Rise before your God"

Nova: Following protocol, she kneels first, and then rises to face the man she would call master. She looked directly at him, her eyes were clouded. "What would you ask of me, master?" she asked, her voice serious and sort of curt.

Apophis: How went your invasion of the Tau'ri... I trust you were successful in procuring me a new form to take, I grow weary of this old one.

Nova: (Nova nods) Yes, we were successful. You will be able to change soon, for now we are preparing it.

Apophis: Well done and how faired going agaisnt the resistance of the Tau'ri, we haven't been able to go through their Star Gate in some time, Have they advanced? (The last time Apophis could access the Earth Stargate was almost 3000 years ago, it was Nova who told them that the gate was reactive after Ra sold her to Apophis)

Nova: No, they have yet to make a stand. Though...once they do...I'll be ready... (she cocks her gun) Like riding a bike... (she gives a slight smile)

Apophis: Good good... I have one more Gate Address for you to search for new forms for me... An old Ra territory with a large pile of slaves just sitting around with no master, you may remember the planet, Abydos

Nova: (nods) I do. Will you have me go there Master?

Apophis: I will... but this is a... special... mission (A sick ravenous smile split his face), You are to grab as many of the available slaves...but also there's a special little trinket I need you to retrieve, a treasure left from the past God Ra, I need you obtain it from his temple and afterwards I want you to kill all of the remaining slaves

Nova: (nods) Of course. Take slaves, get the treasure, and then kill the rest? It's like you know exactly what I like. (grins a devilish grin)

Apophis: (He narrowed his eyes for a moment at nova) ... Were you tempted to turn back to your life among the Tau'ri?... I don't want to say what I have to say next if you are not still fully loyal to me... I require the truth speak!

Nova: (looks her master in the eye, and shakes her head.) Though my family is there, I no longer hold any connection to them. I am yours and yours alone master. Your wish is my reality. (eyes are clouded still, showing their hold on her is still strong)

Apophis: As it should be hehehe... You have always been useful in my forces and for that... Shoud you prove successful and return I'll have a reward awating you... Hehehe... You've proved yourself a great sevant to me, and I think you'll like what I have in store.

Nova: (smiles and bows) I shall not fail, master

Apophis: Go then... Slay for your God ... Cree!

Nova: As you wish. (gets up) Shall I prepare the forces?

Apophis: Go and be swift, I will be watching over you. (End)

Last edited by The Hidden Spring on Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:31 am; edited 2 times in total
The Hidden Spring
The Hidden Spring
Champion of Newts
Champion of Newts

Back to top Go down

Post  dbzhardcore Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:08 am

Appearance: STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles Img_ayato

Name: Yamamoto Akemi

Race: (Tau'ri or Jaffa) Tau'ri

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 155 lbs

Expertise: Combat

Fighting Style: Yamamoto is very skilled when it comes to combat. He mostly likes to fight with his fists but when it comes to long range or when he needs to, he will use his SGC Side Arm.

Weapons/Equipment: All Yamamoto has with him is the SGC Side Arm.

Personality: Yamamoto likes to fight and train his muscles. At times however, he can be lazy and constantly complain. The one thing that Yamamoto likes to do mostly is eating. He can be seen at times with a bag of chips. He is energetic and likes to make jokes and horrible puns when the time is right.

Back Story: Yamamoto was born with his mother dying when giving birth. His father worked for the military so during his whole childhood, it was constantly training for combat and how to use a gun. His personality started to from when he decided at times to defy his dad when he didn't want to train. Even though training does help him out, he sometimes just wants to rest or just eat snacks. Being around camp he would hear jokes from time to time and this helped him develop making horrible puns. He can't help but say them. Yamamoto usually wakes up early in the morning so he has lots of energy reserved for the rest of the day. When he turned 26, Yamamoto decided to enlist for the SGC. It was a hard trial, but he barely passed the test, leaving him in the private class.

Theme: Rahxephon Intro

Interview:

Yamamoto: "Um hello Sir. No. I mean General Hammond!" You take a quick bow before going to the seat that the man is gesturing. You look at the SGC symbol and the motto. The motto intrigues you and fascinates you at the same time. You look back at the man. You can't help but try to contain your laughter as you look at his baldness. "Yamamoto is here sir!"

Hammond: (He took in the young private's laughter as a sign of emotional health as he only looked at his office, and his office was far from funny, he was a little weirded out by the third person talk but hey) "Well It's good to see you Private so... I was gonna ask you if you were feeling alright Morale wise after the attack." (The attack in which Jaffa soldiers came in and kidnapped 6 people then ran away.)
"But your laughter seems to indicate that for me"

Yamamoto: Yamamoto quickly blushes as the question was asked and looked down at the ground. "S-Sorry sir! I-I mean the attack was horrible and no one should ever experience that! But...that wasn't the reason why I was laughing..." He then looked back at Hammond. "So what was the reason you called me here today sir?"

Hammond: "Hehehe, Take it easy boy... I wasn't trying to get anything out of ya... I'm sure you heard some funny joke or something recently..." (Knowing full well what made him laugh but after being balder than any man who waxed his head for 30 so years he took it well) "I just wanted to check on everyone see how they were doing with the attack and other stuff going on... and I just wanted a chance to talk to all of my force before sending you through that" (He pointed to the StarGate which was visible through a large window in his office, The Gate Room wasn't far from his office for good reason, He'd be the first one to start beating the enemy down when an attack came.)

Yamamoto: "R-Right sir..." Yamamoto laughed to himself as Hammond said to take it easy. "Oh um well I'm doing fine sir." He then looked at the StarGate that Hammond was pointing it. The thing looked really interesting and beautiful, but also deadly. Just what is going to happen to them when they go through that gate? Will they be fine? Are they going to be in trouble? Will he be able to pull off his horrible puns? All these thoughts kept racing through Yamamoto's head as he kept staring at that StarGate. "I-I see sir." He looked back to Hammond.

Hammond: (He saw a twinge of anticipation and nerves in the young man's eyes when he looked at the gate) It's alright Private Akemi, The Gate alone is perfectly safe we even have a way to ensure that no more of the enemy can get in... If anyone we don't know tries to come through our address and we don't get a radio call the Iris will stop them from rematerializing in... All we had to do was stick a big metal shield in front of it watch (he pressed a button under his desk and a dozen metal panels shut over the gate.)... But while we're on the subject, how would you feel about going through, seeing another World?

Yamamoto: Yamamoto looks back at the gate after Hammons explained their defense system and is impressed with how it looks. Ok it looks like they can't get in. That's a relief off his shoulders. He knows that if they were attacked, the Privates would be the front line...and so in The Gate. Even though it seemed like a suicidal mission, Yamamoto couldn't help but feel excited. So when Hammond asked him about seeing another world, the young man quickly got up and slammed his hands on the desk. "Sir...I would love to see another world! Just imagine how it might be there! All the sights, how they live, everything! Besides, I can't wait to fight someone in combat and see how their training is. I'm so excited!" Yamamoto's eyes are full of passion as he looks at his fists and does a few jumps of happiness before returning to his seat like nothing in the last few seconds ever happened.

Hammond: (He smiled being reminded of his time as a private in the war... He laughed a little at all the jumping) "Private what do you know of the events of 3 years ago and Dr. Daniel Jackson?"

Yamamoto: Yamamoto rubs his chin as he was asked if he heard of Dr. Daniel Jackson. "No, I don't believe I ever have. I did join last year but all I know of this Jackson person was that he did something important. The events, I barely know about that as well. I don't want to poke and ask questions seeing that it might be rude. Ummmmm sorry though that I haven't heard about it before."

Hammond: (Good the boy didn't snoop around where he wasn't supposed to... at his rank and experience that's how it should be... and unless Hammond authorized otherwise that's about as much as he should have known.) 3 years ago we sent our one and only team to ever go through the Star Gate to a planet named Abydos after the Egyptian city... Dr. Jackson and Colnel Hecate, who at the time was a Major, took a troop of 5 others offworld to investigate the Address they found... They met a civilization of humans similar to ancient egyptians who worshiped the God Ra... Ra turned out to actually be an Extra Terrestrial being that although appeared human was what is called a Goa'uld (Pronounced: Ghoold), We're not sure what the Goa'uld are but they aren't human and Hecate and her team barely defeated him... Dr. Jackson stayed behind of his own free will to study the people there and live among them... Private the forces who attacked us were Jaffa... Goa'uld soldiers... and although the Gate seems safe, we don't know if they have a way to get around the Iris or another way to find and get to Earth to mount an assault.

Yamamoto: Yamamoto's face was deadpan as he listened to all of this info before him. Who knew all this stuff happened just 3 years ago. "So you're telling me that we have to find a way to stop this force before they can do anything to Earth? But what about Dr. Jackson? Do we have any recent news about him?" Yamamoto looked at Hammond. Was this really all that there was that he was telling him? Was he hiding more info? Yamamoto was intrigued but didn't want to press matters where he shouldn't. All he did was look at Hammond while he waited for some answers.

Hammond: (Hammond Smiled, the boy got the point and he listened well, but Hammond doubted he was guessing what was next.) "We need Dr. Jackson's expertise in order to decipher where the Jaffa took our people and get them back... I'm sending a team dubbed SG-1 who want to go and find Daniel Jackson and bring him back so we can recover our comrades... I'm assigning you to this team Private Akemin."

Yamamoto: Yamamoto fell out of his chair as he listened to Hammond. He wanted him to join the team to retrieve the Dr!? He couldn't believe it. Why out of all the people in this place, was he selected? He was just a rookie! "B-But sir...why do you want me in this team? Wouldn't you want someone with more experience and not a private!?"

Hammond: Stand Up Private Act Professional! (He said it in a moderate tone, he was pleased with his response not mad at all.)

Yamamoto: "Y-Yes sir!" He quickly got up and looked at the General. He was still confused as to why he was selected.

Hammond: I picked you Private Akemi because with our current situation we need as much experience as we need people to learn... It's important we start now (speaking with a smile...) Also it's good to have a fresh mind on the team and you'll be working under the best... I'm at least sending you with the only two staff we have remaining who went on the original mission... Colonel Hecate and Dr. Jackson.

Yamamoto: "R-Right sir! When should I begin my training or mission!" Yamamoto was eager to show that he would fail everyone that chose him in this mission. He did hear a bit about Colonel Hecate and how she could be some sort of dictator. He gulped about what he might have to go through under her command. He then noticed something. "What about you General? Aren't you coming along?"

Hammond: (He laughed loudly at his remark to come with them on the mission...) No Private unfortunately I'm too old for field missions any more and we need someone here to lead the defense incase they find a way around the Iris... Hecate's incharge and chain of command falls down as normal... Save where Dr. Jackson is concerned his actions aren't going to be restricted by command but you're to protect him at great expense, he's necessary for our future endevours... And as for your training it will be in the field, you start in 36 hours, Welcome to SG-1 and Dismissed

Notes:

Last edited by dbzhardcore on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
dbzhardcore
dbzhardcore
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Raven Todd Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:41 am

Image:
STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles TAG_149031

Name:
Min

Race:
Jaffa

Height:
5'11"

Weight:

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Relationship Status:
Single

The First Prime of Apophis

Expertise:
Goa'uld

Fighting Style:
Is a Master of Sodani with all Jaffa weapons and specializes in the Mok'ta Staff and hand to hand combat.

Weapons and Equipment:
Mok'ta Staff, Jaffa Armor, Jaffa Stun Grenades

Personality: Min, having been raised as a Jaffa, is deeply reverent of any person or cause she considers worthy. This results in her usually being the most devoted person to her cause, unless she is having questions about this cause or persons validity. Min is  also a very skilled fighter having been trained to use Jaffa weapons and serving as Apophis's first prime. This results in her being an unabashed silent badass who speaks few words and when she does so speaks as directly as possible. Min is an old military style person who can be seen as disgruntled, but can also show kindness without realizing it or meaning too. If she feels strongly enough about something, Min may be the first first person to speak up and fight for something, even if others involved are reluctant to.

Back Story:
Was born among and has lived with the Jaffa her entire life, she quickly rose through Apophis' ranks and attained the rank of First Prime 6 years ago. After living in the Jaffa culture so long and working so closely with Apophis she has begun to question her God's legitimacy. His lack of benevolence towards her people has lead her to dislike him but she performs the tasks given to her with no complaints. She struggles with what she had been taught all of her life, that the Goa'uld are Gods and they deserve to be worshiped and obeyed and that what she has seen in her experiences; the Goa'uld manipulating the Jaffa and making the Jaffa dependent upon them and the realization that the Jaffa as a group are much greater than the Goa'uld... literally and figuratively like parasites.

Theme:
Min's Theme - Angel of Darkness

Notes: Min is attracted to strong personalities, typically people who have power and know how to use it well. She however, will not develop feelings for those she considers her superiors as she considers this highly improper.

Interview
You stand before a large set of golden doors with huge golden serpents engraved on the front. A loud voice like thunder calls to you in Jaffa, you understand it as, "ENTER AND AUDIENCE BEFORE YOUR GOD" You enter not looking at the man sitting in a huge Black and Orange Throne... You Kneel infront of him his two prime rank guards watching you diligently... He tells them to leave and responds to you in the Jaffa way which means Yes or Affirmative as he signals you to stand "Cree my servent, Rise before your God"

Min rises and addresses the man. Min: Yes, Master.
‎ Min looks respectfully at the man on the throne and plainly and assuredly says, Min: The mission was successful, My Liege. The Tau'ri resisted but we were still able to bring back six of them.

Apophis: Good I tire of my form and wish to take a new one... Do the Tau'ri pose any possible threat to our legion from what you observed?... (More her opinion than their actual power.)

Min nods, not showing it but inwardly feeling something of pity for the person chosen to house the God, Min: I believe so. We suffered several casualties during the attack.

Apophis: Hmm... How have the Tau'ri advanced since last their Gate was open... Do you believe they are worth as slaves, could you assess their numbers or technology? (The last time the Gate was open was roughly 3000 years ago)

Min: They have advanced quite far since the last time the gate was open. They would make highly competent slaves. From what I could assess, their numbers were substantial and their technology, particularly their weapons, is worth noting.

Apophis: More than you know my 1st Prime... BRING HIM IN!... (Jaffa Guards bring in a man wearing an SGC uniform with several burn marks in it from Staff Blasters... His name tag read William Dubois) ... We discovered something in this one...

Will: *cough cough* (some blood trickled from his mouth) I won't tell you anything you can't make... *UGH* (A guard struck him in the back)

(Apophis waved his hand for him to stop... Will is dragged before Apophis and Apophis pulls out his hand which is clad with gold fingerlets and a ruby red core at the palm... it glows red hot and a stream of gold energy flows from Wills forehead and eyes... he screams in agony... and a blue line of light follows the stream of energy... Will Gargles a curse and falls to the ground unconscious.)

Apophis: He has a strong connection to the Godly Essence, as does another we found who died under questioning... (Godly Essence is what the Goa'uld call the Ancient Gene, They tell the Jaffa it comes from old old Goa'uld genetics and makes the best hosts for them... really it lets the Goa'uld access ancient technology better.)

Min cringes inwardly but keeps a calm face. Min raises an eyebrow at what is said. Min: Interesting, that more than one Tau'ri had this, Master. what do you believe this means, my liege?

Apophis: It means that you have found a foundry of slaves that can access treasures the Gods had access to long ago... This will make the other Gods tremble before my might as the rightful supreme... I have a mission to send you on with the Champion Nova and a small platoon of Jaffa... You are to raid Abydos for slaves and find a treasure of the God Ra who used to occupy there... and when you have as much as you can take back in slaves wipe the area clean of anyone else so there is nothing to remain for my enemies.

Min nods. Min: As they rightfully should. I understand, Apophis M'Lord. When do you wish for us to embark?

Apophis: Immediately!... Go I will watch over you! (END)

Min nodded. Min: understood. I shall find the champion and leave for Abydos. I thank you for your blessing, Master. Min left feeling strangely ill at ease with her mission. She would follow her masters orders though, but there were seeds of discontent already present, none of this showed in her face.

Raven Todd
Raven Todd
D-Rank Super Criminal
D-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:59 pm

Appearance:
STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles Lloyd_Asplund

Name:
Clarence Waller

Tau'ri

Height:
5'7"

Weight:
150lb

Sexuality:
Straight

Relationship Status:
Single

Civilian/Gate Operator

Expertise:
Wormhole Physics

Fighting Style:
WHAT!?! WHERE!?! AAAAAAAHHHH!

Weapons/Equipment:
Laptop

Personality:
Clumsy, Shy, Introverted, Squeamish, Timid, Avoidant, Kind, Intelligent, Mindful.

Back Story:
Clarence went through a fairly normal life up until he put in his college thesis on theoretical wormhole physics... He was immediately contacted by the SGC and with little to no notice his records birth certificate and everything else were sponged and he began working as the Gate Operator.

Theme:
N/A

Notes:

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  MercutianUnknown Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:29 pm

Appearance:
STAR GATE SG-1, Profiles Reine_pv

Name:
Janet Fraser

Tau'ri

Height:
5'10"

Weight:
175lb

Sexuality:
Pansexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Citizen/Doctor

Expertise:
Medicine

Fighting Style:
Ask me another stupid question and I'll put you on the floor.

Weapons/Equipment:
Advanced Medical Equipment

Personality:
Stern, Serious, Cautious, Brisk, Abrasive, Strong, No Non-sense.

Back Story:
Janet has been with the SGC since its inception... She helped form the SGC with General Hammond and the current President... She's always been the head of the the medical bay and is the only Surgeon in the world that can operate on alien life forms or wounds from energy weapons... She doesn't let anyone or anything get in the way of her work even her patients.

Theme:
N/A

Notes:

MercutianUnknown
MercutianUnknown
E-Rank Super Criminal
E-Rank Super Criminal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down